PDA

View Full Version : Eurobeat King : SakuraCon Private Photoshoots

Eurobeat King
02-26-2007, 01:46 AM
Eurobeat King's Private Photoshoots : SakuraCon 2007

Barunesusa as Kairi from Kingdom Hearts 2 (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=71105&member=18)

Zarie as Elizabeth Swann from Pirates of the Caribbean (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=71111&member=18)

Dessa as Chaos from Xenosaga and The~Wind as Sailor Pluto from Sailor Moon (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=71690&member=18)

MikaCyrusWeiss & Freya_Desu as Hitsugaya & Matsumoto from Bleach (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=71695&member=18)

BoredHorror & Kagami-chan as Roxas & Kairi from Kingdom Hearts 2 (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=71699&member=18)

kolibri as Re-l from Ergo Proxy and Dragon as Kenshiro from Fist Of The North Star (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=71709&member=18)

Fi-Fi & friends as Milia, Johnny, Jam, Baiken, Bridget, & I-No from Guilty Gear (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=73152&member=18)

RinnoBoBinni as Pikachu-mascot from Pokemon (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=73155&member=18)

anaitaT as Tifa Lockheart from Final Fantasy VII (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=73157&member=18)

kolibri & Dragon as Tsunade & Jiraiya from Naruto (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=73165&member=18)

EvilAuthor as Riza Hawkeye from Full Metal Alchemist and Trumby as Chloe from Noir (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=73166&member=18)

mzwhite & *KC* as Kei & Yuri from Dirty Pair (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=73213&member=18)

Foxtale as Kasumi from Dead or Alive 2 (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=73416&member=18)

folkeye & friends as Kadaj, Yazoo, & Loz from Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=73434&member=18)

Xenogirl as Ivy from Soul Caliber (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=73439&member=18)

mzwhite & *KC* as Thief-Rikku & Gunner-Yuna from Final Fantasy X-2 (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=73442&member=18)

folkeye
02-26-2007, 02:56 PM
Hmmmm......to Thursday or Friday...that is the question. How about put me down for Thursday night at 9pm. I should like my costume enough to want pictures of it. As for the group of three again, I'm not sure yet. But count me as one for now and if we get a group together I might snag another spot. Will the shoot be at a Hotel or the con center?

Eurobeat King
02-26-2007, 09:03 PM
Hmmmm......to Thursday or Friday...that is the question. How about put me down for Thursday night at 9pm. I should like my costume enough to want pictures of it. As for the group of three again, I'm not sure yet. But count me as one for now and if we get a group together I might snag another spot. Will the shoot be at a Hotel or the con center?

Good to see you again after Anime LA. :) I've reserved your time-slot and put just you down for the Thursday 9:00pm photoshoot. If your other pair of friends decide to join you, let me know so I can update the list.

The photoshoot will be inside the convention center, as I'll be there most of the day & evening, taking pics of cosplayers. The day-time shoots would be taken outdoors, since there's nice places in that courtyard/park area. But evening photoshoots I'll make do with some of the corridors and areas inside the convention center.

I'll send you the PM soon. Thanks!

Usachan
02-26-2007, 09:38 PM
I'd love to be part of this photoshoot ^-^ This would be my first one and
I'm quite excited about doing a RetroChii and if I can convince my friend
who's doing a Lolita, maybe we can do it together. How would one go to
recongnize you? I mean, besides having a camera and taking pictures. I'll
bring this up to her and see if she'd be interested when I talk to her next.

Eurobeat King
02-26-2007, 11:50 PM
I'd love to be part of this photoshoot ^-^ This would be my first one and
I'm quite excited about doing a RetroChii and if I can convince my friend
who's doing a Lolita, maybe we can do it together. How would one go to
recongnize you? I mean, besides having a camera and taking pictures. I'll
bring this up to her and see if she'd be interested when I talk to her next.

I'm mostly walking around the convention center, taking pictures. But for these photoshoots, before the con I'd PM you my phone #, and ask you for yours. And then before the shoot, I'd call you to makesure you'll be ready (like 30 mins. before) when the time arrives. :)

Please post again if you chat with your friend, or else if you'd like a solo photoshoot, that'll work too.

kolibri
02-27-2007, 10:02 AM
Hey,

I'd be interested in booking a slot for Saturday 10am for two people.

Thanks!

EvilAuthor
02-27-2007, 12:15 PM
I need to check for my boyfriend to see if the time will work for him, but I'd like to set up a small [2-4] group for Thursday around 8pm

Usachan
02-27-2007, 12:59 PM
I just found out my friend's father is a proffesional photographer himself. However I have another friend in mine from here and I forgot to ask her
last night. >-< I'll try to talk to her talk to her soon and ask her about it.

folkeye
02-27-2007, 02:38 PM
Yeah it'll be good to see you again too (always love familiar faces). I'll find out for certain what slot I should be booking since my friend might have her birthday on Thursday night, so I will find out for sure within a week... bummer is I think I will be missing 2 pieces of the costume. One, primairly due to me not wanting to ship 2 wooden weapons...second, undecided how to make it work right yet.

Eurobeat King
02-27-2007, 08:29 PM
Hey,

I'd be interested in booking a slot for Saturday 10am for two people.

Thanks!

I've reserved the Saturday 10:00am photoshoot for you and the other person. Thanks! Is he/she a member of cosplay.com also?

I need to check for my boyfriend to see if the time will work for him, but I'd like to set up a small [2-4] group for Thursday around 8pm I'll send you the PM with the details soon.

OK, I'll put you down as "EvilAuthor & friends" for now for the 8:00pm Thursday photoshoot. Please let me know when you can how many people you'll have (finalized) for the photoshoot. Thanks!

kolibri
02-27-2007, 08:33 PM
I've reserved the Saturday 10:00am photoshoot for you and the other person. Thanks! Is he/she a member of cosplay.com also?
He's not, not yet, but he's going to create an account soon.

Thank you so much for doing this, I really appreciate it :) Now let's hope for a gorgeous weather for outdoor shoots!

anaitaT
02-28-2007, 01:38 AM
I'd like to reserve the 9am spot on saturday for just myself. Thanks Al!

Eurobeat King
02-28-2007, 02:41 AM
I'd like to reserve the 9am spot on saturday for just myself. Thanks Al!

Aww.. your first post on cosplay.com. :) Welcome, T. hehe It'll be good to see you after a year later. I've reserved you for the 9:00am photoshoot for Saturday. I'll send you the PM with the details soon. Thanks!

UviB
02-28-2007, 11:23 PM
I would like to sign my group up for the 8am Saturday slot, we have 6 people total. Thank you!!

Eurobeat King
02-28-2007, 11:47 PM
I would like to sign my group up for the 8am Saturday slot, we have 6 people total. Thank you!!

I've reserved your group for the 8:00am photoshoot on Saturday. Thanks! Please look forward to the PM with the details I'll be sending soon. Also, i know it'll be early, but hopefully everyone in your group will be ready to go by 8. I'll do my best to wake-up in-time for the photoshoot too. hehe :thumbsup:

UviB
03-01-2007, 12:16 AM
I've reserved your group for the 8:00am photoshoot on Saturday. Thanks! Please look forward to the PM with the details I'll be sending soon. Also, i know it'll be early, but hopefully everyone in your group will be ready to go by 8. I'll do my best to wake-up in-time for the photoshoot too. hehe :thumbsup:

you may have to deal with a few sleepy cosplayers, but not to worry, I will have the coffee and sugar on hand just in case! :sunny:

Eurobeat King
03-01-2007, 01:19 AM
you may have to deal with a few sleepy cosplayers, but not to worry, I will have the coffee and sugar on hand just in case! :sunny:

hehe save some for me : mr. sleepy photographer. :razz: But even though I always look tired, I'm awake to take pictures. :)

NOTE: I've linked this thread to the SakuraCon website forums too, so if people there (who may not necc. be members of cosplay.com) reserve time-slots, I'll post here and tell everyone here who's reserved a photoshoot. So if you're interested, reply here first since I check these forums more often than the S-con forums. (Plus I'm a moderator here and not there.. hehe)

Usachan
03-01-2007, 11:58 AM
I was able to speak to my friend briefly and we both would like the Saturday
at 10am slot. But put us down as *maybe* I still need to be sure if this is
something she wants to do. She has to fiqure on being awake BEFORE 10am
and if she'll be needing to work for the whole day in Artist Alley. Also, I have
a question. If we both don't have good long distance on our cell phone's, is
there a slight chance you could possibilly text message or give us an idea on
location that you would like us to be for when you take a photograph that day

Eurobeat King
03-01-2007, 01:15 PM
I was able to speak to my friend briefly and we both would like the Saturday
at 10am slot. But put us down as *maybe* I still need to be sure if this is
something she wants to do. She has to fiqure on being awake BEFORE 10am
and if she'll be needing to work for the whole day in Artist Alley. Also, I have
a question. If we both don't have good long distance on our cell phone's, is
there a slight chance you could possibilly text message or give us an idea on
location that you would like us to be for when you take a photograph that day

Unfortunately, the 10:00am time-slot has already been filled, but i may add a couple more on Saturday (might add 11:00am) I won't add tooo many cos I do wish to get pics of the cosplayers walking-around and the gatherings. So hopefully if i do add a couple more you can find a time-slot that works for you, or possibly on Sunday since there's still some available on that last day.

I'll PM you the details of the photoshoot, including where to meet up at the time before we start. :)

Usachan
03-01-2007, 08:59 PM
If you do a 11:00am I would be very interested in taking that slot but if that
does not work, I hope we cross paths somewhere in the convention. But as
you also said you will PM the details, and I look forward to all the info thanks.

Zarie
03-02-2007, 02:17 AM
Hey Al, put me down for 7:00 on Thursday. :D

Eurobeat King
03-02-2007, 03:47 AM
Hey Al, put me down for 7:00 on Thursday. :D

OK, i've put you down for the Thursday 7:00pm photoshoot. Thanks! I'll send you the PM with details soon.

NOTE: I'm going to be busy this weekend with WonderCon, so after that con is over I have nothing until Sakuracon, so I'll concentrate on that soon. Thanks for being patient and I'll send the PMs soon. :)

Eurobeat King
03-06-2007, 02:01 AM
If you do a 11:00am I would be very interested in taking that slot but if that
does not work, I hope we cross paths somewhere in the convention. But as
you also said you will PM the details, and I look forward to all the info thanks.

I've added the 11:00am photoshoot time-slot, so if you and your friend would like that time, I'll reserve it for you. In fact, I've added your name to that time-slot for now, so let me know if you'd like to have it. Thanks!

RinniBoBinni
03-06-2007, 08:45 PM
I found your PM, Usa-Chan, hehe, the pop-up was the first thing I saw when I logged on!

11AM sounds great, Mr. Eurobeat, thank you very much. And thank you as well, Usa-Chan, for asking me to be in a shoot with you! Ne, I think the artist alley people are allowed to leave their tables here and there as needed.

I can't wait! I wish you the best on your other photo shoots, Mr. Eurobeat, and I look forward to meeting you!

EvilAuthor
03-07-2007, 01:40 AM
I talked with my boyfriend and it looks like he's willing to do the photoshoot with me. YAY! I had hoped for a group. I have a friend who is working on a cosplay from the same series as the character I want pictures for, but I haven't heard from him so as far as I know his costume isn't done.
That just means the photoshoot will just be two people instead of three.

Eurobeat King
03-07-2007, 02:51 AM
11AM sounds great, Mr. Eurobeat, thank you very much. And thank you as well, Usa-Chan, for asking me to be in a shoot with you! Ne, I think the artist alley people are allowed to leave their tables here and there as needed.

I can't wait! I wish you the best on your other photo shoots, Mr. Eurobeat, and I look forward to meeting you!

Thanks for replying here. :) I'll add you to the list along with Usachan, and you two will have the 11:00am photoshoot reserved. I'll send the PM to both of you soon. Thanks! I'll look forward to seeing you as well!

talked with my boyfriend and it looks like he's willing to do the photoshoot with me. YAY! I had hoped for a group. I have a friend who is working on a cosplay from the same series as the character I want pictures for, but I haven't heard from him so as far as I know his costume isn't done.
That just means the photoshoot will just be two people instead of three.

Thanks for the update. I'll put you & your b/f's name down on the list. (is he also on c.com?) Keep me posted if your friend does get his costume done and if he wants to join in on the photoshoot. But for now I'll just put you two down.

The PM with details will come soon.. just finishing up these Katsucon & Wondercon pictures.. :thumbsup: thanks for your patience!

EvilAuthor
03-07-2007, 03:05 AM
Thanks for the update. I'll put you & your b/f's name down on the list. (is he also on c.com?) Keep me posted if your friend does get his costume done and if he wants to join in on the photoshoot. But for now I'll just put you two down.

The PM with details will come soon.. just finishing up these Katsucon & Wondercon pictures.. :thumbsup: thanks for your patience!Yep he does. His c.com name is Trumby.

Eurobeat King
03-07-2007, 03:27 AM
Yep he does. His c.com name is Trumby.

Thanks! I'll update his name on the list. :)

folkeye
03-09-2007, 12:57 PM
Hey there again. I found out that I won't be able to do Thursday night due to my friends mom throwing her a birthday party and I have no clue what time we'll be back at the hotel. So can you change my time to Sunday at 11am? Its either going to be just me...or three of us again. Will let you know.

Eurobeat King
03-09-2007, 02:25 PM
Hey there again. I found out that I won't be able to do Thursday night due to my friends mom throwing her a birthday party and I have no clue what time we'll be back at the hotel. So can you change my time to Sunday at 11am? Its either going to be just me...or three of us again. Will let you know.

Sure thing. I'll change the day for the three of you from Thursday to Sunday. Thanks for letting me know. :) The PM will come soon.. just sooo busy finishing up pictures from WonderCon and Katsucon. :thumbsup:

folkeye
03-09-2007, 06:18 PM
Thanks a bunch :) I'll find out if it'll be me or three ASAP.

Kagami-chan
03-09-2007, 08:45 PM
BoredHorror and I would like to have a photoshoot on Friday at 10:00. Just us.

---

And I'll be in another photoshoot with someone else that will be scheduled once the schedule comes out. Just to warn you ahead of time. x.x;;

Eurobeat King
03-10-2007, 12:05 AM
BoredHorror and I would like to have a photoshoot on Friday at 10:00. Just us.

And I'll be in another photoshoot with someone else that will be scheduled once the schedule comes out. Just to warn you ahead of time. x.x;;

I've reserved the 10:00am photoshoot for the two of you. Thanks! I'll send you the PM with the details soon. :) (i really will for everyone.. haha)

I'm a little confused by the 2nd part of your reply. Do you mean that you'll have another photoshoot with someone else either before or after my photoshoot? Or that you may have to cancel out on mine because you promised somebody else you'd also do one? Please clarify this for me. Thanks.

Kagami-chan
03-10-2007, 12:47 AM
I've reserved the 10:00am photoshoot for the two of you. Thanks! I'll send you the PM with the details soon. :) (i really will for everyone.. haha)

I'm a little confused by the 2nd part of your reply. Do you mean that you'll have another photoshoot with someone else either before or after my photoshoot? Or that you may have to cancel out on mine because you promised somebody else you'd also do one? Please clarify this for me. Thanks.

Naw, I was just telling you that you should be expecting another photoshoot that will be scheduled that I'll be in. I just didn't include it in this post because we're waiting for the schedule.

Eurobeat King
03-10-2007, 02:06 AM
Naw, I was just telling you that you should be expecting another photoshoot that will be scheduled that I'll be in. I just didn't include it in this post because we're waiting for the schedule.

Ahhh okay. Sorry for the confusion.. :thumbsup: Well, I'll keep the time-slots up for now, although I may remove some of the earrrrlier ones, like the 8:00am Friday one, since I need some kind o' rest, and I'm staying at a hotel a few blocks away from the con.

Please keep me posted when you figure out your schedule and reply if you do wish to request another time-slot. Thanks!

MikaCyrusWeiss
03-11-2007, 03:36 AM
I'd like Friday @ 9am for 2 people, please.

^^;

Eurobeat King
03-11-2007, 04:51 AM
I'd like Friday @ 9am for 2 people, please.

^^;

I've reserved the 9:00am Friday photoshoot for you and your friend. Is he/she a member of cosplay.com? If so, I'll add the member name. I'll send you the PM soon. Thanks!

earrrrly morning again.. haha I'll have to get some coffee outside the convention center before I start my day. ;)

MikaCyrusWeiss
03-11-2007, 04:33 PM
I've reserved the 9:00am Friday photoshoot for you and your friend. Is he/she a member of cosplay.com? If so, I'll add the member name. I'll send you the PM soon. Thanks!

earrrrly morning again.. haha I'll have to get some coffee outside the convention center before I start my day. ;)

Yes, it's myself and Freya_desu.

^^; I know what you mean about that coffee. o.<

Eurobeat King
03-12-2007, 03:29 AM
Yes, it's myself and Freya_desu.

^^; I know what you mean about that coffee. o.<

Thanks for the update. I'll add Freya_desu's name with yours.

NOTE: I've started to send the PM's out with details on the photoshoots, and for those who have already sent payment, I've updated their status of the photoshoot by making their name italicized and added the words (all set!) meaning that you're good to go come that day & time for the photoshoot. :)

For those of you whom I haven't PMed yet, it's because I'm waiting for the final # of people in your group, so please reply back when you can when you've finalized how many there will be for the photoshoot. Thanks!

Kagami-chan
03-13-2007, 07:24 PM
Eee. Kagami-Chan hasn't gotten a PM.

But the other photoshoot I was going to schedule isn't going to happen. So, yeah, there's only going to be a photoshoot with BoredHorror and myself.

Eurobeat King
03-13-2007, 08:32 PM
Eee. Kagami-Chan hasn't gotten a PM.

But the other photoshoot I was going to schedule isn't going to happen. So, yeah, there's only going to be a photoshoot with BoredHorror and myself.

eeee indeed! :thumbsup: I'll send you the PM right away. Thanks for letting me know that you're going to request just one photoshoot.

EvilAuthor
03-14-2007, 09:25 PM
Yay! I sent my payment, it looks like my flight is all set, and I think Trumby and I have our travel plans from Portland to Sakuracon all worked out. I should be good to go :heart:

BoredHorror
03-14-2007, 11:44 PM
I wasn't sure if I should get a pm too since kagami-chan is organizing our shoot, but if I should, then just letting you know I haven't gotten one yet.

Eurobeat King
03-14-2007, 11:57 PM
I wasn't sure if I should get a pm too since kagami-chan is organizing our shoot, but if I should, then just letting you know I haven't gotten one yet.

I sent her the PM but I can send you one also. :)

MikaCyrusWeiss
03-15-2007, 12:09 AM
I don't know if I'm being impatient, but I didn't get a pm either. ^^;

Eurobeat King
03-15-2007, 12:55 AM
I don't know if I'm being impatient, but I didn't get a pm either. ^^;

whoops! hehe sorry.. i'm still finishing up photoshoots & pics from previous cons, but I went ahead and sent you the PM just now. Thanks for being patient! :)

If there's anyone else that I haven't PMed with the details, please let me know. Thanks.

folkeye
03-15-2007, 07:40 PM
I haven't been PM'd :D I still don't know if its going to be just me for the shoot or the three of us again. That is all depending on if the costume gets done in time... so far thats the goal.

Eurobeat King
03-15-2007, 11:30 PM
I haven't been PM'd :D I still don't know if its going to be just me for the shoot or the three of us again. That is all depending on if the costume gets done in time... so far thats the goal.

I haven't sent you the PM yet cos you weren't sure yet about how many people there would be for your photoshoot. :thumbsup: But I'll send you the PM with the details now, and it'll include the cost for either 1 person or 3. :)

The~Wind
03-20-2007, 01:26 PM
I'll be sending out payment on Saturday for myself and Dessa, Al. You should have it by the middle of next week.

Eurobeat King
03-20-2007, 01:51 PM
I'll be sending out payment on Saturday for myself and Dessa, Al. You should have it by the middle of next week.

Thanks! :) I've sent you the PM on the Sakuracon forums with the details. If you'd like to forward the PM to Dessa, please do so. And I've reserved the photoshoot for you two at 8:00am Friday.

The~Wind
03-20-2007, 09:43 PM
Thanks! :) I've sent you the PM on the Sakuracon forums with the details. If you'd like to forward the PM to Dessa, please do so. And I've reserved the photoshoot for you two at 8:00am Friday.

I will forward it to her once I get on the website later tonight.

Barunesusa
03-21-2007, 12:09 AM
Hi!

I would like to reserve a 6:00 Thursday slot for one person.

Thank you :)

Eurobeat King
03-21-2007, 12:30 AM
Hi!

I would like to reserve a 6:00 Thursday slot for one person.

Thank you :)

I've reserved you for the 6:00pm Thursday photoshoot. Thanks! I'll send the PM with the details shortly.

Eurobeat King
03-25-2007, 01:11 AM
There's still a few time-slots available for the photoshoots, including a few on Sunday. And I know a lot of people still cosplay on Sunday. ;)

The cut-off date in which I'll stop taking sign-ups will be Tuesday, April 3rd. at 11:59pm. So if you'd like a photoshoot, even for another costume, please reply before then.

See you all soon!

kolibri
03-26-2007, 06:29 PM
Hey Al... I've got a slot already for Saturday, but if you'd consider putting a 11am timeslot for Friday too we'd be interested in doing another shoot then for our other set of costumes. Up to you, really :)

Eurobeat King
03-26-2007, 07:01 PM
Hey Al... I've got a slot already for Saturday, but if you'd consider putting a 11am timeslot for Friday too we'd be interested in doing another shoot then for our other set of costumes. Up to you, really :)

Surething. Is it for you and your friend (same one on Saturday)? I'll put you down for the 11:00am photoshoot at 11am. The same details apply, but let me know how many you'll have for the Friday photoshoot. Thanks!

kolibri
03-26-2007, 07:04 PM
Yep, me and the hubby :) Thanks for making (more) time for us!

Usachan
03-26-2007, 08:17 PM
I'm BAAA-aack!...here again ^^hehe I just wanted to let you know Mr.
Eurobeat King that I sent you my Money Order by mail yesterday and to
what I understand and hear by my friend RiniBoBini sent her payment by
paypal to you already. Anyway, less than 2 weeks and I'm very VERY excited!

Eurobeat King
03-26-2007, 10:39 PM
I'm BAAA-aack!...here again ^^hehe I just wanted to let you know Mr.
Eurobeat King that I sent you my Money Order by mail yesterday and to
what I understand and hear by my friend RiniBoBini sent her payment by
paypal to you already. Anyway, less than 2 weeks and I'm very VERY excited!

Yesh, RBB's payment is all Square(soft)d away and I'm awaiting yours. I'll upate the status for both of you when I receive your payment. Thanks for the update! :)

Trumby
03-28-2007, 03:00 AM
Hey Al, I am wondering if you have seen Noir? I ask because I am thinking of wearing my Chloe crossplay for the shoot and am wondering if you'd have ideas for poses for her. Evil and I are going to come up with some though more (especially from the photographers point of view!) would be more than welcome ^-^

Eurobeat King
03-28-2007, 03:14 AM
Hey Al, I am wondering if you have seen Noir? I ask because I am thinking of wearing my Chloe crossplay for the shoot and am wondering if you'd have ideas for poses for her. Evil and I are going to come up with some though more (especially from the photographers point of view!) would be more than welcome ^-^

*nod* I received Evil's PM regarding the costume change. psstt.. you're supposed to keep your costume hush-hush.. ;) But that's not a problem, and I have seen Noir, so I know Chloe's character and poses. If you have knives or projectile weapons for her, that'll come in handy with the poses that I'm known to do. :D

Trumby
03-28-2007, 03:06 PM
Excellent, that sounds good. And I do indeed have one of her knives, if I can get to it I'm wanting to make more.

And I don't really keep my cosplays secret...especially since there's already pictures of it in my gallery! :P

Barunesusa
03-28-2007, 03:53 PM
Hey,

Just sent the money today! Also, I know that I'm going to need help with poses for my character >>;

Usachan
03-28-2007, 04:29 PM
This couldn't have happpened to me at a worst time. There's a problem
with my money order, I gave it to my mom who said she had some mail
to send off and she didn't mail off the money order to you on Monday
as I thought she had. I worry that by the time the money order reaches
you it might be too late. I have a friend who has a paypal account,
would it be alright if I asked him to paypal you the $13 that I owe you?

I have high hopes that at least I can be sure it will reach you in the nick
of time and I apologize for finding out so late. Hope you don't mind and I
will tell him to get started on this immediately when I hear back from you

Eurobeat King
03-28-2007, 06:22 PM
This couldn't have happpened to me at a worst time. There's a problem
with my money order, I gave it to my mom who said she had some mail
to send off and she didn't mail off the money order to you on Monday
as I thought she had. I worry that by the time the money order reaches
you it might be too late. I have a friend who has a paypal account,
would it be alright if I asked him to paypal you the $13 that I owe you?

I have high hopes that at least I can be sure it will reach you in the nick
of time and I apologize for finding out so late. Hope you don't mind and I
will tell him to get started on this immediately when I hear back from you

Sure, that's no problem. Thanks for letting me know. Go ahead and ask your friend to Paypal me, or if you wish, you may mail out the money-order, since I'm not sure you can get a refund on that. Even if you send it out before Friday, I should get it before I leave on Thursday. But it's up to you which way you wish to proceed. Let me know when you can. Thanks!

The~Wind
03-28-2007, 09:25 PM
I sent out the money order yesterday Al... *grumbles about Pay-Pal hatting her and her bank account*So, you should recieve it Saturday or Monday or Tuesday of next week. *shrugs*I dislike the US postal service sometimes. *more grumbling, returns to sewing*

Usachan
03-29-2007, 11:50 AM
I guess I'm not alone with this problem(sorta) anyway, the nice thing about
a friend who has a paypal account they don't honestly mind helping you out.

I mean, I do have to pay him back and everything but for what this is all
worth, I don't mind. Anywhoo Al you can confirm me and RinniBoBinni all set!

Eurobeat King
03-29-2007, 01:17 PM
Anywhoo Al you can confirm me and RinniBoBinni all set!

All set indeed! :) Thanks!

Katasha
04-02-2007, 03:37 AM
Are all your slots booked up?

Eurobeat King
04-02-2007, 02:45 PM
Are all your slots booked up?

Mostly. I still have a few I could do on Thursday and Sunday. Those days I know I won't be as busy as Friday and Saturday. If you wanted one on Friday or Saturday, PM me the times you would be free. Thanks!

Trumby
04-09-2007, 06:23 PM
Al, I just took a look at the pictures on my computer and I must say..they are awesome. I want to thank you again for everything. Very well done ^-^

kolibri
04-09-2007, 06:24 PM
Ah, I'd like to second that :D I love our photos.

Eurobeat King
04-09-2007, 08:47 PM
Al, I just took a look at the pictures on my computer and I must say..they are awesome. I want to thank you again for everything. Very well done ^-^

I'm glad you & EvilAuthor liked the pictures! :) I'm going to post your photoshoot pictures after I finish posting the Saturday convention pictures, so thanks for being patient. It was still unfortunate that you two got delayed in getting to the con on Thursday, but at least you made it!

Ah, I'd like to second that I love our photos.

I see you already posted some in your cosplay.com gallery! :D They look great! It'll be a few days before I post your 1st photoshoot pictures, after I finish the Friday convention pictures! Thanks for finding me on Sunday to pick up your CD-R!

folkeye: Sorry that I forgot to call you before leaving for the airport to meet up with you. BUT, I did send the CD-R out in the mail today via Priority Mail, so you should receive it Thursday or Friday. :) Let me know when you get it!

The~Wind
04-09-2007, 09:02 PM
Thanks so much for the photoshoot on Friday morning Al. It was fun and I enjoyed it. I'm excited to see the pictures. I forgot to grab the CD to copy the pictures onto my laptop from Dessa.

RinniBoBinni
04-10-2007, 01:00 AM
I too am very pleased with my pictures, Mr. Eurobeat! Ahaha, I mean Al ^^

They are very well done, and allow me to show my friends my costume, they were all very doubtful I could make any costume in a night.

I'm starting my doll making again in about a week, I need to get back into my job and finish off two English courses soon. I'll make you a Kasumi then and send it away if you wouldn't mind emailing/pming me your mailing address!

Thanks again! I hope you made it back home alright, Al! *hugs*

- Rin Rin

MikaCyrusWeiss
04-12-2007, 01:42 PM
Thank you so much again, EBK!

Can't wait to see the rest of your galleries.

<.< I hope we didn't keep you too long from your con wandering ways. ^.~

Kagami-chan
04-12-2007, 02:19 PM
Thanks so muches! It was a lot of fun! ^^

folkeye
04-12-2007, 02:33 PM
folkeye: Sorry that I forgot to call you before leaving for the airport to meet up with you. BUT, I did send the CD-R out in the mail today via Priority Mail, so you should receive it Thursday or Friday. :) Let me know when you get it!

No problems :) and I shall let you know right when I get them.

BoredHorror
04-12-2007, 06:52 PM
thanks again! I love the pictures :D

EvilAuthor
04-14-2007, 02:29 AM
I got most of my pictures up now. Blah. It took forever to get pictures up. My internet has hated me lately and my school blocks this site so I couldn't use their computers
I love the pictures you took, Al! Thanks so much for making time for us.