PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom hearts for awa07?

Pages : [1] 2

Fayte
03-05-2007, 10:30 PM
HEy! I know there is much love for org. 13 ,but there has got to be others going to awa this year too! I myself will have master form sora with my comrades final,regular, and wisdom(we are looking for a valor ^.^). Anyone else have plans for kh this year besides org. 13? Show the love!

phantomthief
03-06-2007, 12:18 AM
Lolita Riku could go either way... *breaks down laughing*
Oh yeah... One of these cons I need to go a full line of NON-ALTERED characters...

Roy Mustang in a Miniskirt
Blind Riku in a Mini
Blind Riku Gothic Lolita
Uchiha Itachi Pajamas
Uchiha Itachi Ball gown...

Yeah. I'm a maniac ^____^

~Ari-chan

KimiChizuchan
03-06-2007, 12:25 AM
Pfft, altered characters are Win.

..But yeah..I was going to be Selphie, but she's been crowded out by other plans.....I think.

Queen Anime 99
03-06-2007, 12:50 AM
OMG. If you do Lolita Riku, I will worship you for eternity. That is so unique. I'm thinking about doing Disney Princess Sora. ^_^ I was going to wear that to the ball (If I go...alas, I have hardly no friends or a dance partner -_-), but I might wear it on Saturday, too.

Lolita Riku could go either way... *breaks down laughing*
Oh yeah... One of these cons I need to go a full line of NON-ALTERED characters...

Roy Mustang in a Miniskirt
Blind Riku in a Mini
Blind Riku Gothic Lolita
Uchiha Itachi Pajamas
Uchiha Itachi Ball gown...

Yeah. I'm a maniac ^____^

~Ari-chan

phantomthief
03-06-2007, 06:47 PM
Umeda-chan (QA99 XD), I'll be at the ball too!!!
If you go we shall DANCE! :3

And Lolita Riku is love XD
"OMG it's AWA XIII and there's not enough room for my Org 13 coat!!! Hm... Riku... Lolita. I like."

~Ari-chan

london2191
03-06-2007, 09:06 PM
-splurges self- Lolita Riku....-snickersnicker-

I've been convinced to do Namine. >> So I was like, 'Oh Kingdom Hearts thread, I don't need to post in that....' Or so I thought. ^^;; Yep, so LiL_KRN_YUNA will be basically making this costume with me because she wanted a Namine so badly with her Kairi. So she's making me an Oathkeeper. -noddeth- I'm trying to get some blue contacts to make it sooper accurate, but mumsie is being a butt about it.

phantomthief
03-06-2007, 11:06 PM
I can only get one colored pair for AWA so, most likely, Riku'll have grey eyes XD

~Ari-chan

-Name_Taken-
03-08-2007, 04:21 PM
^^ your final form sora will be there! YAY! yea im trying to find us a valor too, one of my friends wants to go, so i figured he could do it, but he might be moving to arizona this summer, so he probably cant make it to AWA.

london2191
03-10-2007, 10:02 PM
Mmm, I hope I can convince my parents to get contacts. My stupid mom is convinced that my eye doctor said they're bad. Why do they sell them then? o.O

ryoogawa
03-11-2007, 09:07 PM
I'll be going as Roxas/Org Roxas....and maybe Demyx or Axel. I'm having the hardest time deciding between the two of them, but so far Axel is winning.

london2191
03-11-2007, 10:25 PM
MMMM. AXEL.

WAHH! I can't wait to see you! Roxas is teh smex. >< Ryoogawa-sama, do you think you could come with me (Namine) and LiL_KRN_YUNA (Kairi) on Saturday? -jumps up and down-

LiL KRN YUNA
03-12-2007, 01:10 AM
Yay!! KH cosplayers! <3 <3 <3 <3
HA XD Londonn! You already told everybody about our Namine didn'tcha? XD
but yusssh, I shall be cosplaying as Kairi (KH1 and KH2), and Lolita Kairi for the ball :3

Phantomtheif!!! LOLITA RIKU. love love love. We should form a Lolita KH cosplay group lmao x3

london2191
03-12-2007, 02:36 PM
Yuna-chan: Only because I was unwilling---I mean....lovingly forced into cosplaying as it. ^^ BUT YAYZORZ. I getta keyblade. =]

Waaah! I can't wait to run around, poking people with my Oathkeeper and then glomping all the Roxases. -snickers ebilly- I remember asking a Kairi last year if I could hold her keyblade. xDD Wow, that was awkward. But fun.

ryoogawa
03-12-2007, 05:09 PM
MMMM. AXEL.

WAHH! I can't wait to see you! Roxas is teh smex. >< Ryoogawa-sama, do you think you could come with me (Namine) and LiL_KRN_YUNA (Kairi) on Saturday? -jumps up and down-

Saturday, when? xD Chances are I probably can--It's too far away to determine my day by day cosplay schdule, but I can say it's official now:

I'm going as Roxas and Axel, along with a friend whose going to be Riku and then Demyx, and my sister going as Sora.

london2191
03-12-2007, 07:15 PM
Well, the contest kinda screws things up for me. I'll probably wear Namine there and get the judging done with at 11 am. And then after that's done I /have/ to change into Yuna and run around. So I'll wear that for a couple of hours and then at 6-7 pm I'll change into Namine again *oh man, this is gonna kill me*. And that's when the contest is so I'll wear it for the rest of the night.

Is that problematic? *Christy, ryoogawa-sama*

ryoogawa
03-12-2007, 08:06 PM
Nope xD Not really. So you're entering the contest as Namine?

*ponders* I know I'm entering the contest in a K.Hearts group at MTAC, I wonder if they'd be up for AWA too...

Fayte
03-12-2007, 10:56 PM
Wow, I can't wait till awa now. This year is gonna rock, especially with so much kh goings around! We need to have a really big meet-up where i can somehow manage to be lexeus and master form sora! Ok thats not happening but still! meet up!

ryoogawa
03-13-2007, 07:33 PM
Yes! I totally agree with the huge meet-up deal! I really wish we could have more than one photoshoot, that way I could get be Axel one time and Roxas the other.

Fayte
03-13-2007, 08:53 PM
Hmmm, thats a great idea! We do need to have 2 photoshoots. I can be sora and lexeus then! That will work, we need to set that up!

KimiChizuchan
03-13-2007, 09:50 PM
..I could be..Marluxia -and- Axel then...sounds like a plan! O:

ryoogawa
03-14-2007, 08:11 PM
Yay! >w< I actually had a good idea~ 8D Someone need to set this up on...Saturday? That's the day the majority of people are usually there anyways :3

london2191
03-14-2007, 09:22 PM
There's always a KH shoot. I think it's physically impossible in this world at an anime convention to not have a KH shoot. o.o

Yep, Namine. ^^ I don't think they allow groups, just seperate walk-ons...but it doesn't say anything specific about no-groups.

I'm excited. Mostly about the keyblade, but Roxas-chan...-puts fingers together and cackles ebilly- >xD

ryoogawa
03-15-2007, 08:56 PM
Hmm o-o I was pretty sure they allowed groups, from what I've seen in the past... but I've read 3 rules and regulations lately from the upcoming cons, so I keep getting them confused right now x-x I'll check again later.

xDD *laughs nervously* Should I be worried about your plans...?

[Btw, I'll see you at Momocon this weekend xD]

KimiChizuchan
03-16-2007, 12:47 AM
.....Are the 'Property of Axel' stickers going to need to make an appearance at AWA?

Mm..I think that if I cosplay as Axel again for AWA, I'm going to need a new wig..'cause the more I look at my current one, the more I want to restyle it. ._.

london2191
03-17-2007, 01:38 AM
WHOOT. We're in the RV in front of the center. xDD lol, we're gonna get arrested.

loz_kun
03-18-2007, 06:37 PM
ill be cosin as Xaldin and WOOT WOOT ANTI-SORA^^

london2191
03-18-2007, 08:05 PM
-squees- YAY! I got to glomp Ryoogawa at least 8 times before she left. ^^ I'll be continuing my count at AWA. -snickers-

Kiero1125
03-19-2007, 12:22 PM
-squees- YAY! I got to glomp Ryoogawa at least 8 times before she left. ^^ I'll be continuing my count at AWA. -snickers-

Yes.. you were so amazed by her hair. I know, I WAS THERE! in the background being non-cosplay tastic and holding everything.

but I'll be Olette at AWA and MTAC this year... as far as I know.. O_O

london2191
03-19-2007, 08:23 PM
xD Oh, yeah. =33 So easily amused, I am.

LiL KRN YUNA
03-20-2007, 04:53 PM
london: tehehe ;3 I can't wait to start on your oathkeeper! it shall be mucho exciting and I'm remaking my keyblade so we will have fresh new keyblades at con -dances-!!

ryoogawa: =O! we should all enter as a one huge KH group!!

and 2 photoshoots sound FANTASTIC. Actually three would be good too but I guess that's too much?? XDDDD So if we do have one, I'll bring my KH1 Kairi to one and KH2 Kairi to other x3

ryoogawa
03-22-2007, 09:57 AM
xD the count starts again at 9 for AWA? xD And that was only one day too...I wonder how high it'll go at a 3 day con? xD

Yay xD Hey, I'm up for however many photoshoots they'll be

@chizu: If you're unhappy with it...go ahead and restyle it? o3o I think there's some tutorials around for how to spike wigs, if that's what you're worried about? o-<

KimiChizuchan
03-22-2007, 12:07 PM
XD; I'll restyle it after MTAC, I think. I'm just not happy with the lack of spikes in the back. I don't want to mess with the front though; it turned out too nicely. XDD

ryoogawa
03-22-2007, 07:00 PM
There's not enough time to style it now for MTAC? Spikes sort of fall/lose their hold over time, so you'd have to re-work it close to AWA if you do o3o

and I forgot to say:

Yes! Let's have a big group! o-o I want to enter the cosplay contest...for the first time in the past 5 years! xD

Ichigo_Kurosaki
03-22-2007, 07:14 PM
I'll be there as Riku,and Blindfolded Riku,and will have a Sora,Namine,Roxas,and Zexion I think with me ^^

Runi-Chan
03-22-2007, 08:12 PM
Might do Schoolgirl!Kairi (with my own hair), or some School!Variant of a character. We'll see.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
03-22-2007, 08:32 PM
you're going to AWA? O.o cool ^^

Runi-Chan
03-23-2007, 05:16 PM
^.^ I'm going to try. No total promises, but it'll probably be part of a present for my 18th b-day (HAHAHA)

Of course, by the time the con comes around, I could change my mind and pick someone like..oh, I don't know, Stitch, and make that and have insane fun running around a con babbling.

london2191
03-23-2007, 11:03 PM
Christy and Ryoogawa= For the contest, we should have us three. -nod- I think we'd actually have a good chance since we all have keyblades. -snort- That's how we win. ^^

YAY KEYBLADE!

YAY RYOOGAWA!

I'm excited about KH. I just need to get unpoor to buy a freaking wig. Namine is number 4 wig to buy on my list.

KimiChizuchan
03-24-2007, 01:21 AM
..I need my Marluxia Scythe..but If I'm going to cosplay as Suigetsu from Naruto, I'll only be able to have one weapon..>__<;; Meh.

..I gotta find a wig for Marluxia, while I'm thinking about it.

ryoogawa
03-24-2007, 12:02 PM
Christy and Ryoogawa= For the contest, we should have us three. -nod- I think we'd actually have a good chance since we all have keyblades. -snort- That's how we win. ^^

YAY KEYBLADE!

YAY RYOOGAWA!

I'm excited about KH. I just need to get unpoor to buy a freaking wig. Namine is number 4 wig to buy on my list.

Just the three of us? Wah, but can we not fit some others in too? My Riku has the Oblivion keyblade [we made both of ours together] and I know some of my other friends probably wanted to enter... I haven't really talked about AWA much, because MTAC is so close x-x

rosabella
03-24-2007, 07:28 PM
Well I'll be Namine for at least one day for Roxas-kun XDD I hope you miss me as much as I miss you! ^^ I want to be someone from the organization but I don't know who. Any suggestions?

Counting down the days till MTAC so I can see Ryoogawa again ^^

ryoogawa
03-24-2007, 10:07 PM
Well I'll be Namine for at least one day for Roxas-kun XDD I hope you miss me as much as I miss you! ^^ I want to be someone from the organization but I don't know who. Any suggestions?

Counting down the days till MTAC so I can see Ryoogawa again ^^

19 days! xD

If you're entering the MTAC contest with me, please enter AWA too, even if it's not as Namine <3

*cackles* Saix *cackles*

rosabella
03-24-2007, 10:09 PM
*giggle giggle* Blue hair! I'm a man ^^

london2191
03-25-2007, 01:59 AM
Rosabella: I MISS YOU TOO! =3 Um...a couple months till we see eachother? xDD

Ryoogawa: The more the better, me thinks. ^^ Whoever is up to coming can. -noddeth- Doesn't Namine/Lacus/Yuffie-chan have a KH Aerith? Maybe she can join as that...AH! THE ULTIMATE KH GROUP.

I need to start on my cosplays. I have a deadline of a couple of shoots and then the cons. I also need to start ordering my tickets for D*C and AWA because they'll be $25 more at D*C if I don't and 10$ more at AWA. ;__; *after may*

rosabella
03-25-2007, 10:06 AM
Rosabella: I MISS YOU TOO! =3 Um...a couple months till we see eachother? xDD

Ryoogawa: The more the better, me thinks. ^^ Whoever is up to coming can. -noddeth- Doesn't Namine/Lacus/Yuffie-chan have a KH Aerith? Maybe she can join as that...AH! THE ULTIMATE KH GROUP.

I need to start on my cosplays. I have a deadline of a couple of shoots and then the cons. I also need to start ordering my tickets for D*C and AWA because they'll be $25 more at D*C if I don't and 10$ more at AWA. ;__; *after may*

London-Just a few more months till AWA ^^ I do have a KHII Aerith but it's a little too small for me now. T.T Me an Roxas-kun will see what's going on. We can plan it out at MTAC. 18 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!

ryoogawa
03-25-2007, 11:22 AM
Yes! xD We can hang out at "Headquarters/Castle Oblivion" and discuss the plans~

18 more daysssss

london2191
03-25-2007, 11:27 AM
Rosabella: Hmmm, you could alter it maybe? Your Aerith cosplays are all so sugoi! I'd love to see one. =3

WOW. I'M REALLY EXCITED. I had a dream about getting colored contacts. xD Hopefully it'll come true.

KimiChizuchan
03-25-2007, 12:33 PM
..I love that I don't need colored contacts for Marluxia..'cause his eyes are like..dusty blue or something. <3

..I need contacts for Axel though. 'Holy crap' green contacts, to be specific...x.x;

rosabella
03-25-2007, 01:14 PM
Yes! xD We can hang out at "Headquarters/Castle Oblivion" and discuss the plans~

18 more daysssss

Woooooooooot!! and we still need to talk about AX ^^ ...So AWA costume list... Friday-Namine?, Saturday-Namine/Saix? (I'm a man!!), Sunday-Yuffie

london2191
03-25-2007, 08:08 PM
xD Man. Lol, I wanna picture of that.

angelammi
03-28-2007, 10:29 PM
I thought I'd post on this thread too :)

I want to do either dancer nobody, gambler nobody, or a lance soldier heartless. I can't decide but I'm leaning more towards the nobodies though.

Is there a complete list of who everyone is going to be?

LiL KRN YUNA
03-29-2007, 12:59 AM
ryoogawa: oo! Riku also! Keyblade powers FTW.

london: ha dreams about color contacts?? XDD You must go get some!! So we can be all matchy and stuff :3 and oh crap. I completely forgot about dragon*con...send me infooo x333

rosabella: SQUEE XD You're coming to AWA also!? WAH XD I must meet you! Your Namine is so pretty *o*

angelammi: DANCER NOBODY <3 I'd love to see one of those!!

london2191
03-29-2007, 08:20 PM
Christy's KHI Kairi is so pretty and Monika admires her: Go to the website. The con is so freaking popular, everything's already there. xD Dragoncon.com or org. Whatever.

YunaLenne
04-01-2007, 01:10 AM
I will be going as Blindfold Riku / Sora (Not sure which days though).3 photoshoots sound good to me ^_^ london2191 I am looking forward to seeing you there <3 I miss hanging out with you!I hope that your parents let you get contacts *_* That would be awesome :)

london2191
04-02-2007, 02:10 PM
Yunalenne: ^^ You too! I hope I can get contacts. I'm pressing the issue when summer comes along. -noddeth-

Clive-kun
04-06-2007, 09:27 AM
^.^ I just want to send a warning out to all of you Roxas' and Axels out there! I'm going to be at AWA as Roxel. If you don't know who Roxel is, go check out Jack666rulez on Deviantart. She created him and I asked her permission to cosplay him. He's a fusion (not child) of Roxas and Axel, like...DBZ fusion ^.^ Anyway, in the comics, he calls Roxas "daddy" and Axel "mommy".....so I warn you all....beware, for you will be jumped upon/glomped/tackled ^.^

ryoogawa
04-06-2007, 07:19 PM
^.^ I just want to send a warning out to all of you Roxas' and Axels out there! I'm going to be at AWA as Roxel. If you don't know who Roxel is, go check out Jack666rulez on Deviantart. She created him and I asked her permission to cosplay him. He's a fusion (not child) of Roxas and Axel, like...DBZ fusion ^.^ Anyway, in the comics, he calls Roxas "daddy" and Axel "mommy".....so I warn you all....beware, for you will be jumped upon/glomped/tackled ^.^

*cackles* I know of Roxel...I've seen like...a million other combos of Axel and Roxas though xD

YES! FINALLY! I'M NOT THE UKE!! >D

london2191
04-06-2007, 07:57 PM
Wow. Roxel. Kamine? xDD

KimiChizuchan
04-06-2007, 09:24 PM
.......I GET TO BE A MOMMY! -tear-

....Oh, that's great. <3

Radiant Nightmare
04-11-2007, 01:27 PM
*jumps up and down* Count me in, I'm cosplaying as Marluxia. <3

Runi-Chan
04-11-2007, 06:22 PM
...I thought there was another thread for this, huh. *shrugs*

I might be able to make one of the Faerie FFX girls. We'll see. I'm trying to bring only a few costumes to AWA, because I don't know if I'm driving myself down, or taking the bus.

london2191
04-11-2007, 09:35 PM
Ooo, the YuRiPa fairies. -nod- That's X-2. =3 That'd be cute! You should do it.

Runi-Chan
04-12-2007, 08:34 PM
XP We'll see. I don't know how I'm getting down to AWA; if I'm driving, I can bring more than three or four. It'll probably be Faerie Yuna.

XD Well, that shows you how out of touch I am with FF. ^.^

london2191
04-12-2007, 08:37 PM
xD Do you have a Paine one? I've never seen a Paine in person. lol

Runi-Chan
04-12-2007, 09:19 PM
XD I have not the skillz for that wig styling.

angelammi
04-18-2007, 10:04 PM
Because I was bored, I decided to make a list of all the people who had said they were going as KH characters. Bold’d names are from cosplay.com (http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=105678) and italic’d names are AWA forums (http://www.awa-con.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=7085).
Please let me know if I missed someone, put them in the wrong spot, put them down under two different names, etc! :)

* means the person listed multiple costumes that they were considering and I wasn’t sure if they were doing both, still trying to decide, or did decide and I just hadn’t noticed

Sora:
Master form: Fayte
Final form: Fayte’s friend (-Name_Taken- ?)
Wisdom form: Fayte’s friend
Regular form: Fayte’s friend, ryoogawa’s/ryogawa’s sister, Kayago_Murikai, YunaLenne
Anti-Sora: loz_kun
Riku:
Lolita Riku: phantomthief/SohmaAyame
Regular: A19Riku, ChrnotheSinner, shinanign
Blindfolded: ChrnotheSinner, YunaLenne, supraJZ1man
Kairi:
Disney Princess: Queen_Anime_99
Regular/pink dress: LiL_KRN_YUNA, michiwitchy, ILoveRoxas, ChrnotheSinner
Lolita Kairi: LiL_KRN_YUNA
Schoolgirl: Rurouni_Ina_Box*
Namine:
London2191
ChrnotheSinner’s friend
Rosabella
Michiwitchy’s friend
Roxas:
Twilight Town : ryoogawa/ryogawa
Organization: ryoogawa/ryogawa, dragon_yaoi
Axel:
KimiChizuchan/ Chiizuchan
CoolScaryGuy's friend
Demyx:
A19Riku
Umbra*
IX.DemyxIsMyBoi
Lolita: A19Riku
Lexaeus:
Fayte
Amrien_Talfrey
Marluxia:
Yoko_Tori06
Naxevem
Jinn Kawabata
Kiero1125
Xaldin:
Loz_kun
Cool Scary Guy
Olette:
Kiero1125
Zexion:
Jinn Kawabata
Umbra*
ChrnotheSinner
Dancer Nobody:
angelammi/angela
Roxel:
Clive-kun
FX-2 Fairy:
Rurouni_Ina_Box*
Xemnas:
Hersha281
Namikai:
ILoveRoxas
Vexen:
KimiChizuchan/ Chiizuchan
Zigbar:
KimiChizuchan's/ Chiizuchan's friend
Repliku:
ryoogawa/ryogawa
Seifer:
A19Riku
Pence:
ryogawa's sister
Hayner:
ryogawa's friend

london2191
04-19-2007, 04:35 PM
Sounds good. =3 You should post this in that new AWA Seeking cosplayers for Kingdom Hearts thread in Seeking Cosplayers. -grieves- Gaia is apparently in on a HUGE KH gathering on Saturday for the contest. Which lets me know that they're organizing a shoot. When we already have one at 6, but they might not LIKE that so they'll try to rearrange and I might not be able to go and will only be able to wear Yuna for a short time. Saturday is going to kill me. x.x

Kiero1125
04-19-2007, 06:40 PM
It seems that as well as Olette.... I'll be cosplaying Marluxia. x3

KimiChizuchan
04-19-2007, 07:29 PM
...O:! Another Marluxia. YAY. <3

...I need to find a Marluxia not creeped out by Vexen and like..stalk them in an OoC crazy-dom-ness. >>;

rosabella
04-19-2007, 08:34 PM
It seems that as well as Olette.... I'll be cosplaying Marluxia. x3

XDDDDD I heart you!

Ichigo_Kurosaki
04-19-2007, 09:03 PM
I love me being on there so much ^^'

the Sora with me is Kayago_Murikai,and I'm not doing Roxas,or Zexion. I'll be doing Kairi's pink dress though so I guess that goes under regular.

I'll still be there as both forms of Riku.

angelammi
04-19-2007, 09:08 PM
Gotcha :)

Ichigo_Kurosaki
04-19-2007, 09:10 PM
thanks ^^ can't wait till AWA

angelammi
04-20-2007, 01:18 AM
The Gaia thread? It seems like those people are agreeing to be in the costume contest too, so some of the people on our list might be surprised if they found out they'd been entered ;)

Queen Anime 99
04-20-2007, 01:42 PM
Ooh! I see my name! Wow, that must have took a long time angelammi! :D I have officially decided that I shall be doing...Disney Princess Kairi! Yays for me. XD

A19Riku
04-20-2007, 08:24 PM
HOLY COW THATS A LOT OF RIKUS O.O AHHHH!!! there were so few at mtac and know im not gonna be one of the few ... oh well but ya im Ryoogawa friend that is doing riku. I have his normal outfit and i have his blind riku outfit and inrespose to the person doing lolita riku on the first page i already did that and its soo much fun i wore it at mtac after the costume contest was over.
but ya in addition to all the riku stuff i will be doing i will also be demyx and possibly if Ryoogawa can get the krinlin lolita demyx lmao and i have something special in mind for the ball but thats a surprise

KimiChizuchan
04-20-2007, 08:32 PM
I'm amused by the alone-ness of my name under 'Vexen.' XDD

angelammi
04-20-2007, 08:37 PM
Got those last two changes in, I do believe :)

ryoogawa
04-20-2007, 10:44 PM
XDD For some reason, it makes me unbelievably happy that kiero is really going to be Marluxia <3

YAY!

Riku, we have so many plans now, don't we? >D

london2191
04-20-2007, 10:54 PM
-pokes Ryoogawa and runs away-

rosabella
04-20-2007, 11:39 PM
XDD For some reason, it makes me unbelievably happy that kiero is really going to be Marluxia <3

YAY!

YAY!! Big group!!

A19Riku
04-21-2007, 11:36 AM

YAY!

yes we do have oh so many plans!!! lol and even though we have like 5 months you know we will still be rushing to finish something the night before

Cool Scary Guy
04-21-2007, 04:27 PM
As luck would have it , I’m making Xigbar. robes for this girl I know( fatedasnobody) who wants in and I may pop out a set of Organization Thirteen for me b4 awa.

KimiChizuchan
04-21-2007, 10:28 PM
Okay, due to time, money, and my nasty habit of agreeing to groups when they only need ONE more person to be complete, its looking like I won't cosplay as Vexen. Its either him or Axel, and I'm so not ditching out on being ryoogawa's date for the ball. x3

I might not be able to, but unless I come across money, and time to cosplay as him..its a slim chance. Dx

A19Riku
04-23-2007, 07:02 PM
Okay, due to time, money, and my nasty habit of agreeing to groups when they only need ONE more person to be complete, its looking like I won't cosplay as Vexen. Its either him or Axel, and I'm so not ditching out on being ryoogawa's date for the ball. x3

I might not be able to, but unless I come across money, and time to cosplay as him..its a slim chance. Dx

*cough* *cough* sry im taking roxas to the ball

london2191
04-23-2007, 07:44 PM
o.o Geeze, I'm glad I'm not doing a Namine version for the ball. Everyone's claiming Ryoogawa. Hah, she'll probably be stalked Saturday so I have to manage /one/ pic with her. xD

A19Riku
04-23-2007, 09:47 PM
o.o Geeze, I'm glad I'm not doing a Namine version for the ball. Everyone's claiming Ryoogawa. Hah, she'll probably be stalked Saturday so I have to manage /one/ pic with her. xD

lol what can i say who could resist roxas lol ya anywho

london2191
04-23-2007, 10:12 PM
hahah, I know. She has the best Roxas in Georgia. ^^ At least, that I've seen and met.

KimiChizuchan
04-23-2007, 10:22 PM
XD I was only going to do formal Axel because she asked me to. She did mention something to me on my deviantart earlier about you wanting to take her Riku.

S'fine with me; I can get away with not ordering a new Axel wig if I so choose. x3

rosabella
04-25-2007, 10:14 PM
*cough* *cough* sry im taking roxas to the ball

But he's my boyfriend. XDDDD

Cool Scary Guy
04-26-2007, 11:32 AM
Iím making Xaldin so that I can use my real hair . but it looks like that spot has been filled. So I may just run around with a camera .

KimiChizuchan
04-26-2007, 02:23 PM
Pff...there's three or more Marluxia's that I know of and I'm being him anyways. If you want to be Xaldin, I say go for it. <3

...And I'm happy that I don't have do buy a new Axel wig..being Axel isn't fun for me. Probably because I'm always too '...-SQUEE-' in the costume...x3

Ichigo_Kurosaki
04-26-2007, 04:57 PM
I'm going to be adding Zexion to my list after all xD I'm going all out with it,and have the book Mwhahahaha...So it's going to have pictures of KH Characters,and some other stuff ^^

IX.DemyxIsMyBoi
04-27-2007, 11:20 PM
I'll drag Demyx back out! 3-d Sitar and all. (see gallery)

london2191
04-27-2007, 11:59 PM
HAHAH, mock me, but I just started officially playing KHII and Demyx made his appearance and omg. He's so kawaii. <33 But I want Cloud to show up....;___;

Queen Anime 99
04-29-2007, 12:58 AM
ZOMG. I love Demyx so much. XD He's like the most random character on the planet. And don't feel bad about just starting KH2. I started the game last January and I STILL haven't finished it because the sound doesn't work on my t.v. at my dorm. AND, I've forgotten like all of the story. -_-

HAHAH, mock me, but I just started officially playing KHII and Demyx made his appearance and omg. He's so kawaii. <33 But I want Cloud to show up....;___;

Clive-kun
04-29-2007, 08:46 AM
I started the game last January and I STILL haven't finished it because the sound doesn't work on my t.v. at my dorm. AND, I've forgotten like all of the story. -_-

Wow....>.> The day it came out I played it for 24 hours straight (skipped class and all) and got all the way to the final battle before my PS2 died, then I had to go through 3 PS2s and 4 copies of the discs before I could finish.

On another note....YAY!! DEMYX'S!!!!!! ^.^

rosabella
04-29-2007, 09:51 AM
I'll drag Demyx back out! 3-d Sitar and all. (see gallery)

I play the sitar,sitar. Where ever I go. XDDD Demyx = <333

KimiChizuchan
04-29-2007, 09:59 AM
I got a PS2 from some soda rewards thingie, and I got KH2 because I was POSITIVE that the PS2 would be at my house the next day, even if the rest of my family didn't..I was so happy that I was right. <3 It took me about three days to beat the game, with a little help from my brother, a friend, and my Sensei(My brother beat Xemnas's second-to-last form, and my friends helped me figure out how to beat Xigbar and his random attacks of DOOM.) ..After Xigbar, it took forever for me to beat Demyx because I didn't wanna kill him. ;.;

...And to keep this cosplay-related...

I think I might cosplay as Xemnas or Saix, just because.

london2191
04-29-2007, 01:34 PM
Problem is I'm borrowing both KH games from a kid at school and when school ends, I'll hafta give 'im back. Otherwise, he'll be all stalker-esque and follow me. But KH is still, like, $50 here but I don't want to pester my parents to buy it on ebay. -angstangst- It's physically impossible for me to finish a game in a month since I've been working on FFX for 6 months and FFXII for about 5 months. And I've been doing, like, two month hiatus's for both because I get really depressed when I can't defeat bosses. ;__;

Speaking of cosplay related: I am poor. >> And I dunno what I'm doing prop-wise for Namine. I was supposed to do Oathkeeper but me and my friend can't figure out how to cut out the shape or whatnot. So it may have to be another original keyblade...or I can do like...Hero's Crest or Hidden Dragon. Those fancy ones that no one ever does.

Clive-kun
04-29-2007, 05:27 PM
Awww ::cuddles teh London:: you should try to get it used, I think it's down to about $15 at Gamestop. As for the keyblades, do what I do...the duct tape ^.^ I need to start making those for people and charging for them...>.> ^.^

london2191
04-29-2007, 06:18 PM
Nyah, I want it all like flat and boardy and like....painted. xD Although I love your keyblades, they're amusing.

KimiChizuchan
04-29-2007, 11:32 PM
..If I EVER make a keyblade for NO reason whatsoever, I want to make the one you get in Pooh's storybook. Sweet Memories or something? XD

Queen Anime 99
04-30-2007, 12:55 AM
Clive, you went through THREE PS2 and 4 KH2 discs?!! Omg. Wow. ^0^ And it only took you 24 hours to get to the final battle?!?! You are so good! It takes me WEEKS (Okay, okay, months) to finish video games. :D I suck at games. I can't wait to see your Roxel.

London, do you live near a Walmart? Walmart sells KH for about $20, I think. Heh. I hate when I lose to bosses, too. I'm always screaming at the screen and accusing the bosses of cheating. XD It's depressing to lose to the boss like 15 times. ^_^ I'm pretty sure I beat Demyx in his final battle by luck. XD I actually cheated on FFX so I could be done with it to play FFX-2. I STILL haven't finished FFX-2 however. FF games take WAY longer than KH games.

You should TOTALLY do Hidden Dragon or Hero's Crest. That'd be so awesome.

Clive-kun
04-30-2007, 08:51 AM
Hah, I got to the final battle one the first disc and PS2 in 24 hours, then I died a few times and turned it off to take a break and when I came back, my PS2 wouldn't play it anymore (we found out that the laser was loose and it was moving up instead of moving side to side), after that it took me about 3 months to try the different discs and PS2s before I could finish it. I skipped class to do it too ^.^ That's actually the fastest I've ever played a video game, I just didn't want to get up. I still haven't finished the first one and I just kinda quit on CoM.

BTW, Roxel pictures are up on London's gallery (thanks London cause I'm too lazy to put them up on my own ^.^) and on deviantart (user name is twinklestarr-chan).

Oh, and London, the keyblade WILL be painted, it's just that I haven't put the keychain on yet and I'm still fixing the tape a little. And I can't find a good picture of it yet...all the picures I've found have odd lighting and I haven't made myself put the game in and pull it up on there yet.

And to make it boardy and flat, you can use a harder surface than the cardboard base so it's more stable, that's the problem I've been having with them, that's why the middle of Bond of Flame is so thick, cause it has about 5 layers of cardboard and sticks in there.

Cool Scary Guy
04-30-2007, 03:38 PM
Add another Axel my con-buddy found out I was making Xaldin so now she wants a robe to.

london2191
04-30-2007, 04:56 PM
MMmmmm, yeah. I think we're using foam core. Possibly cardboard. Thing is, you used loads of layers of duct tape, nee? We're just paper-maching it and painting.

A19Riku
04-30-2007, 06:43 PM
MMmmmm, yeah. I think we're using foam core. Possibly cardboard. Thing is, you used loads of layers of duct tape, nee? We're just paper-maching it and painting.

hmmm just be careful if you swing that thing bc it might break siax made her weapon out of foam board and i hit it with my wood keyblade and i was sooo afraid that i was going to break it but luckly i didnt hit hard and only made a dent
but ya i know the annoyance of making one lol but i didnt learn bc now im making marly's sythe, axels chakrams, 2 soul eaters, and my 5' 10" 3D sitar
:D im sooo screwed

ryoogawa
05-01-2007, 06:38 PM
hmmm just be careful if you swing that thing bc it might break siax made her weapon out of foam board and i hit it with my wood keyblade and i was sooo afraid that i was going to break it but luckly i didnt hit hard and only made a dent
but ya i know the annoyance of making one lol but i didnt learn bc now im making marly's sythe, axels chakrams, 2 soul eaters, and my 5' 10" 3D sitar
:D im sooo screwed

No, not really! Because all we have to do is trace the projections, cut the shape, and fiberglass everything...right? xD I'm going to be helping you! Because I'd feel bad like hardcore if I made you make my chakrams AND soul eater xDD I love that your sitar can't find a wall to be projected onto though.. lol

On another cosplay note: I'm such a bum, I keep coming up with new outfits to do xDD Next year will be full of KH cosplay as well it seems.. xD;

Someone's cosplaying Roxel... xD He certainly has gotten popular o_o It makes me want to cosplay Axis...because I'm a dork...and I actually like one of my OCs for once *shot*

london2191
05-01-2007, 07:44 PM
Yep, Clive-chan. =3

Yeah, I'm in over my head with cosplays. x.x

A19Riku
05-01-2007, 10:03 PM
No, not really! Because all we have to do is trace the projections, cut the shape, and fiberglass everything...right? xD I'm going to be helping you! Because I'd feel bad like hardcore if I made you make my chakrams AND soul eater xDD I love that your sitar can't find a wall to be projected onto though.. lol

On another cosplay note: I'm such a bum, I keep coming up with new outfits to do xDD Next year will be full of KH cosplay as well it seems.. xD;

Someone's cosplaying Roxel... xD He certainly has gotten popular o_o It makes me want to cosplay Axis...because I'm a dork...and I actually like one of my OCs for once *shot*

ummmm roxas yaaaa you make this sound soo easy ummmm... how well did i actually explain the whole process to you O_o;; not to freak you out or anything but its going to be a major pain in the ass ....he....he....crap -_-;;

and dont feel bad bc ya your helping me with my outfit and my demyx wig and thats more than a fair share of work there .... that phrasing sounds weird.... hmmmmm i suck at english.... :( but ya i plan on helping lots with all the sewing i can hehe just dont let me touch the machine lol even though its mine ill do all the hand sewing crap bc im good at that

ya lol sooo many plans lol

KimiChizuchan
05-02-2007, 12:23 AM
..-points at Roxas- If you do Axis for whatever reason, tell me and I will TOTALLY do Marxen....just for the sake of his hair makes me a happy person. XD

..And I'm not sure if I want to cosplay as Marluxia, Vexen, Xemnas, or Saix for AWA. ._.; For all but Xemnas, I only need a wig(I can 'borrow' my brother's Xemnas wig, since I styled it anyways. ), unless I feel the need to make the weapon..which I don't have time for...x.x -runs around in circles-

Clive-kun
05-02-2007, 01:28 AM
YES! We will get a Kingdom Hearts fusion army!! My girlfriend is doing Namikai ^.^ And I'm making her keyblade for her. Heheh...we will conquer the Kingdom Hearts fandom! Except Marlxion....cause he's way too girly to conquer anything....

ryoogawa
05-02-2007, 07:01 PM
Riku- Hurhur...you explained it to me CRAPPILY the first time D:! Even though you tried to re-explain it at school xD Do either of us really know what we're getting into? o-o On the plus side, we won't have to make chakrams? *shot* I'm feeling like dumbbucket'd on this Axel cosplay. .-. I want to, of course, I just think I'd be too short and uncool to be Axel xD; WE SHALL SEE! o-o I'm not crossing it off the list yet! *must use that effing coat till it falls apart! >-<!*

chizu- xDD Trust me, when I cosplay Axis, I'll give you a headsup :3

clive-kun- lawlz, I want to meet other mixes [?] I'm not sure what the story behind all of them is...fusions? xD I know that Axis is a failed experiment :B *shot*

london2191
05-02-2007, 07:04 PM
I can't even figure out which characters these are cause the names are so confusing. -head asplodes- I'll laugh when everyone is a mix of a character...and then there's me. As Namine. xD

ryoogawa
05-02-2007, 08:26 PM
I can't even figure out which characters these are cause the names are so confusing. -head asplodes- I'll laugh when everyone is a mix of a character...and then there's me. As Namine. xD

Axis (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/54361087/)

again (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/54200542/)

And again (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/54166114/)

*shot*

london2191
05-02-2007, 08:52 PM
Ooo, sanks. =3

London needs contacts!!!!

ryoogawa
05-02-2007, 08:56 PM
I...don't. But I want them... in "holy crap green" and "holy crap blue" :3

london2191
05-02-2007, 10:07 PM
I need holy crap blue! But my holy crap parents are like, 'holy crap, no'. >>

My eyes are so blah.

Clive-kun
05-03-2007, 09:14 AM
Here we go...this is the fusion list without Namikai, I dunno why she's not in there....

here (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/53707379/)

And the characters (in order, top row first)
-Vaix-Vexen and Saix
-Axime-Axel and Namine
-Roxel-Axel and Roxas
-Marxion-Marluxia and Zexion (girlyyyy like woah!!!!!)
-Axas-Roxas and Axel
-Axemy-Axel and Demyx
-Xigemy-Xigbar and Demyx
-Marel-Marluxia and Axel
-Zemyx-Zexion and Demyx
-Roxene-Roxas and Laxrene
-Roxemy-Roxas and Demyx
-Soriku-Sora and Riku
-Samyx-Saix and Demyx
-Xigel-Xigbar and Axel (he looks a lot like Reno to me...>.>)

Anyway...back on topic...

Yeah, I can't get contacts because they'll ruin my eyes....>.>

KimiChizuchan
05-03-2007, 12:38 PM
Marxen! -cough- (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/54176201/)

..>>; I think I'll be cosplaying as Vexen, thanks to a friend cosplaying as Xigbar. I might be Saix too if I have time. XD For now, I gotta figure out what shade of blonde would be best for Vexen; I know what wig I'm going to get, I just need to figure out the color. XD

ryoogawa
05-03-2007, 09:24 PM
hur hur hur... xD So many combinations!

It makes me want to strive even harder to seperate my OCs from them! o-o I'm determined to make characters that stand out D: Simply because I wouldn't want to draw them otherwise. .-.

Back on topic however! : I'm ONE DOLLAR [and 99 cents] away from being out of debt!! OMGzYAY! >D Now I can start EARNING money and use it to buy the much needed materials for my Repliku cosplay O_<!

KimiChizuchan
05-03-2007, 10:32 PM
...You're..being Repliku...<3333333!

..I demand shots with you when I cosplay as Vexen. D: -clings-

Clive-kun
05-03-2007, 10:36 PM
Hehehehehe. Yeah, I mostly only cosplay characters who aren't really done...or have something that isn't done much...like my Wrath....he's not normal Wrath ^.^

Yay for Vexen! ^.^ Hehehe at the con, be sure you get a "I was glomped by Roxel" sticker, or maybe a "I was glomped by Roxel, Namikai, and Namine sticker"!!

A19Riku
05-04-2007, 07:39 AM
hur hur hur... xD So many combinations!

It makes me want to strive even harder to seperate my OCs from them! o-o I'm determined to make characters that stand out D: Simply because I wouldn't want to draw them otherwise. .-.

Back on topic however! : I'm ONE DOLLAR [and 99 cents] away from being out of debt!! OMGzYAY! >D Now I can start EARNING money and use it to buy the much needed materials for my Repliku cosplay O_<!

yay ur almost out of debt !! and uh yaaa....... i feel like a tard bc that wig was buy it now only i thought where it said 14$ was the starting price but that was the shipping...... -_-;;; ughhhhhhh WHY AM I SO RETARDED!!! but so ya i cant get it so im back to making extensions for my current wig *sigh* oh well man things just never seem to work out in my favor .... im going to go emo in the corner now ....

KimiChizuchan
05-04-2007, 12:33 PM
...;___; I don't know if I'll be Vexen or not. Probably, but I'm only going to be there on Saturday thanks to my evil parents, and at the rate I'm going, I might not be there at all.

london2191
05-04-2007, 05:03 PM
Damnit, Repliku isn't on the list...-cursecurse-

Is anyone cosplaying Zexion? =OO He's so pretty! -flutters eyes- =]

Clive-kun
05-04-2007, 05:40 PM
Sexy Zexy! ^.^ Heheh There should be a Sexy Zexy there!

ryoogawa
05-04-2007, 07:12 PM
I think someone I met at MTAC may be going as Zexion, but I'm not sure o-o;

:B someone should add Repliku to the list?

london2191
05-04-2007, 11:17 PM
-squees- He's so pretty. =OO

Clive-kun
05-05-2007, 12:01 AM
Yay for Sexy Zexy!! ^.^ <3!! Have you guys watche the Final Mix videos? OMG THEY'RE ALL SO HOT!! Except Vexen I realized today thanks to a close up from one of the Re:Chain of Memories videos....I mean, he's still hot...but he's just....not up there with the rest of them really...and Larxene makes me mad...makes me glad I cut my hair cause I was going to cosplay her...

KimiChizuchan
05-05-2007, 12:38 AM
I love Larxene in the game. And they KILLED poor Vexen. Anyone who sees that game can no longer deny that Marluxia is NOT flamboyantly gay(The flowers from his hood PWN.). It makes me happy. XD

..But yeah..if I go..I should be cosplaying as Vexen..XD

ryoogawa
05-05-2007, 03:14 AM
I love the voice they gave Vexen though! xD It's perfect! And he's not hot because he's OLD! lawlz.

Well, we all saw that coming...Marly was practically begging for pink hair too.

And Larxene= The Biatch you love to hate ;B

*sleeps in the forum* I think I'm going to order my Repliku wig soon...

Queen Anime 99
05-05-2007, 03:47 AM
Who is Repliku? And is it me, or am I the only one who finds Luxord EXTREMELY hot? XD

ryoogawa
05-05-2007, 04:06 AM
Repliku= Replica Riku

He was in the Chain of Memories game/comics ;3 Basically, he's a failed clone of Riku, I love him because he thinks he's better than Riku...and he's got such a smart mouth! xD

I like Luxord xD But maybe I'm biased, because I love characters that gamble?

Clive-kun
05-05-2007, 10:47 AM
Hahah Luxord is kinda good looking, but I like girly looking guys, so he's not my type...that's why I like Sexy Zexy and Marly and Mansex and Axel so much...^.^ BTW: to any Axels going to be at AWA, I had an urge yesterday and the con is going to drive me insane until I fulfill it....can I PLEASE tug on someone's Axel hair? Not like...pull it off or anything, I just want to tug on one spike, I promise I won't mess up anything!!

KimiChizuchan
05-05-2007, 11:43 AM
XD I like all of the Organization members. I like Vexen and Marluxia the best though..I think of Vexen as he looks in concept art for the gameboy game....he's pretty there. XD Whenever I cosplay as Vexen, that'll be what I'm going on for the hair. O:

Queen Anime 99
05-05-2007, 04:16 PM
Heh. I'm a fan of girly-looking guys, too. :D Ooh! I love Axel! He is just so awesome...sigh.... *_* I dunno know why I like Luxord. He's just so dang...kewl. :D I think I'm into him because of my inner drag king. (Goatees are soo drag king ^_^).

This is totally random, but doesn't Namine look like an Olsen Twin?

Namine: http://www.khextreme.co.uk/kh2/fmv/intro/KH2_Intro_High_Namine.jpg

Olsen Twin: http://www.hollynet.com/celebrities/o/2004/A_Olsen_2051004LR.jpg

Hahah Luxord is kinda good looking, but I like girly looking guys, so he's not my type...that's why I like Sexy Zexy and Marly and Mansex and Axel so much...^.^ BTW: to any Axels going to be at AWA, I had an urge yesterday and the con is going to drive me insane until I fulfill it....can I PLEASE tug on someone's Axel hair? Not like...pull it off or anything, I just want to tug on one spike, I promise I won't mess up anything!!

Clive-kun
05-05-2007, 06:03 PM
Hahah omg she does! I like Demyx too, no one's mentioned him! Not because of the mullet, but because of the attitude....I think he's who I would be if I were male...>.>

Queen Anime 99
05-05-2007, 08:07 PM
ZOMG. I forgot about Demi-kun! XD I was so sad when he died. ;_;
Hahah omg she does! I like Demyx too, no one's mentioned him! Not because of the mullet, but because of the attitude....I think he's who I would be if I were male...>.>

Clive-kun
05-05-2007, 09:50 PM
Me too!!!! ::wants a plushie of him:: >.>

london2191
05-05-2007, 11:13 PM
Demyx-chan! He grunts like a retard when Sora's fighting him but wahh! Demyx-chan!

Ah, yeah. I can't play CoM because I only have N-64, Sega Genesis, Super Nintendo and PS2. >>

Clive-kun
05-06-2007, 12:04 AM
I want RE:CoM really badly!! And KH2 Final Mix, just for one scene....>.>

ryoogawa
05-07-2007, 08:03 PM
I've yet to play CoM, but someone at my school said they'd give it to me since they hated it so much xD lawl *score!*

I'm going to buy the Final Mix as soon as it's out here :B

BACK ON TOPIC! As this is a cosplay forum...

Hur hur hur.. >D I've got a Hayner AND a Seifer now!

Seifer, you know who you are: *coughSEIFERANDROXAS=OMGBESTCRACKPAIRINGEVERcough* xDDD!! *shot*

phantomthief
05-07-2007, 09:42 PM
I should really work on Riku's petticoat >.>;;;

And any ideas for a hairstyle? XD No pigtails or ringlets, please. I'm attempting to work with the Riku wig I already have ^.^;;;

~Ari-chan

Clive-kun
05-07-2007, 10:16 PM
I'd say leave the Riku wig alone, just add one of those cute hats or a flower or something on it, something that can be removed so you can do normal Riku with it again.

Fayte
05-07-2007, 11:17 PM
Ryoogawa! LoL, It was cool seeing you at MTAC! Props from me, Wigless orange haired master form Sora! Anyhow, Is anyone doing a valor form sora? I needs me a valor real bad! We have them all except a valor and I think a wisdom. It would rock to have them all and be like the power rangers! GO GO POWER RANGERS!......but you know kingdom hearts style?

KimiChizuchan
05-08-2007, 12:16 AM
..XD I had totally thought about doing Valor or Master Form Sora, but I changed my mind and opted for Christmas Town Sora if I ever do a Sora costume. 'Sides..I don't think I'm coming to AWA. XD;

phantomthief
05-08-2007, 12:19 AM
Ryoogawa! LoL, It was cool seeing you at MTAC! Props from me, Wigless orange haired master form Sora! Anyhow, Is anyone doing a valor form sora? I needs me a valor real bad! We have them all except a valor and I think a wisdom. It would rock to have them all and be like the power rangers! GO GO POWER RANGERS!......but you know kingdom hearts style?

Who'd be the pink ranger? X3

~Ari-chan

Queen Anime 99
05-08-2007, 03:28 AM
Phantom, like Clive said, I think you should leave Riku's hair alone. You'll be more recognizable with his normal hair and it's pretty girly anyways. :D

A19Riku
05-08-2007, 04:45 PM
I've yet to play CoM, but someone at my school said they'd give it to me since they hated it so much xD lawl *score!*

I'm going to buy the Final Mix as soon as it's out here :B

BACK ON TOPIC! As this is a cosplay forum...

Hur hur hur.. >D I've got a Hayner AND a Seifer now!

Seifer, you know who you are: *coughSEIFERANDROXAS=OMGBESTCRACKPAIRINGEVERcough* xDDD!! *shot*

hur hur hur agreed *coughSEIFERANDROXAS=OMGBESTCRACKPAIRINGEVERcough*

lol say im just a jackass

ryoogawa
05-08-2007, 05:17 PM

Your outfit was kickass xDD Gawd, Please DON'T TEMPT ME! Valor Form Sora is on my dream cosplay list...and at the rate I'm going with Repliku, if I pick up any more outfits for AWA, I'm screwed xD;; Plus, I keep roping people into more cosplays *nudges A19Riku and my sister* so I've got to at least do what I said I would and help them with the outfits I've gotten them into xDD;; *shot*

That's definately something I want to see though. If you find all the other Soras that you need, I'll be there takin' photos xDD

Clive-kun
05-08-2007, 05:34 PM
Haha too bad I'm not working on Timeless River Sora until after AWA....he'll be for next year cause I don't like makeup THAT much...

A19Riku
05-08-2007, 05:37 PM
Your outfit was kickass xDD Gawd, Please DON'T TEMPT ME! Valor Form Sora is on my dream cosplay list...and at the rate I'm going with Repliku, if I pick up any more outfits for AWA, I'm screwed xD;; Plus, I keep roping people into more cosplays *nudges A19Riku and my sister* so I've got to at least do what I said I would and help them with the outfits I've gotten them into xDD;; *shot*

That's definately something I want to see though. If you find all the other Soras that you need, I'll be there takin' photos xDD

ya we are screwed sooo much

london2191
05-08-2007, 07:49 PM
-foams at the mouth at thought of seiferxroxas- murflesplurgen.

Are any of you guys going to Dragon*Con? =O

AW. I wanna Valor Form Sora. Like alot. And Timeless River. And Halloween Townnnn! Me and my Kairi are already making really bad plans for next year. >> I told myself to not plan ANYTHING because my mom'll shoot me if I keep up this cosplaying on a high. But zomfg. We wanna do Halloween Town Kairi and Namine together. =D

Ryoogawa: You already have a Namine for Roxas-chan at AWA, right? *on saturday*

Has anyone else had a weird deja vu and realized they just /REALLYREALLY/ love Kingdom Hearts? -teartear-

ryoogawa
05-08-2007, 08:32 PM
I've got a Namine....and a Pence, Hayner, Olette, and Seifer *shot*

I'm really excited about this...We've got the entire gang now ;w;

@Riku: ZOMG! BUT WE CAN DO IT! >___< Goodwill trip this weekend! Pence wants to tag along :3

A19Riku
05-08-2007, 08:48 PM
I've got a Namine....and a Pence, Hayner, Olette, and Seifer *shot*

I'm really excited about this...We've got the entire gang now ;w;

@Riku: ZOMG! BUT WE CAN DO IT! >___< Goodwill trip this weekend! Pence wants to tag along :3

ummm ya about the goodwill trip i dont know if im going to be here this weekend so ya just call me and ill give you more information...

london2191
05-09-2007, 08:17 PM
-jealousy- Man, I never have a good group. Well, I guess it's just Kairi and Namine for us now. ^^ It'd be weird with /just/ a Riku or a Sora. And little Namine trailing along and vice versa. GRR. I hate my tallness and overly wideness.

I wish Pence would go shopping with me too...;__;

Fayte
05-10-2007, 07:17 PM
The pink ranger can Regular form Sora!

Clive-kun
05-10-2007, 10:47 PM
Someone really needs to make that Power Ranger Sora group......>.> That would rock...^.^ I think it's even sadder that now you guys have me figuring out what form goes with which ranger.....>.>

london2191
05-11-2007, 08:41 PM
Hah, I would pay to see that.

Does anybody have or can anyone find a clear picture of Namine's feet? Or like, her shoes? =O

Clive-kun
05-11-2007, 09:55 PM
Ta Da!! (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/df/Namine3.jpg) ^.^ They look like normal sandals to me...what's funny to me is that she still has the Kingdom Hearts giant feet....hehehe

london2191
05-13-2007, 03:48 PM
Ooo, yeah, I have that one. xDDD But yeah, that's very true...Giant feet are attractive in Japan? lol

Radiant Nightmare
05-13-2007, 04:01 PM
Question: Does anybody know of a site that sales really good Orgy 13 jackets?
I lost the link to a site that I was planning to buy mine from. -_-

Queen Anime 99
05-14-2007, 04:02 AM
I think the reason Namine and everyone else has big feet is because Mickey, Goofy, and Donald have big feet and they wanted to make the characters look more cartoonish and Disney-ish. Well, that's my theory. :D

Ooo, yeah, I have that one. xDDD But yeah, that's very true...Giant feet are attractive in Japan? lol

Clive-kun
05-14-2007, 08:32 AM
Hehe what's awesome is that I found a company that makes shoes that big. I got a pair of shoes that are the exact right size for $20 (not the right colors, but the right size, I used them for my Roxas shoes and just put automotive tape over them to make the colors).

london2191
05-14-2007, 07:56 PM
Queenanime: lol, yeah.

WELLLLLL I'M SCREWED. So I was entering Namine in the contest because it was supposed to be sooper accurate with my sooper accurate Kairi. She's now decided not to enter Kairi in contests anymore which means my schedule has asploded. I have no Roxas or Kairi to go with my cosplay and now the world is going to die.

Fayte
05-14-2007, 11:15 PM
LoL *the world dies* I have a Roxas you can borrow! And a Kairi too! lol, Just don't forget to return them by midnight or they will turn back into pumpkins!

london2191
05-15-2007, 07:59 PM
I guess we can live in Twilight town now that the world is dead? =O

Realllllllllllly? Do you have pics of them or C.C accounts? I'm aiming for accuracy and craftsmanship-ness for the contest. ^^;; -clings- I'm probably gonna do child Namine with my child *other* Kairi for Saturday night. -shrugs- I'll be a pumpkin by then...

Fayte
05-15-2007, 11:40 PM
LoL, TO TWILIGHT TOWN! Sorry, I don't have pics.......yet. To my knowledge they aren't finished being made yet ,but that should change soon.

loz_kun
05-16-2007, 04:44 PM
schweet^^^ ima be Xaldin AND antiform sora!!! tis gonna rock!

london2191
05-16-2007, 07:57 PM
Loz_kun: Woah! Awesome cosplays! Can't wait to see how they turn out. =D

Fayte: Okies. Tell me how it goes. ^^

rosabella
05-16-2007, 09:26 PM

OMG!!! That's awsome!! Anti-form Sora= the shitz!

Clive-kun
05-16-2007, 09:54 PM

*pounce* Uncle!!!!!! ^.^
And if you really let me do that I will....do something special....>.> I dunno what though hehe

london2191
05-16-2007, 10:19 PM
Hahah, finished the keyblades yet, Clive-chan?

Fayte
05-17-2007, 12:18 AM
YO MOney! I can't wait to see you at awa! We really will have all of the sora forms! HOOWAH!

Clive-kun
05-17-2007, 08:52 AM
Hahah, finished the keyblades yet, Clive-chan?

I've actually been working mostly on my automail for Wrath right now, the arm's done and I'm starting on the leg and then I have to paint them both, so I'm going to wait to paint the keyblade until I get all my spray paint out (cause Bond of Flame is going to be a pain to paint).

ryoogawa
05-17-2007, 08:10 PM
*cries*

...Clive-kuuuuuuuuuun! Why, why, why, WHY did I look at your Roxel cosplay?? T___T *curls up and dies* You're inspiring me toooo much to make another outfit!

[[it looks great btw :3 BUT AGH! That means I have to order another wig..]]

london2191
05-17-2007, 09:44 PM
Hahah, yay wigs!

Bond of Flame is such an amazing keyblade tho'...

OOOOOOOOOOO GUESS WHAT. Me and LiL_KRN_YUNA are doing Kid Namine and Kairi cosplays. ^^ She already has a design for hers, but mine is still in progress. ^^ We're wearing them Friday and Saturday night, I believe.

rosabella
05-17-2007, 11:19 PM
*cries*

...Clive-kuuuuuuuuuun! Why, why, why, WHY did I look at your Roxel cosplay?? T___T *curls up and dies* You're inspiring me toooo much to make another outfit!

You're going to cosplay yourself into a coma. XDDD O yeah, and as far as I know I got the green light for anime expo for us so all you have to do is ask now.

london2191
05-18-2007, 05:11 PM
HEYYY. Is anyone interested in doing a small extra cosplay of their Kingdom Hearts character on Saturday night *possibly Friday*? Me and a friend are doing Child Kairi and Namine so if we could have other people come up with original designs or cosplays as such. =3

A giant KH chibi party!

A19Riku
05-19-2007, 12:03 AM
*cries*

OMG u tard ur gonna kill both of us
youll kill urself w too many cosplays and then when i see u doing cosplays that i have something to relate with i will end up trying to do more XPPPPP
AHHH we r dead *cries* i want to do cloud and demiku sooo bad now

london2191
05-19-2007, 10:22 PM
-winks at A19Riku- Hahah, you know you wanna do child Riku with me on Saturday niiiiight! lol

ryoogawa
05-20-2007, 12:08 AM
But isn't the costume contest Saturday night? o_o

A19Riku
05-20-2007, 01:12 AM
ya the contest is sat. night so we will have to be in our org. costumes

london2191
05-20-2007, 09:46 AM
No, I mean the night night. Like after the contest. The contest starts at around 8, methinks so after that we bust out the little kids. We may also do this after the ball if there's time.

ryoogawa
05-20-2007, 11:15 AM
I don't think we have room for another cosplay xD; We're already killing ourselves as it is... sorry D: And I KNOW that Riku is dying more than I am becuase I keep loading her down with more outfits xD;;;; *shot*

A19Riku
05-20-2007, 12:48 PM
I don't think we have room for another cosplay xD; We're already killing ourselves as it is... sorry D: And I KNOW that Riku is dying more than I am becuase I keep loading her down with more outfits xD;;;; *shot*

its not entirely your fault its mainly my own bc i just want to be them really seifer is the only one thats really ur fault ... and l but thats not even beint considered til jan. but really cloud and demiku r my fault im just too crazy for my own good lol ive got 5 outfits for a 3 day con already and im tyring to fit 2 more in as it is so i really cant fit 3 more in

london2191
05-20-2007, 09:37 PM
I'm so estatic about seeing all your guys's cosplays. xD Just from how you're talking about the million that you're making. But noooo sweat. I'll have to hunt down some other die hard KHII cosplayers...

MalentlessMuse
05-21-2007, 12:40 AM
We've decided its too late to get started on all of this now, but for a bit my friends and I were talking about trying to get a group together to crossplay the whole Organization. Unfortunately, we were having a bit of difficulty trying to get people to dress up as some of the less popular members...and there we didn't manage to find a guy to play Larxene.

Maybe we'll resurrect the idea for next year's con, but I just felt like sharing the idea that might've been.

loz_kun
05-22-2007, 01:51 PM
oh i will^^ Xaldins finisged, except for teh wig. i even have 6 lances^^

loz_kun
05-22-2007, 01:52 PM
*pounce* Uncle!!!!!! ^.^
And if you really let me do that I will....do something special....>.> I dunno what though hehe

*is pounced on* >< woah lol wadda u mean secial? lol and to which costume?

loz_kun
05-22-2007, 01:54 PM
YO MOney! I can't wait to see you at awa! We really will have all of the sora forms! HOOWAH!

i know really. its gonna rock. i was thingkin we could maybe do a sora rendition of hey jude toXD

london2191
05-22-2007, 05:26 PM
Yay for Xaldinness@

I finished KHII yesterday...-cuts- IT'S OVERRRRRR. X.X

But anyway, ever since I've finished it, I have a new found love for Riku. Homgzorz, he is a sexy beastling. So I plan on doing Sora in the future. -nods-

Clive-kun
05-26-2007, 12:51 PM
Haha I know! He's soooooo pretty ^.^ <3 What's funny is that the wig that turned into my Roxel wig is originally a Riku wig ^.^

And totally entirely off topic....>.> I HAVE A REAL KADAJ SWORD! IT'S IN THE TRUNK OF MY CAR ^.^

phantomthief
05-26-2007, 04:02 PM
:3 Hence why I cosplay Riku! Mmmmmmmmmmmm... Riku ^________^

But I might be able to do a quick switch into EGL Riku after the costume contest... If you don't mind me still having Alucard's make-up on... AKA: VAMPIRE EGL Riku XD

Speaking of that, I started working on the outfit again last night ^_^ I swear it has at LEAST 6 different kinds of lace on it...

Yay for Crack Kingdom Hearts?

~Ari-chan

london2191
05-26-2007, 04:22 PM
Yay for crack! =D

Clive-kun
05-28-2007, 11:09 AM
Haha yay for crack!! ^.^ Heheheh

london2191
05-28-2007, 02:25 PM
I believe I shall be ordering my Namine wig soon...

Clive-kun
05-29-2007, 09:20 AM
Yay for Namine wig ^.^ Hehehe

ryoogawa
05-30-2007, 06:20 PM
I'm going shopping with Riku, Yuffie, and Saix tomorrow for fabrics.. Hopefully, I can stay within my budget >-o

A19Riku
05-30-2007, 07:07 PM
ya i dont even know what mine is yet but all i have to get fabric for is seifer.... i think..... ya just seifer but also i have to get black gloves model magic stuffing a black bennie cap and lots of inslation foam and then ill figure how we divide the foam later
hey you need to come to my house after we go shopping for a tutoring session so ya .... um...... lost my train of thought ugh....

OH OH I FINISHED THE SCHEMATICS FOR FENRIR !!!!!! IM EXCITED!!!!

Clive-kun
05-30-2007, 07:44 PM
Ooo yay for Fenrir! That one rocks hardcore!

A19Riku
05-30-2007, 07:46 PM
Ooo yay for Fenrir! That one rocks hardcore!

thanks ya im excited but ive got a long way to go XP

rosabella
05-30-2007, 07:53 PM
thanks ya im excited but ive got a long way to go XP

O yeah you do. LOL

I got the fabric for Lightning and Tifa(pleather nightmare) today. :geek:

A19Riku
05-30-2007, 08:22 PM
ya im screwed but ya im going to do clouds sword last so that way if im running low on time i can just make one sword rather than the 6 XP but im gonna work hard bc i want all 6 ugh im having trouble thinking of how to support this thing right now it has to be durable and hold our weight hmmm.... *contimplates*
but ya anywho GUESS WHAT i think i can fit everything in my car
i figure if i make demyx's sitar collapsable i can fit all the weapons in the back of my car in the floor board then set the bags in the seat with cloud's swords on top and the wigs in various places
then the trunk is free for fenrir that way all i have to do is make it collaspable
:D i feel sooo nerdy right now but i dont care
:D time to go measure my trunk :D he he he

A19Riku
05-30-2007, 08:25 PM
oh oh oh namine and i posted pics of the schematics (i <3 that word)

london2191
05-30-2007, 09:00 PM
Mmm, I got my bracelets finished and I found a notebook for Child Namine and Namine. -nodders-

Clive-kun
05-31-2007, 09:15 AM
Aww you guys are all going to be exciting ^.^ Hehehe

london2191
05-31-2007, 02:44 PM
xD I really want my wig to come in.

loz_kun
05-31-2007, 10:40 PM
im also considering doing a random cosplay^^ an original costume sora^^ "dark lord sora" its loosly based on a sweet pic from DA, i cant remember who drew it, but when i do, theyll get their credit.^^

Clive-kun
06-01-2007, 09:42 AM
Ooo that would be awesome! ^.^ I think I've seen the one you're talking about but I'm not sure...>.>

Elendriel
06-01-2007, 05:43 PM
Since I did Roxas for my very first cosplay at this con (which was my very first con) I think I'll bring him back for it :) I'll also have Riku from KH2 and Blindfold Riku

Clive-kun
06-01-2007, 05:49 PM
And you'll let me glomp you, right???? Right, daddy?? ^.^

Elendriel
06-01-2007, 05:50 PM
hehe oh Roxel :D

phantomthief
06-01-2007, 06:17 PM
Well, since the costume line-up is at 7pm and Alucard's make-up is a *@$^&, I won't make it to the KH shoot on Saturday >.< Though if anyone's wandering around after 4pm on Friday, track me down! :3

~Ari-chan

Raiji Magiwind
06-01-2007, 06:19 PM
Well hopefully if I make it down and finish the darm bugger, I may be working on doing Zexion, though if things pan well I may also do a 'special version' of Saix or Larexene. Wanna know more about these then check out the DeviantART artist DOGiukas special series of Kingdom Heart Organization XIII costume designs.
The two versions I am looking at are here:
Larexene (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/49127300/?qo=7&q=by%3Adogiukas&qh=sort%3Atime+-in%3Ascraps)
Saix (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/39757570/?qo=17&q=by%3Adogiukas&qh=sort%3Atime+-in%3Ascraps)

If the negotiations go as planned, then I shall probably do one of these.

Clive-kun
06-01-2007, 06:25 PM
::gasp:: Those rock hardcore!!!

london2191
06-01-2007, 07:17 PM
ZEXION. IS MY LOVERR.

CloakedSchemer: HOMGZ. I'm doing Namine for a couple of hours before the contest and then child Namine after the contest, will you be my Roxas?! =OO I have to wear 4 cosplays on Saturday so I'll only be in it from 4:00 to 7:00... *you should make a child Roxas cosplay. ^^ i already have a kid kairi coming with me.* Are you coming to Dragon*Con?!?!

Aw, Ari-chan. ;__; We're hanging out on Sunday tho' for Hana-kimi. ^^

Elendriel
06-01-2007, 08:26 PM
ZEXION. IS MY LOVERR.

CloakedSchemer: HOMGZ. I'm doing Namine for a couple of hours before the contest and then child Namine after the contest, will you be my Roxas?! =OO I have to wear 4 cosplays on Saturday so I'll only be in it from 4:00 to 7:00... *you should make a child Roxas cosplay. ^^ i already have a kid kairi coming with me.* Are you coming to Dragon*Con?!?!

Aw, Ari-chan. ;__; We're hanging out on Sunday tho' for Hana-kimi. ^^

sure :) Just let me know when you want to meet up and I want to come to Dragon*Con, I just don't have anyone to stay with lol

london2191
06-01-2007, 08:41 PM
Hah, well, at 4? I'll probably find you before then so we can find a place to meet up or something. -noddeth-

You can't just get a hotel? xDD You should post on the forum looking for a room. Dragon*Con=the best of the best. And I'm being Namine for a whole day there.

Elendriel
06-01-2007, 10:24 PM
That sounds fine

and no its just the fact that I hardly know anyone GOING to dragon*con lol

london2191
06-02-2007, 01:57 AM
-points to self- Me? xD But once you get there, you meet loads of people. It's just about interaction. It reallly is worth it. ^^;; And homg, the parade is soooo much fun. =O

rosabella
06-02-2007, 09:48 AM
That sounds fine

and no its just the fact that I hardly know anyone GOING to dragon*con lol

LOL I'm going ^^

london2191
06-02-2007, 11:11 AM
Yay! Lacus/Namine is going! Hahah, which cosplays are you bringing?

rosabella
06-03-2007, 04:50 PM
Probably Seth Nightlord from Trinity Blood and Lightning from FFXIII

london2191
06-04-2007, 12:44 AM
HOLY MOTHER OF MIDGAR. You're doing Lightning? She is so fucking hot. >< Even tho' I'm straight. xD Hahah, me and my friends are always making jokes about how I'm one of the rare few people at conventions that're straight. *not to offend people. =D* Anyway, so does that mean you're only going 2 days?

rosabella
06-04-2007, 01:09 AM
Depends on how much I have to do for school.

A19Riku
06-04-2007, 11:14 AM
YES!!!!! I finished my new riku wig :D !!!!!!!! im so excited

Moon_Fish
06-04-2007, 01:00 PM
I was trying to finish my Ariel costume for this year, but thats not happening. So hopefully you'll have an Ariel and an Ursula for AWA 08 ^^.

rosabella
06-04-2007, 03:21 PM
YES!!!!! I finished my new riku wig :D !!!!!!!! im so excited

YAY!!!!!

Demon_Slayer69
06-06-2007, 02:05 AM
hey people i will be namine at awa this year with a riku sora kairi and i believe our roxas is comming

london2191
06-06-2007, 03:03 AM
-sighs- I'm so glad I'm only wearing Namine for a couple of hours now. >< D*C and AWA are being swarmed with masses of Kairis and Namines but thankfully I'm going for sooper accurate. *copying hairstyle instead of plopping on blonde wig, getting contacts, making the actual shoes instead of using white sandals, cutting the /actual/ scallops* Whoot accuracy!

ryoogawa
06-06-2007, 05:19 PM
What's it matter if there's lots of other cosplayers from the same game, or same character? o-o

It should be about fun and wanting to be that character, not about being the only one or the best one.

:3 You shouldn't worry so much!

Back on topic: I'm not sure if I'm bringing OrgXIII Roxas or not, it all depends on what everyone else in my group is doing, because I've got 3 outfits already without including that one x-x

A19Riku
06-06-2007, 05:22 PM
What's it matter if there's lots of other cosplayers from the same game, or same character? o-o

It should be about fun and wanting to be that character, not about being the only one or the best one.

:3 You shouldn't worry so much!

Back on topic: I'm not sure if I'm bringing OrgXIII Roxas or not, it all depends on what everyone else in my group is doing, because I've got 3 outfits already without including that one x-x

wasn't he just for the contest anyway???? and r u still doing the contest????

ryoogawa
06-06-2007, 05:34 PM
wasn't he just for the contest anyway???? and r u still doing the contest????

That's what I mean... I'm not sure if I want to do the contest or not, because it takes up a large portion of Saturday and I feel like I wasted a lot of AWA last year anyways b/c of my artist booth..
Plus!
My esteem cosplay wise is very low about the AWA contest... I mean, it's not like my coat is particularly outstanding, like the majority of entries. I think it would be fun to watch you guys though :3 I just think I had my fill at MTAC.

Maybe I'd do the contest again if it didn't take up so much time.

loz_kun
06-06-2007, 05:42 PM
WAHOO. i just went and got the material for my anti-sora costume lol. 5 yards of swimsuite liner, nice and stretchy for my "2nd skin" ima make a full black exo-suite. that way i avoid make-up, and it can cover my whole face, all i need is gold/deep yello goggles for eyes^^. tis gonna rock!

london2191
06-06-2007, 06:47 PM
Yeah, but I'm really OCD and perfectionist about this kind of stuff. I overthink alot. >_<

Ryoogawa: I think the staff is promising this year that it'll be less time consuming than last year. And you never know, you could win! Your craftsmanship might be really good and the judges always hand out other awards. =D -encourages- lol, for some reason you remind me of a person I just saw on the Disney Channel...

Loz_Kun: Wow. =O

loz_kun
06-06-2007, 09:29 PM
XD you give THEM advise and you have 1 word for me?XDDDDD

london2191
06-06-2007, 09:31 PM
lol, sorry. ^^;; I have no experience /whatsoever/ when it has to do with anything besides wigs or props.

loz_kun
06-06-2007, 09:39 PM
XD im just jokin^^ was kinda funny thou, all u could say was wowXD

phantomthief
06-06-2007, 11:31 PM
Apparently this year AWA will have a "check in" system for the contest where you come in at the designated time, sign up for a time slot, go about your business, and then come back to be judged at your time slot.

MUCH less time consuming ^________^

~Ari-chan

london2191
06-07-2007, 01:01 AM
Ari-chan: Yay info! That's what they did at Momocon this year and it was less time-consuming. But oh noes. =O I'll need to get up sooper early for that because I have a schedule to go by and I need mine early. ><

Fayte
06-07-2007, 05:22 AM
We either need an all sora sing along OR an all sora stripper dance! I'm up for a vote from soras.

ryoogawa
06-07-2007, 12:24 PM
Apparently this year AWA will have a "check in" system for the contest where you come in at the designated time, sign up for a time slot, go about your business, and then come back to be judged at your time slot.

MUCH less time consuming ^________^

~Ari-chan

For serious?? Hmm... *ponders* If it's anywhere near as fast as MTAC in terms of prejudging, then I'm all for it..

loz_kun
06-07-2007, 02:16 PM
I VOTE SONG....anti-sora stripping aint gonna happen yo>< SICK><

phantomthief
06-07-2007, 03:01 PM
XD STRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP!!!

Anyway, I'm under the impression that Riku's petticoat is way too fluffy O_o
Pics later today and then hopefully a vote X3

~Ari-chan

london2191
06-07-2007, 04:30 PM
I have a petticoat! -points to gallery- It can eat a thousand Rikus. *.*

loz_kun
06-07-2007, 04:34 PM
XD
London: thats creepeh....like really creepeh...
Phantomthief: no!!!! i dont wanna strip>< yull dee my full body blacksuite-ness><

phantomthief
06-07-2007, 07:52 PM
London: No fair! That's a hoop skirt XD

But here's Riku, about 60% done. (EVERYTHING is pinned together XD)

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1119475

~Ari-chan