PDA

View Full Version : You have to become an anime character or DIE! Who will it be? Why?

Mei Lan Chang
05-15-2002, 09:47 PM
Ok, I'm sure as you've snuggled into bed you've wondered at least at once, if you had to be an anime character, and be that for the rest of your life, who would it be? (If you do not choose within the next 5 seconds you drown in a pool of monkey barf) I mean think about it, who would you choose? You get to have all the benefits that made them worth making a manga/anime about, but you also have to live with all the strife that a worth while character has. Who would it be?

Third-child
05-15-2002, 09:58 PM
Umm.. maybe Male maze.. ;-)

Ayaka
05-15-2002, 10:30 PM
Kaoru Kamiya. She's independent, she does martial arts. She whacks people on the head. She's pretty.

I followed the 5 second rule . . . lol okay maybe it was ten. My first thought was Haruko, cause she has a VESPA.

Blade
05-15-2002, 11:58 PM
Oh that's an easy question to answer. I would give anything to be Rei Ayanami! I mean who wouldn't want a sexy bod and blue hair?? My point exactly.
I would want to be her because she's beautiful, has blue hair, pale skin, redish eyes, I like Gendo too (!), "words aren't important" to her (i.e - her actions speak louder than the few words she says), she's a strong "individual" and would risk her life for her fellow piolets, and in the end (i.e - of EVA) she proves that she doesn't always have to take orders ^-~. There's a lot more reasons but those are just a few that won't scare people away from me!

---{@ Lady Blade

Babbit_Chan
05-16-2002, 09:07 PM
Uhm, Babbit from KnO! (.... I'm way to obssessed...) I wouldn't mind being cute and having wings ^^

Kenshin Ken
05-18-2002, 07:36 PM
uuh er.. darn the time limit was too short!! ^^: I was stuck reading all those posts! * gettign tugged intop the barfy* uh.w..waaah~! ^^;; okay I um..I'd wanna be... * the barf starts to reek bananas and feces* Gaaah~~! it' I'll have to say I'll be Keitaro from Love Hina!! ^^;;

* the fdragging stops* oh phew ^^;; I had to chose somone ^^;

Kuja
05-20-2002, 04:22 PM
I don't know I never really thought of that one. hmmmmmmmm I'll get back to you on that.

Xion
05-20-2002, 10:24 PM
Hmmm....I have no idea...maybe Washu from Tenchi Muyo

Yuffie4Highland
05-20-2002, 11:20 PM
LOL!!! Anything's better than drowning in a pool of monkey barf!

Well I'd much rather be my own character living in a certain videogame world (cough,suikoden,cough) but anime, I think I'd wanna be... either Meier's woman from Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust cuz ohh Meier *swoon* or Inaho from Mosquiton cuz oh Mosqui is TOO cute XD but -whoa vampires galore! OR i'd wanna be Celcia from Those Who Hunt Elves! SHE IS TOO FUNNY!!!!!!

Celine
05-21-2002, 12:44 AM
Celcia is hilarious! That show is so on crack. XD

I would want to be Mimi from Digimon!! :heart: hee hee! Yes, she might be sorta whiny and immature and silly, but that's part of why she's great. I wouldn't want to be singularly responsible for the fate of the world, but I'd still want to do my part. I totally adore her (lack of) fashion sense. Like her, I'm a little selfish although I generally mean well, and care waaaay too much about appearances. She is also MEGA CUTE! Plus, I can totally sympathize with being hit on by icky things. ^^

Adella
05-22-2002, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Yuffie4Highland
LOL!!! Anything's better than drowning in a pool of monkey barf!

Well I'd much rather be my own character living in a certain videogame world (cough,suikoden,cough) but anime, I think I'd wanna be... either Meier's woman from Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust cuz ohh Meier *swoon* or Inaho from Mosquiton cuz oh Mosqui is TOO cute XD but -whoa vampires galore! OR i'd wanna be Celcia from Those Who Hunt Elves! SHE IS TOO FUNNY!!!!!!

Meiers woman is Charlotte. I'm cosplaying her dress as my wedding dress when Admin and I get married next year. :) Inaho is so cute! I wanted to cosplay her but she's such a runt and stuff and I'm not. :) Someone has to be Camille or one of Inaho's school friends lol. CELCIA ROCKS!!!! That show IS on crack lol Tania.

now to make a reply to the post on topic... I would be Aeris even if she's not an anime char, I love Midgar... If I could be any ANIME ANIME char I would probably be Celine Jules so I could mack on Dias Flac all day long till he went out with me, or Tokio Saitou because she's a cute sweet wife of SAITOU H AJIME!!!! <3<3<3<3

Tenshi
05-22-2002, 10:04 PM
This is hard. . .but maybe Himeno from Pretear. She's fiesty, she's got cute hair, and she's great at martial arts. She lives in a beautiful mansion with gardens and fountains and all sorts of gorgeous things. Plus, she's surrounded by lots of bishounen! Heh, those are totally superficial reasons, but I can dream :P.

Legato/Machan
05-24-2002, 05:19 PM
I'd would like to be like Vash (trigun). He's very funny and he's a damn aim to shoot!

Mei Lan Chang
05-25-2002, 01:21 AM
Perhaps I should answer my own question, ne? I would probably have to go with being Aeon Flux. Now I don't think anyone rememebers her. It was an old MTV show that I loved, and still do by the way. She's just so cool with all that cool hair, leather and guns. Everything an average wierdo girl could want to be (and yes, that wierdo is me).

Yggdrasil Pie
05-26-2002, 10:32 AM
I will be Suzuno from Fushigi Yuugi!

Well... uh... It would really suck if she gone through everything Miaka did, but at least I get to be with Tatara! ^_^

Medellia
05-27-2002, 02:26 PM
Hmm, in the 5 second limit, I would go with Kotobuki Ran from Cho! Gals. She's cute, fiesty, can kick ass, and wears awesome clothes. She's also got a good heart ^_~ Of course, she's always broke too... Can we extend this to video games? If so, I'd wanna be B. Jenet or Morrigan. What can I say, I love queens *^^*

Ina
05-28-2002, 07:31 PM
Suu from love hina ^o^

Kendo_Bunny
06-01-2002, 10:52 PM
Hm... First thought is Catherine Bloom from Gundam Wing (^_^ Well, I'm sure Quatre would visit to see his best friend) Besides, Cathy's cool... she may not get a mobile suit, but she gets to throw knives around, slap Trowa, threaten Heero... ^_^
Relena would be cool, but then I'd have to put up with Dorothy. (Then again, I could always get Heero to plant a bomb in the yellow limo, paint the pink car green, ditch Heero and go after Quatre :P)

Nadeshiko
06-01-2002, 11:52 PM
I'm torn with a few choices...

I'd love to be Yomiko Readman from Read or Die. I already have the looks for her. She can manipulate paper, and I could use some unusual powers every now and then. She's just sexy in a conservative kinda way. ^^

There's Michiru from Sailormoon, pretty much just because she plays the violin and I've always wanted to play it. Plus, she's got that elegance...

Finally, Madoka from KoR. She has all these cute outfits from the artbooks. She can play the sax. To me, she's just perfect. *^^*

Ranma Saotome
06-01-2002, 11:56 PM
My avatar speaks for itself... ^_~

Ayaka
06-02-2002, 12:49 AM
*leans in close to monitor*

Dude, why does your avatar want me to dump water on some guy named Ryoga?

ling_xiaoyu2002
06-02-2002, 03:50 PM
Some of these posts sound funny.....but oh well....instead of drowning in Money Barf I'd rather be either Umi from Magic Rayearth Knights because she is sooooo pretty! Or Faye Valentine from Cowboy Beebop. I love her attitude and man I wish I could look like her!!!!grrrrr...oh well have a nice day....bye!

Nyoko
06-04-2002, 03:33 PM
Inu-Yasha, I get to be BAD!!!! and yet nice all at the same time... o.O

pookie-kun
06-04-2002, 04:03 PM
Can it be a J-rocker? please? .... :P

Nah.. anime.. let's see.. Atomsk! Atomsk, the Space Pirate!

but.. but.. if I could be a Jrocker... Kyo! .. with good teeth.. tee hee

evilchii
06-04-2002, 08:48 PM
I would be Oruha from Clover. She's absolutely beautiful, has tons of cool outfits, she's an awesome singer and most importantly gets to be with Kazehiko, one of the coolest Clamp male characters ever.

videl
06-05-2002, 03:52 PM
I'll be...mmm....yukino miyazawa because she's a perfect girl. Or...rei ayanami...she's misterious....or Shampoo...she's a beautiful girl!:skidude2:

Yami Kuroneko
06-05-2002, 10:33 PM
I'd say i would have to be Skuld from Ah! Megamisama ( Ah! My Goddess). She is so incredibly cool and cute in a kiddish sorta way. Sayonara

All Hail The Kitty,
Yami Kuroneko

videl
06-06-2002, 03:01 AM
I will be a girl that fly^_^ehehe.....like videl....like shampoo (shampoo fly???so so...)or other

Nyoko
06-06-2002, 08:13 PM
Shampoo fly? :confused:

Nietsche
06-13-2002, 06:52 PM
I wanna be JING the King of Bandit!!!
cos he gets away with stealing stuff (even girl's hearts)

Luna
06-19-2002, 09:06 PM
Hmmmm...good question - probably Honda Tohru from Fruits Basket because she is so damn nice and everyone loves her, plus all those bishonen around her! *faints* Definately her, my second choice would be some magical tuff girl - someone like Ryoko from Tenchi or Cutie Honey! :-) Nice to dream...that was a very good question!

Lovelyangel_81
06-24-2002, 01:04 PM
Faye Valentine because she beautiful, does what she wants, and she got a nice body. *that i wish i had* ^^:

rayechu
06-24-2002, 03:27 PM
Rei from Sailor Moon. She can shoot fire out her fingers and she has the total cutie chad. And if you transform eternal you can fly, teehee. Plus she has some really cute outfits and is really pretty.

Yuffie002
07-01-2002, 07:22 PM
I've thought it over and I wanna be Momiji Fujimiya from Blue Seed! XD

Liahara_Crow
07-19-2002, 10:46 PM
I'd probably end up as a chibi Cye because that's who always pops into my head first, but I'd rather be a full sized Cye... Just think, not only a guy, but a Samurai Trooper! I've always wanted to have a special power, purpose, and/or armor, and he does, not to mention Cye is absolutely cute. *Fantasizes about being Cye for a little bit and wanders off, in her own little world*

ling
07-19-2002, 11:29 PM
I'd be Miki from Marmalade Boy. The girl has Yuu living in the same house as her, not fair!

Ameria
07-20-2002, 01:17 AM
Ameria Uiru Tesura Seiruun, no contest. Kind, optomistic, determined, a great sorceress, and Zerugadisu-san, of course! ^_^\\//

StacyMichelle
07-20-2002, 01:44 AM
Can I be a man? I'm not sure if I'd like to BE Duo... or DO Duo and be Heero (in the yaoi universe!)

Or possibly Anthy. Cause then I could... well, DO everybody. It's not who you are. It's who you DO.
HEHE

Oshi
07-20-2002, 01:52 AM
Hmmm...
Tenchi, from Tenchi Muyo!.
Look at the guy. Surrounded by women. Has mystical powers. Journeys through space. Surrounded by women. Wait, I said that...
Heheh.

Mikagami
07-20-2002, 02:36 AM
Probably Tokiya from Flame of Recca *points to avatar*. I'd be extremely cold and emotionless to most people, but hey, I'd also be really smart, a kick-ass swordsman and look really, really good. ^_^

MugenH
07-20-2002, 03:42 AM
Oh No! Five Seconds! Quick! THINK! Let's see ... the first ones that come to mind are ...

Guts! From Berserk!

No .. wait ...

Nanbara. From Hand Maid May! That's it!

Ohh ... But as my 5 seconds, 5 seconds, 5 seconds draw to a close, I'd probably pick:

Bancho. From Gatekeepers! I choose BANCHO!

(Actually, I'd want to be ... Haruko, from FLCL. Furi ..... Kuuuuu.)

marimoon
07-21-2002, 04:35 PM
Humm... hard one. '___'

Guess I'd choose Sailor Mars. She's really pretty and so powerfull. Got that fire attacks and some psychic powers too. Plus she's a Sailor. Cute and got a nice gang to hang out! ^___^

engrish
07-22-2002, 12:54 PM
My first thought would be Takumi from "Initial D" but it didn't take me long to realize that even drifting could get boring if you had to do it for the rest of your life.

*mental image of a 75 year old man attempting to drift* scary

The obvious choice would be someone who lives a more diverse life. The next thing that popped in my head was Kintaro from "Golden Boy". Why? The man is a super genius, gets to learn new things all the time, meets tons of gorgous ladies. He also tends to live a stress free life because it's not like the fate of the world or anything big is dependant on his actions unlike so many other male cartoon characters. Granted being Kintaro I'll never achieve wealth, fame, status, or be able to shag all the pretty ladies but I'll live a full life.

Tenjou
07-24-2002, 08:04 AM
^^ I'd pick Utena! ^__^ she is really awesome and someone I can relate to. I hate dresses, and boys clothes are so much more comfortable, plus she gets saved by Dios! *_* ...dios... *drool drool* and anyway, she can kick serious butt! >D mwhahahaha!

Neon Genocide
07-24-2002, 08:23 AM
I'd have to be Kira Sakuya from Angel Sanctuary. First of all he's the man, but really the devil incarnated in a sword is just a cool idea. But his personality and view of life were wonderful. Yeah Id have to be him.

Cait
07-27-2002, 12:19 AM
I don't even need one second. I'd be Mizuno Ami from Sailor Moon. Why? Because if my life were to suddenly become her life, it wouldn't be that drastic a change for me. ^_^ I'm a short teenage girl who gets good grades and has short hair. I read too much and don't like love letters (or being asked out). My favorite color is blue and my mother is in the medical field. Hell, most of my friends have by now stopped using my name and started calling me Ami, anyway.

If I was refused that, and still had a good four and a half seconds left, I'd might be ChiChi from DBZ. We were bored at school one day and created an on the spot RPG. I was instantly made ChiChi and before the end of the session we'd named everyone in her family except Goku (appropriate because he's never where ChiChi is, ne?) Now there are two underclassmen boys (Goten and Gohan) that when passing me in tha hallway on the way to class shout, "Mommy!" Pan has been known to run to me, hug me, and call me a funny grandmother. There's nothing like an RPG that won't end to make you kinda like the idea of being a character. I would, though, make her more active. She lays back and watched from the sidelines way too much.

~Cait

OneWinged09
07-27-2002, 12:49 AM
uh... let's see.
I'd be Spike because he's such a bad ass and he's alot like me personality wise not to mention being a bounty hunter, god that'd be fun! Too bad his life is full of tradgety. Poor Julia... *pout*

Cait
07-27-2002, 02:08 AM
*laugh* Yes, being Julia would be great except for that whole death thing... >_<

Kaden-Fukuyama
07-27-2002, 11:28 PM
Ruki from Digimon. She got attitude. Plus she has the hair. :)

Narsil
07-31-2002, 10:15 AM
But i'd have to go for Keitaro from Love Hina also. Just cos Naru's cute.........

:D

Milky
08-05-2002, 09:16 PM
Not too sure. ^^; At first, I was thinking: Kenshin. Young Kenshin, from the Ova, of course. But then I remembered Im not a guy. 0 So if not, Lain, I suppose. Those are my two favorite characters. Kenshin, in one that I like that setting. Blah blah blah, that dark mood is the one that my mind already resides in. Lain, as well, though there isnt as much action. The life though. :shrug:

scandia
08-06-2002, 08:34 AM
Per se, I would like to be Kaho Mizuki/Layla Mackenzie (her dub name IS an improvement) from Card Captor Sakura. She is a great teacher and I would love to have a class like that.

Luckiest anime females IMHO are: Chibi Usa, Emeraude, and Ginger :)

Studmaster
08-06-2002, 10:32 PM
Hibiki from Vandread.

Reasons?

Jura
Meia
Barunet
Buzum Carressum

Narsil
08-07-2002, 05:58 AM
Or are many of these replies based on the friends/companions that the character has....?

makio
08-07-2002, 06:09 AM
I'd probably end up as Joseph Joestar from those Jojo's Bizzare Adventure OVAs... since I don't find wearing a black trenchcoat in the middle of a desert too appealing like Jotaro Kujo. ^_^;;

tydawgsd
08-12-2002, 08:35 PM
Dark Schneider. I mean he is nearly immortal, he can level a city with a spell, he has a beautiful nearly immortal elf lover, and he acts the way he wants to and doesn't care about other people's opinions. Plus he can level a city with a spell.

Dakko
08-15-2002, 10:55 PM
When faced with a 5 second time limit, the first thing that came to mind was Spike from Cowboy Bebop. He's skilled, handsome, etc.- why not? Given more time, I'd probably think of something better, though. Somebody said Washu and that made me think Tenchi would be a good choice as well. 'Cept he got a bit wide when he moved to Tokyo... This requires some major thought.

HazelAsher
08-22-2002, 02:05 PM
Erm, if I could pick a game character, I'd say Rinoa...she's so awesomely awesome. :D

If I couldn't, I would be...Tsuzuki from Yami no Matsuei. Even though his past is tragic, I love his purple eyes, obsessiveness over sweets, cute little partner Hisoka, and all of the "creatures" he can..."summon".

If I couldn't be a GUY, I would say...Belldandy from Ah! My Goddess...then, I would rush over to Klaha's apartment and say, "LOOK AT MEEEEEEEH!" :D

KuroBara
08-22-2002, 03:01 PM
Miaka Yuuki, from Fushigi Yuugi. She has tons of hot bishies falling all over her, some kick-ass powers (once she figures it out) a strong friendship, even though it went through bad times, and Tamahome. Can't beat it with a stick.

Marth
08-22-2002, 03:37 PM
I'd say Son Goku from DragonBall/Z/GT... Why? He's the most powerful fighter in the universe and he has the ability to feel other people's energy and teleport to where they are. If I had those powers I'd go find and vaporize Bin Laden and Al Qaeda.
I'd do what Goku'd do, help maintain peace in the world... If only it could be true...

Michi
08-23-2002, 04:09 AM
*blink* Mmm. This is tough. I'd want to be my favorites, yet I'd want to be someone else so I could be with them instead... I'll get back to this. >_>

Shadow Lady
09-02-2002, 10:28 PM
I think I'd be Dominique the Cyclops from Trigun even though she doesn't last very long (commits suicide in manga and is killed in the anime).
She is so cool looking with that cool coat and demon eye. :skidude2:

Keurblitz
09-10-2002, 05:16 PM
hmm....

Keurblitz
09-10-2002, 05:16 PM
Akari Kanzaki (spelling?) from Battle Athletes Victory!!!

diqitaldreams
09-10-2002, 06:16 PM
O_O! I ...don't know! ::twitch:: Okay...on a serious note, I'd be... Quitis Trepe from FFVIII. She's cool, composed, and did I mention that she was gorgeous?! o_o; Okay.

XxNANA_AYUxX
09-14-2002, 11:24 AM
I'd be.. hmmm Shampoo!! but i won't push Moose away, he's soo cute! and tries soo hard!!
She's cute and strong!

Chosuke
09-14-2002, 05:56 PM
Oh my god!
-five seconds,already getting coated in first layer of monkey barf-
errr..

Cho Hakkai!!
-doesn't even know why she spurted that out-.

He may have a dramatic,painful life.
But I wish I could be like him soo much in some ways,not to mention gojyo ne? ne ne ne? -nudge nudge-

Famira Damaris
09-15-2002, 09:02 AM
*thinks* Um...maybe Takato Matsuda because he's cute (love his goggles!) and because he's partners with Guilmon (who I adore). ;P

Other than that...I'd have to be Seishirou Sakurazuka. Nothing better than a ofuda-wielding, trench-coat wearing badass. XD

Neko Cathy
09-15-2002, 02:26 PM
Hmm... now this is very hard decision....

For Anime::skidude2:

Either Priss from Bubblegum Crisis or Aya from Ayashi no Ceres. I'm no Diva, but Priss I live for speed, danger and action. When the going gets tough, it's time to get real and put up one Hell of a fight if needed. I'm definetly independent, tomboyish and I sometimes perfer to work alone without being dependant from my friends. I relate more to Priss even though my friends think I make a good Deedlit (ahh... my Elf fetish!)

But I wanted to be a certian Anime character... I want to be caught in a love triangle with too hot sexy men. Who wouldn't? Getting some tongue from a hot Bishounen, Tooya, for my 16th B-day is pretty damn smooth.... besides for the fact that my dad was murdered and Grampa wanting to kill me, but let's not think about that. If people wanted to ****with me, I just call upon my other being, kill their ass and get a random kiss from my other Bishounen Yuhi... yay! I just wanna be Aya to be around the hot sexy Bishounens and get caught in a love trianglew/ them =^_o=

Videogame::skidude2:

Fuujin from Final Fantasy VIII fits my ultimate ego! She doesn't talk much and she is one tough, bloodsucking bitch! She takes a lot of shit from people, very introverted but talks when neccesary when you talk to her, she's extremely loyal (she never lefted Seifer's side and respected him for his decisions)... and defiently knows how to treat her Bishounens. She kicks Rajin around and he follows her orders. That's so just so ****ing great and that's how shit should be. :razz:

Himemiya
09-15-2002, 10:35 PM
Probably Misha from pita-ten. Cause she's an angel, and has pink hair. And thats just cool.
I wouldn't choose my namesake, Anthy Himemiya, because that would hurt too much. And I don't know if I could handle that.

aeva
09-19-2002, 03:40 PM
Blarg. Off the top of my head, I'd have to say that trying to figure it out hurts my head.

Ranma. He can kick anyone's ass, he gets to experience the best of both gendre-worlds, and he has 50 million chances to shove Ryouga down his pants. The world doens't get much better.

If I couldn't do that, DEFAINTELY Shuichi or Ryuichi from Gravitation. o.O I have an incredibly similar personality to them already. And... they're famous. And... they have FANGIRLS [and I want a Tatsuha mauling me! XD XD XD]. And.. they have each other. yum. Very yum. Not to mention the Kumagoro factor. ::drool::

Karasu
09-23-2002, 09:14 PM
Off the top of my head, I'd probably be Sailor Lead Crow (Karasuma Akane from Sailor Stars). Mostly because she is an awesome character in general. She kicks butt in both the anime and manga, she dies, but that's besides the point.

. . . . .. .or

Miazawa Yukino (from Kare Kano). Even though she really IS the queen of vanity, I would love to be in her shoes.

krystal1314
09-23-2002, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by ling
I'd be Miki from Marmalade Boy. The girl has Yuu living in the same house as her, not fair!

Ha ha... I'd have to agree with you ling...
I mean, c'mon... Miki has Yuu and Ginta, I can't lose either way ^^
But then again, there's Miaka from Fushigi Yuugi... a tad whiny, sure, but LOTS OF BISHOUNEN!!! MUAHAHAHA!! *ahem* so... yeah... I think I'd go with Miki >^^<

Hiro
09-24-2002, 01:34 AM
I agree with the Miaka opt!!!! actually Honda Touru since i'm infatuated with all the male members of the Souma family (except for the blasted Akito) !! *nummy*

pakachu420
09-24-2002, 02:26 AM
pretty much any character who doesnt die by the end of the movie. be kinda pointless becoming a character who dies to avoid dieing

Foxwolfe
09-24-2002, 04:28 AM
Im confused o_o

Zidane
09-24-2002, 08:26 AM
I would have to become Heero Yuy cos hes just such a cool character cos he doesnt care what others think and he likes to act akone kinda like myself, and even though he has friends he is still kind of an outsider.

Carmila
09-25-2002, 12:11 PM
Countess Carmila From VHD: Bloodlust. She is beautiful, manipulative and gets her man.

Or I would be Kira Aso from the manga Mars. Mainly because she can draw, but also I have a thing for Ducatti Motorcycles..... he he

pakachu420
09-25-2002, 12:50 PM
actually i think i wanna be kaneda(Akira) jus kuz i like the bike and because he the original badass!!!(plus he don die!!)

battlechaser
09-25-2002, 01:05 PM
i'll be anyone but setsuna mudou!! ^_____^""

seriously, keichi morisato would be fine. i'll settle for a fine godess like belldandy. ^o^ but wait... keichi is short.....

okay... i'll rather be ken hidaka or ran fujimiya of weiss kreutz.
i could also settle for zechs merquise and kill everyone on earth to attain peace. <evil grin>

ja!

officer_fujita
09-30-2002, 10:11 PM
Saitou. I won't have any problems at all with life... if I encounter one, I'd kill him. And being almost-immortal is cool, too.

Cyber Wolf
10-02-2002, 08:42 PM
I'd so want to be Fuu. I love her attacks and her armor plus Ferio is so cute! ^^ But Washuu is cool too :)

dizzylizzy
10-05-2002, 03:43 PM
yeah yeah.... i know it's not anime, but i'd be rinoa hands down!.... muuuaaaahh! i'd like to show squall a thing or two when it comes to you know what. :::wink, giggle, wink:::

Gingerbread Man
10-08-2002, 02:11 PM
Alright, at first I would have said, Knives from trigun, but that's just an obsession (STRICKLY PLUTONIC HAVE YOU!!!!), then I thought Kintaro from Golden Boy, but he's always getting hurt (pain is bad), after six seconds had past I though of Recca from Flame of Recca, cause he's a martial artist, controlls flame, and has yanagi to run to when he's in trouble. Then...at nine seconds I came up with the perfect answer. Keichi Morisato from Ah! My Goddess. I mean, look at him, who wouldn't want to be him? He has a beautiful girlfriend and a deep meaningful relationship, not to mention the entire college, motorcycle, housing situation. I think that's the life I would want.....yeah, I'm pretty sure it is.

Rey-Rey
10-08-2002, 06:10 PM
LA Blue Girl. >=D

Woof. >=D

Karisu-sama
10-09-2002, 03:25 AM
Premise = I must become an anime character or die: Dilandau Albatou & Cerena Shezar. Best of both worlds, heh heh.

Live with the strife the character has? There's already plenty reasons I identify...

TheAnarCHris
10-09-2002, 06:53 PM
Well I've managed to narrow it down to four choices

4) Nabeshin (Excel Saga): An afroed badass, who doesnt die like Spike
3) Gene Starwind: Cool gun, wacky crew and the sickest ride this side of the Galatic Leyline navagated by a butt nekkid android girl
2) Great Teacher Onizuka: No big eyes, demons or any of that crap.
1) Squall Leonhart: Headmaster of a school of soldiers, wields a gunblade and Rinoa. Nuff Said.

SleepingKirby
10-10-2002, 01:47 AM
How long do you have to decide? There's so many. I guess Naota from FLCL if I have to choose now. You get the power of Atomsk and a cool guitar. :) But you'll have to grow some horns first... :(

makio
10-10-2002, 10:00 AM
Knowing me, I'd probably end up as Togusa from Ghost in the Shell. Yay for my criminal justice major...

Mei Lan Chang
10-10-2002, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Rey-Rey
LA Blue Girl. >=D

Woof. >=D

I think I am going to throw you in the monkey barf ANYWAY just for saying that....~_~;;

ReiChan
10-12-2002, 08:05 PM
Faye Valentine because she's gorgeous and does whatever she wants, and can kick ass to boot....

OR Meryl Stryfe, because she gets to end up with Vash *_*, and she also can kick ass with her secret stash of derringers.

sailor-moon
10-12-2002, 10:21 PM
the avatar kinda gives it away^.^

Usagi

Shinji_Ikari
10-13-2002, 08:22 AM
well i would want to be Shinji Ikari....i dont know why though....

Genki Ayumi
10-13-2002, 07:11 PM
I'd most likely be Sakura Kinomoteo or Utena Tenjou. They're me two favorite characters! But if I had to narrow it down to one.... I'd pick Utena.. :D

Galaxia
10-14-2002, 08:10 PM
Hmm.................Excel, Galaxia, or Ed ^_^

Nemui Yume
10-17-2002, 02:23 PM
Girl::

Haruko from FLCL why? she sexy, cool, crazy, and she's an alien that rides a Vespa like crazy i wanna do that X3

Full Moon from Full Moon wo Sagashite- she's prettie, she sings good, and she's graceful and has a pure heart :D

Guy::

Yoh Asakura- i would talk to ghosts and i would be laid back like he is- :D

Mei Lan Chang
10-17-2002, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Shinji_Ikari
well i would want to be Shinji Ikari....i dont know why though....

Don't you think he's a little wimpy though?

residue
10-17-2002, 03:46 PM
Kazuki from dual, or junta from dna2

dianannsano
10-17-2002, 10:05 PM
I would be Sae from Peach Girl... Hehehe.... Just kidding!! I would probably be Azumi Kiribiyashi from Real Bout High School (manga version please!!) because she's so pretty and knows how to fight!! Plus, I love her weapon... Whahhahaahaha!...

minamic
10-19-2002, 09:34 AM
*points to avatar*

The "real" Belldandy, not my preconceptualized SnM one, of course. ^.^

My second and third choices would be Sailormercury and Yuna, all for the obvious reasons. And Tomoyo Daidouji, if only to push the Tomoyo-Eriol pairing. ^.^

:bouncer:

Squall-chan
10-19-2002, 10:56 PM
Hmmm so many to choose from...but i definently would be Kamui from X. He's just so bishie...and he gets to be fondled by Fuuma, what more can u ask...sure he has to deal with the whole fate of the world thing and is put though alot of pain but tortured pretty boys r a turn on and he has some major sexy scars. The only problem with me being him is that i would be the one wanting to fondle all the bishies ^_^

camipoop
10-20-2002, 12:52 AM