PDA

View Full Version : Hellsing Cosplay

HelenaInvictus
02-24-2007, 08:09 PM
Since the big H is going to be coming to the con (That's Hirano, as in, author of the manga), who all is up for a Hellsing gathering?

I'm going to be bringing manga suit Integra, knight suit Integra and possibly Girlycard. <3

Ginpatsu
02-24-2007, 08:36 PM
I haven't watched/read much of Hellsing but my friend who's going with me to the con is a huge Hellsing fan. He'd make a good Anderson and he says so himself. I don't know if he's working on the costume or not though.

He'll probably want pictures of you and the rest of the Hellsing cosplayers. >]

Eurobeat King
02-25-2007, 01:55 AM
Since the big H is going to be coming to the con (That's Hirano, as in, author of the manga), who all is up for a Hellsing gathering?

I'm going to be bringing manga suit Integra, knight suit Integra and possibly Girlycard. <3

Cool.. Will this be your first NorthWest con, M. ? :) It'll be nice to see you again instead of waiting until Otakon or another EastCoast con. I'll hope to find you for pics of all your Hellsing costumes.

Hellsing Agent
03-15-2007, 01:24 PM
MAN! I blink & important Hellsing stuff happens! Did they just recently announce Hirano-sensei's appearance or am I majorly lame?

Was toying with the idea of going, now want to fiercely! We have relatives & friends in Seattle, so if they could stand seeing us for, like, two minutes the whole weekend, they might be willing to put us up!

EEP! Planning, Planning, Planning! :eek:

Trumby
03-15-2007, 03:31 PM
MAN! I blink & important Hellsing stuff happens! Did they just recently announce Hirano-sensei's appearance or am I majorly lame?

Was toying with the idea of going, now want to fiercely! We have relatives & friends in Seattle, so if they could stand seeing us for, like, two minutes the whole weekend, they might be willing to put us up!

EEP! Planning, Planning, Planning! :eek:

Nah..it's been announced..probably for at least a month...on the main page.

http://www.sakuracon.org/index.php?s=guests&p=guests/index.php

HelenaInvictus
03-17-2007, 09:48 PM
Hellsing Agent! You must come and play. The power of Hirano compels you! I don't know why more people aren't posting here. *Frets* I know there are lots of Hellsing fans in that area, even ones who are going to cosplay for Sakura.

Trumby
03-17-2007, 10:15 PM
I'm a big Hellsing fan..though unfortunately I have no Hellsing cosplays :P

Hellsing Agent
03-19-2007, 12:13 PM
Hellsing Agent! You must come and play. The power of Hirano compels you! I don't know why more people aren't posting here. *Frets* I know there are lots of Hellsing fans in that area, even ones who are going to cosplay for Sakura.

Order received... Releasing Travel Art Restriction to Level One....:sunburn:

Hotel room secured! Now must do flight planning, cat feeding, e-mail to our relatives & friends in the area, etc... Oh yeah, find someone to work for me on Friday!

Re: Low Postings - Maybe by this date many are more involved in the other threads/costumes? Are busy sewing/creating? Haven't discovered this thread yet? Could be anything.
EDIT: Just scanned posting dates for all Sakura-Con threads... most were a 2-5 days ago, so just coasting in general 'round here.

Trumby - bet you could quickly whip up a Ghoul cosplay in no time! Or one of the lesser freaks for Seras to hunt from TV anime, Order 04 or Order 07! Any/all would be coolness!