PDA

View Full Version : Bleach '07

Pages : [1] 2

Cat-Chans
02-28-2007, 11:11 AM
Another year, another year of BLEACH!!!!!1/!??!?!?!

Photoshoot and Bleach party info coming soon
(who's up for another shinigami march? XD )

PHOTOSHOOTS:

Arrancar: 2pm Friday (run by Kagz)
School: 7pm Friday Meet at the fountains
EGL: 11am Saturday Meet at the fountains
March: 1pm Sunday Meet at the fountains
Main: 5 pm Sunday Meet on the Patio

BLEACH PARTY!
Bleach Party will be Pajama themed again. Pajama's are encouraged but not manditory. We will meet at the fountains and find a nice corner to set up shop. (and since we don't have a pannel room...OMG LETS BRING SNACKS!) I'll suply a twister mat and some playing cards. If you have any group games (apples to apples, cranium, catchphrase...) bring em with you.

Party:
Meet at Fountains
10 pm Sunday

AND NOW
A rundown of WHAT each shoot is

School Shoot: This is a photoshoot of ANY bleach character in the Karakura High School uniform. The character does not have to have worn the uniform to participate. Just show up ready for class. It might also be fun for a few people to do Sensei costumes maybe? Gin Obviously is teaching arrancar classes >>

Shinigami March: This is no Shinigami only, this is for any bleach cosplayer, it just got the name Shingami march last year. If you were there last year you remember the hike from the con to the location. THIS REQUIRES A 10 MINUTE WALK! if you don't want to walk, there is another shoot later that involves less exercise. ALSO: Wear comfy shoes (;

EGL/EGA: This is the tea party and photo shoot for the cocept lolis and aristocrats. There is a thread for it specificaly here: http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=115282

Main Shoot: Uh...self explanitory?

Arrancar: Anyone from Hueco Mundo.

Bleach Party: Late night antics for bleach cosplayers. Karaoke, twister, charades and more! I belive we are doing the Pajama theme again, so if you want to make special character jammies go for it! You don't have to have jammies though, any bleach costume is fine.

ZakuKitty
02-28-2007, 01:42 PM
Lawl. I should be able to be Shuuhei again...and this time I'll bring more than the Academy robes. XD

A march...I'm always up for a march.

orangepassion
02-28-2007, 05:03 PM
;_; i hope i can make it to the shinigami march this year!
XD yachiru in the remake so expect me at atleast one of the photoshoots :D

MexicAnime
02-28-2007, 06:23 PM
I might join ya this year, just gotta decide which Shinigami to be for then. I know for sure that Ishida will be revived for A-Fest.

benihime
03-04-2007, 07:23 AM
im definately bringing more comfortable shoes

^^

benihime
03-04-2007, 07:24 AM
ack and we best be havin an arrancarr shoot as well.

SchizoIori
03-04-2007, 11:31 AM
Hitsugaya is going to A-fest. (so will EGL Gin)

Kikala
03-04-2007, 02:34 PM
I'll definitely be bringing Hanatarou again. :3
And more then likely EGL Aizen

Arei
03-05-2007, 12:09 AM
Maybe Release Form Rupi? I dunno depends if I get started on the remake.

Rachael-chan
03-05-2007, 11:39 AM
im definately bringing more comfortable shoes

^^

I still have scars from the blisters my shoes gave me.

baku_neko
03-13-2007, 01:49 PM
I'll proably be there. Looks like I'll have a shinigami Hitsugaya and a school uniform Hitsugaya by then.

orangepassion
03-13-2007, 07:40 PM
benihime: who's the person in your icon if you dont mind me asking? o_o

YAY for more ppl! D: reminds me to finish my yachiru soon

Kikala
03-13-2007, 10:13 PM
Hmmm, I'm debating on making Ichigo's school uniform. >.> It all depends on whether I get my Rukia or not I guess. ^^; But if I do Ichigo.... I still wanna do Hanatarou, just dunno when I'd wear him. X3 I've always got my Pajama's I can wear. ^^;

Lady Saea
03-18-2007, 10:28 PM
At my disposal I'll have: Shinigami Byakuya, Shinigami Kira, EGA Nanao, Pajama Byakuya, and OVA Byakuya. :D Wheeee.

Cat-Chans
03-21-2007, 02:23 AM
K, so
I wanted to do this for A-kon, but soon discovered there was no time D:
SO
Would anyone be interested in a seperate School Uniform shoot or gathering (or field trip)?

Originaly I was planning on just characters that have worn the Karakura uniform, but now I think it would be fun if any character did it (come on...Arrancar in uniform? yes plz!)

So, Karakura School uniform anyone?

orangepassion
03-21-2007, 05:44 AM
:D I'm totally up for it! It might be wayy comfortable than wearing a shinigami ALL day XD so yeah! definately count me in! but as for the field trip i don't think i can come....D:

Arei
03-21-2007, 01:28 PM
Ill try to have Tasuki for the school uniform..but then now youve mentioned the Arrancar..and Rupi..in a girls uniform would be just too adorable. x_x;

Kikala
03-21-2007, 02:16 PM
Aw, now I really want to do School Uniform Ichigo. So, I think I will. X3 And finally my Bleach costumes just keeps growing. XDD

MexicAnime
03-21-2007, 06:19 PM
K, so
SO
Would anyone be interested in a seperate School Uniform shoot or gathering (or field trip)?

Originaly I was planning on just characters that have worn the Karakura uniform, but now I think it would be fun if any character did it (come on...Arrancar in uniform? yes plz!)

Hmm might be fun. OMG, so many i could choices, such as Apollo or Aizen-sama, their hair's not that different from mine, and OH!! Dordonni in school unform, with fringes everywhere!!! *starts sketches* If it does happen, I'll definetly hit it up, as long as I have time.

benihime
03-23-2007, 12:59 AM
benihime: who's the person in your icon if you dont mind me asking? o_o

YAY for more ppl! D: reminds me to finish my yachiru soon

my old icon? im guessing? http://img86.imageshack.us/my.php?image=forumnq8.png
?

if so thats gomoto naoya who plays hisagi in the rock musical bleach

if its the one now, its me as fuji. but i think you're talkinga bout the old one

benihime
03-23-2007, 01:00 AM
K, so
SO

yES! awesome idea.
ill PROBABLY have school yumichika done by then so i'll bring that :)

LEGO Renji
06-04-2007, 06:34 PM
I'll definitely be there at AFest `07. To all who know me, I appologize that I've been offline both here and on AIM for so long, work and other events have taken up the vast majority of my attention.

Anyway, I'd definitely be up for school uniforms and I'll be more than willing to assist in managing this time around, Cat-Chan.

Syphon
06-04-2007, 08:42 PM
I'll be coming as Urahara and Captain Urahara, and odds are my Yoruichi and Commander Corps Yoruichi will be with me. Also, I'll bring a Gin along for some fun.

Oh, and for the school Uniform thing...since the shinigami who haven't attended KaraKura school don't have school uniforms there, we're planning something to go along with it...:)

Koda89
06-04-2007, 08:43 PM
Let's see....I'm up for School Uniforms as well. Seeing how I already have my outfit done....

I have PLENTY of khaki slacks, and I have a white dress shirt. I'll just do a school uniform Aizen(gee......starting to figure out my favorite character in the series?). I'll also have regular Captain Aizen, and EGA Inoue for A-FEST. I may also make my original character cosplay. It is nothing special, just a normal Vice Captain Shinigami, except that he has the kanji for the word "remember" on the back of his robes. Oh...and he's the son of Aizen. :D

baku_neko
06-04-2007, 09:04 PM
K, so
SO

I can join ya! Expect school uniform Hitsu to show up. I was wearing it for part of Friday at A-kon.

The FullMidget
06-04-2007, 11:17 PM
I know my mom is in rebellion stage atm, so I probably won't have a school uniform (plus, I hate my legs on top of that) but I really would love seeing everyone in them.

Saejima
06-05-2007, 11:40 AM
I might do Shinji or keigo

Asmaria wants to see me as Keigo but most likely I ll bring my Shinji!!!
school uniform that is!

benihime
06-05-2007, 02:57 PM
already have my yumi so.... yay

MoonNeko
06-05-2007, 07:32 PM
All I know is that huge legs look TERRIBLE in beige .. sooooo.. needless to say as much as I wanted to, I could not for the LIFE OF ME find a pair of pants to cosplay in the school uniform for Ikkaku =_=;; I totally wanted to too.. damn having fat fat legs =_=;;; I'm gonna do EVERYTHING in my power to go to Afest.. but.. I won't be able to get there until after 5 or so on Sat T___T Will you guys still wait for me to take a huge photoshoot??? xD If not, that's okay T__T But I'll sure be sad xD

I can't wait ^^

The FullMidget
06-06-2007, 12:45 AM
Guys, I have been thinking it over and I'm going to try to persuade my mom to let some of you guys stay over the night BEFORE the Friday of A-fest. That's so you can get here and not have to pay another night for a hotel but not have to drive the distance on the same day as the con. Lemme know what you think

nevershutsupkat
06-06-2007, 02:27 AM
I'm going to try my hardest to be at Animefest this year. I havent missed one in probably five years! DX

If I do make it to it [all depends on when I graduate basic training. rawr!], I'll have Shinigami 'Hime with me.. but I might be able to pull off the school uniform if I have a night to spare to deciated just to sewing it.

I just really hope I get to see all of yall there, since I didnt really meet anyone at A-kon due to the large size of the con!

The FullMidget
06-07-2007, 06:00 PM
I hope you do get to make it! I look forward to making some more new friends. Everyone I have met that's a Bleacher has just been amazingly friendly

Rachael-chan
06-07-2007, 06:07 PM
I would like (<----keyword) to cosplay someone from Bleach this year. Hanging with you guys was so much fun. I have to pick some one else because I got a hair cut and I can't style my hair hair to look like Ururu's. I'm not sure who though.

Kung_Fu_Candy
06-07-2007, 06:21 PM
I really hope y'all do the EGL tea party at AFest, since I was *stupidly* working through it at A-Kon! My reverse-Ichi-loli is sitting and waiting!

But if not, I'll have either a Lilinette or a Lolly from AX!

Arei
06-07-2007, 07:04 PM
I really hope y'all do the EGL tea party at AFest, since I was *stupidly* working through it at A-Kon! My reverse-Ichi-loli is sitting and waiting!

But if not, I'll have either a Lilinette or a Lolly from AX!

Do Lilinett and Ill love you forever! <3

Kung_Fu_Candy
06-07-2007, 07:25 PM
Well, I *am* on an unending quest for eternal love! XD

I'm leaning towards Lilinette, but I can't figure out what color her hair is supposed to be! Is she a blondie?

nevershutsupkat
06-08-2007, 08:01 PM
I hope you do get to make it! I look forward to making some more new friends. Everyone I have met that's a Bleacher has just been amazingly friendly

Dittooooo! XD

i've been surprised by all the friendly bleachers! unlike when i went to a fma photoshoot and i was excluded alot because i was edward #94024
D :

Arei
06-08-2007, 08:04 PM
Well, I *am* on an unending quest for eternal love! XD

I'm leaning towards Lilinette, but I can't figure out what color her hair is supposed to be! Is she a blondie?

Hmm....blonde or silver/white would be your best bet till theres a colored pic. Then again she could have pink hair for all we know! XD

The FullMidget
06-08-2007, 10:49 PM
Dittooooo! XD

i've been surprised by all the friendly bleachers! unlike when i went to a fma photoshoot and i was excluded alot because i was edward #94024
D :

Omg, you too!? I was Riza # 230984, so I feel your pain ;;

benihime
06-08-2007, 11:32 PM
b/c the bleachers are just awesome :D

Lady Saea
06-09-2007, 12:13 AM
Yeah Bleachers are awesome like that. ^.~ We are made of amazing and win... and bleach of course.

Kitaki
06-09-2007, 12:50 AM
Kenpachi will be back this year, new and improved! I am going to have a wig and a sword this year, so it should be good times.

Also going to be Nova for those of you who watch the anime.

Syphon
06-09-2007, 03:54 AM
Kenpachi will be back this year, new and improved! I am going to have a wig and a sword this year, so it should be good times.

Yay for my slowly growing Mod Soul Army! We shall match the arrancar with little green gumballs!

benihime
06-09-2007, 09:12 PM

NOVA?!?!?!?!

...you'll be glomped serveral times im affraid

hopefully i'll have V2 of yumichika done. which means new wig and NEW SWORD! this time, 4 blades! EEEEE!

Eared Inu Yasha
06-10-2007, 12:50 AM
I think a school uniform shoot is awsome. Since sunday is day three of the con and not the last day, how 'bout we plane it for that morning or after noon? Saturday evening and sunday evening are big event nights, friday night some people wont be there yet and monday morning is a bit of a drag since its the last day of the con. I think friday night would be a good time, except some people may not be there yet...

I think for animefest we need to be more carful planning the EGL/EGA meet up further apart from other bleach photoshoots. I would like everyone to get to wear them together for much longer then two hours. The school uniform shoot should be easy to plan, because they dont take long to put on and most people dont seem to wear them very long anyway. Because of how easy they are to wear even monday morning would be a possibility, except that some people may leave early. And I actually wouldnt mind wearing my school uniform to the concert since it is comfy.

I guess for these we need to see what time big events take place to plan around those.

Wtf? Arankar infiltrating the great SHINIGAMI march?? kill them all! XD

SchizoIori
06-10-2007, 01:36 PM
I got pants for school uniform Hitsu yesterday. Also going to have my fat dragon hitsu pjs done for afest!

benihime
06-10-2007, 08:37 PM
awww sunday is my prince of tennis day :(

Cat-Chans
06-10-2007, 10:02 PM
Ok I am planing 4 bleach shoots for Afest
Main
Shingami March
EGL
School uniform

EGL needs to be during the day
Shinigami march needs to be during the day as well (Either Sat or Sun)
Main shoot and School Uniform can work anytime

and It would be cool to do Arrancar again...but I dunno when XD

nevershutsupkat
06-10-2007, 10:18 PM
sorry for being a newb and asking.. but whats the shinigami march?

Koda89
06-10-2007, 11:05 PM
The Bleach cosplayers go on a march, away from the Hyatt, in their outfits.

nevershutsupkat
06-11-2007, 12:04 AM
ooh. that simple huh? i should've been able to figure that out on my own then.. ^^;

thank you koda!

Koda89
06-11-2007, 12:55 AM
Well it ends in finding a location to take pictures at, but that's the main point of the Shinigami Death March(if it is as hot as it was at A-Kon at A-FEST this year, it will be a Death March....T.T).

benihime
06-12-2007, 03:21 PM
yeah its a 15 minutes march to this one place to take pictures T_T
bring comfortable shoes. i had a bad experience last year and it RUINED my afest.

Azrael-sama
06-12-2007, 08:53 PM
Wtf? Arankar infiltrating the great SHINIGAMI march?? kill them all! XD

BWHAHAHAHHAHAHA! You know you want us there!

You know I might and really want to take you up on that Tousen Egl idea but I'm not sure if I will have the money.
I am however re-doing my Halibel costume from scratch, the last one made me look short....and puffy. lol Hammer pants. <---(Inside Joke)

benihime
06-12-2007, 08:58 PM
BWHAHAHAHHAHAHA! You know you want us there!

You know I might and really want to take you up on that Tousen Egl idea but I'm not sure if I will have the money.
I am however re-doing my Halibel costume from scratch, the last one made me look short....and puffy. lol Hammer pants. <---(Inside Joke)

still do it though!!! b/c we're going to keep having the meetups at each con i believe

Cat-Chans
06-12-2007, 10:31 PM
Well, I think I may hang Ichigo up for a while after Afest
that will be his year mark and I think it's time he goes out of rotation for a while.

Koda89
06-12-2007, 10:34 PM
Good idea Cat-Chan. That's what I'm doing with Aizen....until AnimeFEST next year, the only male Bleach character I'll be is Ryuuken...and to some extent, EGA Inoue.

School Uniform Aizen is my send off outfit for Aizen.

TruOnxy
06-13-2007, 04:22 PM

Hey I liked those pants. Actually any pants that don't taper at the end are better than the ones I got. I don't even have pockets!

Do you all plan to have this photoshoot Saturday? Whoever had that fighting game also needs to bring that again. Other than that I'm ready for whatever.

The FullMidget
06-13-2007, 10:18 PM
Hey guys, I've been trying to figure out what I'm going to be doing about rooming at A-fest. I was talking to a few people about having us Bleachers all room together, and a lot of us decided it would be for the best to have girl rooms and guy rooms, no mixed. It wasn't because we're all gonna have rabid Bleach sex or anything, it was just for convenience (even though that COULD be fun, lol). I was going to see how many people were actually going to be staying and who needed a room. Please get back to me, or send me a message on AIM to GlowstikRaver. About pricing, at $98 a night for a 3-4 person room (six in our case) for three nights, that's a grand total of $294. Divided up between six people, it's only $49! That's so cheap it makes me giggle.

Eared Inu Yasha
06-14-2007, 11:01 AM
Who thinks TruOnxy should be an EGA Yoruichi??

XD Yeeeeeeeeeee!

TruOnxy
06-14-2007, 07:58 PM
Who thinks TruOnxy should be an EGA Yoruichi??

XD Yeeeeeeeeeee!

I think I look scary enough already and I have like -10 sewing skills so theres no way I'd make that outfit. Is someone willing to take my measurements and make something for me? :toothy: Wait a minute why am I even considering this? I'm trying to establish a positive rep first!

Arei
06-14-2007, 08:17 PM
I think I look scary enough already and I have like -10 sewing skills so theres no way I'd make that outfit. Is someone willing to take my measurements and make something for me? :toothy: Wait a minute why am I even considering this? I'm trying to establish a positive rep first!

Hehehehe! Id take you up on the sewing for you if 1 i didnt have a billion other cosplays to do and 2 if i were better and sewing without the person around to make sure things fit >.<;

Eared Inu Yasha
06-15-2007, 12:06 AM

I really don't think you would need to do a lot of sewing. It all depends on what you come up with for an EGA design. You could wear black dress pants and then brainstorm for what you want to do for the shirt. Your accessories would be yoruichi themed. I think the most important thing is the hair. You could do shorter hair since you would be doing a boy version, although I must say that I think pony tales look mighty fine on men. (SAMURAI! WHOO) But you would want the hair style to fit the EGA theme as well as be recognizable for the character.

I suggest first looking at EGA costumes for inspiration for your Yoruichi themed ideas. And Im sure you can get lots of feedback in the EGL/EGA bleach thread. A lot of cosplayers have helped eachother come up with designs. Arei has lots of good ideas. Then once you know what you are going for, you will have a better idea of how much sewing needs to be done and how much help you need.

And what do you mean scary? Your a beautiful person! XD 1000 bonus points for that!

Suafox
06-15-2007, 06:45 PM
I would like to throw my hat in as an original character. I don't know how he'll be recieved so i'll just announce it as dramaticly as I can.

ARRANCAR HITLER!!!!!!

benihime
06-15-2007, 11:46 PM
I would like to throw my hat in as an original character. I don't know how he'll be recieved so i'll just announce it as dramaticly as I can.

ARRANCAR HITLER!!!!!!

as a firm anti-nazi believer i wouldn't recieve that well. sorry. even if it was for fun. i dont find anything that hilter did humerous.

Danzikumaru
06-16-2007, 02:42 AM

The Gear Project will be bringing their first ever Bleach costumes to Afest, Hitsugaya and Ukitake.

The FullMidget
06-16-2007, 04:05 AM
OMG, CAPTAIN UKITAKE! -clings!-

Eared Inu Yasha
06-16-2007, 10:54 AM
yeee!

MercuryIceStorm
06-16-2007, 12:26 PM
please tell me that Ukitake will give little Hitsu some candy. 'Tis a sight I have longed to see in person....

Suafox
06-16-2007, 12:49 PM
as a firm anti-nazi believer i wouldn't recieve that well. sorry. even if it was for fun. i dont find anything that hilter did humerous.

Yeah, I thought that over, and I figure a lot of people won't think of it well. So I decided it's probably not the best thing to do. *Doesn't want to be tarred and feathered* guess I got to figure out something else random to do.

SchizoIori
06-16-2007, 07:27 PM

The Gear Project will be bringing their first ever Bleach costumes to Afest, Hitsugaya and Ukitake.

Yay me and Kim and be short hitsu's together!

Danzikumaru
06-16-2007, 08:35 PM
please tell me that Ukitake will give little Hitsu some candy. 'Tis a sight I have longed to see in person....

I have discount access to five pound bags of candy.

MercuryIceStorm
06-17-2007, 12:42 AM
I have discount access to five pound bags of candy.

Woot! Now you spreaken my language! Congrats on the first Bleach cosplays tho! There can never been enough Bleachers in the world, especially those from Texas (cough)or Oklahoma(cough).

Cat-Chans
06-17-2007, 03:27 AM
FYI
I don't know what day this will be happening yet
that question seems to be poping up a lot
but I don't know yet
either Saturday or Sunday

cidbram
06-17-2007, 10:42 AM
I know for sure that me and my friend (Fluffy_Goroshi) will come. He'll be one of the many Uraharas there, and I'm gonna accompany him as Tessai. w00t for the moustache!

Cat-Chans
06-17-2007, 10:14 PM
Tessai
XD
AWSOME

Arei
06-17-2007, 10:42 PM
Oh man! I dont think weve had a Tessai before. :D

Eared Inu Yasha
06-17-2007, 11:34 PM
Wow, that would indeed be cool

LilyChan
06-17-2007, 11:38 PM
I'll attempt to get my Yachiru costume from my ex... Once again... -____-; I hope I get it. And the wig as well.

Cat-Chans
06-18-2007, 04:12 PM
Read the first post plz
become enlightened

Koda89
06-18-2007, 05:21 PM
That's much better. Good thing the School shoot is Friday, because on that day, I may just want to walk around...not in costume. So wearing my closet cosplay on that day makes sense.

benihime
06-18-2007, 06:14 PM
sunday is prince of tennis for me....

Arei
06-18-2007, 06:19 PM
Sunday is Naruto..and possibly D. Gray-Man for me.

Eared Inu Yasha
06-19-2007, 01:30 AM
Lets please not have an afternoon shoot on the same day after the morning EGL meet. I want to get to wear it longer and not have to rush to go change again.

benihime
06-19-2007, 05:24 PM
why not the shinigami march be on friday morning? so that it's not THAT hot? just a suggestion....

Arei
06-19-2007, 05:35 PM
I might not be there on friday morning..not till late afternoon most likely... :(

Koda89
06-19-2007, 05:52 PM
I might not be there on friday morning..not till late afternoon most likely... :(

Pretty much same for me.....

Kung_Fu_Candy
06-19-2007, 05:57 PM
I won't be there on Friday morning either, but since I'm not a shinigami anyway, I don't suppose that's relevant! XD

But pleeeaaase don't move the EGL Tea Party to Friday! You will forever be my own personal Jesus if it's on Saturday or Sunday instead! *grovels*

Danzikumaru
06-19-2007, 09:26 PM

Friday morning may be a stretch for us as well.

MoonNeko
06-19-2007, 09:54 PM
Is there anything on Saturday evening xD I dont' think I can make anyone in the morning O_o;; I wont' have a hotel until later in the day XD *faints*

Eared Inu Yasha
06-20-2007, 12:32 AM
friday morning is indeed a bad idea. People cant even check in till around 12.

something to do in the evening would be great though. there ususally isnt much going on the first night of the con.

How does going out to eat sound to ya'll? I think we could walk somewhere. the tower has great food but its a bar so you have to be 21 to go.
(their chickin is awsome and they give you really large portions if you just want to eat. you get your moneys worth and have some extra for the weekend heh heh)

Actually, I wanted to go up again this year and have dessert and/or a drink or two. ^_^ Some of us are already planning to go. Anyone up for a nice time with Matsumoto and soi fon??
Friday sounds great for this. thats when I went with some friends last year.

Cat-Chans
06-20-2007, 12:50 AM
How about this:

Main shoot Saturday evening (last year it was 6 and pics were good right?)

March Saturday Morning (and the march is for ALL bleach characters...it just got the name Shinigami march)

EGL: Sunday Morning

School: Friday Evening
(and maybe after the shoot we could have a "field trip" and go eat or something like Eared suggested)

Koda89
06-20-2007, 12:57 AM
How about this:

Main shoot Saturday evening (last year it was 6 and pics were good right?)

March Saturday Morning (and the march is for ALL bleach characters...it just got the name Shinigami march)

EGL: Sunday Morning

School: Friday Evening
(and maybe after the shoot we could have a "field trip" and go eat or something like Eared suggested)

That sounds great!

Arei
06-20-2007, 02:31 PM
That sounds great Cat! *runs off to work on Bleach stuff*

Saejima
06-20-2007, 05:21 PM
Hey cat!!!

Remember the field trip to NASA??

LOL

The FullMidget
06-20-2007, 05:45 PM
All the plans sound really good to me, except the dinner in the Tower thing....I'm only 19 ;; -emos- lol, nah, if you guys choose to go there, I can find somewhere else to eat. I'm not that touchy.

Arei
06-20-2007, 07:49 PM
Well several people wont be able to go to the tower...I for one cant (still one more year *kicks the calendar*) Oh well, Im sure you guys will have fun up there.

benihime
06-20-2007, 10:33 PM
i wont be able to go to EGL then b/c im GOING to do my prince of tennis cosplay on sunday and there isn't much time on sunday anyway. oh well...

Koda89
06-20-2007, 11:17 PM
Oh....ya....only 17, tower is out of question for me as well....

Cat-Chans
06-21-2007, 12:26 AM
Zarachi Taicho
T_____T

What time is POT?
maybe we can work something out

SchizoIori
06-21-2007, 07:43 AM
I like the schedule thus far. I just need to make sure I'm not working any of those times.

EaredInuYasha- I'll go to the tower with you. Jonobi and I meant to go last year. Wouldn't you love to have hitsu (me) and Kira with you? XD

TruOnxy
06-21-2007, 11:49 AM
Actually, I wanted to go up again this year and have dessert and/or a drink or two. ^_^ Some of us are already planning to go. Anyone up for a nice time with Matsumoto and soi fon??
Friday sounds great for this. thats when I went with some friends last year.

You and me... and her, simultaneous!:bigtu: That sounds like fun and a good way to start a con weekend. We can always work something out to include the younger folk and have even more simultaneous lovin goin on:toothy: I haven't even talked about getting room at the hotel with anyone I know yet, but the FuLLMidget had a good idea. How many guys we got vs the ladies?

Kagz
06-21-2007, 12:40 PM
I can't do much of anything quickly on Saturday night Bleach related FYI, this is because I will be showing a new costume in the cosplay contest. Other then that I can move all my other stuff around for this. And yesh I will have me some Halibel at it.

Kagz
06-21-2007, 12:52 PM
Ok and sense it wasn't mentioned I will host the arrancar shoot. I do this because I have another bleach costume something new for the bleach march (*cough wink*MercuryIceStorm we should make sure to wear it together this time*cough cough* *wink wink*)and I have to wear Soi for the regular shoot, maybe I can talk my friend into finishing his Oomeda costume. I WANT MY BAFOON THIS YEAR DANGIT! If not maybe I can talk squishy into doing it.

As for the school uniform... I'll DO IT! I saw a really cute fan art with Soi in the school Uniform with Yoruichi and I have thought of doing it sense so yay! I can push Simca back for that one!

Oh and I will be having my EGL done come hell or high water... even if the mask does try to kill me again by seaping into my brainz thru mah eyez.

And count me in for the tower too, anything with alcohol is A OK with me!

Eared Inu Yasha
06-21-2007, 02:39 PM
I like the schedule thus far. I just need to make sure I'm not working any of those times.

EaredInuYasha- I'll go to the tower with you. Jonobi and I meant to go last year. Wouldn't you love to have hitsu (me) and Kira with you? XD

OMG! I WANNA DRINK WITH KIRA AND HITSU!

^_~ Truonxy

Benihime - There is plenty of time on sunday, remember that the con doesnt end until MONDAY evening. Sunday is like your 2nd saturday! XD

MercuryIceStorm
06-21-2007, 03:28 PM
aww, poor us twenty-one and younger set. I'm about 6 months off so you'll have to count me out. :( Curse u January b-days!

Kagz: *wink* definitely count me in this time! It'll be great.

gundammrw
06-21-2007, 03:34 PM
Wow Im hearing things about school uniforms now? Kinda makes me want to do this version of Grimmjow.

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/7566/grimmjow16a8micl0.jpg

WHERE MY MENOS AT?!?! XDDD

Eared Inu Yasha
06-21-2007, 03:41 PM
Okay Guys and Dolls, I made some calls and got info on the Restaurant and Cocktail bar in the tower.

Restaurant hours: Lunch- 11:30 -2:10 Dinner: 6:30 - 10:30
All ages welcome, but the reason we went to the bar last year was that the restaurant has a dress code. However, our school uniforms pass.

Business Casual: No sneakers, flip-flops or sandles (Sorry ikaku)
Blue jeans are aloud as long as they have no holes. No tee-shirts. No shorts.

So if your school uniform has sneaker type shoes, like the indoor shoes, just bring some nice shoes to slip on for when we go eat.

Cocktail bar hours: MWTR 2PM - 12AM F 2PM-2AM StSn 12PM-2AM

so we should be able to all go to the restaurant on friday after the shoot and then after we have eaten those of us who like can go up to the bar.

OR Perhaps a group of us can go to the bar in our shinigami/Arankar costumes Saturday evening. XD Oh Captain my captain!

If for some reason our school uniforms are turned away, I will try to have a back up plan and find another local restaurant.

UNLESS You guys would like the opportunity to get all prettied up and feel beautiful wile you eat. Maybe you can still wear your hair like your character and be a dressed up version. Heh. but it would be easier to go right after the shoot, rather than having to change.

IF YOU WANT TO MAKE SURE YOUR COSTUME MAKES THE DRESS CODE HERE IS THE PHONE NUMBER: 214-712-7145
The bar doesnt have a dress code

Eared Inu Yasha
06-21-2007, 03:53 PM
Wow Im hearing things about school uniforms now? Kinda makes me want to do this version of Grimmjow.

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/7566/grimmjow16a8micl0.jpg

WHERE MY MENOS AT?!?! XDDD

Gimmjow the delinquent! XD
There was a menos at a-kon XD

Arei
06-21-2007, 05:10 PM
Im tempted to make Rupi a school uniform... >_<; But I also wanna cosplay Tatsuki..but then again Id need to buy yet another wig. >.<

Saejima
06-21-2007, 05:42 PM
bring on the shinji school uniform!!!

Kagz
06-21-2007, 06:59 PM
Hey Eared why don't we go to the same resturaunt as last year or a new one in our school outfits we could save going to the fancy tower one for our EGL's they would deffinately make the code with minor fixing! *IE masks etc*

Really to be honest I would rather wear the school girl outfit monday cause it would be the most comfy but if we don't thats cool too.

Cat-Chans
06-21-2007, 06:59 PM
I can't do much of anything quickly on Saturday night Bleach related FYI, this is because I will be showing a new costume in the cosplay contest. Other then that I can move all my other stuff around for this. And yesh I will have me some Halibel at it.
Don't forget the cosplay contest is on SUNDAY at Afest
(;

I can't do a shoot late sunday either becuase of that....even if it is a bleach costume

Matt
DO IT
D:

Kagz
06-21-2007, 07:02 PM
aww, poor us twenty-one and younger set. I'm about 6 months off so you'll have to count me out. :( Curse u January b-days!

Kagz: *wink* definitely count me in this time! It'll be great.

HOOOZAHHH! *clings to leg* Oh how my doting of you will begin!! Oh OH and Im bringing a valentine for you and other goofy props we can take pics with!

Speaking of I will have to find some random ninjas cause im making the photos of Yoruichi from the shinigami cup LOL! So if anyone knows of any that will be there let me know!

Kagz
06-21-2007, 07:03 PM
Don't forget the cosplay contest is on SUNDAY at Afest
(;

I can't do a shoot late sunday either becuase of that....even if it is a bleach costume

Matt
DO IT
D:

OH YEAH!! I forget because I have never been in it... this years costume is leather so yeah im gonna want to change quick because I don't think it will be that comfy. But HOORAY!

Cat-Chans
06-21-2007, 07:09 PM
Updated the first post with the new plan and a rundown of each event

MercuryIceStorm
06-21-2007, 07:55 PM
Hmm, it's up to you guys. If you want to do the tower thing my urahara and I are going to do the OVA ending outfits just to REALLY meet fancy dress code standards. WOOT! Assuming I don't turn that dress into a wardrobe malfunction >_< would not be good...thou I'm sure that pervy shopkeep wouldn't mind much....hehe

Kagz: YAY! Thanks for bringing me ninja's to beat up-eh, I mean, take pictures with! Only for demonstration purposes I assure...

benihime
06-21-2007, 09:48 PM
Zarachi Taicho
T_____T

What time is POT?
maybe we can work something out

i was going to do it at 11 but i was hoping to wear it most of the day :(

benihime
06-21-2007, 10:02 PM
im also going to work on a secret bleach cosplay. bwahahahahaha. wearing it to the shinigami march

Lady Saea
06-22-2007, 03:14 AM
Mercury: We have to get OVA pics together! ^_^

Eared Inu Yasha
06-22-2007, 05:04 AM
Kagz, the restaurant we went to last year was the cocktail bar at the top of the tower. The reason I don't want go there after the school uniform shoot is that since it is a bar, not everyone can go. I figured go to the restaurant with everyone and then after maybe some of us can go upstairs to the bar. Or some of us go Saturday night or something.

As far as the EGL thing, with some of the crazy hair and accessories it might not be aloud. I dont know. (Grimmy's manmoto might have to be more covered. hmm... I wonder if he would get better service if he wore it? I know I get great waiters with my matsumoto! haha) Plus we would have to worry about discarding props. But anyhow, planes for the EGL/EGA are a picnic type thing outside. By the fountain would be nice.

Kagz
06-22-2007, 06:32 PM
Kagz, the restaurant we went to last year was the cocktail bar at the top of the tower. The reason I don't want go there after the school uniform shoot is that since it is a bar, not everyone can go. I figured go to the restaurant with everyone and then after maybe some of us can go upstairs to the bar. Or some of us go Saturday night or something.

As far as the EGL thing, with some of the crazy hair and accessories it might not be aloud. I dont know. (Grimmy's manmoto might have to be more covered. hmm... I wonder if he would get better service if he wore it? I know I get great waiters with my matsumoto! haha) Plus we would have to worry about discarding props. But anyhow, planes for the EGL/EGA are a picnic type thing outside. By the fountain would be nice.

Oh I wasn't talking about that I was mixing up a few cons though heh heh heh. But I ment wearing the school uniforms on like the last day for the ride home would be super comfy but if not I will probably wear Tess home... if I can stand it or maybe ichi. As for EGL outside it kinda worries me for a few reasons, a im in all satin and silks, b I have alot covered and getting out of it isn't as easy to cool off like taking soi fons jacked off. But if its shaded I think I can handle that.

Cat-Chans
06-22-2007, 10:46 PM
I just don't know where else we could have it, since the con can't give us the pannel room. It was nice at akon though, and I'll bring a blanket to sit on

benihime
06-22-2007, 11:14 PM
we can't get a panel room? dude thats not cool. we could all do twister/hang out in the game room corner again?

Eared Inu Yasha
06-23-2007, 12:19 AM
The weather was really nice for the a-kon picanic, so lets just hope for nice weather at animefest. We can bring blankets to sit on and there is shade if your hot. and if the weather is bad then, we might be able to find somewhere in doors to hide. like our twister corner.

no luck getting a panel? that bites.

maybe during the con we can try asking again and get one.

Kagz
06-23-2007, 04:12 PM
Yeah Im sure it will be fine... I just have to learn to be more careful and lady like.... hmm...

And considering the size of the area this one is I didn't think we would be able to get a room, there stuff is really well used and all. Then again I don't mind haveing the twister in that side hall like before. Its kinda fun that way!

gundammrw
06-23-2007, 06:37 PM
Yeah Im sure it will be fine... I just have to learn to be more careful and lady like.... hmm...

And considering the size of the area this one is I didn't think we would be able to get a room, there stuff is really well used and all. Then again I don't mind haveing the twister in that side hall like before. Its kinda fun that way!

Having in the side hall makes it seem more like its top secret which makes it sorta fun. Like only those who saw us go in there knew what was going on. ^__^

Anyways Im up for whatever.

Kagz
06-23-2007, 07:44 PM
Having in the side hall makes it seem more like its top secret which makes it sorta fun. Like only those who saw us go in there knew what was going on. ^__^

Anyways Im up for whatever.

Tee Hee wez R teh secrt spIz!

Cat-Chans
06-23-2007, 10:04 PM
D:
I ment I couldn't get a room for the tea party
I haven't tried to get one for Bleach Party yet, I'm waiting till after AX

Eared Inu Yasha
06-24-2007, 01:47 AM
ah! ^_^ well I hope we get a pannel

benihime
06-25-2007, 01:21 AM
you know what would be cool though? you know that biigggg room on the lobby floor... its over in the corner past the fountain? has all the pillars and stuff? we could totally ahve it there. we probably wouldn't be able t o have karoke but there might be more room than there would be in a panel room?

SchizoIori
06-25-2007, 01:02 PM
This time I'll actually be able to go to the picnic. ^_^!

EaredInuYasha- When were you thinking about doing bar stuff. I'll gladly put Hitsu on to go get a drink with you and bring my camera for silly Team 10 pics or Matsu and Kira pics if Jonobi brings Kira. :D

Eared Inu Yasha
06-26-2007, 03:41 AM
JOY!

well friday night I will be wearing the school uniform, although that would be a great time to go. How does saturday night sound sometime in the evening after events? Im pretty sure that I will be wearing matsumoto already on saturday. Im not sure when I will wear my manga rukia with the desert cloak. Probably when the arankar are lerking cause im sure we want to beat up on eachother. XD but anyhow it wouldnt be too difficult to change from one to the other. well actually since I would be changing shirts i'd pretty much have to just redress completly. hahah hakama joy.

when is good for you? IM me if you like AIM: Eared Inu Yasha
(you never would have guessed!)

SchizoIori
06-26-2007, 12:29 PM
JOY!

well friday night I will be wearing the school uniform, although that would be a great time to go. How does saturday night sound sometime in the evening after events? Im pretty sure that I will be wearing matsumoto already on saturday. Im not sure when I will wear my manga rukia with the desert cloak. Probably when the arankar are lerking cause im sure we want to beat up on eachother. XD but anyhow it wouldnt be too difficult to change from one to the other. well actually since I would be changing shirts i'd pretty much have to just redress completly. hahah hakama joy.

when is good for you? IM me if you like AIM: Eared Inu Yasha
(you never would have guessed!)

Pretty much anytime in the evening after events is fine. I might be wandering around in my peacemaker stuff, but since it's so similar to the bleach clothes it's not a big hassle to change. I am putting school boy hitsu together right now so if you want to do it in those that be cool, but Jonobi joining in Kira would not be that likely. I'll definitely IM you this week sometime. My Aim is Beliel7777 but I'm probably going to msg you from Jonobi's (AmanoSephiroth) since I'll be working on my stuff at his house.

gundammrw
06-27-2007, 11:23 AM
Yep after seeing it I've decided that Im dropping normal Grimmjow. Im gonna be doing released form (Jaguar King) Grimmjow!! He's too badass looking not to be done. And I'm gonna do it badass yo!! ^o~

Saejima
06-27-2007, 11:26 AM
Bringing shinji would is getting old so im just gonna stick to the high heeled, spoon wearing Noitora.

Kagz
06-27-2007, 09:52 PM
So yay Wii internets and posting! But oh so time consuming... anywho new work on Halibel has begun so I should have progress pics soon!

chouzan
06-28-2007, 02:51 PM
ALAS! Yearbook is totally done... so now I can start my cosplays for AFest soon. I've got to upload pictures from A-kon and Colorado, and then clean my room because it's a DI-SAS-TER. x_x

EGL Urahara is first on my list.

Eared Inu Yasha
06-28-2007, 03:01 PM
^_^ Yeeee!

benihime
06-28-2007, 10:44 PM
okay so im confused....what time is everything? drinks? eh?

TerukiHolic
06-29-2007, 03:15 AM
I'll be there as Wonderweiss. o3o

After some convincing from Benihime. xD

Saejima
06-29-2007, 11:32 AM
We might have a Tesla too!!! yayy!!1

Kagz
06-29-2007, 11:37 AM
Oh yeah Cat did you want me to host the Carr stuff again? If so when do we want to do this thing I have a great place in mind already!

TerukiHolic
06-29-2007, 12:40 PM
We might have a Tesla too!!! yayy!!1

We DO have a Tesla now. xD I'm providing her wig. <333

benihime
06-29-2007, 04:32 PM
are we having a carr shoot? gosh that makes what 5 bleach shoots?

Suafox
06-29-2007, 06:19 PM
I was thinking about crossplaying as Lillinet but..I don't think I will.

TerukiHolic
06-29-2007, 09:50 PM
Would anyone be absolutely appauled if I customized Wonderboy's outfit a bit? I just wanted to make his jacket's hole a little higher, since it has come to my attention that I'm a woman. o_O

benihime
06-29-2007, 10:38 PM
Would anyone be absolutely appauled if I customized Wonderboy's outfit a bit? I just wanted to make his jacket's hole a little higher, since it has come to my attention that I'm a woman. o_O

i'd kill you XD bwahahahahaha

*runs away*

Arei
06-30-2007, 12:31 AM

you could always move it lower, as it seems his hole is moving downward ~.~ *has dirty thoughts* .... *cough*

Saejima
06-30-2007, 09:13 AM
SURPRISE BLEACH CHARECTER FOR AFEST!!!!! Who will it be?

Kagz
06-30-2007, 12:11 PM
*pokes catchan* XP You alive?

Saejima
06-30-2007, 04:44 PM
shes at AX

Lady Saea
06-30-2007, 05:36 PM
Unfortunately I believe my Bleach costumes are getting retired. With new costumes pushing their way in, I must say goodbye to some old ones.

But since my Uniform!Hijikata from Peacemaker uses the black hakama, white under kimono, and black over kimono (lawlz), I might bring my Kira wig/badge for some drunken Matsumoto/Shuuhei/Kira pics if my Shuuhei can come. ^.^

And atleast for Afest, I'll be bringing pajama Byakuya so I can enjoy a true Bleach party. ^_^

benihime
07-01-2007, 12:57 AM
SURPRISE BLEACH CHARECTER FOR AFEST!!!!! Who will it be?

XD

bwahahahahaha

mii-chan will not tell.

jonobi i FEEL your pain. .. is it pain? bah whatever

Eared Inu Yasha
07-01-2007, 05:13 PM
Unfortunately I believe my Bleach costumes are getting retired. With new costumes pushing their way in, I must say goodbye to some old ones.

But since my Uniform!Hijikata from Peacemaker uses the black hakama, white under kimono, and black over kimono (lawlz), I might bring my Kira wig/badge for some drunken Matsumoto/Shuuhei/Kira pics if my Shuuhei can come. ^.^

And atleast for Afest, I'll be bringing pajama Byakuya so I can enjoy a true Bleach party. ^_^

XD YES! Do it!

(To anyone who has looked for me: Due to the recent heavy rain and flooding, the phone lines near my house are down, and I have not been able to get online because, alas, I have dial up. I don't know when it will be working again. *sniff*)

Koda89
07-02-2007, 04:12 AM
Gah! I can't find a white dress suit for Ryuuken!

The closest I've found so far is a inbetween off white and khaki suit. Which I got anyways, because it not only helps me to do an eventual Light outfit, it allows me to do Shinji!

And...well...I have some golf caps that look like Shinji's cap, so from the looks of it, I'm gonna change Ryuuken to Shinji....until I can find a white suit....

Besides, I've wanted to have an Arrancar/Vizard outfit anyways.

Kagz
07-02-2007, 02:18 PM
Progress pics of Halibel delayed due to sickness, and needing to clean the filthy house to make my alergies calm the eff down.

Expect them sometime next week.

*cuddles box of claritin and vaccum*

chouzan
07-02-2007, 04:49 PM
Okay, so as far as my AFest schedule goes, it seems that the earliest I could be getting in is 6pm on Friday. Since I'm not taking a car to school in Austin, Josh will be driving me back and forth, and his last class on Friday ends at 2pm. I don't know if I'll have class on Monday yet, but hopefully I won't since it starts at 8am.. x_x

Cat went to AX? I am so very jealous! o:

Aw, feel better, Kagz! I look forward to future progress on your Halibel!

Kagz
07-02-2007, 04:59 PM
*hugs cho* Thanks! *sniffle*

Now ok so I know this is late but I saw FullMetals post on the Akon bleach with her newly made kandi... so now im all gee about it and Im totally gonna try and set up raver Soi for Afest. People should join in if this hasn't already been discussed. Ima break out all my old Kandi from junior high and highschool... maybe I can find some of my cyber goth stuff... mmmm dreads and goggles! But yesh now im excited to dig.

Oh and another idea just a way to keep in touch if people are really into it we can start up a kandi trade! Ok its pretty self explanitory but you will normally make tons for yourself right and so if you see a piece on another person that you like(or you can set it up ahead of time and make them something) and then you do a trade of some of your kandi for theres! Then you have stuff to remember people by! Yeah I know im into that sappy crap, doesn't seem like I would be but I am. I thought about making some with charms of the houmonka on it! That would be my tradeable Kandi so that people would remember it was from me! *shrugs* its just a thought I may think its stupid later (though I highly doubt that the meds are speaking for me that much) But yeah! So what do ya think?

Arei
07-02-2007, 05:24 PM
Im not making my rave outfit till Ikki. Since thats when the cosplay rave thingy is sposed to be anyway.

JumpKing
07-03-2007, 02:41 PM
I can be up for a School Shoot again as Keigo. Naturally I'll have Aizen and Stark for the shoot.

Maybe I'll wear Gintoki in Shinigami cosplay for one of them.

Saejima
07-04-2007, 06:40 PM
oh you humor me!!!

Danzikumaru
07-04-2007, 09:00 PM

Okay, after the EPIC Bleach gathering at AX, I think we will be more than ready for this one. Cat has fully converted Kim and I into full fledged Bleachers. We have joined Soul society, guyz.

Eared Inu Yasha
07-04-2007, 11:26 PM
hazah!

benihime
07-04-2007, 11:55 PM
the more the merrier XD

Cat-Chans
07-05-2007, 12:09 AM
Oh yeah, SRY I was at AX
it was epic

anyway, Kagz feel free to lead the carrs, I think 4 shoots is enough for me XD
I have no definate times for anything yet, just the vauge ideas...maybe doing something like what we did at AX (have the car shoot before or after the main shoot) would be easier?
I dunno?

Chou:
Don't forget I live in the area too P:
I may be up for pooling of cars
dunno yet, but I would definatly be leaving early friday or maybe even thursday (well...unless I have a job)

Asmaria
07-05-2007, 05:46 PM
Man, looking at this thread finally now... and especially after AX, it's got me all geared up for the Bleach madness again! XD Sadly, I can't do Bleach cosplay the whole con this year like last year, since I'm in some groups with my friends, but I should be able to make most of these shoots. Is there no definite time for Arrancar yet?

I'm considering finally caving and making Arrancar Gin. (It was Gin-sensei that did it for me. XD So gotta do that.) I'll get a new wig as soon as I can afford it and if I have time for a commission or two. D:

Just doublechecking- the cosplay contest is Sunday night, right? That's the only time I /really/ am busy, but I'll probably be wearing the cosplay for that the whole day, meaning as soon as EGL is over changing out of it. T_T

Cat-Chans
07-05-2007, 06:29 PM
yeah, the cosplay contest is sunday

Asmaria
07-06-2007, 08:52 AM
Awesome. :D

Also, me and Benihime were talking about more BuriMyu stuff. Dunno when it'll happen, but we'll be dancing to Halleluja Goodbye, and probably Bengara-koushi and randomness at some point. XD Anyone who wants to join in is welcome!

Kagz
07-06-2007, 12:12 PM
Glee! Carr ahoy! But yesh I need to hurry the hand stich job on this shirt so I can get some prog shots in ... Im still debating what to make the things on her collar out of maybe wonder flex if it works as easy as when I did a test play session with it. So lets hope for the best.

Saejima
07-06-2007, 04:08 PM
ok so Noitora is offically done god bless mel mel chan's heart ok boys and girls next comes Noitora's weapon pray for it!! you too Asamaria you get a great big hug for all those sleepless nights XD

Arei
07-07-2007, 12:16 AM
w00t for making progress~might have something done this weekend lol

Kagz
07-07-2007, 08:06 AM
heh heh my kitty is getting all attack mode from me scrolling the forums and now typing.

Anywho Halibel is coming slowly as im now to the straight up hand sewing part... this is probably a good time to order wonderflex if im going to use it but I wont have any money for cosplay till monday. On that note sense I am ordering some and I know it gets pricey does anybody want to order some while im ordering it? It will be cheaper to just order a big sheet and share. So in the next few days if you see this and are interested let me know.

Oh yeah and I got halibels contacts. Glee!

Arei
07-07-2007, 03:02 PM
hmm..ive been debating if i should use wonderflex for rupis helm and parts of the release form...also my secret cosplay could use some..but i gotta try out useing craft foam first to see it thats going to work

ShizukuMizu
07-07-2007, 07:12 PM
Woo, I can't wait to be reunited with y'all at AFest. I am still planning to do the EGL Shunsui.

I bought the fabric, just need help in making the costume. I have a design in mind and would like the experiment with how it will end up looking without wasting too much time and money. I plan on using some pink satin and was wondering should I bother embroidering or possibly paint/draw with fabric friendly marker dyes for a little bit of design on the bottom of the top garmet and sleeves?

I really would like to get started on it, but I won't be able to do anything about the costume til next month since I am currently in Florida for my internship. Assistance would be appreciated. I hope everybody is having a good summer.

benihime
07-07-2007, 09:14 PM
hmm..ive been debating if i should use wonderflex for rupis helm and parts of the release form...also my secret cosplay could use some..but i gotta try out useing craft foam first to see it thats going to work

all the cool people have secret bleach cosplays XD hahaha

Saejima
07-08-2007, 01:07 PM
Well since Cat did mention it to me after the bleach school shoot at AM im going to bring Shinji again but this time his school version.:rockon:

Why are people now doing surprise cosplay I talked about it like before Anime Matsuri with Asamaria and now that I stated I was doing a surprise bleach charecter everyone is following XD lol

JumpKing
07-08-2007, 02:35 PM
:skidude2: I'm not going a surprise Bleach costume and I don't feel any less cool.

Arei
07-08-2007, 03:35 PM
Mine wont be a surprise at the con, its just a surprise till I get it done and post pics lol. Then again some people might not find it that surprising since Im pretty transparent when it comes to cosplay lol.

Honey Usagi-chi
07-08-2007, 03:54 PM
Just a note but the date for the cosplay contest isn't confirmed yet. It's either going to be Saturday or Sunday, they said, while finalizing the band's schedule.

Azrael-sama
07-08-2007, 07:44 PM
Oh man it's been some time since I posted on here, but yes I'm still alive.

I can't wait to see progess pics of your costume Kagz! I know your going to be an awesome Halibel!

I might actually have my costume finished in time for Afest! W00t!
This is just one costume that's kicking my ass only reason being, I don't look good in all white....::sigh:: I'm the accurate queen! I want to do Halibel's top right but.....yeah... So I have to figure out a way that will at least still look nice, I'm sure I can...it's just frustrating. :crylaugh:

Cat-Chans
07-08-2007, 08:23 PM
Just a note but the date for the cosplay contest isn't confirmed yet. It's either going to be Saturday or Sunday, they said, while finalizing the band's schedule.
Thanks
Well, in that case whatever day the cosplay show is on, it will be the other day the main photoshoot is on.

So MUCH bleach
XD

Eared Inu Yasha
07-09-2007, 12:14 AM
halibel's top is pretty scandalous. kudos to anyone who does that as is. but how not to fall out??? er.... and also would possibly that much expose not meet the dress code?

Kagz
07-09-2007, 12:17 AM
I know how! HA HA HA HA HA GLUE!!! *weeps* Oh how it hurts to come off.... But it works....*sigh*Hmmm maybe thats not so great after all..... But you and Mo have seen my top progress so you see how im about an inch off from the actual hieght then again my boobs aren't that big and junk. *shrug* oh well.

Azrael-sama: and thanks I was so happy to see yours so lets hope I can pull it off too!

Arei
07-09-2007, 12:51 AM
*sigh* I cant find all my footers for my sewing machine! Only one I have is my zipper footer since it was the lat on I used. I got everything cut out and was all ready to sew but cant find my footers! *sob* Actually motivated for a change and theres nothing I can do.

baku_neko
07-09-2007, 11:58 AM
Ohh everyone is working hard!

LOL, Afest will be lazy for me cause I don't really have to make anything this time around. :p

Kung_Fu_Candy
07-09-2007, 12:16 PM
I just got back from Cali and have been waaaaaaay too lazy to do anything productive! XD

But I'm totally looking forward to the Bleach shoots at AFest since the ones at AX were so kickass! (even though I was majorly late to everything ^^;;)

But I think if I do any normal (i.e. not gender-transformed!) character, it will be Lolly or Mashiro, 'cos I don't think I can wear my Lilinette costume this close to home ('cos if my father even HEARD about it I'd be six feet under...and homeless! x__x)

Ooh, and as for Boob Glue! I really wish I had used it! Double-sided tape sucks! *waves fist at it* I thought about using Stitch-Witch Glue since it was lying around in our hotel room, but decided against it. Bad Misa!!

benihime
07-09-2007, 08:30 PM
Ohh everyone is working hard!

LOL, Afest will be lazy for me cause I don't really have to make anything this time around. :p

.... i have costumes i need WIGS and PROPS

*DIES*

baku_neko
07-09-2007, 09:01 PM
.... i have costumes i need WIGS and PROPS

*DIES*

You can't die yet, you have to finish your cosplays first. :D

Azrael-sama
07-09-2007, 10:37 PM
I know how! HA HA HA HA HA GLUE!!! *weeps* Oh how it hurts to come off.... But it works....*sigh*Hmmm maybe thats not so great after all..... But you and Mo have seen my top progress so you see how im about an inch off from the actual hieght then again my boobs aren't that big and junk. *shrug* oh well.

Azrael-sama: and thanks I was so happy to see yours so lets hope I can pull it off too!

::Cries:: I just wish I had it finished during that time. lol

I have never tried glue before although someone told me that spirit gum works as well plus those boob sticker things. Forgive my ignorance in not knowing what the actual name of those are. lol

Yeah I'm also going to lengthen my pattern by an inch from what Halibel's really is.... I'm just not brave enough. :bigcry:

Amiyuri
07-09-2007, 11:17 PM
I'm posting this for my Chibi Rukia, my sister. Is it a problem that she's 11? I told her no but why would she belive me? Lol.

benihime
07-10-2007, 04:30 AM
You can't die yet, you have to finish your cosplays first. :D

OH but then i'd be a real shinigami!!!!!

we accept bleachers of all ages XD

Kagz
07-10-2007, 10:41 AM
::Cries:: I just wish I had it finished during that time. lol

I have never tried glue before although someone told me that spirit gum works as well plus those boob sticker things. Forgive my ignorance in not knowing what the actual name of those are. lol

Yeah I'm also going to lengthen my pattern by an inch from what Halibel's really is.... I'm just not brave enough. :bigcry:

Well Spirit gum doesn't tend to work well on my skin because its really oilly, or at least thats what I assume. The stuff I have If you want I can send you a small sample of it and its remover for you to play with. Its a wig glue ultra strength. It makes a huge mess if you aren't prepared for its runny nature... but whatever your sticking to yourself isn't going anywhere after it drys.

sasuke_fangirl
07-10-2007, 10:00 PM
I still have scars from the blisters my shoes gave me.

Same here. u___u

JumpKing
07-11-2007, 01:13 AM
Well Spirit gum doesn't tend to work well on my skin because its really oilly, or at least thats what I assume. The stuff I have If you want I can send you a small sample of it and its remover for you to play with. Its a wig glue ultra strength. It makes a huge mess if you aren't prepared for its runny nature... but whatever your sticking to yourself isn't going anywhere after it drys.

Mind getting me some of that or a name too? That stuff sounds like something I should play with for things I'm doing. (no, I'm not doing Haibel. I'd be too Sexy for words...such as Awful or Eyesore.) :bigtu:

Kagz
07-11-2007, 11:20 AM
Mind getting me some of that or a name too? That stuff sounds like something I should play with for things I'm doing. (no, I'm not doing Haibel. I'd be too Sexy for words...such as Awful or Eyesore.) :bigtu:

Sure I can share a little more for my buddy! Just send me your address via pm or aim. Soon as I pick it up from my house you can expect some in the mail.

JumpKing
07-11-2007, 03:34 PM
Sure I can share a little more for my buddy! Just send me your address via pm or aim. Soon as I pick it up from my house you can expect some in the mail.

Thanks, Kags!

Kagz
07-11-2007, 04:19 PM
OMG *tear* *weep* *tear* So I finally took some prog shots after relining enough of it to wear... (one sleave and the base top) But now I can't seem to find a cord to use my camera to upload!!

On top of that when I made the pattern I forgot to make an allowence for the surging so now its like actual length!! *sobs* I dunno what Im gonna do... *pout whine wimper*

Azrael-sama
07-11-2007, 04:51 PM
Hey Kagz that glue sounds like a wonderful idea! I never thought about wig glue.
Is it safe to use on the face? Since it sounds wonderful for attaching Halibel's Hollow mask parts.

Oh and that sucks I was all excited for seeing progress pics. I hope you can solve the problem on your top also.

Arei
07-11-2007, 04:59 PM
Yay~ I should be able to get some sewing done tonight~! Just need to get to Joanns.. >.<

benihime
07-11-2007, 11:23 PM
i found a new yumi wig XDDDDD yay! all i gotta do is remake his sword. uh and then i really got to work on my secret cosplay.
also now im working on kira XD for crack rock musical bleach good times with asmaria XDDD my taichou <33333

Arei
07-12-2007, 02:36 AM
GAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! No place has the damn footer I need!!! Im hoping that the place Im going to tomorrow has a damn footer *sob* I just wanna sew....

Arei
07-12-2007, 10:51 PM
So I finished something..and took some pics..and then my camera decided to crap out and die on me..yay...took some pics with my stepmoms camera should have em up tomorrow..

Also was looking at pics of Rupis helm..and now Im confused..

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p178/areisama/wtf.jpg

WTF is that? Wot does it go to? Wots the point of it? Thats the best pic there is of the back of his helm.....should I bother with it? Since I have no idea wot it connects to.

PockyFairy
07-13-2007, 02:22 AM
Me and Cow-Bean will hopefully have our opener Rukia + Ichigo fixed by Afest, so we'll be there.

Cat-Chans
07-13-2007, 09:14 AM
Well, he has the tenticals comming out of his back, my guess is that its some sort of tube thing that connects the helm to the tenticals. You could just make a long pice that comes out of the helm and goes under the shirt, you don't have to actually connect it to anything. It looks like its coming off the center base.

Kagz
07-13-2007, 11:34 AM
Yea I agree with Catchan, though I really don't think you should just not do it. Im sure it will look cooler with, ya know?

Im going to dig through boxes today to see if I can find a cord so maybe there will be prog shots after all!

Saejima
07-13-2007, 11:44 AM
Well my secret cosplay is almost done lol (I cant wait to debut it at the party XD)

Kagz
07-13-2007, 12:15 PM
Wooohooo pictures finally uploaded, I should have the top - collar done this week, I have to go buy more stuff to finish up the collar to get it stiff and make those stupid ass plugs.

As far as the hollow pieces on the face Im going to hold off as long as possible to make those until I get working on my many hollow masks again in hopes that Kubo shows us what it is.

Anywho here are pics!
Front (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/Kagz/IMAG0019.jpg)
Side (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/Kagz/IMAG0018.jpg)
Helping (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/Kagz/IMAG0023-1.jpg)
Ok so that last one isn't needed but dang it was cute!

JumpKing
07-13-2007, 01:09 PM
Wooohooo pictures finally uploaded, I should have the top - collar done this week, I have to go buy more stuff to finish up the collar to get it stiff and make those stupid ass plugs.

As far as the hollow pieces on the face Im going to hold off as long as possible to make those until I get working on my many hollow masks again in hopes that Kubo shows us what it is.

Anywho here are pics!
Front (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/Kagz/IMAG0019.jpg)
Side (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/Kagz/IMAG0018.jpg)
Helping (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/Kagz/IMAG0023-1.jpg)
Ok so that last one isn't needed but dang it was cute!

Looking Good! I think there's a pretty good shot of it when she first shows up.

Kagz
07-13-2007, 01:42 PM
Looking Good! I think there's a pretty good shot of it when she first shows up.

So far there haven't been any full shots of it because nobody has seen her mouth.

Azrael-sama
07-13-2007, 03:53 PM
I love it Kagz!!
I can't wait to see it finished.
The new chapter shows the front of her and yay thank god I didn't finish her Hakama pants yet because the sides are open and there is that stand up piece in the front.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d167/Azrael-sama/Halibel/02-032.jpghttp://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d167/Azrael-sama/Halibel/042.jpg

Arei
07-13-2007, 04:12 PM
Her hands just disappear... o.o....

Azrael-sama
07-13-2007, 04:47 PM
Her hands just disappear... o.o....

lmao yeah I think her boobs are eating them.

Kagz
07-13-2007, 04:56 PM
Well there huge and must be fed regularly to maintain size.... O.O

AND OMG YOUR DOING ANTHY!!! *glomps*

Kung_Fu_Candy
07-13-2007, 05:10 PM
*Squee!* I just now realized that there will be a Stark at AFest *sorry JumpKing, my ditziness knows no bounds and I apparently can't read! XD* and now I totally want to cosplay Lilinette again!!

So I might be joining the half-naked carr club at AFest! *confetti*

Arei
07-13-2007, 05:22 PM
LOL my Arrancar cosplays are so covered when it comes to skin. I mean Rupi only shows skin on the sides and my other its just the face and hands.

Kung_Fu_Candy
07-13-2007, 05:55 PM
Lucky! I got honked at and solicited over all 12 blocks of Ocean Avenue at AX. O__O And this homeless guy on a bike followed me and my twin for like 5 blocks while saying stuff like "oh baby! damn!". I thought I was gonna have to bring out some STREET JUSTICE!!! XDD

Arei
07-13-2007, 06:10 PM
LOL well yeh that is to be expected when youre wearing something like that.

Well added teaser photos to my gallery..pretty much gives it all away lol.

Azrael-sama
07-13-2007, 06:22 PM
Well there huge and must be fed regularly to maintain size.... O.O

AND OMG YOUR DOING ANTHY!!! *glomps*

oh god lol why did I just picture that?

ah I will be trying to do an Anthy cosplay by Oni-con but somehow I've been sucked into doing a Zelda cosplay. Midna! They had to choose Imp Midna for me. Then on top of that I'm trying to make Fran for AX or Fanime. So if I do get to Anthy it won't be her Rose bride gown but her uniform.

Great news for myself! I have lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks! W00t! Now if only I could lose another 10 and tone my stomach up more before AFest.

JumpKing
07-13-2007, 07:47 PM
So far there haven't been any full shots of it because nobody has seen her mouth.

Actually where Wanderweiss shows up there is one.

gundammrw
07-13-2007, 08:19 PM
Actually where Wanderweiss shows up there is one.

Not of her mouth....just the normal shot of her with the jacket collar covering her face.

benihime
07-13-2007, 08:26 PM
Not of her mouth....just the normal shot of her with the jacket collar covering her face.

asdkflajsdf you're doing a secret cosplay too?
its the latest rage i guess T_T hahahaa

gundammrw
07-13-2007, 09:22 PM
asdkflajsdf you're doing a secret cosplay too?
its the latest rage i guess T_T hahahaa

LoL actually I have two. Both of them are amazingly simple for the most part. Im only doing them cuz I love the characters so much. Im keeping them secret cuz there's people I dont want to know about them.

baku_neko
07-14-2007, 12:57 AM
Lucky! I got honked at and solicited over all 12 blocks of Ocean Avenue at AX. O__O And this homeless guy on a bike followed me and my twin for like 5 blocks while saying stuff like "oh baby! damn!". I thought I was gonna have to bring out some STREET JUSTICE!!! XDD

That's creepy! You should have whipped out your STREET JUSTICE on that homeless guy! XD

JumpKing
07-14-2007, 01:25 AM
*Squee!* I just now realized that there will be a Stark at AFest *sorry JumpKing, my ditziness knows no bounds and I apparently can't read! XD* and now I totally want to cosplay Lilinette again!!

So I might be joining the half-naked carr club at AFest! *confetti*

OH SWEET *sorry I just noticed you noticed me!* YES BRING HER! OMG! :rockon:

Saejima
07-14-2007, 09:46 AM
Oh god I wish my camera was working so I can get pics of Noitora up

SchizoIori
07-14-2007, 07:57 PM
So now I want to randomly carry around a soccer ball as hitsu because of that stupid episode. XP

Kagz
07-14-2007, 09:28 PM
I just found another cosplay to do and I have no idea when Im going to release it... maybe Afest who knows. Its not Bleach though. OMGWTFBBQ?!?!?! Me in a costume that isn't Bleach what is that?! Anywho yea anybody else in here ever played the new NIS game Oden Sphere?

Azrael-sama
07-14-2007, 09:48 PM
I just found another cosplay to do and I have no idea when Im going to release it... maybe Afest who knows. Its not Bleach though. OMGWTFBBQ?!?!?! Me in a costume that isn't Bleach what is that?! Anywho yea anybody else in here ever played the new NIS game Oden Sphere?

Wait are we talking about the same Odin Sphere by Atlus or maybe I'm thinking about a different one. If it's the same one.....oh shit! Which character are you cosplaying.

Arei
07-15-2007, 03:58 PM
*does happy dance* Finally I can sew~

benihime
07-16-2007, 01:51 AM
*does happy dance* Finally I can sew~

ooo you found the footer?

Kagz
07-16-2007, 04:08 AM
Wait are we talking about the same Odin Sphere by Atlus or maybe I'm thinking about a different one. If it's the same one.....oh shit! Which character are you cosplaying.

Aye I be talking about the absolutely gorgous NIS creation of Odin Sphere. And it would be Velvet I will be cosplaying because I have a ton of silky red fabric left over that was regected in light of a more marroon ichi color for my EGL. MMM chains and giant fricken' gems o' death!

And hooray you got a footer!

Saejima
07-16-2007, 01:27 PM
To go along with my secret cosplay I will be singing "Sweet Transvestite" from the rocky horror picture show. to give you a hint of who I will be cosplaying. I will also be singing " Time Warp"

Cat-Chans
07-16-2007, 02:50 PM
I need to figure out when I'm wearing what still D:
Depending on what school is like and if I can make Oni con I may once again leave Cirucci at home and save her for the cosplay show at Oni.

Cause what, I have 4 other bleach costumes to bring...
Geeze

Saejima
07-16-2007, 03:19 PM
Well I have alot cause I just finished zim and now I need green face paint for him.

Cat-Chans
07-16-2007, 08:49 PM
WELL
Cosplay aparently was announced for SATURDAY night
that means the main bleach photoshoot will be
SUNDAY evening

Some other schedual adjustments:
The March is now sunday afternoon and the EGL meet is now Saturday morning

enjoy

Arei
07-16-2007, 10:32 PM
well i might end up missing the march again >.< unless its before or after 2pm (thats wot time im doing the naruto shoot)

baku_neko
07-16-2007, 11:08 PM
I might miss the march too cause I'm doing the Prince of Tennis photoshoot. :-/

benihime
07-17-2007, 12:56 AM
same here :(

Saejima
07-17-2007, 10:32 AM
Yay I will be able to make the March all my photoshoots not pertaining to bleach are on Saturday I might have to move either my ten ten or my air gear photoshoot to friday or sunday. But I will be at the March. Me and Lego Renji have a little marching song to go with it.

Cat-Chans
07-17-2007, 09:54 PM
Aww, well
don't feel bad about it becuase we do have the main shoot for everyone
with this many photoshoots I never expected everyone to be able to make all of them.

Koda89
07-17-2007, 10:09 PM
I don't have anything to worry about as my only non-Bleach outfits are a D. Gray-Man outfit I doubt I'll finish in time, and just an outfit from Naruto.

Kagz
07-17-2007, 10:44 PM
I will be at all of them. Even if it kills me.

Arei
07-17-2007, 11:26 PM
I really wanna do the march though :( Looking at the pics from last year at the fountain looks like it was a lot of fun...

MercuryIceStorm
07-18-2007, 01:58 AM
Hmm, I've been thinking about the school uniform thing and I've come to the conclusion that Yoruichi probably wouldn't be a student (too many clothes) but possibly a teacher. Karakura taking any applications for subs?

benihime
07-18-2007, 10:33 AM
ah well the march was a total bust for me last year but i was looking foward to it this year. ah well

Kagz
07-18-2007, 11:22 AM
Hmm, I've been thinking about the school uniform thing and I've come to the conclusion that Yoruichi probably wouldn't be a student (too many clothes) but possibly a teacher. Karakura taking any applications for subs?

Oooh teacher.... what would Soi be? I kinda assumed they would both be students just upper classmen. *shrugs* I dunno.

and on a side note I was looking up the school girl picture with Yoru and Soi and found this... *snicker snicker*

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/57497575/

but anywho here is the school pic...

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/28869972/?qo=11&q=soi+fong+yoruichi&qh=boost%3Apopular+age_sigma%3A24h+age_scale%3A5

Koda89
07-18-2007, 03:13 PM
I actually think Yoruichi is a teacher, and Soi Fon is either a PE teacher, a coach that also teaches something, or my favorite theory, a student that is Yoruichi's "teacher's pet", if you get what I mean. ;)

MercuryIceStorm
07-18-2007, 04:55 PM
Oooh teacher.... what would Soi be? I kinda assumed they would both be students just upper classmen. *shrugs* I dunno.

and on a side note I was looking up the school girl picture with Yoru and Soi and found this... *snicker snicker*

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/57497575/

but anywho here is the school pic...

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/28869972/?qo=11&q=soi+fong+yoruichi&qh=boost%3Apopular+age_sigma%3A24h+age_scale%3A5

I see London, I see France, I don't think Yoruichi is wearing underpants....or a bra....

And Koda, you wish.....*cough*threeminutelag*cough*

But I do like the pic. We'll see if I can pull off that many pleats O.O Sailor Pluto's skirt nearly sent me into shock.

Kagz
07-18-2007, 04:58 PM
Oh the ways of the pleated skirt. Yes yes its pretty crazy at times. *looks at mass collection of created pleated skirts* *crys*