PDA

View Full Version : Anyone need a Chii wig?

VoiclessChild
04-11-2003, 04:37 PM
I got a 5 ft long blonde wig....uh, I suppose you could use it for chii....It's never been used before, because I bailed on my Chii costume a long time ago....@_@. Anyways...I'm asking for $30 b/c it's brand new, not opened....but if you wanna make an offer...then we'll go from there. The wig is good quality, but I haven't felt it, cause it's still closed....You pay s&h....this is not a bid! @_@ I'm tired of people asking me that! I'm just trying to be helpful to our local Chobits fans! ^.^ IM me @ KiwiDelusion....

-jade*

IM me for images of it...^^

ChibiRinoa
04-11-2003, 06:42 PM
i may be interested....ill IM you when i can

Chibi-Lisa
04-12-2003, 09:58 AM
Well I found the thread, Err, but it looks like you have a buyer.... If things change I'll be waiting ^^

VoiclessChild
04-12-2003, 05:43 PM
I dunno just yet.....uh we'll see....^^

-jade*

ChibiRinoa
04-12-2003, 06:08 PM
oh man..turns out i dont have the money right now for one, anime boston has taken it all from me......so ChibiLisa its open again.

Chibi-Lisa
04-12-2003, 06:21 PM
Good, cause I gotz plenty of money, and I was just thinking about what i should to for my next cosplay. I just finished one ^^;;

VoiclessChild
04-13-2003, 01:43 AM
XD wow. Lemme set something up...I'll notify you when ever I can...>< I'm really busy currently...O_O;; so......

-jade*

AshleyV
04-13-2003, 02:50 AM
I guess I noticed this thread too late. If something happens I would like to be next in line.

Chibi-Lisa
04-14-2003, 11:27 PM
Oki Voicless, I'm ready and waiting (ERG!! I really want a long Chi wig, am I happy, your gonna sell me one ^^)

Minako Kou
04-16-2003, 05:30 PM
Awww..Chibi-Lisa beat me too it *baps Chibi-Lisa* I'm envious ;p But, since you have it post piccies once it's styyyled *hops up and down!!!* ^.^

If anyone else is willing to sell me a Chii wig...or Yuzuki (either/or) then IM me at: NixxyC because I am looking for one(s). ^_^

*huggleglomp*

Chibi-Lisa
04-16-2003, 06:52 PM
Aww Minako!! I can't wait to get pics up ^^ I did finish a Chi costume a long time ago, soo all I need is the wig...
Er, but I do know where else to get a wig! You might have to alter it alittle, but PM me for the site ^^

VoiclessChild
04-16-2003, 09:04 PM
Lisa chan, @_@ IM me whenever you can....um...I still need to take a digital pic of the wig, but that would involve taking it out of the box and brushing it, is this oka with you? "KiwiDelusion" is my screen name....on AOL Instant Messenger....please do IM! ^.^ so that we can work out details. If you should happen to change your mind, just let me know...it's oka! lol, seems I have a few people in line XD. Ne ways, ttys!

-jade*