PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Detour Letters and goofiness

Elendriel
02-23-2007, 08:07 AM
hey everyone We did this in the Katsucon forum a few weeks prior to the con and it went over great. Some really hilarious stuff came out of this so I wanted to try for this in the Detour thread.

The key: Have fun with this!

The way it works: Whoever posts before you, you write a letter to one of their characters, from one of your characters. I.e. If someone who cosplayed Sora posted in front of me, I could write something to them from Roxas (since I cosplay Roxas) :D

Enjoy!

Feel free to check out the thread in the Katsucon forums if you want :D

Eternamente926
02-24-2007, 04:09 PM
(( hehe... this thread is megafun, but I'm not going to this con D: *wants to participate but isn't going* ))

Serria
02-25-2007, 12:40 PM
I wanna play! Hmmm... *looks through Cloaked Schemer's huge list of costumes)

Dear Duo Maxwell:

Duo, I am extremely annoyed at you right now! Why have you been telling the press that I'm romantically involved with Dorothy? You know perfectly well that I'm gay.

Sincerely,
Trowa's Lov--- err, I mean, Quatre Raberba Winner

PS: Heero sends his love!

(lol trust me to bring shounen-ai in, in the first post too. XD)

Jisatsu_King
02-25-2007, 03:26 PM
(Hope I don't kill this one, too.)

Dear Aeris,

Sorry that you're dead. The group misses you. Say hi to Lucrecia for me.

Vincent

Elendriel
02-25-2007, 05:11 PM
Quatre,

I say what I see, and besides, do you REALLY want that one getting out? Think about what would happen.

Duo

----

Vincent,

Have you seen Cloud lately? I think he's run off, again. I'm just worried. Even after everything with Kadaj and co, he still seems aloof.

Thanks
Tifa

Jisatsu_King
02-25-2007, 07:47 PM
Tifa,

I haven't seen him. He probably feels like he still has some things to work out. However, I'll keep an eye open for him. When did you see him last?

Vincent

Serria
02-25-2007, 11:31 PM
Hey Vincent!

Yeah, I know I'm dead, but no biggie. It's not really that bad. (Getting reincarnated into the Planet is even more fun than the Feed-the-Moogle game at Gold Saucer! ^__^)

(I asked Lucrecia to send her love... but she's off doing experiments with Hojo..)

Ta! Miss you lots!
-Aeris

- - -

Duo Maxwell!!

What would happen if it got out that Trowa and I are lovers? Pfft, what year do you think it is, the 2000s? This is AC195 and we're modern, accepting, peace-loving society now! (Except for that one time, you know, with the Treize and Earth-vs-colonies thing... but other than that we're a society of open minded pacifists)

Sincerely,
Quatre Raberba Winner

--

(Am I horrid? XD I should be studying for my biology test tomorrow, but this is too amusing.)

Jisatsu_King
02-26-2007, 06:22 AM
Hey Vincent!

Yeah, I know I'm dead, but no biggie. It's not really that bad. (Getting reincarnated into the Planet is even more fun than the Feed-the-Moogle game at Gold Saucer! ^__^)

(I asked Lucrecia to send her love... but she's off doing experiments with Hojo..)

Ta! Miss you lots!
-Aeris

(Oh, great, make the man more depressed, huh...? Not sure how he'd reply to that.)

Elendriel
02-26-2007, 09:06 AM
Don't worry Vincent, I still care. No depression for you. I don't want another Cloud

- Tifa

(poor Vincent *Hugs*) :)

XanaTenshi
02-26-2007, 02:36 PM
Dear Rinoa,

Really now, if you had to choose between Seifer or Squall, who would you pick? You do know that blondes have more fun!

Sincerely,

Howl, blonde and loving it :)

Elendriel
02-26-2007, 03:47 PM
(glad you're enjoying it :D )

Howl,

That may be true but didn't you get your hair turned black by a recent potion mix up? That's what I heard anyways.

I'll stick to Squall, thanks tho ;)

~Rinoa

ps. How's Calcifer doing?