PDA

View Full Version : Richmond Curfew Law....

GeneStarwind211
03-21-2007, 01:28 PM
I was talking to the Con Chair of Anime Mid Atlantic and he said last year they lifted the law for the convention Center. However once you leave the convention center after the curfew time you must go directly back to your hotel. If you are walking back or driving back make sure you have your convention badge on you. I'll have the con chair post back here to confirm my post and add details that I may have missed.

Chibi no Kutsu
03-23-2007, 02:02 AM
It is true I was there after you leave the con or Rave you have to go back to your room if your under 18

panda_attack
04-04-2007, 05:28 PM
That's funny because my little brother was there last year (I was in Japan and couldn't attend) and they were asked to leave because of the curfew law... =\

XoPinkuSpiderxo
04-04-2007, 08:28 PM
If i remember they only lifted it after an hour or two of complaining, right?

Lumasnati
04-04-2007, 08:39 PM
I doubt they lifted it. I'm sure that some con-security and stuff got tired of hearing minors complaining about how it wasn't fair and how they weren't there with their parents...

Chibi no Kutsu
04-05-2007, 07:48 PM
They made a little ease you enter the rave and can stay but as soon as you leave your gone! but if you were with someone who was i think it was either 18 or 21 then you were good to go