PDA

View Full Version : hottest spike EVER

Haruka
08-19-2002, 05:39 PM
this pic is for all of the spiker lovers out there...id have to say, this guy is pretty damn hot......damn those japanese cosplayers!

Cait
08-19-2002, 06:10 PM
*gawk, drool* THANKS!

Kusanagi
08-19-2002, 06:18 PM
needs...green...hair... XD

Ina
08-19-2002, 06:58 PM
*drool* wow X33

LiL QoH
08-19-2002, 07:32 PM
lol you nerd! XD

Haruka
08-19-2002, 07:40 PM
oh i know...i just have a thing for cute asians....^___^ i know, i am pretty dorky =B

Koumori
08-19-2002, 08:00 PM
But you're not alone. :)

Ayaka
08-19-2002, 08:37 PM
You are DEFINITELY not alone. *has issues*

Wow . . . wow . . . *stares at picture* Dammit, I wanna go to Japan and kidnap this guy to cosplay with me.

Cynthia
08-19-2002, 08:38 PM
We should hunt him down and molest him.

Ayaka
08-19-2002, 08:46 PM
THAT'S what AX04 is for. *evil grin*

Haruka
08-19-2002, 09:13 PM
*graps rope and bag* im ready to go asian hunt'n ^_____^ yes lets go find some hot-ass asians and make them our love slaves. *very evil grin*

KuroBara
08-19-2002, 09:22 PM
I'm with Haruka! *grabs a bottle of hottie-tranquilizer* That is one yummy cosplayer!

Ayaka
08-19-2002, 11:15 PM
*brings the horses around* Just in case we find some fleet-footed love-slaves-to-be. ^^ Besides, you get yourself a nice flowing cape, chicks look very cool and imposing on a horse.

ReiChan
08-20-2002, 12:32 AM
I want a hot Spike love slave ;_;

Yggdrasil Pie
08-20-2002, 01:40 AM
..don't we all want want one... ^^;;;

engrish
08-20-2002, 02:06 AM
wow that guy actually looks like Spike. He's skinny and the hair looks good, it just needs to be green. And his face is kinda shaped like Spike too. If you guys want him that bad or just some cute Asian guys then why not make a request for some male cosplayers at your next con? Cons that can afford Japanese guests quite often get female cosplayers to keep the fanboys happy so I don't see why the same can't be done for the fangirls.

Ayaka
08-20-2002, 02:21 AM
Considering how I've seen fangirls molest American (decent looking, but not fab) male cosplayers, I'm not sure they'd want to come. lol. ^^;;;

Gah . . . this was post "666" for me . . . Oo

L to the 3rd
08-20-2002, 03:44 AM
He's a cute spike ^_^

Kusanagi
08-20-2002, 01:27 PM
/me raises hand and offers to be a Spike love slave

I'm tall and skinny, but not asian...

KuroBara
08-20-2002, 01:34 PM
Hmmm...we'll need to see some photos potential Spike-slave!

Haruka
08-20-2002, 01:52 PM
viva la hottie asians! but, we must be careful...we dont want to scare him off before we catch him *shhhhhhhh*

Oshi
08-20-2002, 01:57 PM
*gains a whole new fear of females...*

Haruka
08-20-2002, 02:14 PM
fan girls can be soooo much more fearsom than fan boys....you see, fan girls come in groups, where as most fan boys are alone.
yeees..ph3ar da cute ones

Ina
08-20-2002, 02:15 PM
i need to move back to asia and start hunting some hot male asian cosplayers >D .... er, i think we're scaring the guys here >.> @ oshi *grins evily*

Carmila
08-20-2002, 03:42 PM
Ah, I only wish I was living back in Tokyo again and see sights like that every day.... *sigh*

HuongStar
08-20-2002, 05:00 PM
Fangirls also seem to be prone to violent glomps.....without any type of warning. >_<

peacecraft
08-20-2002, 06:18 PM
My fiancee usually wards off most of my potential glompers. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing...

DJ(SiC)ness
08-20-2002, 08:21 PM
:thumbsup: hehe

sorry but where are all the fan girls in vegas....sooOO alone:(

Mei Lan Chang
08-20-2002, 08:28 PM
Fiance? Pfft! No fiance will protect you from a herd of vicious fangirls with booty pinching on their minds.

<sorry but where are all the fan girls in vegas....sooOO alone

You are alone is LAS VEGAS!? You must be hiding under your desk or something. If you can't find fangirls there, you ain't look'in enough boi.

Haruka
08-20-2002, 09:31 PM
yeah, so you better watch out saru....we all have a "thing" for asians...be afraid....^__________^

Adella
08-20-2002, 09:37 PM
I'm not a big fan of asian guys at all. I've seen better looking spikes.

L to the 3rd
08-20-2002, 10:13 PM
I kinda figured that adella ^_^;;;

Ayaka
08-20-2002, 10:28 PM
> Fangirls also seem to be prone to violent glomps.....without any type of warning. >_<

And they don't care if you're only DRESSED as a guy, either. Oo

Actually . . . I have a friend in Malaysia, who thinks I'm quite insane for liking Asian guys, while being a Westerner. She thinks I'm pretty weird all around, though, lol. I note she doesn't care when the US Asians she knows talk about certain Asian actors being hot . . . *sigh* Double standard. lol

Peacecraft - Doesn't she post here sometimes? You better edit that post and change it to "good thing"! lol

Carmila
08-20-2002, 10:40 PM
Glomping scares me. It has only happened to me twice: Once with a little girl who held on to me with one hand and talked non-stop about about how Akari Kanzaki was her favorite character. The Second was by this fan drunken fanboy who hadn't showered in days (I think!) who though my white-japanese bell bottoms "Rocked his world!"

It was scarry!

Kusanagi
08-21-2002, 12:07 AM
Well, I'm not asian, but I get glomped ALOT when I go to cons as Kusanagi Mamoru. Plus I got glomped several times as Dart.

Heres my kusanagi outfit (Yes, the mitamas are glued to my chest with superglue) ;)

Carmila
08-21-2002, 12:17 AM
I don't think I could ever glomp somebody. The whole thing just scares me.

Kusanagi
08-21-2002, 12:31 AM
*evil voice* Come to the glomp side, my child...

KuroBara
08-21-2002, 01:10 AM
>I don't think I could ever glomp somebody. The whole thing just scares me.

I'm not a glomper either. I've received a few...I was flattered when Project G.L.O.M.P. glomped me. They were so polite, and I got a sticker. No, wait, I did glomp my bf in the art room at Otakon, and one of the artists said it was an extreme glomp (my feet left the floor) and we should enter the otaku olympics. ^_^

DJ(SiC)ness
08-21-2002, 01:58 AM
well i just moved here, but i've yet to find any fangirls. But its my mission to find them.

also can anyone see the pic in my signature?

ZiggyB
08-21-2002, 01:59 AM
Ok I wish someone would have put up a warning sign or something about glomping.

My first time at AnimeExpo, and my first time cosplaying. I'm nervous as heck and very self consious as I'm walking out of the hotel room to the convention center.

So the first 5 minutes walking out in public these 3 fansgirls run screaming at me and glomp me. You have no idea how scary that is!

After they let go of me I was fine. :) It was cool, after my heart settled down, and I talked to them afterwards, but man that was scary when you don't know what the heck is going on. :)

In hindsight, it actually made me feel more comfortable in costume, now that I think about it. :)

DJ(SiC)ness
08-21-2002, 02:11 AM
im such a fan boy, i only wish some fangirls would glomp me :thumbsup:

if you live in the las vegas are and are a fan girl....um...:thumbsup:

hey i just moved out here...i got no friends...and i need to meet people

Oshi
08-21-2002, 03:34 PM
Wow.. like... what's that word... descirbes neither/nor, but both... anthrogynous! Yes. You look very androgynous... O.o;;;

Glomping... mm. I can only hope I'll be wearing a costume worthy of glomping at AXNY... I think Kaze should hit it off...
I was so close to glomping this girl cosplaying Sonic at Otakon, but I was already halfway up the escalator ^_^;;;

Suupaa Glomp powaa! ...or something like that.

L to the 3rd
08-21-2002, 04:24 PM
I've only been randomly glomped once.. ^_^;;
but i've been hit on more, than glomped.. X_X;

Kamui Motoaki
08-21-2002, 08:38 PM
Omg!! SARU!!! YOU'RE IN IHOP!!!!
IHOP IS SO FREAKING AWSOME!!! ^_^

Nietsche
08-21-2002, 10:31 PM
Kamui Motoaki is asian (above this reply)...
And oh yeah...me too...Asian guy but live in England...but I dunno about cosplaying Spike.....not my cup of tea! ^^

Oshi
08-22-2002, 12:31 AM
...What? I didn't say anything. Stop looking at me >.>

Cait
08-22-2002, 01:33 AM
*raises hand* I've been known to glomp random people... but usually it wasn't my fault. The bad cases of glomping from AX02 were because of my medicine for my tonsilitis/bronchitis. I was a little.. uh.. loopy. Never been glomped, though. *sadness* Does that make me a glomp virgin or a glomp.... I dunno?

*makes plans to randomly glomp cosplay.com members at AX03*

L to the 3rd
08-22-2002, 03:31 AM
LOL....o_0;;

that's why I always try to carry large weapons,
it deters people from glomping.. sorta.. ^_^;;;
*holds gunblade in front*

ZiggyB
08-22-2002, 03:44 AM
I think the girls here have a definate advantage. If a girl glomps a random guy I think it would be cute and the guy would more then likely like it. :)

But if a creepy guy goes and glomps a random woman, I think restraining orders would start flying, along with a slap or a beat down.

The only male to female glomping I saw at AX was this really creepy fanboy that was basically stalking this one lulu around the convention center. :(

Kusanagi
08-22-2002, 11:45 AM
*prepares to be glomped by cait at AX03*

KuroBara
08-22-2002, 12:22 PM
ZiggyB ~ I got a creepy fanboy glomp at Otakon. It was late, he asked for a pic of me, I jokingly told him he had to pay, so he replied that he paid in hugs *glomp*! It's strange watching my boyfriend get glomped by fangirls. I felt so bad one time, a Kenshin crossplayer glomped him, and he got the butt of her sword in his gut! >_<

Haruka
08-22-2002, 02:46 PM
eh?? i guess im new to this *sheepish look* what is "glomping?"
*hinds behind chair*

KuroBara
08-22-2002, 03:54 PM
lol Haruka! Glomping is a really big entusiastic hug. Rabid fangirls are experts at it.
Saru, if your friend is in Cali too, then I don't think it was her.

Oh, here's a glomp example! That's my friend Greg being glomped by an Ed. He'd kill me if he knew I posted this ^_^

http://breaktheshell.fateback.com/otakon/omake.html

L to the 3rd
08-22-2002, 05:40 PM
I wonder where the term ''glomp'' originated
from anyway? ^_^;

Haruka
08-22-2002, 05:46 PM
ahhh i see now *^_^* hehe nope, never been glomped before...but i have gotten a "thank you for being a hot cosplayer" hand-shake(at least thats what the guy said)......yeah i dont know what thats all about @_@

Kamui Motoaki
08-22-2002, 11:46 PM
Glomping = Dry rape - orgas. . . uh. . forget it. . lol ^_^

Kamui Motoaki
08-23-2002, 05:13 AM
lol ^_^
glomping is kewl. . . just . . when over happy touchy feely Guys glomp you. . . . . . and you happen to be a guy yourself. . . thats when the punching of the forehead initiates. . ^_~

BabySnowLeopard
08-23-2002, 06:38 AM
O_o Well at least I know I'm not the only girl around here who does not find that cosplayer attractive...
Dude he looks short too =P
You do realize that statistically, Asian men are at the BOTTOM of the list in terms of atractiveness to the opposite sex, right? ^o^'

O.O' The Japanese cosplayers are not invited guests... and ne, there are plenty of guy J-cosplayers at AX! ..... they're all too darn skinny >_< (and you thought the women were bad....)

~Kie

Kamui Motoaki
08-23-2002, 06:24 PM
I know your not a guy silly ^_^ what i meant was. .. . n/m. . . *runs*

Kusanagi
08-23-2002, 07:00 PM
What about me?

Ayaka
08-24-2002, 02:28 AM
Gah, now I forget who posted it, but the pic of Ed with Vicious . . . THANK YOU for potentially incurring your friend's wrath! That totally cracked me up!

Incidentally, hotness is relative. I was really bored at the doc's office today so I was looking at Cosmo Girl. They had this rather racy (well, for a mag that's probably read by 12 year olds) foldout of this guy . . . as far as I was concerned, he was just "eh". He was the studly type, big muscles, American hair (sorry, terms I invent are often hard to describe online lol), large chin . . . I don't know, it's not even that watching anime has skewed my ideal guy, I always have had odd taste . . . lol.

Kusanagi
08-24-2002, 04:50 PM
I feel sad now...

Ayaka
08-24-2002, 06:03 PM
Sad? Why? *is confuzzled*

engrish
08-25-2002, 01:22 AM
quote:
"You do realize that statistically, Asian men are at the BOTTOM of the list in terms of atractiveness to the opposite sex, right? ^o^' "

I agree. The only good looking asian guys I've seen where the ones who dressed as women. I know that sounds kinda strange but that's just the way I see things.

Haruka
08-25-2002, 01:49 AM
noooooo waaaaaay ^_^ i have seen some hot ass asian men! besides... im not saying that ONLY asians are good looking or that all Americans are crap. i guess i just go for the "anime look" . hehe you know, for the longest time i keept calling my boyfriend Tuxedo Mask...cause he looks juuuust like him! @_@....heeh I agree with you Ayaka, on the "all American look" i guess its just not for me either ^_~

Ukayoru no Chou
08-25-2002, 02:54 AM
I agee with Saruuuu XD Everyone is hot. Be happy. o_o;

"American Hair."... XDD ..

Oshi
08-25-2002, 02:55 AM
Eh? I'm a hottie? YES! It's a miracle! ^_^;;
behold my hotness! and... my messy closet (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=7473)

Ayaka
08-25-2002, 03:32 AM
Hahah your closet rocks ^^

Everyone's a hottie, huh? *ponders* Eh, okay, I'll go with it. ^^

BabySnowLeopard
08-25-2002, 06:49 AM
O_o;;; It's not an agree or disagree matter. It's statistics. And I've seen plenty of good-looking Asian men ^o^ These are world statistics btw. hehe Can we all guess who's at the top? .... ^_^'
It's interesting tho... statistics also say... Greek men are the most romantic... that the average ideal man is medium height with short, neat dark brown hair and blue eyes... and the average ideal woman is medium height with shoulder length wavy brown hair, blue eyes, and full lips O_o;

.... I guess that means we can all be proud of our unusual tastes ^_^' hehe!
*likes guys with blue hair and brown eyes... tho blue hair with blue eyes will do* XD

~Kie

Kusanagi
08-25-2002, 03:32 PM
Actually I'm sad because I posted my Kusanagi costume and didn't get any comments on it. -_-

Ayaka
08-25-2002, 05:55 PM
Where did you get the statistics? I wanna see what else it says, lol. ^^ I have shoulder length wavy brown hair, but none of the rest of that, lol. Ah well.

Kusanagi - I don't know Blue Seed very well so . . . I couldn't think of anything interesting to say. ^^;;

Ina
08-25-2002, 07:12 PM
i'm up for the everyone is hot thing ^^

and yeah, i wanna know where you got all of this statistics too

L to the 3rd
08-25-2002, 08:15 PM
Squall Leonhart fits the description of having
short brown hair and blue eyes *_* he's a hottie
alright... (everyone is a hottie, i agree!)

Adella
08-25-2002, 08:57 PM
In response to what L to the 3rd said.. there are a few asian men out there that I consider to be really hot. Squill, Cody, um... but like they're usually all shorter than me :( I think I grew out of my obsession with asian men state.. now I"m in the "OMFG EVERYTHING LEGOLAS AND ARAGORN AND STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!"

BabySnowLeopard
08-26-2002, 03:05 AM
are you FISHING for compliments?? lol j/k! ^_^' *patpat* it's ok, I think you look really good. Every time I see the name "Kusanagi" tho, I think X ^_^''''' Kusanagi is awesome XD hehe

errrr....
>_>
<_<
science magazines =PPPPP
....Hey don't look at me like that!!!! ~~~~~~~~~~XD
But I suppose you could always try a web search! That always yields interesting results ....XD You've gotta be careful what you're reading online tho, not all of it comes from reliable sources =P heh
rar but my brain just sucks up random bits of info like that X_x my head is so full of junk, I could tell you about all sorts of studies and discoveries n such =P Stupid cluttered brain, I swear, I'm going to be senile by the time I'm 35 X_x

~Kie

Ayaka
08-26-2002, 03:46 AM
What's wrong with reading science magazines? *hides hers under bed just in case* ^^; Heck, I read a special effects trade magazine, lol . . . and I'm not 35, and already decidely senile. Of course, I've always been insane, so I'm not sure what difference it makes to be senile as well . . . I caught CRS syndrome from people in my family, what can I say. Now I only remember totally useless bits of information and song lyrics.

Saru (OT XD) - Just the other day, I was thinking, "you know, I need a Minoru for when I do Yuzuki . . . Saru would do it well . . . " *pokes with stick* Now I bug you endlessly to, lol. (Speaking of being senile, I keep thinking Yuzuki's name is Kuzuri and I DON'T KNOW WHY.)

L to the 3rd
08-26-2002, 04:10 AM
is it hot in here..or is it just me? LOL.. :thumbsup:

*inside joke from work*

You all are hotties! :D

Nietsche
08-26-2002, 07:08 AM
Hotness is hardly a science, otherwise I would have cracked it by now being scientifically orientated!
Unless you are talking pheromones and the such then it becomes science!
:p :p :p

Kusanagi
08-26-2002, 04:16 PM
Thanks Snowleapord! ^_~

Carmila
08-26-2002, 05:07 PM
My Goodness! I am out sick for a few days and see what happens! :P

I agree with most, hottie-ness is relative, however, I think that in some respects Glomping has nothing to do with it! Sometimes people just do it to be obnoxious, while others just want to do it because they really like the character.

Course then again, it could be all these drugs the doctor has me on talking......

Cait
08-26-2002, 08:25 PM
*pat, pat* There, there, Kusanagi. I like your Kusanagi costume! *digi glomp* Make the arm sheilds! I will glomp you at AX03! I promise!

I dressed as Ristuko and I mini-glomped a hapy Gendo at Anime Iowa. It was nice considering the last Gendo I glomped as Ritsuko was terrified of me. Actually, it was an atrium area. A Rei came from one end, I came from another and from the third and final entrance came Gendo. We ran into each other, figured out we were dressed as...... yeah.. and Rei and I mini-glomped Gendo's arms and many pictures were taken. ^_^ It was fun.

Speaking of hot guys. There was also this Vash at Anime Iowa. Damn! I mean DAMN! Actually there were three irrestitable Vash cosplaeyrs. One (a black Vash) upped his attractiveness when I eavesdropped that he had made the costume himself a week prior. ^________________^

Anyone else think guys playing DDR is just too drool worthy for words?

As for Asain guys... no problem! I'm still about 5'1"!

L to the 3rd
08-26-2002, 08:34 PM
when i see ppl DDR, i thnk it looks like they are riverdancing..
hehe.

Ina
08-26-2002, 09:24 PM
hey! your right LOL

Carmila
08-26-2002, 10:08 PM
Have you all seen the new DDR Sketchers commercial? It is one of the funniest or well, goofiest Sketchers has ever made!

KuroBara
08-26-2002, 11:51 PM
I love that commercial, but he's not actually hitting the arrows. I've been playing all weekend. Oh well ^_^

Aaaaauuuugggh! I spend one weekend offline, and there's 561 new posts here, lol! Ayaka, you're welcome for the Vicious / Ed pic. He laughed when I told him.

Adella
08-27-2002, 12:22 AM
CHRISSIE GIVE ME ALL YOUR LEGOLAS ANIME SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::Screams::

L to the 3rd
08-27-2002, 03:05 AM
^_^;;; I got my Legolas Doujinshi
from my bro-in-law..cuz he just went to Japan..
it's like..shonen ai.. Elrond X Aragorn X Legolas.. o-o;

My bro-in-law has a small online store, and he'll
be putting up his Lord of the rings doujin soon, I think..
I'm sure he brought some back. I suggest checking ebay..
or..maybe in a few weeks he'll put it up on his web site
www.alohaanime.com

Carmila
08-27-2002, 12:23 PM
May I just kindly ask how we went from hot Japanese Cosplayers to glomping to DDR to LotR?? Just a question....he he he

Cait
08-30-2002, 09:12 PM
Your brother in law sells sailor moon musicals... 0.o ...*fights urges to buy buy buy*

DJ(SiC)ness
08-31-2002, 01:24 AM
Did Anime Iowa already happen? Hmm i wonder is my cousin went? Haven't spoken to here since i left. She's a cosplayer to...in fact i bet...hold on....yep she's on this fourm. Hmm i wonder why i've never noticed. Oh well if any of ya know coley lou she's my cousin.

Yeah i need to be in a Sailor Moon Musical.. no reason.. i really don't want to.But I just think that would be a f*#@ed up story to tell my grand kids :D

WHY WHY!!

~DJ

Cait
08-31-2002, 02:35 PM
Anime Iowa was last weekend! I met several cosplay.com people there.... I might have seen her! ........You want to be in one? *never saw that one coming*

Aoshi Shinomori
09-01-2002, 04:07 AM
I saw that DDR commercial.. what song was he dancing too?

Choice
09-14-2002, 06:04 AM
i always thought this (http://www.anna-neko.nu/mcp/spiegel.htm) person always did a good version of spike.

...as for being glomped, ive always been asked permission beforehand. hey i understand, however you need to get your kicks.

Jibrille
09-14-2002, 09:58 AM
I only ever glomped a cosplayer i didnt know ONCE, and it was in the dealers room of last otakon on sunday, and there was a hot auron (and oh yes, most of them are hot just because of the costume and not necessarily the person wearing it) and i was like rawr.
It tunred out he was really nice and having a great time (i saw him as laughing auron at first) so he told me how he spent the first two days of the con in character so he was relaxing on the third day XD
so i ASKED him if i could, cause i dont like the idea of hurtling yourself at someone if they arent prepared for it, that could be disasterous. ^^
so i got to glomp a laughing auron O.o

i have friends though that glomp characters very often, arisuchan had a bad habit of glomping this Allen (escaflowne i think) it was bad. ;)
and the rest of the just glomp just about every character the like. >< lol

*runs off to drool at hot auron goodness*
>.>
<.<

Carbunkle
09-14-2002, 11:06 AM
Glomping can be a very dangerous thing....

I decided to glomp a guy friend of mine who hated the whole hugging thing...well, just to annoy him I decided to run up and glomp him while he was playing DDR...big mistake...I walked slowly towards him and then I hugged him really tightly...well when I did this..I ended up tripping over his dancing feet...we both went sailing down towards the floor...I landed ontop of him....and my knee also hit him in the family jewels....I felt sooo bad ~_~;;;;; And he still won't let me forget about it v_v;;

Yes...Asian guys are sexy pieces of man candy ^_^;; Specially James Iha from Smashing Pumpkins..*goes to stare at her SP poster*

kitty_neko
09-14-2002, 11:08 AM
i acctually got glomped by a bunch of fanboys...and even some fangirls. o.0 omg, one rabid fangirl offered me her BRA!!! x.X im still tramatized lol.
a really hot vash glomped me and i was just like SQUEE! for the rest of the con. ^_____^

>i ASKED him if i could, cause i dont like the idea of hurtling yourself at someone if they arent prepared for it, that could be disasterous

yea, i always ask to glomp people 2, cuz its just to weird 4 me 2 just run up to someone and glomp them ^_^;

my friend was infected by the glomp disease at otakon, i swear! i would be sitting down somewhere (cuz faye has the most impractical shoes ever! ><) and she would glomp neone who walked by! even a bunch of guys who werent in costume!! ^_^; btw, if u were at otakon, u might have glomped her cuz she was very glomp-happy (she was dressed as Ed XP)

ooooo! and i have a pic of her glomping a tidus!!! XD i just thought i was cyoooooooooooooott ^_^

XxNANA_AYUxX
09-14-2002, 11:16 AM
can someone explain to me what is yoai and doushinjin (sp) the rules ,exsamples i want to ahem "work" on some...::see's legolas. drools::baby daddy numder 8

Shima-Mizu
09-14-2002, 08:50 PM
I'd take one ::drool::

Keurblitz
09-14-2002, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by HarleyQuinn
We should hunt him down and molest him.

The hell with molesting him, we can rape him!!! =):crylaugh:

AlchemistMerlin
09-15-2002, 04:13 PM
ok ladys calm down....and stop with the drooling, you're gonna drown us all