PDA

View Full Version : Dragonball Z cosplay

KiaraetheLight
03-20-2007, 11:06 AM
ok so me and a friend were playing budokai tenkaichi 2 lately and we decided it would be a riot to try and due great saiyaman and great saiywoman (mark2) anyways we can't decide if we should put all the effort into doing the originals with the wonderful helmets (we are so gonna look like dorks) or just go simplistic with like bandana and sunglasses? Anyone can imput and that'd be great. *adores her gold star high pin her friend made* Thanks!

Michi
03-20-2007, 12:25 PM
I really think more Great Saiyaman/woman cosplayers should make the helmets. I've seen pairs/solos that do and they look terrific. It's easy for anyone to put a bandana and sunglasses on anyway!..and I didn't think Great Saiyaman 2/Saiyawoman had a simpler version without a helmet. D:

GraelynRose
03-20-2007, 12:37 PM
Hmmm... Great Saiyaman and Saiyaman 2? Gohan does do the bandanna and sunglasses while fighting in the tournament, and I believe in the Tapion movie. However, Videl has the helmet. I'd say go with the helmets. Even though it might not be easy, it'll look like you put a great deal of effort into it.

KiaraetheLight
03-20-2007, 01:35 PM
thanks for the input. Now to figure out how to make them lol. We figured we'd goof with the idea maybe if we ran out of time