PDA

View Full Version : Need a place to stay?

ayonoi
04-10-2003, 06:28 PM
Hello,

Unfortunately, my friends won't be making it to the con :( which makes me very sad. However, I took over their reservation at the con hotel. So I have a reservation from Friday to Sunday ( I arrive on Thursday night so I am staying at the overflow hotel for that night?

It is a double so if you anyone need a place and is willing to pay part of the hotel bill, please do drop a me a line at my personal e-mail ayonoi@yahoo.com

First come, first served. LOL

Alma :D
who is attending her first A-Kon

ChibiVega
05-19-2003, 04:28 AM
Hi! ^-^ I forgot to add something to the message I sent you. x.x I'm Jackie (Al's friend). There is a good chance that many people may come to hang out in the room. I don't know if that will cause a problem or not x.x But I'm a late partier myself and stay up late and I have no clue what's going on with hang out spots with the big group of people I'll be hanging out with @_@ I'm so sorry I forgot to add that. But Al found me your post here so I thought I would inform you on that. ^-^

ayonoi
05-21-2003, 01:56 AM
Thanks for the offers but I have decided to go to the con solo, it took me a while to make my mind since I didn't know if could afford it (I can).

Arigatou,

Alma