PDA

View Full Version : Directions? v v;

akusagi
04-08-2003, 09:51 PM
I'm pretty bad with directions. I have the transportation (if I can figure out how to get to your house) if you need a ride, just show me how to get to Durham, and I'm good. Someone please help. v v!

And also, you don't HAVE to know how to get there just for me to give you a ride. I'm all nice like that and stuff. So if you need a ride:

AIM & Yahoo: Akusagi

Then we'll talk about it or whatever. I just need someone to come through and help me get there. x x;

AshleyV
04-08-2003, 11:08 PM
For directions I would go to http://maps.yahoo.com/py/ddResults.py?Pyt=Tmap or go to yahoo.com, click on Maps, then click on driving directions. This way you can put in the location of where you will be living from and the hotel and it will give you precise driving directions. I used yahoo to go from my home in Alabama to the con site and the directions where excellent.

Himemiya
04-09-2003, 01:20 AM
www.mapquest.com too! ^^ thats what I use!

Mako-san
04-11-2003, 04:58 PM
noooooo mapquest sucks, sorry but on our way to Nekocon, it lead us to some guys house o_O
yeah yahoo is good! ah I guess coming from SC, not sure what part of SC you live in but if your coming up I-95, then you would take the I-40 exit at Benson, NC then take 40 all the way to Raleigh and your will see the Durham signs, just follow it, I-40 will turn into I-440 then back again, so keep going for a while then you will see Paige road exit, just past the I-540 exit (there is alot of road construction so be careful, take Paige Road exit, make a right at that light, then a left at the next light, the hotel will be on the left, you will see it.

akusagi
04-11-2003, 09:53 PM
Wow! Thanks, you guys! You are all so awesome. <huggles you all> Hope to see you guys there! ^ ^;