PDA

View Full Version : RISKY * SAFETY: Costume question

HazelAsher
08-19-2002, 03:00 PM
Hello all. ^_~ Next year, for Fanime 2003, my friend and I are planning on going as Risky and Safety. :D I will be going as Risky, so therein lies my challenge (that sounded...odd. O_o). Anywho, I've been looking around for boots that are thigh high, and the only ones I've been able to find were in San Francisco for about $90. Should I stick to those or try and find something less or even make them...? ^_^ Any feedback would be appreaciated. ;D

Ayaka
08-19-2002, 04:53 PM
Got a pic to refresh us? Cause whether making them would be better depends on the style. And $90 isn't that bad for thigh-high boots . . . but, there are a lot of fetish type places online with thigh-high boots.

Hikaruchan
08-19-2002, 05:09 PM
If you use ebay, try boots like these possibly
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=950228731

HazelAsher
08-19-2002, 06:16 PM
Here's a picture attached, but I think Hikaruchan hit it close to home...those boots are PERFECT! Thanks for the link, I use Ebay quite often, actually. The only problem is my mom doesn't trust the internet with her credit card, although I already ordered Sentimental Graffiti with my aunts. O_o; Oh well, I'll give it the ol' college try! Thanks again. :D

Edit: I just found out that my friend and I will be doing the R.S song in the karaoke contest *dances*. :D

Ayaka
08-19-2002, 08:24 PM
GAH! Must . . . go . . . to Fanime . . . really fond of that song. Well, if you like the eBay boots, then you're set, huh? ^^

HazelAsher
08-19-2002, 09:46 PM
Just gotta mixy on up the costume..^_~ :D I'm exactly this [ ] close to talking my mom into the boots...O_o;!!