PDA

View Full Version : Rides and Rooms for AMA

stafffighter
03-14-2007, 11:46 AM
This is a ride and room thread for people looking for seeking or offering rides or rooms for 2007's fast upcoming Anime Mid-Atlantic!

If you are in need of a ride, room or are offering space in your room or car, this is the place to do it!

Let me start....

My name is Tori, I'm from Charlottesville, and I need a place to crash for AMA. I'm 23,F, non-smoker,cosplayer and don't take too much space. I have my own con transportation, so I can meet you there.

I'll need a place Fri and Sat night (planning on leaving Sunday afternoonish). I can pay up front and promise to be out of the way. (Really, a corner is all I need). If you think you may have space for me, please don't hesistate to PM me. Or you can e-mail me at: vrc2001@hotmail.com

Thanks for reading.

Tanuki-San
03-14-2007, 05:18 PM
I haven't reserved a room yet, do you know if they are already sold out?! If so then disregard my following offer but i wouldn't mind sharing a room if i can get one soon...

fatalinjection
03-14-2007, 10:05 PM
I haven't reserved a room yet, do you know if they are already sold out?! If so then disregard my following offer but i wouldn't mind sharing a room if i can get one soon...

I don't think they're sold out yet, I reserved mine about a month ago. Still looking for one more person for my room (I only want 4 total, I'm not a fan of squeezing in a bunch of people XD), but I'm trying to find someone I know already from my area, first, so I can make sure I get paid ~_~ But anyone needing a last-minute room feel free to contact me, I may have a space ^_^

kyocs
03-15-2007, 08:46 PM
everytime i think about AMA i get excited, then i think about unconfirm transportation and rooms i got cool down - _ -

i gonna post again here, : D
my name is kyocs, from arlington, in need of transportation, (no bicycle or skateboard plz -_-) 22, M , non-smoker, artist + cosplayer, my cosplay clothes and art merchandise are the only thing i carry. willing to spilt gas fee & other misc stuffs, unless ur car drove into river.

in need of room as well= =, will pay upfront in cash. 2 M X 0.5M space is all i needed, can be apply anywhere u can think of. (no outside the window or the door plz - -). i planning to go all 3 days, but i don't mind sunday being canceled if you need to leave early. if not something shocking came up i would most likely fell asleep in my art desk= = (done it before).

stafffighter
03-16-2007, 10:34 AM
I don't think they're sold out yet, I reserved mine about a month ago. Still looking for one more person for my room (I only want 4 total, I'm not a fan of squeezing in a bunch of people XD), but I'm trying to find someone I know already from my area, first, so I can make sure I get paid ~_~ But anyone needing a last-minute room feel free to contact me, I may have a space ^_^

PM'ed You.

SailorKagome
03-17-2007, 01:17 AM
I have a room, and it's connected to the con. :) We're still looking for at least 2 roomies. There are two of us so far. I'm 18, F, non-smoker, she's 20, F, non-smoker. We're both clean and friendly, and though I told the hotel staff 4 people... I don't mind more! We just have to be very... ninja about it. >.>

As far as price goes, it's 300-something for the weekend, and I'll split it up evenly. I will have to ask for pay upfront though.

M, F, doesn't matter. If you're from the Hampton Roads area, where I am, or anywhere on the way, we'll be happy to offer a ride. :)

PMs if interested! :D

kyocs
03-17-2007, 05:15 AM
awww, all of you hampton area people are making me wanna live in there as well.......................common where are all the DC area Otakus!!!

Nekko
03-17-2007, 06:28 PM
I have room in my car but no hotel, I am 20 F from Sandston Va (right next to Henrico) I have one other person riding with me in my Gallant so I have three more legal seats.

skyfirefox
04-01-2007, 10:08 PM
I have space in my car and room. I'm a F 20's non smoking artist and cosplayer. I have room for 2 or 3 people in the room, and I drive an Explorer so I have room for 2 or 3 people with room for some stuff. I live in Woodbridge, VA.

Kaoshima
04-02-2007, 04:44 PM
I'm planning on driving to this con with some friends of mine, (first time driving to a con! XD) not sure how many, or even if any more more will fit after everybody and their stuff, but I'm just throwing it out there. I live in Chesterfield around the vague area of Robius Rd. and will be driving to AMA via Hugenaut/Cary St. Haven't quite finalized the route yet either, but it doesn't matter it's still a couple months off. :P