PDA

View Full Version : Other hotels

kelldar
04-07-2003, 10:41 PM
Just curious - what other hotels are around the convention center? Does anyone know of a map online?
And I know it's a long shot, but is there a shuttle from LAX to anywhere around the convention center? :D

thanks!

Psychotic Jei
04-08-2003, 03:33 AM
I'm just going to say this. The con site is near Disneyland. ^___^ That answers all questions.
There will be plenty of shuttles. :: would fly into John W. If its an option. :: There's dozens of hotel well within walking distance. And there are shuttles going all around.

DarkGunner
04-08-2003, 10:33 PM
Like Jei said the convention center is near Disneyland infact its right next door. Meaning that there are endless amounts of hotels to choose from which have reasonable room rates. As for a shuttle there most defiantly are, try Advantage Ground Transport Corp. (www.agtcorp.com). John Wayne airport would probably be more conveinent but from LAX is only about 30 min. Good luck with your plans!! ^_^

Psychotic Jei
04-08-2003, 10:52 PM
'Nother thing about John W. It'd end up being more expensive to fly into there.

kelldar
04-09-2003, 10:48 AM
Yeah I checked on that airport, and it was more than double the price *_*
Advantage Ground Transport Corp... thanks! I will check on that!

hee this is my 2nd time coming to CA (first time was in 88 when I was 8 yrs old ^^;) so have like, no idea what I'm doing ^__^;