PDA

View Full Version : Magic Knights Rayearth for Anime Expo 2003

shwong
04-10-2003, 12:57 PM
Hello. I wasn't sure if I should put this in the Anime Expo forum or in the Seeking Cosplayers forum.

Does anyone want to do a Magic Knights Rayearth group? Specifically, I'm looking for a Hikaru. My sister and I will be Fuu and Umi for at least one day during the convention. Originally, my sisters and I were going to be the 3 knights. But my baby sister is going to be studying abroad this summer and can't make it to AX anymore.

Other characters and duplicate characters are welcome!

Edit: AX is coming soon! In just 2 weeks! I'm still looking for people to cosplay MKR with me. So I'm reviving this thread. All MKR characters welcome.

Michi
04-10-2003, 06:35 PM
Mmm. My friends and I are doing MKR for Fanime.. and I was planning on borrowing my friend's Fuu costume for AX because another friend might be wearing Ferio.. ^o^ But I could possibly borrow Hikaru's too XD (I'm Umi).. We'll see. :P I'll probably be too full at AX schedule-wise anyway. x.x But YAY Rayearth cosplay!!

Yggdrasil Pie
04-10-2003, 09:46 PM
I'm still deciding whether I should bring my First form Armor Umi costume to AX this year. It had been such hell in it last year... (The hotel I was staying at was a couple blocks away from the convention center and I had high heel boots...^^;;)

shwong
04-10-2003, 10:21 PM
Michi, you don't have to do Hikaru, if you'd rather do Fuu. Duplicate characters are good, too. I'm sure we can find someone to do Hikaru! :)

WaterEmpress: Ouch! I understand completely. My first experience cosplaying was horrible because I didn't have comfy footwear. That was a painful lesson!

Michi
04-10-2003, 10:26 PM
Haha no. ^^; It's not that I'd "rather do Fuu".. I'm only planning Umi for Fanime, it's just I was thinking of bringing our Fuu's uniform to pose with a friend. *shrug* I don't even know when that'll be, so a determined group probably wouldn't work anyway. Good luck with finding Hikaru. :F

shwong
04-11-2003, 11:35 AM
Oops! Unintentional innuendo. Hehe.

Michi: Get your mind out of the gutter... and into the sewer with the rest of us! ;)

I'm still looking for a Hikaru. Anyone?

Michi
04-11-2003, 04:51 PM
^^;;; No, I wasn't referring to it that way.. ^^; That's how I refer to cosplaying anyway, as doing characters; I was just quoting you. ^_^; I meant that I have no preference with Fuu, she isn't even my favorite.. I'd rather be Umi than anything, but I didn't plan it for AX at all.. Fuu was being brought for a possible photo.

Okay now I'm confusing myself. X_x;

shwong
04-12-2003, 10:59 AM
^_^;

I usually refer to cosplaying that way, too. The thought just popped into my head when I saw the quotations. Sorry! I think I need to get my mind out of the gutter.

shwong
06-20-2003, 12:51 PM
AX is coming soon! In just 2 weeks! I'm still looking for people to cosplay MKR with me. So I'm reviving this thread. All MKR characters welcome.