PDA

View Full Version : Kyo Kusanagi Jacket?

TheLoneWolf
04-08-2003, 05:25 PM
What material would you say Kyo Kusanagi's Jacket is made of?

SuthrnBelleChan
04-08-2003, 06:08 PM
Try asking Kamui Motoaki, his Kyo jacket is fantastic

Michi
04-08-2003, 07:07 PM
I'd recommend looking closely at the SNK art and not the Eolith art.. the SNK art has material texture that makes it easy to figure out what's what. ^_^

TheLoneWolf
04-08-2003, 07:56 PM
Meh...I dunno.I'm thinking some sort of heavy cotton,but that really dosen't sound right....

makio
04-09-2003, 11:11 AM
Mine's made from cotton, though if I had the time, I would've done pleather. Thus far, I think Kamui(Will)'s Kyo jacket is the best thus far...

I swear this reminds me of the Tootsie Pop commercial. :)

Kamui Motoaki
04-09-2003, 01:31 PM
Oh. . thanks. . ^_^****
my jaket is made from like. .wool or white canavas thing.. .and the black patterns and what not are strips of black Vinyl. . .

if i had the money and i would use white pleather. . of white Vinyl ^_^**

TheLoneWolf
04-09-2003, 05:24 PM
Y'see,my problem is,while white pleather/vinyl would *probably* look the best,the jacket dosen't really move like that.....so,I'll probably be searching for a white wool/canvas mix o.0?

Arekan-san
08-18-2004, 07:14 PM
Oh. . thanks. . ^_^****
my jaket is made from like. .wool or white canavas thing.. .and the black patterns and what not are strips of black Vinyl. . .

if i had the money and i would use white pleather. . of white Vinyl ^_^**
Umm not to be a bother is there a way you could tell me the design of how you did it... umm like the pattern....heh.. im sorry.. i dont know how to make jackets or sew for that matter but i know of some few 20 people who can

cactusmomma
08-19-2004, 01:05 AM
Muslin! Use muslin! It's thick, it's lightweight and damn durable!

LancerFoxtrot07
08-19-2004, 01:25 AM
Muslin or canvas-type material should do it. The pants are just jeans with the cuffs cut and frayed...I've considered doing this costume myself, but I'm won't ever consider growing my hair to that length.

Skyline Kyo
08-19-2004, 02:50 AM
Well I got the one from cospa.com and its sorta of a fabric - ish material.

From one of the artworks I've seen from SNK, it did look leather...

ShadowMoon84
03-07-2005, 11:58 PM
Excuse me, where can I purchase a set of Kyo costume? ( The set which includes the Black Cross T-Shirt and a White Leather Jacket)?

cactusmomma
03-08-2005, 01:29 AM
Wow old thread, but just to update my answer...it's a schoolboy's jacket. What do they usually make those out of?

Shadow: I'm not skilled enough to attempt leather yet XD But I recommend asking Shinzuki about her's..whether if she made it or where she got it..cause this: http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=220965 is the awesome.

Michi
03-08-2005, 05:31 PM
Wow old thread, but just to update my answer...it's a schoolboy's jacket. What do they usually make those out of?

Well his first outfit was... But the updated '99 version (which is.. what this thread is talking about right?) isn't a schoolboy jacket. :P

cactusmomma
03-08-2005, 05:59 PM
But it still has the same patternishness to it! Bah, classic Kyo is still the best x.x

rgoque
09-09-2011, 02:29 PM
Well!:

Mine is also made of cotton but it has some extra material on the inside, the black details on the jacket are made of leather, as someone said before, try to look at some of the SNK arts, they already have a lot of the structure for it. Some of the arts you can find it on KOF Games for the PlayStation Systems!

Rolf - OKAMI:D