PDA

View Full Version : AWA Sailor Moon Cosplayers

Sailor_UranusT
02-28-2007, 10:38 AM
Hey peeps! I was wondering if there were going to be any Sailor Moon Cosplayers? I am going to be Super Sailor Uranus. Who else is going?

Runi-Chan
02-28-2007, 05:22 PM
Um, I may get around to finally working on Peruru, from the Super S movie (I think that's what he's from). XP

anduin
02-28-2007, 08:49 PM
I'll be going around with a bunch of other girls as the Princess sailor scout...things. I'll be going as uranus. :]

Lyuba-chan
02-28-2007, 11:59 PM
Hey peeps! I was wondering if there were going to be any Sailor Moon Cosplayers? I am going to be Super Sailor Uranus. Who else is going?
Super Sailor Mars!!! PM me so we can meet at AWA and take pictures!!!

Lunacat1
03-02-2007, 07:43 AM
hey!!! i am currently working on a sailor MOON R costume ..if you guys want to meet up let me know!!!

Sweet~Pea
03-02-2007, 05:32 PM
Super Sailor Mars!!! PM me so we can meet at AWA and take pictures!!!

I have super sailor mercury, if you guys get a group together I could probably bring it along :heart:

quiksilvababe
03-02-2007, 08:22 PM
ooooo ill be sailor saturn!

although i need serious help making my costume.

HELP ME GIRLS!
lets get together and sew!

Lunacat1
03-02-2007, 08:50 PM
ok so we have a

Moon - lunacat1
Uranus- sailor uranus t / anduin
Mars - lyuba-chan
Saturn - quiksilvababe
Mercury - animechicky 2040
and possibly a Peruru - urouni in a box

that's awsome!!! we should def. start a group..were on a roll!!!! what do ya think!!!

anduin
03-02-2007, 09:36 PM
There's supposed to be a huge group of girls aready. (besides the many Sailor Scouts posted on here) I've heard of one other group of Sailor Princess group out there, besides my group. As far as our group goes, we have everyone.

Anime_Dragon
03-02-2007, 11:20 PM
This would be my first time to cosplay as an anime character. I was wondering if I could join your group at AWA 13. I'll be cosplaying as Artemis (cat form). I already have a costume in the works. Just let me know.

Lunacat1
03-03-2007, 12:28 AM
awww i love artemis!!! that would be great!!!!! the more the merrier!!!! AWA isn't till the fall so we have plenty of time to get our costumes and group together...this will be alot of fun....if anyone has any suggestions or comments feel free to PM me!!!

Fayte
03-04-2007, 12:10 PM
If i can figure out a way to put it in my car I'll prolly bring prince darien with his semi cool sword! If an awsome cosplayer friend of mine looks at this she will prolly wanna bring her sailor star lights with her.

Lunacat1
03-04-2007, 01:20 PM
Fantastic!!!!!

+Gogo+
03-06-2007, 01:25 PM
I'll probably be doing a beryl. I've got all the materials around, I just need to kick myself into working on it. XD

Lunacat1
03-06-2007, 01:50 PM
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! that will be awsome!!!...i have to kick myself into gear as well...i think i only got like 2% done...i am waiting on my ta returns...need the $$$$ to finish...anways i talked to drabbz last night and he wants to join as well!!!!!

Sailor_UranusT
03-06-2007, 02:50 PM
I am almost finished with my Sailor Uranus. All I need to do is finish the gloves, make the 'button' for the front bow, and get boots. ^_^

Lunacat1
03-12-2007, 11:54 PM
^that is great!!! i have talked to two other awsome people who want to join our group...robbie's going to be our 2nd mercury and lisa is going to be chibi moon..YAY!!!!!

Fayte
03-15-2007, 02:32 PM
.....Robbie, by chance is that a guy? If it is then I will have to bust out the sailor Jupiter too! Yeah, look at the sailor Jupiter with.......the muscular legs.....and arms.....oh dear lord its a man! lol.

Lunacat1
03-15-2007, 11:33 PM
LOL!!!! yes robbie is a guy:skidude2: he is very nice!!!!

anduin
03-16-2007, 10:20 PM
Ahh, we all need to get together at AWA and...like...hang out. :] I know lots of people will be hanging around with cameras. Photoshoot, much? haha

Lunacat1
03-16-2007, 11:05 PM
of course!!!! maybe we can even get together some time before the con starts if you want...anyways if any tips or suggestion PM me or e-mail me at DreamAndBelieve1@yahoo.com

-Name_Taken-
03-20-2007, 08:23 PM
If i can figure out a way to put it in my car I'll prolly bring prince darien with his semi cool sword! If an awsome cosplayer friend of mine looks at this she will prolly wanna bring her sailor star lights with her.

lol, you refering to cloakedschemer? yea if she's going I'll probably bring Taiki (school uniform) with me.

Sailor_UranusT
03-23-2007, 02:23 PM
I am trying to figure out where would be a good place to take the shoot. I am also thinking it would be best to have the photoshoot on a Saturday ^_^

sailorgallifrey
03-27-2007, 07:59 PM
Um, I may get around to finally working on Peruru, from the Super S movie (I think that's what he's from). XP

I will glomp the heck out of you if you do that @__@ There was a time when I wanted to cosplay Pupuran, cause I can play the sanji no yousei song on my irish pinwistle, but I think that idea died...

Anyways, I'll be wearing (a much improved version of) my myu Sailor Moon fuku, and I also hope to have my anime Super fuku finished by then. ^_^ Probably a few other versions of Usagi as well. Another of my friends is cosplaying Sailor Moon also, and another is cosplaying Demando. Wooooooot!

Those are just the ones I know for sure though, I have lots of sailor moon cosplaying friends who may or may not randomly show up in an outfit ^_^

Lunacat1
03-27-2007, 10:56 PM
Just for an update we have:

Sailor Moon: Lunacat1, usagi chan
Sailor Mars: lyuba-chan
Sailor Jupiter: fayte
Sailor Mercury: anime chicky 2040, robbie
Sailor Mini Moon: Lisa
Sailor Saturn: quiksilvababe
Sailor Uranus: sailor uranus T, auduin
Atremis: anime dragon
Beryl: +gogo+
Perur: rurouni in a box
:rockon: heck yes were on a roll!!!
let me know if i forgot anything ..i was just browsing through the posts
as of now we need:
a venus, neptune, pluto , luna ...ect. the more the merrier!!!!!!!:angel:
has anyone thought about a place were we can meet?

Sailor_UranusT
03-28-2007, 08:54 AM
I think we should meet on Saturday in late afternoon. I am guessing sometime after prejudging in case there are some that are entering the contest or what not.

sailorgallifrey
03-28-2007, 11:47 PM
Sounds good to me! Ne, WHERE should we meet?

StrawberryMint
03-28-2007, 11:54 PM
If anyone does any of the Starlights, I'll die of happiness!

Though I can't participate, if you guys have a photoshoot set up or anything, let me know! I'd love to get some group shots. :3

Lyuba-chan
03-30-2007, 11:00 PM
So far looks like we're missing Sailor Venus from Inner Senshi.

In previous years met up at 3pm on Saturday by elevators. It's pretty nice area to take photos. We could do the same this year :)

Fayte
03-31-2007, 01:48 AM
............so I'll be sailor Jupiter on Saturday. Yup, It's gonna be an interesting awa indeed. Can't wait to see you all! and I'm sure you all will not want to see the man scout.

Lunacat1
03-31-2007, 08:31 AM
So far looks like we're missing Sailor Venus from Inner Senshi.

In previous years met up at 3pm on Saturday by elevators. It's pretty nice area to take photos. We could do the same this year :)

:rockon: i'll take your word on it!!! YAY!!! so lets plan on meeting at 3pm on saturday by the elevators...that sound ok with everyone else...also looking for a sailor venus....ANY TAKERS???

Anime_Dragon
03-31-2007, 09:39 PM
:skidude: That's fine with me. I have no problem with that. I was also thinking that we should meet sometime on Friday to get to know each other and hang out for awhile. Just let me know if this is ok with every one. :skidude:

Fayte
03-31-2007, 10:06 PM
Yeah! we should meet up on Friday. You all can get used to the SAILOR MAN SCOUTS!

Seldarine
04-02-2007, 12:48 PM
Queen Serenity and Human Luna XD go

Fayte
04-07-2007, 01:27 AM
So yeah, I think all of my friends are gonna pretend they don't know me at the SM photoshoot or when I'm in Sailor Jupiter. I'll show them what a man scout can do! With a little pushing I might have a sailor Mercury, also a guy!

loz_kun
04-18-2007, 06:58 PM
lol at mtac my and Fayte were thinking maybe the family guy cast cosplaying s sailor scoutsXD i might be sailor chibi "ron" lol.

Hanna-Bi82
04-20-2007, 02:09 PM
just to let ya'll know that i have every one for the sailor princess and all of the guys but Zoisite. But we are cosplaying on Friday b/c we would like to go to the ball that night. i don't have a Queen Serenity if some one would like to cosplay as her then welcome. oh we have a Rini too is 5 she is so cute. if ya'll would like to get together to take pic of the princess with the sailor scouts like in the manga that would be great. but e-mail me at fullmetaltiff82@yahoo.com thanks Tifa

anduin
04-20-2007, 04:57 PM
God, there's going to be alot of SM cosplayers this year. How fun :]

Um, so, are we, or aren't we having an official photoshoot. I know that Tif and I, along with the rest of our group are getting together on Friday, and I was hoping we could snatch the courtyard for an hour or so. Maybe we could all get together then, unless we already have a day to meet up.

Lunacat1
04-20-2007, 10:39 PM
yeah that sounds good too!!! count me in as sailor moon!!

Anime_Dragon
04-21-2007, 12:58 AM
Count Artemis in. I was looking through the AWA forum tread. There will be another SM group attending. I left a post to see if they want to join up with our group. Just check on the meesage boards under costume the tread name is 'Sailor moon! Nope, not kidding!'. I hope to hear from them soon.

purejade
04-21-2007, 10:47 AM
Wow I can't wait. Waiting for a Venus or Neptune to post :P

HelenaInvictus
05-01-2007, 04:55 PM
I'll be debuting my Princess Serenity version 2 dress at AWA <3 Yey. I'm excited for this.

Sailor_UranusT
05-07-2007, 03:54 PM
I can't wait for AWA to get here. I am sure that this will be an awesome turnout. I am now working on attaching the collar onto the body suit and working on getting boots. Does anyone know of a good way to make Uranus's weird boots?

Fayte
05-07-2007, 05:04 PM
Wow, there really are alot of SM cosplayers! This is gonna be fun ^.^ Be prepared to look unto the SAILORMAN SCOUTS! Gotta figure out how to make convincing boobies!

purejade
05-10-2007, 06:33 PM
Sailor Moon: usachan/Bunnyko/Lunacat1/usagi_chan/ Fayte
Queen Serenity: LunaTsukou
Sailor Mercury: animechicky2040
Sailor Mars: Lyuba-chan
Sailor Jupiter: LostintheField
Sailor Venus: SolarPrincess
Sailor Chibi Moon: hanyou_eru
Sailor Uranus: Sailor_UranusT/ auduin
Artemis (cat form): Anime_Dragon
Luna (human form): LunaTsukou
Luna (cat form): itti
Sailor Galaxia: Kawaii_Yumi
Peruru: Rouni_In_Box
Beryl: Goto
Taiki: Name_Taken

this info is taken from this and the AWA board :)
edit: put them in order

Lunacat1
05-11-2007, 12:50 AM
WOW!!! that is great!!!!! i am so excited!!!! i am almost done with my costume!!!! i can not wait!!! i can not believe how many people are in are group already... i am amazed...that's great!!!! anyone else know anyone who might be interested????

Fayte
05-11-2007, 03:23 AM
Sailor Moon: usachan/Bunnyko/Lunacat1/usagi_chan
Luna (human form): LunaTsukou
Mamaru: Fayte

this info is taken from this and the AWA board :)

Fayte=Sailor man scout now! maybe Mamaru if i can figure out how to ship the armor pieces without breaking>.>

purejade
05-11-2007, 06:47 PM
okay, Sorry I edited it. I still don't see a Sailor Neptune :P

Lunacat1
05-11-2007, 11:39 PM
or a pluto!!!!

purejade
05-12-2007, 10:46 PM
OMG, you are right. I though there was a Pluto, but there is no pluto. So I have a question (going to post this same exact thing on AWA board). What Sailor Moon Character do you think I should do? I would rather not do one that is taken, if possible. I would like to do Kakyuu but only if I could get all three starlights with me. I know Pluto and Neptune are up there, but I would be willing to play pretty much anyone from Sailor Moon, villain, etc. Help me make up my mind!!!

sailorgallifrey
05-13-2007, 10:31 AM
All starlights will be there. I have friends who are comming ^^

Hanna-Bi82
05-14-2007, 12:25 AM
you how i was talking to my friends about us doing a sailor moon group at last AWA almost a year later i have all 10 girls, 3 boys. and to thing other people had the same thought in mind. i hope we can hang out on friday. the 7 girls that live in Savannah is going to go to macan to meet the other 3 girls at the mall there some time over the summer if any one would like to meet us there let me know so we can find out a date ok thanks Tiff aka Princess Serenity

Lunacat1
05-14-2007, 10:46 PM
i am so excited!!! we should all get together and hang out and do a photo shoot!!!!

HelenaInvictus
05-15-2007, 07:31 PM
XD you need a Princess Serenity category ^_^

purejade
05-15-2007, 09:31 PM
Sailor Moon: usachan/Bunnyko/Lunacat1/usagi_chan
Princess Serenity: Tiff
Luna (human form): LunaTsukou/MangaPrincess
Mamaru: Fayte
Sailor StarMaker: usagi_chan's friends
Sailor StarHealer: usagi_chan's friends
Sailor StarFighter: usagi_chan's friends

By the way......after much Debate, I decided I am going to be Michiru (her school uniform). That way I could wear the outfit on any other day ^_^ hehe. I will bring my camera if everyone decides on a place and time.

Lunacat1
05-15-2007, 09:45 PM
hey i am going to try and talk to my aunt to get permission but i made a chibi moon costume for my 12yr old cousin and i will ask her if it is ok if i take her out of state to the con...so looks sooo cute!!!!

HelenaInvictus
05-26-2007, 08:31 PM
Hmm those of you who are going as Princesses, I have a question, are you planning on wearing your dress to the AWA ball? I can't decide between that and another outfit ;_;

Sailor_UranusT
06-01-2007, 02:38 PM
I'm making an original gown for the AWA ball. Its going to be a Renaissance princess version of Sailor Uranus ^_^

Have we decided on a time and day for the shoot yet?

Elendriel
06-02-2007, 12:01 PM
I will be bringing my Sera Myu concert Yaten Kou, Sailor Neptune, and Sailor Aluminum Siren :)

Fayte
06-03-2007, 11:35 PM
Back on track WE ARE! The manscouts are still (hopefully) on for AWA! I look forward to seeing you seeing us in our miniskirts!

Hanna-Bi82
06-04-2007, 09:48 PM
yes that is why we are cosplaying that on friday. this is going to be fun. yay

AmethystCitrine
06-12-2007, 03:38 PM
Hi! Just wanted to say that I'm going to be cosplaying Aluminum Siren, and my best friend is doing Tin Nyanko! So we'll have some rare-ish villains prancing about! :3

Anime_Dragon
07-08-2007, 11:38 PM
I was wondering we have decided a date, time, and place to do our group photoshoot. It also that our group is growing with new people that like Sailor Moon. Hope to see every one there, and let's have fun. :rockon:

Aqua's Rhapsody
07-09-2007, 03:14 PM

Omg win xD. I was Pupuran[Peruru's brother] last year at AZ, but if I wear a SM costume to AWA it will probably be Sailor V, because my Pupuran is somewhat ghetto and I've kind of retired it, lol. But anyway now you'll have Sailor V covered :D. Btw I am a boy, but I'm not a manly boy like the guy who is going to be Sailor Jupiter, xD.

Fayte
07-09-2007, 07:29 PM
Omg win xD. I was Pupuran[Peruru's brother] last year at AZ, but if I wear a SM costume to AWA it will probably be Sailor V, because my Pupuran is somewhat ghetto and I've kind of retired it, lol. But anyway now you'll have Sailor V covered :D. Btw I am a boy, but I'm not a manly boy like the guy who is going to be Sailor Jupiter, xD.

Is that a ref. to little ole me? Why thank thank you I guess? MAN SCOUTS! HOOOOOOOOOOO, and there is the confusion in fandom. I do believe I have finished coaxing the friends that I have that will do it without shanking me to go, so everything is looking really good!
THUNDER!
THUNDER!
THUNDER!
THUNDER CATS! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Aqua's Rhapsody
07-10-2007, 02:33 AM
Is that a ref. to little ole me? Why thank thank you I guess? MAN SCOUTS! HOOOOOOOOOOO, and there is the confusion in fandom. I do believe I have finished coaxing the friends that I have that will do it without shanking me to go, so everything is looking really good!
THUNDER!
THUNDER!
THUNDER!
THUNDER CATS! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Yes, xD. But not a mean one, lol.

UnknownTenshi
07-11-2007, 06:26 AM
Wow there will be a lot of Sailor Moon cosplays there. ^^ I'll be going as Super Sailor Neptune and StarMaker.

LadyShizuka
07-15-2007, 11:17 PM
Gah reading all this makes me want to cosplay as someone from SailorMoon all over again v.v;; Maybe I'll wear my Sailor Jupiter outfit so I can get in on the photo shoot!! Just for you guys! XD a girl Jupiter too xD I did it last year and still has the costume but I might have different colored hair then brown *shrugs* depends on what I'm going to do this year. I'm thinking Maybe Yuki Cross (Vampire knight) or Orihime (Bleach). so yeah. :angel:

Emo-chan
07-19-2007, 12:06 AM
I was thinking of cosplaying Hotaru in the outfit she is wearing when she meets Chibi-usa ^^ Either that, or her school uniform! lol. So yes, be on the lookout for Hotaru!

(Can't wait to see everyone else's costumes as well! ^^)

Fayte
07-24-2007, 12:40 AM
Wheres the love? AWA is only getting closer! The sailor moon theme looks to be popular this year so it should be a blast hanging with you guys!

Reamy
07-26-2007, 11:41 PM
Hello everyone. This year I'll be doing either Neo-Queen Serenity, Princess Serenity, or this crazy idea I had of having Neo-Queen Serenity as an angel of some sort with small to medium sized angel wings. I was wondering, would anyone be opposed to letting me join in?
I'd need to figure out where this all was going to be and when. I am planning on wearing it most of the time, so it will be easy to spot me. ^_^

Edit: Now that I look at everything...is there going to be a Neo-Queen Serenity anywhere? hm...? hm?

LadyShizuka
07-28-2007, 10:42 PM
Hello everyone. This year I'll be doing either Neo-Queen Serenity, Princess Serenity, or this crazy idea I had of having Neo-Queen Serenity as an angel of some sort with small to medium sized angel wings. I was wondering, would anyone be opposed to letting me join in?
I'd need to figure out where this all was going to be and when. I am planning on wearing it most of the time, so it will be easy to spot me. ^_^

Edit: Now that I look at everything...is there going to be a Neo-Queen Serenity anywhere? hm...? hm?

I dont think we have a Neo-Queen but I know there was one last year. You can go as her anyway this is just to see who is wearing what and if we're going to have a photo shoot but I'm not sure with the people in here. We did it Sat. at 3:00pm last year, but I don't know. Hope to see you there! :angel:

Kandyse_Mishele
07-29-2007, 01:15 AM
T.T I am definately going, and I am wanting to go as a Sailor Senshi. I originally planned on Sailor Saturn, then I changed my mind and wanted to be Tin Nyanko, then decided the vinyl was too expensive.

Now I am sewing Super Sailor Mercury... By Hand.... And Hopefully I will have it done in time for Dragon-Con. but I don't even know if I can go to DragonCon or not.. x.o

Are you guys missing any senshi still? Cause I haven't gotten very far on Mercury, and I could change it. x.x

Lyuba-chan
08-05-2007, 08:18 PM
I think you DEF need to wear your Jupiter costume!! I had a blast taking photos with you!!! :)

Gah reading all this makes me want to cosplay as someone from SailorMoon all over again v.v;; Maybe I'll wear my Sailor Jupiter outfit so I can get in on the photo shoot!! Just for you guys! XD a girl Jupiter too xD I did it last year and still has the costume but I might have different colored hair then brown *shrugs* depends on what I'm going to do this year. I'm thinking Maybe Yuki Cross (Vampire knight) or Orihime (Bleach). so yeah. :angel:

LadyShizuka
08-07-2007, 09:10 PM
I think you DEF need to wear your Jupiter costume!! I had a blast taking photos with you!!! :)

Lol It was lots of fun. I am most definitely going to bring it, but I will be cosplaying as Yuki Cross from Vampire Knight also! So hope to see you there! :)

umikio
08-12-2007, 07:27 PM
i am going to be cosplaying eternal sailor moon from the sailor moon musical thats if i can find all the materials and make the costume in time

sailorgallifrey
08-13-2007, 03:25 AM
Eeee!!!!!!! I'll also be cosplaying myu Sailor Moon! Although not eternal. We must get some pictures together!

Aqua's Rhapsody
08-16-2007, 12:45 AM
ok so im not gonna be wearing sailor v anymore, im doing itsuki from haruhi now, sowwy ;_;

LadyShizuka
08-17-2007, 04:19 PM
When are we going to have the photo shoot?? Like will it be Saturday again! Cause i know lots of people who cant go Friday. I'm not even sure if I'm going on Friday either!! What about Saturday at 3pm like some of us did last year??

missmichiru
08-19-2007, 12:19 AM
I'll be bringing one of my Michiru/Neptune costumes..as usual. ^^

~Miss Michiru
Your Ballroom Dance Instructor/Ball DJ & Hostess

sailorgallifrey
08-19-2007, 12:44 PM
YAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^ I am still in love with your Michiru wig XD It is so pretty~

missmichiru
08-19-2007, 11:03 PM
YAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^ I am still in love with your Michiru wig XD It is so pretty~

Aww...arigato Usagi-chan! ^^ The meetup for this photoshoot is when exactly? I've heard there's a SM photoshoot at 2pm friday...but that's too close to my class so I can't attend...is this one different? I'll be wearing my SM cosplay friday.

~Miss Michiru
Your Ballroom Dance Instructor/Ball DJ & Hostess

Anime_Dragon
08-19-2007, 11:57 PM
I was just wondering if anyone has thought up a time, place and day for our photoshoot. If anyone has ideas I won't mind hearing them. I was thinking some time on Saturday before the costume contest. :rockon:

LadyShizuka
08-21-2007, 08:12 PM
I was just wondering if anyone has thought up a time, place and day for our photoshoot. If anyone has ideas I won't mind hearing them. I was thinking some time on Saturday before the costume contest. :rockon:

I was suggesting for it to be on Saturday! XD how about at 3:00pm we did that last year and its easy for the people who cosplayed last year to remember! <~~ and its before the contest!! Got to make sure of that I love to go see the contest! Oh and location in front of the elevator, facing the stairs.

***So if everyone agrees I will put it in the photo shoot times.***

Anime_Dragon
08-21-2007, 08:25 PM
I was suggesting for it to be on Saturday! XD how about at 3:00pm we did that last year and its easy for the people who cosplayed last year to remember! <~~ and its before the contest!! Got to make sure of that I love to go see the contest! Oh and location in front of the elevator, facing the stairs.

***So if everyone agrees I will put it in the photo shoot times.***

That's fine with me. I was thinking to meet in front of the elevators in the hotel lobby and go from there. If you have any other place we could meet that is fine also.:rockon:

LadyShizuka
08-21-2007, 08:28 PM
That's fine with me. I was thinking to meet in front of the elevators in the hotel lobby and go from there. If you have any other place we could meet that is fine also.:rockon: Well we could meet up there and decide where to go from there XD Like maybe take a vote or something, cause I know some people that posted haven't been looking at this lately

Edit: no wait we have to choose so people can look on here and know where we are to go take pictures... hmm what do you think?? where should we go?? The fountain is always has people with their photo shoots around it... hmm

Anime_Dragon
08-21-2007, 11:51 PM
Well we could meet up there and decide where to go from there XD Like maybe take a vote or something, cause I know some people that posted haven't been looking at this lately

Edit: no wait we have to choose so people can look on here and know where we are to go take pictures... hmm what do you think?? where should we go?? The fountain is always has people with their photo shoots around it... hmm

That's a great idea the fountain would be a great place for this photoshoot. I hope the weather will be nice for this. If the weather is not nice my second choice would be near the food court or near the entrance of the galleria (facing the Cumberland Mall) as back up. I will also place this on the AWA forum Sailor Moon! Nope, not kidding! :rockon:

sailorgallifrey
08-26-2007, 07:42 PM
EEEEEEEEEEE I am so excited!!! X3 I should probably be working on my costume too though XD Ugh, I still have so much to do...

Soliel_Hime
08-29-2007, 04:35 PM
Hey, this is SolarPrincess from the AWA forums. I'll be cosplaying Eternal Sailor Venus and Neo Princess Venus.

However I was looking at the schedualed photoshoot time. 3pm Sat could be a little tight for me. Is there any way we can push the time back a little?

LadyShizuka
08-29-2007, 08:59 PM
Hey, this is SolarPrincess from the AWA forums. I'll be cosplaying Eternal Sailor Venus and Neo Princess Venus.

However I was looking at the schedualed photoshoot time. 3pm Sat could be a little tight for me. Is there any way we can push the time back a little?

I dont know around 4pm maybe? but we'd have to talk about it first!

Anime_Dragon
08-29-2007, 09:15 PM
That's ok with me, because any tiime is fine. :rockon:

Soliel_Hime
08-29-2007, 11:41 PM
4pm could work for me, as long as I can get the Fruits Basket group to keep it early.

Anime_Dragon
08-30-2007, 12:38 AM
I got a big question to ask all the Sailor Moon cosplayers on this thread. Is there any one entering the costume contest on Sat night?

Fayte
08-30-2007, 03:19 AM
No contest for me, (lol, I look like Jupiter on the ROIDS!) ,but having the shoot later would allow me to actually be there now, I got the backlash of group veto >.> for another shoot to happen at 2pm. Heres to Sailor Jupiter with Muscled Legs!

Soliel_Hime
08-30-2007, 10:48 AM
I'll be entering the contest in my Venus costume.

LadyShizuka
08-30-2007, 07:53 PM
I guess it will be 4 p.m. then

Soliel_Hime
08-30-2007, 08:50 PM
Thank you so much, and I'm sorry for the trouble.

LadyShizuka
09-02-2007, 03:34 PM
bump! No problem

LadyShizuka
09-08-2007, 01:25 PM
bump

dancingpixies
09-08-2007, 11:36 PM
Hiya all, it's dancingpixies from the awa forums (as the same name here) and I am bringing my Suzu Nyanko AND my Sailor Tin Nyanko costumes, and with Sailor Tin Nyanko, her Cat-paw Bazooka! ^_^

Seldarine
09-15-2007, 01:27 PM
change of plans. NO QUEEN SERENITY FOR ME I DO NOT HAVE THE WIG THAT WAS PROMISED. I am bringing Princess Jupiter instead.

Soliel_Hime
09-15-2007, 04:39 PM
Well, I've got good news and bad news. The good news is that I've finally finished my Eternal Sailor Venus costume. I'm going to get my house-mate to take some preview pics later this weekend. The bad news is that I might not be able to finish my Neo Princess Venus dress. I made the mistake of trusting someone to send me the rest of the pieces I needed for the dress instead of getting them myself, now I'm SOL. :lost: But I'm still gonna try to have it done by Anime South in Dec.

LadyShizuka
09-16-2007, 12:14 AM
Well, I've got good news and bad news. The good news is that I've finally finished my Eternal Sailor Venus costume. I'm going to get my house-mate to take some preview pics later this weekend. The bad news is that I might not be able to finish my Neo Princess Venus dress. I made the mistake of trusting someone to send me the rest of the pieces I needed for the dress instead of getting them myself, now I'm SOL. :lost: But I'm still gonna try to have it done by Anime South in Dec.

Thats okay! I mean you at least got Eternal Sailor Venus done!!

Soliel_Hime
09-16-2007, 02:27 PM
Thats okay! I mean you at least got Eternal Sailor Venus done!!

Yeah! I know, that took me forever to finish. I'm so glad it's done.

sailorgallifrey
09-17-2007, 12:47 PM
change of plans. NO QUEEN SERENITY FOR ME I DO NOT HAVE THE WIG THAT WAS PROMISED. I am bringing Princess Jupiter instead.

Aww, that sucks :/ But Jupiter is fun too! ^__^ Will you be wearing her Friday? If so I'll be in my Princess Serenity dress, we should get some pictures!