PDA

View Full Version : Bleach @ SakuraCon?

Jujubeans
03-15-2007, 03:30 AM
^_^;; Is anyone going to cosplay a Bleach char? I'll be attending as Uryu Ishida with my Kon on Friday, and probably Sunday. Hopefully I can find other fans around, hehe.

Kagami-chan
03-15-2007, 03:37 AM
I'll be going as shinigami Rukia!

This reminds me...Cosplay.com is a chance to promote the Team 7 cosplay skit!

Freya_desu
03-15-2007, 04:04 AM
Jujubeans, Kon as in your plushie Kon? Because I just checked out your copslay photos and it's adorably hilarious!

Mmm, I convinced myself/got convinced to do Matsumoto Rangiku, for random times on Friday and for the dance Saturday night.

ultimaaa
03-15-2007, 05:51 AM
I'm going as bankai!Hitsugaya on the Friday. =) My roommate is doing a Yumichika and her sister is being Ran'Tao, and we might have an Ukitake and Wonderwise (random assortment, I know). I'm trying to convince my friend to go as Yoruichi as well.

Apparently the Bleach photoshoot is at 4PM on Friday, but I have no idea where since I'm not familiar at all with the WCC. x___x

RikoBurandetsu
03-15-2007, 11:19 AM
My sister is planning on going as Nanao, if I can get her costume done in time for her. I'm not doing a BLEACH cosplay myself, but it's on the list. At any rate, I'll probably see you all since my sister is involved, etc, etc.

Panda-chan
03-15-2007, 02:52 PM
I'll be bringing my Unohana and Ururu costumes. My hubby will be Tessai. I'm not sure what days/times we'll be in those costumes. I'm kinda waiting to see what the group photoshoot schedules are like.

Jujubeans
03-15-2007, 06:43 PM
Jujubeans, Kon as in your plushie Kon? Because I just checked out your copslay photos and it's adorably hilarious!

xD Yeah, that's my Kon. I'm too lazy to update him when I haven't done much to Ishida's costume lol. I hope no one goes fangirl crazy and tries to steal him. :mad:

4pm for the shoot? I'll see what I can do. ^_^ I'm helping out my dealer friend set up. Does anyone know where the Bleach gathering is?

Freya_desu
03-15-2007, 07:15 PM
Yay! I'm excited to see him~ I'll keep an eye out for you :D

Mmm, the sakura-con message board says to meet in courtyard outside of Registration. 4pm just seems so late to me...

Jujubeans
03-15-2007, 10:58 PM
:D Well yay for me. I don't think it'll take too long to help set up the booth. If I'm able, I'll stop by. 4pm isn't that bad. If it's not raining, then the sunlight will stay out until about 6-7pm.

sukaruretsu
03-16-2007, 12:14 AM
yeahhh i decided to go as rukia on fri instead of an snj kiba
my hair is more rukiaish
so it just fits.
^_____^

ultimaaa
03-16-2007, 01:17 AM
Yay! I'm excited to see him~ I'll keep an eye out for you :D

Mmm, the sakura-con message board says to meet in courtyard outside of Registration. 4pm just seems so late to me...

It's so we don't end up getting mashed in with the Kingdom Hearts shoot in case they end up running late. =)

Freya_desu
03-16-2007, 05:07 AM
Yeah, that's what I've heard :/ Ah well, nothing can be done about that now. Can't wait for con day!

Out of curiosity, (since I absolutely love him) is anyone going to be cosplaying Gin or has a friend or knows someone that will? I think I'd die without seeing one at the con @_@;

Amidoji
03-23-2007, 10:10 PM
I'm going to be shinigami Soi Fong. I can be either Battle outfit or Captain depending on tempurate.

Jujubeans
03-25-2007, 01:41 AM
If I could have the time to make the "1st Bleach Opening Ishida" for the possible rain up there, I'd go as that. So warm and fluffy. I just hope it doesn't rain too bad lol.