PDA

View Full Version : Gravitation @ AWA 13

UrMastrInuYasha
03-08-2007, 04:07 AM
Calling all Gravitation cosplayers for AWA 13!!! Shuichi (School girl uniform) calling in!

Just getting some peeps together for maybe a photoshoot, walk around get pics, take pics, etc.

Sakuma Ryuichi
03-08-2007, 03:33 PM
Uwaaaaah~~~ I'm going to be walking around with a big ol' Gravi Group! We were there last year!
UWAH! Were you the Inuyasha I ran into who got a picture with me, with the Yaoi paddle? Hahah! That'd be funny. X3 My Ryuichi outfit is like 20 times better, now~!

UrMastrInuYasha
03-08-2007, 03:54 PM
Uwaaaaah~~~ I'm going to be walking around with a big ol' Gravi Group! We were there last year!
UWAH! Were you the Inuyasha I ran into who got a picture with me, with the Yaoi paddle? Hahah! That'd be funny. X3 My Ryuichi outfit is like 20 times better, now~!

I believe so, I dun remember DX

Yes.. I shall be there, I shall find you! X3

Sailor_UranusT
03-08-2007, 04:53 PM
I will be bringing my Hiroshi. It will be the concert version ( leopard shirt) ^_^

UrMastrInuYasha
03-08-2007, 05:08 PM
I will be bringing my Hiroshi. It will be the concert version ( leopard shirt) ^_^

Nice! I'll be looking for ya! xD

KimiChizuchan
03-08-2007, 06:16 PM
Mm....I might be Ryuichi..maybe..It depends. XD If I do cosplay as him, it'll be in the Kumagoro outfit. XD

Sakuma Ryuichi
03-10-2007, 04:29 PM
I believe so, I dun remember DX

Yes.. I shall be there, I shall find you! X3

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d9/Ryuichi-Sakuma/AWA%2006/DSCF0076_073.jpg

Bad picture. Dx
But yeah! Looks like you. x] I remember you telling me you wanted to be Shuichi, too~~

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d9/Ryuichi-Sakuma/Anime%20South%202006/69960653.jpg

Thats my new Ryuichi outfit. x] The one I wore for AWA My grandma made me, so I had to wear it for her. ;o; Anyways, Can't wait to see you there! This year i'm going to be walking around with a big Gravi group, It's gonna be alot of fun. x]

Fiver
03-11-2007, 03:17 PM
Howdy,

I ran into Ryu last year on Sat nite. I'll probably do Shuichi on that night.

~Mel

Sakuma Ryuichi
03-11-2007, 07:19 PM
Howdy,

I ran into Ryu last year on Sat nite. I'll probably do Shuichi on that night.

~Mel

UWAHH!! Are you the Shuichi from the Yaoi Pannel!? The one with the mega mega mega MEGA good costume?! And the backpack?

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU THERE! You were so coolies~!! +____+ <3

Look look, I got a picture of the back of your head. x]
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d9/Ryuichi-Sakuma/AWA%2006/DSCF0098_094-1.jpg
I wish I had one of the fronttt. ;o;

Fiver
03-11-2007, 08:07 PM
Thats Me!!

Out of all my costumes, it is my most accurate one and it was not hard to put together. I'm thinking of doing one other possible costume, but I'll definately bring back Shuichi. Now just to convince my husband to cosplay Yuki again. He did it for animazment one year, but couldnt do it for AWA last year due to working on staff Sat nite.

~Mel

Sakuma Ryuichi
03-12-2007, 01:45 AM
Thats Me!!

Out of all my costumes, it is my most accurate one and it was not hard to put together. I'm thinking of doing one other possible costume, but I'll definately bring back Shuichi. Now just to convince my husband to cosplay Yuki again. He did it for animazment one year, but couldnt do it for AWA last year due to working on staff Sat nite.

~Mel

UWAAAH!!! I Can't wait to see you again! You were so cute, and way coolies! And yeah, That outfit was extreamly acurate. +____+ EVERYTHING! I adored it, you get so many points for it. x]

How cool! I think I remember you telling me that, Uwah.. Wait, Didn't I meet your Yuki? I think he was all out of costum and what not, sitting in a chair.x] I don't really much remember. xox Oh wells. <3

Coolies!! I'll see you there then~! >3

UrMastrInuYasha
03-12-2007, 01:48 AM
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d9/Ryuichi-Sakuma/AWA%2006/DSCF0076_073.jpg

Bad picture. Dx
But yeah! Looks like you. x] I remember you telling me you wanted to be Shuichi, too~~

That would be me... Hahahaha.. Me and the uber failing InuYasha wig... Hahaha.

isamu85
03-12-2007, 03:14 PM
If I can get it done in time(which I'm sure I will!) I plan on going as Touma !

QuickSilver
04-13-2007, 12:03 PM
I might be bringing Yuki this year, since he was so well recieved at AZ and Katsu. He has yet to show his smug ass in Atlanta, so it might be time to rectify that. xD

sailorgallifrey
04-13-2007, 08:32 PM
Depending on how addicted I get to THE NEW GRAVI SERIES OMFG @___@ I may bring out my old K outfit again.

I just wish AWA let me bring water guns ;_;

OH! Sakuma Ryuichi, I remember seeing you last year at AWA ^^ Saturday we ran into each other outside of the elevators, and I was sad when I found out you weren't going to be there on Sunday, because that was when I was wearing K. Do you remember me?

Envel
04-23-2007, 10:25 PM
I'm actually afraid to cosplay Gravitation characters at AWA...

A couple years ago, we didn't even make it to the elevator after leaving our room before being (rudely) glomped.... D=

UrMastrInuYasha
04-23-2007, 10:28 PM
I'm actually afraid to cosplay Gravitation characters at AWA...

A couple years ago, we didn't even make it to the elevator after leaving our room before being (rudely) glomped.... D=

It really irks me some fangirls do what they do.

Envel
04-24-2007, 04:26 PM
It really irks me some fangirls do what they do.

Yeah, it bothers me too.

AWA is not a Gravi-safe convention, especially when you're small like me. ._.

UrMastrInuYasha
04-24-2007, 04:30 PM
Yeah, it bothers me too.

AWA is not a Gravi-safe convention, especially when you're small like me. ._.

I still have plans to do my Shuichi costume, I'll just make it clear that people should NOT glomp me.

UrMastrInuYasha
05-14-2007, 09:38 PM
Bad news for you Gravi cosplayers... Unless a miracle happens, I won't be doing the Shuichi school girl cosplay dealy.. I will try though.

phantomthief
05-14-2007, 10:37 PM
Bad news for you Gravi cosplayers... Unless a miracle happens, I won't be doing the Shuichi school girl cosplay dealy.. I will try though.

NYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU >.< Why not!?

~Ari-chan

UrMastrInuYasha
05-14-2007, 11:19 PM
NYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU >.< Why not!?

~Ari-chan

money problems. Unless I can get it uber cheap, I can't afford it.

Envel
05-15-2007, 01:39 AM
I might wear Ryuichi sometime, probably on Friday night or on Sunday. I don't know yet whether or not I'll actually bring it, though... I don't care much for rabid fangirls, as previously mentioned.

I just need a hall cosplay, and my closet is skimped in that department.

hyperperson
05-15-2007, 05:24 PM
I'm planning on doing Shuichi again. I'm doing two outfits both from Garvitation EX. I'll have my fiance with me as the matching Yuki as well as our little Casey as Riku. It's Casey's cosplay debut (at a con anyways...he runs around in costumes at home) so please encourage him! <3

UrMastrInuYasha
07-04-2007, 06:35 PM
I will actually have my Shuichi costume soon, so It'll work out. I am actually using my real hair XD So I need to dye it pink.

Have we figured out a location/time/etc for a meetup? I was thinking Saturday around 12ish? or later.?