PDA

View Full Version : Anyone read Cryaon Shinchan?

Jubie-Chan
04-12-2003, 09:13 AM
COLOR=crimson]I have and I thinks it's the most funniest manga about a 5 year old boy out there! When I first saw it I thought it to be kiddy but really it's not. The drawing is simple but that doesn't stop the dialog to be funny. I let some of my friends who hate anime read it and they loved it instantly. Shinchan is so fresh to his parents he's my favorite. Anyone else like it or not like it?[/COLOR]

EKYO
04-13-2003, 06:55 AM
Ahh... I love Crayon Shinchan... xD I knew it was perverse... but it's so funny. XD I'd hate to have to baby sit the little bugger though. XDD

Jubie-Chan
04-13-2003, 01:03 PM
Heh, I've seen some of the episodes to download but I haven't yet. I can't wait until the release the 2nd volume.

Marth
04-16-2003, 02:27 AM
I saw tons of episodes in Spain during the summer... It is by far the funniest *anything* I've seen in my life! where can I get my hands on the English Manga!? WHERE!?!?!?!???!!!!???

Jubie-Chan
04-16-2003, 06:25 AM
Oo um anywhere really. I got it at Borders Books and Music.

Marth
04-16-2003, 09:24 PM
Great! ^_^ I'm gonna go down there next week since I got a
gift card! thanks a lot! :)

Shadow Lady
04-19-2003, 12:57 AM
I've read some of the manga but I have yet to see some of the anime.
Does anybody know if you can download it off of the internet? My brother's been bugging me about it. He really wants to see it and he's only seen one of the openings.

Crayon Shin Chan is some funny funny stuff. ^_^