PDA

View Full Version : Any Rockman / Megaman cosplayers?

Ryouko
04-11-2003, 10:48 PM
Hey all :)

I was wondering if there were any cosplayers this year who were planning Rockman / Megaman costumes. With the new anime Rockman.exe series out now (and soon heading for the Kids WB in the US) I'm hoping to see a lot of them pop out this year and the next. The new character designs sure do make cosplaying them a whole lot easier than previous versions. @_@

I'll be cosplaying as Roll.exe :) Anyone else?

-Ryouko

PeacefulSubaru
06-02-2003, 12:06 PM
Hiya!

I'm planning an Alia costume from RMX5/6 later this year - probably around late July - early August. I'm trying to get a group together in Florida for AFO2003 hopefully!

-Alia

1-4-4
06-11-2003, 12:20 PM
I'm working on a Rockman X costume for Otakon. I've recast my head and I'm using it as the starting point for a helmet sculpt:

http://home.attbi.com/~sieg_haro/otakon/Head.jpeg

I'd love to run into more Rockman cosplayers, especially from the X and Zero series - I saw a few at last year's Otakon, plus a bunch from the first Rockman series, and I'm expecting to meet up with a bunch of cosplayers from different series at this year's Otakon.

Ryouko
06-11-2003, 12:37 PM
Yay! If you check the Otakon thread, you'll find other Rockman cosplayers planning to go. A ton from my forum on Rockman.exe Online are also planning to go (including myself and my boyfriend). We are all meeting up sometime on Saturday in the main lobby. I'll keep things up to date in the Otakon thread. :)

thekingdomkey
08-01-2008, 08:59 PM
ya... I'm trying to make a protoman exe costume but i dont know :skidude2:where to start. Any ideas?http://static.cosplay.com/images/smilies/2/coolgleamA.gif

TransurrealisTristan
08-01-2008, 11:26 PM
Hi there!I have done Meiru Sakurai(Mayl/Maylu Sakurai) and Enzan Iijuin(Eugene Chaud/Chaud Blaze) from EXE/Megaman NT Warrior.

If you need some tips,you can post in the threads here.

*ish a proud Rockman/Megaman cosplayer*