PDA

View Full Version : Kilik SC3

Yumeko
02-22-2007, 02:25 AM
Okay, my boyfriend wants me to make him a Kilik costume from Soul caliber 3. I say okay no problem since I know which one he wants. Then a problem arises. I can't find any source pics of this particular costume so I am asking for your help. Believe me I have searched pretty much all the search engines I could think of.

Anyway I am looking for pics of Kilik's duster and pants outfit, the one with the elaborate picture on the back ( I think it is a silver phenoix) If anyone can help me out here I will forever be in your debt.

Danzikumaru
02-22-2007, 03:41 AM

He doesn't wear a duster in soul calibur 3. That's Soul Calibur 2. If you're boyfriend has a copy of the game, have him loan it to you. The game itself is the best reference you're going to get.

Yumeko
02-22-2007, 11:27 AM
We do have the game, but I can't run the game through the computer to do screen caps and the ones I tried taking with my camera were not clear at all and I need the reference art so I can send the jacket to this art studio so it can be air brushed.

And also a mistake on my part, it wasn't exactly a duster, it was a long mandarin styled shirt. but yeah, if anyone has any reference pics that would be helpful

CliffnCain
02-22-2007, 11:38 AM
We do have the game, but I can't run the game through the computer to do screen caps and the ones I tried taking with my camera were not clear at all and I need the reference art so I can send the jacket to this art studio so it can be air brushed.

And also a mistake on my part, it wasn't exactly a duster, it was a long mandarin styled shirt. but yeah, if anyone has any reference pics that would be helpful

you could do what i did when I was making my Ziggy costume, open a picture of Kilik in the museum and use that for reference its gonna hurt your neck but its really effective

Yumeko
02-23-2007, 12:55 AM
you could do what i did when I was making my Ziggy costume, open a picture of Kilik in the museum and use that for reference its gonna hurt your neck but its really effective
I guess I am going to have to. Thanks

penny_dreadful
02-23-2007, 04:36 PM
Yeah, I pretty much kept the game on museum mode for my Seung Mi-Na costume. This site (http://www.soulcalibur3.us/) has a couple of pics of Kilik's 2P costume but, sadly, none so far of the back. If you, your boyfriend, or someone else you know can sketch, just open up the museum mode and do the best copy you can of the design. Then at least you have something to work with that can be enlarged and possibly even made into a stencil.

--Penny

Yumeko
02-24-2007, 08:23 PM
Thank you Penny_Dreadful That site was actually helpful but as for the back, yeah I am going to have to just get familiar with museum mode...

man i really wish my capture card worked :lost:

RedeemedX
03-04-2007, 04:50 AM
My Siegfried 2P Costume is having kinda the same problems...no Pics to work from so i just sketched ALOT of stuff down from Museum hehe....YAY SC3!

Crazy8
03-10-2007, 12:40 AM
Is this the outfit you're looking for? This site has a few shots from the back (but unfortunately, still not a lot of detail on the bottom part of the "cape").

http://www.eternal-legend.com/playerone/kilik.shtml