PDA

View Full Version : Short notice for cosplay photo shoot this weekend.

Shastar
03-14-2007, 07:26 PM
This week I shall take possession of one of Thomas Nelson's 4X5 view cameras and for this weekend, I am wanting to do a cosplay photo shoot. If you have a costume, live in the Hampton Roads/Richmond/roundabout thereabouts area, and would like to have your TOTALLY TEH AWESOME costume preserved in 16X20 Black and White goodness, give me a ping and I'll start planning my travel itenerary. Saturday all day is good for me, and possibly later afternoon on sunday (as I'll be in the lab finishing up my Music video at school)

If you participate, and I use your picture in class, you will receive a 16X20 B&W print of your costume. I will also try to scan allt he negatives in and get you a digital copy, but no guarentees there, as the only Negative scanner i have access to is on the blink.

If you are interested, let me know.

dustbunny
03-15-2007, 10:55 AM
i wish i could go but i'm busy with spring break stuff this weekend.
gomen

BouXKanon
03-19-2007, 10:17 AM
Hey I know this is super late but next saturday would be awesome for a photoshoot around richmond, it'll be warmer too! I'd love to be involved!!

Shastar
03-19-2007, 04:23 PM
well, unfortunatley, i've already gotten what i needed. Thanks for showing interest, tho^_^