PDA

View Full Version : One Piece at AMA 07

Alanna-chan
03-14-2007, 04:40 PM
So, who plans on cosplaying from One Piece? And any time/ place suggestions for a photoshoot?

I'll be bringing Zoro.

Wakusei
03-16-2007, 12:06 PM
As if you have to ask at this point on my part. Both I and a few others will be sporting our Jolly Rogers. Maybe even a couple Marines.

I'm just dropping hints right now, seeing as how my costume schedule is now ever evolving. Basically meaning how I've only got a few definate costumes. 1 for AMA (non OP, but still top secret) and a couple others for different cons this year. Needless to say that there will atleast be a group of us, so a photoshoot would be a snazzy idea.

lol I'm actually surprised someone beat BigWil to posting this topic.

bigwil
03-18-2007, 04:45 AM
Yarr!....lol to moe....ehh,I don't check the con forums as much as I need too,but I gots teh one piece cosplay in bag...whichever one I'm plannin on doing...

JonnyStarwind
03-23-2007, 02:19 AM
Argh.
I strike with the fury of Thousand Sunny!
'Sup Moe and Will.
I'll be bringing Zoro or someone else from One Piece.
I'm just hoping that his dancing prowess will win the Pirates victory in the PvNDO, whenever it is.

Alanna-chan
03-25-2007, 08:13 AM
I don't even know if there's gonna be one. I'm hearing mixxed stories about it.

Wakusei
03-28-2007, 03:02 PM
I never heard of any happening at AMA, mainly due to Team Takeo not planning to come this year. They have supplied the sound system in the past, among other things.

I'm helping get a dance-off started at Animazement this year and hopefully it'll be a success. I noticed a lack of following the rules at Katsucon, so I'm going to be much more "hands-on." (For everyone not "in-the-know, I helped get it together at AUSA last year. I basically took a step back and let everyone else do their own thing afterwards due to me not having a net connection to keep in touch with them.)

As of right now there isn't a dance-off, but if anyone wants to supply equipment and can play DJ I would step down as a dancer for once and host the dance-off.

Alanna-chan
04-30-2007, 04:10 PM
AMA is getting closer. Any idea on when/where we wanna have a photoshoot? I've never been, so I don't know what the convention center is like.

Wakusei
04-30-2007, 04:13 PM
There's a nice location on the other end of the hallway past where the main events room is. I suggest we meet at artist's alley or something like that and then strutt down to the spot.

Alanna-chan
05-06-2007, 07:40 PM
So, for time. Does anyone wanna have this at the same time as the Naruto shoot (saturday @ 10:30 am)? Or does anyone object due to either 1. how much space it tends to take up, 2. the fact that there seems to be fewer pirates, or 3. schedule conflicts (traitors <_<) (yeah, like I'm one to talk ^^;; )