PDA

View Full Version : Any Bleach Cosplayers for 2007?

BleachedWiifey
03-15-2007, 07:56 PM
Heyyyyy Im so excited bout Youmacon 07'...and i was wondering if anyone wanted to start a bleach group on Saturday Nov.3. I know it seems a little early, but If I could find out what everyone else was doing, I was hoping I could put together a little club or something =/

Im going to cosplay as either Kuukaku Shiba or Yoruichi Shihouin (Maybe even Rukia)

If anyone has any ideas or Bleach group/photoshoot projects, please let me know!

^-^

kira_elric
03-15-2007, 09:06 PM
Oh yeah! I'm going to do both Hitsugaya and Ishida. There is a forum for bleach cosplayers on Youmacon's offical forums. I think we have someone doing, Ichigo, Rukia, Hollow Ichigo, Ukitake, and Orihime.

I know My best friend is going to try to do Orihime for my Ishida and Matsumoto for my Hitsugaya. I'd olve to have a group or a little photoshoot.

Elendriel
03-15-2007, 10:38 PM
I will be coming as Inner Bankai Hollow Ichigo (aka the all white, crazy one :D )
and Grimmjaw

:D

Invinciblemoron
03-16-2007, 10:01 PM
I'm doing the Bankai Hollow Ichigo as well, and my gf might be doing Rukia.

BleachedWiifey
03-16-2007, 10:08 PM
I think Im just going to go ahead and do Kuukaku Shiba since my friend wants to be Yoruichi, what do u guys think?:confused:

BleachedWiifey
awww..thats so freakin cute Ichiruki!!! yay theres gonna be some youmacon loooooove =ppp cant wait to see u n rukia =pp

BleachedWiifey
OK, I just got conformation that there is going to be an Aizen at the Con, Hes gonna be cosplaying From the Hueco Mundo Arc

BleachedWiifey
03-16-2007, 10:11 PM
IchiRukii awww..Thats sooo cute, looking forward to seeing that

does n e one no if theres gona be an Urahara or Byakuya?? my best friend wants to be Renji, and it wont make sense if i go as yoruichi or kuukaku =(

KarasaurusRexxx
03-19-2007, 02:45 PM
My friend Momo could come as Byakuya if I force him to. XD

I might cosplaying Orihime Inoue in her school outfit (no jacket, though.). And I need opinions on my idea...If I bring Orihime to the con, should I carry around a basket of wierd foods and see if people will try them? u_u Wierd idea, I know, but I think it will be fun!

Raiji Magiwind
03-29-2007, 04:01 PM
Well I'm looking to reprise my Bankai Ichigo, particularly if me, CloakedSchemer and Invinciblemoron, decide to gather for that skit idea she has crackling around in that head of her's...XD....

Chishio
04-12-2007, 04:20 PM
I'll be bringing my shinigami Orihime costume back for this year as well as Soi Fong. I'm looking forward to seeing more Bleach cosplayers this year!

Cirucci x0x 105
05-11-2007, 12:18 PM
Im planning on going to the con as Yoruichi Shihouin and Cirucci Thunderwitch

KarasaurusRexxx
05-12-2007, 02:25 PM
Im planning on going to the con as Yoruichi Shihouin and Cirucci Thunderwitch

And we will face each other at DDR, my Yuri Kitten.

Dark Shinigami
05-28-2007, 04:33 PM
I'll be going as Soi Fon. If i can convince my friend, she be going as Yoruichi. It'll be cool b/c we're both martial artists so we can do the scene in the soi fon yoruichi fight where they both jump and kick the leaf

R1KKu
05-30-2007, 08:35 AM
Trying to convince my bf that we should go, and if we do, I have plenty of Bleach costumes to drag along.

kira_elric
05-30-2007, 11:21 AM
Sweet! And just so everyone knows, -a few people on here are exceptions and already do- There is a bleach group forming called 'Soul Society'. If you wish to join us check out the Soul Society forum here on cosplay.com or the one on Youmacon's forums. The more the Merrier. ^^ Besides so far all we really have is a bunch of Shinigami, a few Arrancar and A Quincy. (And that Quincy would be me ^^)

KarasaurusRexxx
06-06-2007, 11:32 PM
Sweet! And just so everyone knows, -a few people on here are exceptions and already do- There is a bleach group forming called 'Soul Society'. If you wish to join us check out the Soul Society forum here on cosplay.com or the one on Youmacon's forums. The more the Merrier. ^^ Besides so far all we really have is a bunch of Shinigami, a few Arrancar and A Quincy. (And that Quincy would be me ^^)

Nee, Kira_Elric-sama, you can't forget about us Vaizard! :mad: Thanks, I now feel hated...:lost: XDDDDDDD

kira_elric
06-07-2007, 03:50 PM
*huggles Ther Viazard* Gomen Nasai! At the time we didn't have any Viazards! I didn't mean to forget you.

KarasaurusRexxx
06-07-2007, 05:40 PM
*gets huggled* =D Huurah~! I feel luved! *sends <3 to my Quincy-chan*

Shining Polaris
08-02-2007, 07:01 PM
Okay one more Bleach post! HA HA! I am excited because this will be the first for CERTAIN con I will be attending to! Me and my sis are going. Not sure if she wants to go as Bleach But I will be there in Soi Fong!

TokyoPanda8683
08-28-2007, 05:36 PM
Im going as Uryu in his school uniform. I'll be carying that ugly pink doll he sews up in his home crafts club XD. I'll have to make it since I cant find one.

No Refuge
09-07-2007, 09:12 PM
I will be attending Youmacon this year. This will also be my first cosplay and I will be attempting to go as Grimmjow. Will you allow me to join your group? I hope its a yes.