PDA

View Full Version : Exactly what events are going to go on for us cosplay.com kids?

number18
04-08-2003, 12:42 PM
So far as I can tell, we're having a cosplay.com photo shoot at 1 PM on either Friday or Saturday (can't remember which day)

One of the days there will be a clubhouse meeting of cosplay.com people. I'm not quite clear on what exactly will be going on there - sounds like a big fun gathering of randomness so far.

And aside from those two things, am I missing something? Was there a decision for the cosplay.com people to wear a certain marker on their badges like the Otakon people are doing?

But yeah, I just want to make certain I know what's going on...I'm excited to meet people off of the board. ^_^

Koumori
04-08-2003, 12:51 PM
No, that's all. Some people liked the idea of wearing some kind of brightly colored dot or something on their badges; some people hated it (same with Otakon I think). So some people probably will and some people probably won't. GothicLulu will let us know when we have a clubhouse time - seems like a lot of stuff is getting left to the last minute on AB's side.

number18
04-08-2003, 01:04 PM
Yeah this is true. I think I might not wear any marker...hopefully you guys will see a #18 and go ohhh there's that girl.