PDA

View Full Version : Care to help a photographer (Free Photo shoot?)

Drngd Kreationz
03-02-2007, 06:10 AM
Hey Everyone I'm new to the CCR Scene I moved up from Florida a few months ago and I haven't done a photo shoot since I moved up here and I feel like i'm getting rusty :bigcry: . So I was thinking, as a way to say hello to everyone have people join up for a photo shoot. I'm local to the Charlotte UNCC area so if anyone wants to meet up and hang out, or make plans for a photo shoot PM me or reply to this thread.

Feel free to check out my site
Http://www.DrangedKreationz.com

or my Myspace
Http://www.myspace.com/drngdkreationz

Rayvah
03-02-2007, 09:37 AM
Er -- I was trying to get together a group to go to pilot mountain to do a photoshoot. Simply because it was so picturesque. ^_^ But it's about 25 miles north of Winston. So that would be a good 2 hour drive for you. What places do you have near your area that would be good?

Drngd Kreationz
03-02-2007, 03:43 PM
Oh, if it's only 2 hours drive? then I don't think it's that bad a drive for a photo shoot. (I'm seriously new to the Carolinas) I wouldn't mind joining up with something like that. got a date planned out? As for where I know? little to nothing outside of Charlotte Metro area. which is why I was wondering if people locally wanted to hang out, just to get to know people. Sorry if I stepped on your toes about that. wasn't my intention.

Rayvah
03-02-2007, 09:40 PM
Haha -- not at all. I'm just glad to find someone else who is interested in doing a photoshoot. I just got my own digital camera (makes love to digital camera) and I love taking pictures. So I want to work something out. I'm going to post a thread in a few other areas and see if I can get anyone interested.

Drngd Kreationz
03-20-2007, 08:40 PM
... so, Are there any Charlotte Locals here?