PDA

View Full Version : A little advice please ?

tsukinohime
04-08-2003, 06:48 PM
I can only go for one day and I was planning to come saturday but it turns out I have to usher for a conference. ;_; I was wondering what everyone thought would be a good day to come. I can come any time on Sunday, Friday afternoon, or after the conference on Saturday. My Sailor Moon costume is nearing completion (yeah!) so I hope I can run into some SM cosplayers ^_^

sailor-moon
04-08-2003, 06:51 PM
O.O oh no!!i wanted to get pics with you in your SM cotume on sat>< ::cries::

hikura
04-08-2003, 07:25 PM
I would come for saturday after your confernce(my opnion).This way you can stay late and get lots of pics and go to the masquerade.Plus this way sailor-moon can get your pic.

Something Lulu
04-08-2003, 07:37 PM
I'd say Saturday, too. Saturdays are always good con days. You can hang out, go to the Masquerade, and even hit the dance afterward, or whatever else is going on.

JacksUsername
04-08-2003, 07:48 PM
Here's another vote for Saturday, just because that's most likely when most people will be there to share picture takign and such and then there's the masquerade. The other days would be cool, but I'd find it more worth while to come Saturday.

Hope to see you there!

lialia
04-08-2003, 09:00 PM
saturday would be best i dont know about sunday being a good day. it happens to be easter and from the schedule they have up the con will be closing around midday

tsukinohime
04-10-2003, 01:47 PM
hrrm . . . when does registration close on saturday? I have to change after the conference. (Somehow I don't think my Sailor Moon costume would work for ushering, although the speeches will be in Japanese . . . ) I hope I can make it in time!

lialia
04-10-2003, 01:59 PM
i believe that its open pretty late so i wouldnt be worried about that but just in case u wanna make sure im sure they have it listed somewhere at www.animeboston.com