PDA

View Full Version : Pilot Mountain Photoshoot, anyone?

Rayvah
03-01-2007, 04:02 PM
I was just at Katsucon with Tohma -- and taking pictures with the beautiful backdrop we had was *so* much fun that I didn't want it to end.

So I propose we organize a photoshoot at Pilot Mountain one day.

I don't know how close that is for any of you. Erm... from Winston-Salem it takes about 45 minutes to get to the park. But I couldn't tell you which direction I go to get towards it. But I will look it up and have more info later!

Those of you who haven't been, there are some simply phenomenal backdrops there that would look great in photos.

If anyone is interested, and I get the go ahead I can post some threads in a few of the other topics. :toothy:

Terumi
03-02-2007, 11:24 PM
Hmmm. If I could convince some people/other members to go up with me, I'd love to come. It's hard for me to get off work sometimes, but even if I can't get off, I think we or you guys should do it <3!

Kilayi
03-03-2007, 09:19 AM
I'd love to do something like that, but currently, I'm 5 or so hours away D:
When I'm at home though, I think I'm about 2 hours away...

I think I'd try if I happened to be home that weekend :D

Drngd Kreationz
03-04-2007, 11:12 AM
Keep me posted

Tohma
03-04-2007, 10:53 PM
You already know that I would be up for this ^_^ Takes 45 minutes from here. Which I can definetly handle ^_^ I bet my sister would go too if it is on a day she doesn't work/has school.

GreatSG
03-06-2007, 11:07 PM
Pilot Mountain's not terribly far for me and i'd love to go, barring if I could get time off work to do it (hahah, yeah right!)

teddybomber005
03-07-2007, 08:26 PM
what day would it be on?

Rayvah
03-08-2007, 11:09 PM
I posted it up on the Animazement Myspace group and a few people might be available to go either April 7th or 8th (sat/sun) What does everyone think of that?

Drngd Kreationz
03-09-2007, 06:24 AM
I'll let you know. I might have to go to Chester, SC on one of those days to do a paid photo session down there.

Rayvah
04-12-2007, 12:22 AM
Here are some of the photos, we ended up going on the 7th... but didn't post because we weren't sure if we actually *were* going to go. Sorry ^_^;;

http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=71423&member=37287

Maybe after Animazement there will be some more interest in going again. As you can see it's great scenery -- though we didn't get any of the view.

RHIshida
04-12-2007, 09:47 AM
It looks like a really nice place, and yeah, maybe we can get something larger going after AZ. I'd add it to the little locations thing on the Frappr, but I've no clue how to do that.

Blackusagi
04-20-2007, 10:18 AM
That would be great to do one after animazement i could get that one and not have to worry about any mid term papers due.