PDA

View Full Version : Who's got their room reg'd?

Chosuke
04-11-2003, 07:06 AM
We do we do!
I'm so glad too..
The guy said that all of a sudden rooms were filling up very very fast.

Kikoro
04-11-2003, 12:37 PM
My friends and i got our room too. I was actually surprised that they had rooms left. We needed a room so bad mainly cause i wanted to get there in time to see the first block of music videos. i have 2 entered even though my exibition one sucks X.X i still want to see it played. I really hope my competition entry wins somthing. i felt so cheated last year at the CNAnime con. both me and my friend were so pissed off for the rest of the day. we both thought mine should have won something but oh well.

Kia
04-11-2003, 01:34 PM
Kikoro, was your video even shown at CN? I was there so I'm just wondering if I saw it...
About the room thing: Cho, thanks your friend's mom for me SOOOO much! I felt so angry when I tried to book the room and the lady told me I couldn't b/c I was "Only 18". GAH! Can't wait 'till next year when I can really do it for myself...
Anyone else have that problem?

Sakura
04-11-2003, 11:04 PM
I did that back in August @_@ You can never be too early!! The guys in my group didn't get them reg'd until October though. As for my Otakon rooms... eeh those are so expensive that I have to wait until June.

heki-chan
04-12-2003, 12:24 AM
we just got ours this morning *phew* LOL^_^

Minakolabelle
04-12-2003, 01:59 AM
I got mine about 2 weeks ago I think

Scoti
04-15-2003, 07:38 PM
I got mine on Sunday

MikigamiTokiya
04-15-2003, 08:40 PM
got mine a while ago

Chosuke
04-16-2003, 06:38 AM
When were they all taken by last year?
I was so nervous there wouldn't be any left!

Kikoro
04-16-2003, 11:55 AM
Kia, no my vid wasnt shown. thats why we got so mad! but now that i think about it, it kinda sucks, it was my first vid.

Kia
04-17-2003, 03:23 AM
Originally posted by Kikoro
Kia, no my vid wasnt shown. thats why we got so mad! but now that i think about it, it kinda sucks, it was my first vid.
:( In 2001 I don't think they got many submissions, so they just played them all. Last year though I think they so many that they only played "the winners", plus they said that alot of people didn't format their videos properly so they couldn't be shown on the big screne. :: shrug :: I'd really like to see your video sometime ^_^ I honestly didn't this the videos last year were as good as the ones from 2001, IMO.

JustinCredible
04-17-2003, 04:22 AM
I agree, KIA!
Kikoro have you joined the AnimeMusicVideo Org? you should check it out http://www.animemusicvideos.org. Anyways I would like to check out yours sometime!:D

kaiba
04-17-2003, 03:03 PM
Got my and my friends rooms today. w007.

Kikoro
04-19-2003, 03:17 PM
i agree, the videos were a lot better in 2001! i remember one Cowboy Bebop one, the song used was "In the end" by linkin Park. that one was good. if you are going to AN and want to know which ones are mine ahead of time they are Dragonball ones (i used the movies) my exibition one i used the song "Bullets" by Creed and my competition one i used "One man army" by Our Lady Peace. they arent bad considering they are my first two.
Im working on another right now, and i probably will become a member of anime music videos.org Justin. although i have no places to host my vids so...that may be a problem. oh well. OH when my vids are played youll probably hear "Halah!" from somewhere in the audience, that would be my friend. LOL thats just a thing she says.

Kia
04-19-2003, 03:25 PM
0_0! I the Cowboy BeBop video! That one is legendary! I think almost everyone who saw the music video contest agreed that that one was absolutly beautiful and should have won to top award. I think that was the first time I had ever heard anything by Linkin Park, now I'm a huge fan! ^_^

Mage
04-19-2003, 06:01 PM
There were a lot of amazing videos that year...like the mambo video that (I think) won overall...omg...that was great...o_o and the one to van halen...oh, and the "most likely to be seen at the AGO" or whatever the award was...the Eva one. *_*

Wow, this is off-topic. Oops. *flees*