PDA

View Full Version : Calling all cosplayers!!!! Botanical Garden Photoshoot 3/31/07

Reozu
03-21-2007, 09:44 PM
Yes, you heard right, me and some of my friends are holding a photo shot at Botanical Gardens and wish to invite all cosplayers who wish to come!!!! The date will be March 31st for all those who are intrested, so we hope to see lots of you there!!!

Curucar
03-21-2007, 11:07 PM
If I had more stuff completed, I'd be sorely tempted. But in case I feel like driving down to Denver, perhaps more details are in order? Exact address, time, cost (if any)?

Reozu
03-21-2007, 11:39 PM
Sorry about that, wasn't thinking when writing my first post. So far our plan is to meet at 1:00 PM on Saturday, March 31st, and the costs are $7.50 for Adults, $4.00 for students with ID's and youths 15 and under and free for children and it is located at 1005 York Street, which is 10 minutes away from Downtown Denver and one mile north of the Cherry Creek Shopping Center, and finally, here are the directions from I-25

To Denver Botanic Gardens from I-25:
Take the 6th Avenue East exit (Exit 209A). Go east on 6th Avenue to Josephine Street (about 2.75 miles). Take a left (north) onto Josephine Street, go 3-1/2 blocks. Take a left into Denver Botanic Gardens parking lot between 9th and 10th Streets. The entrance to Denver Botanic Gardens is at 1005 York Street. Free parking is located across from the entrance.

And here is the bus route if neccesary

RTD Bus Routes to Denver Botanic Gardens

* #24 going north and south stops in front of the Gardens;
Heading north, the bus stops on Josephine after 9th St.;
Heading south, the bus stops on York in front of the Gardens.
* #10 going east and west stops on 12th St.;
Heading east, get off at 12th and York, walk two blocks south to the Gardens;
Heading west, get off at 12th and York, walk two blocks south to the Gardens.
* #6 going east and west stops on Josephine;
Heading east, get off at 6th and Josephine, take #24 to 9th and Josephine;
Heading west, bus runs along 8th St, get off at 8th and York, walk two blocks north to the Gardens Gatehouse.

Hopefully this helps everyone who wishes to attend!!!!

phantomthief
03-21-2007, 11:39 PM
I suggest googling it >.>;;;

I'll be bringing Youji, Sohryu, and either Dark Mousy or EGL Riku X3

~Ari-chan

Yukikun
03-22-2007, 12:51 AM
obviously coming along to bringing natsuo, kyoua, and hopefully I can get my riku outfit remade in time >_O'

phantomthief
03-22-2007, 07:38 AM
Cross posting to the meet-up forum :3

Inoli
03-23-2007, 12:56 AM
OMFG! ah I wanna go! o.o; it's my cosplay Alsuke's birthday that day so er donno if I can make it. but it IS on a saturday! *squee!* if my cosplay Edward is down I'll try to force her into cosplay and wander about as izumi ^^ [or if I have enough of my abel done....]

would in a few months down the road, anyone be interest in a Cosplay scavanger hunt arround denver? [like take a photo of Envy/FMA infrount of Envy solon 15/13th and....downing? or Trinity Blood characters infrount of trinity church in Smack dab downtown. Anyone got a Quincy? >D] sorry randon midnight brain flagulance.

Eurobeat King
03-23-2007, 01:07 AM
I've changed the heading of this thread so that it's a SEPERATE meeting on that date, and not a part of NDK 2007..

Reozu
03-23-2007, 01:48 AM
OMFG! ah I wanna go! o.o; it's my cosplay Alsuke's birthday that day so er donno if I can make it. but it IS on a saturday! *squee!* if my cosplay Edward is down I'll try to force her into cosplay and wander about as izumi ^^ [or if I have enough of my abel done....]

would in a few months down the road, anyone be interest in a Cosplay scavanger hunt arround denver? [like take a photo of Envy/FMA infrount of Envy solon 15/13th and....downing? or Trinity Blood characters infrount of trinity church in Smack dab downtown. Anyone got a Quincy? >D] sorry randon midnight brain flagulance.

Alright!!! We hope you can make it!!!

Tenkage-chan
03-23-2007, 09:02 AM
Ooh, this sounds like fun. *checks her costumes and schedule* I usually get Saturdays off, so that shouldn't be a problem. Now, I just have to see if I can get a car... If I can come, I can either bring my random ninja, either of my DOA Ayane's, or maybe (biiiig maybe) classic Tifa. You pick!

KuroiTsubasa
03-23-2007, 12:32 PM
Inoli, yes it is my birthday but MAN what an awesome thing to do on your birthday! I don't know if I can come though because my family is going to the Manner House for dinner so I will see!

Yukikun
03-23-2007, 02:53 PM
Everyone- I hope to see you all there :3!

Inoli- that hunt sounds fun! I'll be happy to join you with it. The intresting part about that is I move to downtown july 5th for collage :3~!

heehee can't wait till next saturday :3

Curucar
03-23-2007, 06:22 PM
I suggest googling it >.>;;;

I'll be bringing Youji, Sohryu, and either Dark Mousy or EGL Riku X3

~Ari-chan
Why google when I can be lazy and have everything answered by wonderful real people here? *bricked*

And I'm looking at my homework crashing down and drowning me at the moment, so however tempted I am by ze shoot, I have to force myself to stay home and catch up over the next few weekend. =_=

Ifria
03-24-2007, 12:54 AM
Awww Curu! You could carpool with me and Anifawn if you wanted.
She has to be back to work at 6...

I think I'll bring Sakura or Kiba. Wow! People are bring LOADS of cosplays!!! WAAAA! I feel like I'm slacking off!

phantomthief
03-24-2007, 02:58 PM
EBK- Thankies ^_^ And your sig makes me smile :3

Tenkage-chan- BRING EM ALL! XD

KuroiTsubasa- Ooooh BRITHDAY! If you can come, we should bake some cookies or something...

Curu- BRING YOUR HOMEWORK!

Nana- Kidnap Curu XD

~Ari-chan

Kakashi101
03-26-2007, 11:45 AM
So how long is this thing going to go on for?

Reozu
03-26-2007, 11:56 AM
Probably till about 5 or 6 PM

mixaka
03-26-2007, 12:34 PM
So how long is this thing going to go on for?

Yay, you found the thread. Now COME! :razz:

Hmmm...don't think I've posted in this thread yet. I'll be bringing Tokiko and also Yuuko if Kakashi brings hers. Might also bring along two non cosplay peeps (aka. the roommates). They've been wanting me to do a fashion show for them, but it will just be easier to drag them along to this.....plus then they can be in charge of my craptastic camera or maybe even bring their not so craptastic cameras.

Reozu
03-26-2007, 02:32 PM
Awesome!!! We can all put on a fashion show for your friends lol

phantomthief
03-26-2007, 02:52 PM
Everyone bring snacks! (That long? I was thinking about 4... I guess when everyone runs out of poses XD)

~Ari-chan

Reozu
03-26-2007, 03:55 PM
Hmmm, i think 5:00 seems like the resonable time, so we shall end around 5:00 PM

Tenkage-chan
03-26-2007, 06:24 PM
I don't think I can make it. :blubber: My uncle's coming out with his family, that weekend, so I have to bail. I'm soooooo sorreeeeeeeee!!! :walkoff:

Curucar
03-26-2007, 09:58 PM
Awww Curu! You could carpool with me and Anifawn if you wanted.
She has to be back to work at 6...

I think I'll bring Sakura or Kiba. Wow! People are bring LOADS of cosplays!!! WAAAA! I feel like I'm slacking off!
Awww you're sweet! But you know how in FMA when you first meet Sczeska and she's trapped under her books? That's almost literally me and homework right now. x_x Plus, I went to Animeniacs and waisted an entire day in Denver last weekend. And the Avs game tues night. XDD

Alleria
03-26-2007, 11:07 PM
Hmm.. pending what my work schedule says, I might be able to join in. If so, I'll probably dust off an old outfit since I'm not done with my new ones yet.
Oh snap, I just realized I'm blonde now and all but one of my outfits is a brunette. Guess Serenity with short ondangos is coming. If work lets me.

Yukikun
03-27-2007, 04:23 PM
Just a reminder, this is not an offical event, so everyone will still have to pay to get into the gardens

Lady Neese
03-27-2007, 08:01 PM
May or maynot be there but I suggest anyone who can go do, the past photoshoots I've been to at Botanic Gardens were fantastic!

phantomthief
03-27-2007, 09:27 PM
Switch to Youji, Sohryu, some random out-of closet casual Dark X3

~Ari-chan

Inoli
03-28-2007, 05:52 PM
Inoli, yes it is my birthday but MAN what an awesome thing to do on your birthday! I don't know if I can come though because my family is going to the Manner House for dinner so I will see!

awww I want you to come butif you cant that's ok too! the mannor house ROCKS [won tickets to there for some football/artything in highschool...]

I realy want to wear my Izumi/FMA but I donno if I've lost enough weight since NDK to look good/fit in it *panic*:bigcry:
I coudl always steal my brother's Shinigami and go as Rukia ;D or I ahve enough of my abel Nightroad done to go as Anime Abel o.o;
*fears becasue Kat-chan will probobly want to come as Movie Edward *fear*
I'm also tryign to get Movie-Roy/Riza to come as well if they can get it off school and work[ the ones that wone the NDK costume contest this past year] so haha regardless I'll be probobly rolling on in XD with other cosplayers and Snacks

phantomthief
03-29-2007, 01:06 PM
YAY!!! (You should do Abel since we have an Esther and a Deitrich!!!)

I'm exciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiited!!! I'm gonna have to carry a medium bag for costumes and a backpack for wigs and everything else X3 hopefully Dark's wig won't get crushed T_T I'll bring some hairspray just in case >.>;;;

Let's see... All that's left to do is iron Dark and dye/finish Youji's kitty accessories...

~Ari-chan

Inoli
03-29-2007, 04:00 PM
*spazeGrin* Wakarimas! ah hehe and if it stays cold it'll be a much happier cosplay to do *gares at the snow from her cubical* I'll bring them both since Izumi's easy to change into jsut requires *doom* make up. EEp! this means I'll have to style my wig ASAP o.o; Ah! I cant wait! Saturday is going to Rock!
Requests for snacks? I got paid today so I ahve more then $4 in my pocket ah ehh heh ^^;; I also live near Hmart it's like an Oriental Wal-mart of food. it rocks XD

phantomthief
03-29-2007, 06:51 PM
SNACKS! *clings to you* Dark likes sweets ^.~ (XD)

Okay, it's snowing right now and there's a 40% chance of light rain/snow on Friday, but Saturday should be partly cloudy, around 60 degrees, and with 0% chance of precipitation after 9 am ^_^

Just in case anyone else was worried >.>;;;

~Ari-chan

Inoli
03-30-2007, 08:05 AM
oh dear Dark and Abel are going to be going to town onthe sweets. Ok! *Cpt BravoThumbs up*
<.< I's was, Izumi's skimpy enough[for me] capris, sleaveless and in flip flops is not my idea of warm o.o; but YAY PArtly cloudy! *gleam* I'll bring my light bounce for anyone who needs that little light boost! *photography-otaku first and formost!*

mixaka
03-31-2007, 05:52 PM
To all those who managed to make it to city park for the shoot (cause the gardens were being evil and trying to charge us) just want to say it was nice to meet you all. I had a great time!

Inoli
03-31-2007, 10:55 PM
AHHHHHHH no! we msut have missed you guys!! I can beleave that they wanted 50$ for 5 peopel for a photoshoot! what ....horrible people! Anyhow Timeskip sakura, sauske and Naruto and I, as farther Abel cause I was unable to fit in my Izumi costume, all were terribly sad we missed you all. ah heh we were a bit late too [about 2:30 *Sweatdrop SAKURA'S FAULT! not really...ok kinda...ok really* I'll have pictures up soon!

phantomthief
04-01-2007, 03:45 AM
XD This was... Quite amazing...
NOTE TO SELF: Big costumes + Windy day = OMGDISASTER

That was pretty funny, but I just about got blown away.... ^.^;;; I took around 125 pictures and a few little movie clips (mainly confessions of an earless Ritsuka, goose chasing, and crosswalk crossings!)

I *just* finished resizing them and I'll start the upload >.> I kept the originals (about 4 times bigger) along with the editted versions so if you see any pics you want a bigger version of, drop me a pm ^_^ In addition, I dropped some of the cathedral pictures since there were so many of them (in the case of Esther and Dietrich, I took about 3 shots of each pose so... XD) and it'd be kinda repetitive for the gallery, but again, drop me a line and I'll check if I have any more ^________^

I had loads of fun and I am QUITE tired!

Inoli: XD I'M SORRY!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, we left for city park at about 1:30 or so... After Dietrich/Alu-chan arrived.
Next time, give us your number please! We were waiting in front of the gardens going "Okay... Who else is coming?" "I think Inoli from the boards?" "Gotcha!" *5 mins later* "Er... Anyone have Inoli's number?" *silence*

~Ari-chan (Youji, Sohryu, Dark)

Lady Neese
04-01-2007, 09:08 AM
Instead of restating what Ari-chan said about the photos I think I'm just gonna say ditto. I'm gonna start posting them here in a bit.

Alu-chan
04-01-2007, 11:23 AM
I dunno, fitting you on that swing Ari...was quite a feat, if you ask me. XD

Can't wait to see everything up! =D

@Inoli - Awe man! I wish you could of made it to us, we could of used an Abel, haha! =D

Inoli
04-01-2007, 12:39 PM
*flayals arms* haha I'm more them willing to give out my number [just pm me] XD *pokes fingers together* ah gomen kudasi!.-.||| I hope you didnt wait too long >.<;
I had Ramune and Pocky and little Jello things for everyone *big teary eyes* we'll have to do a shoot agian and yes on a day that isn't so windy o.o;;; [we have an outake of Sakua and Abel shot looking like I'm doing a Marilyn Monro pose]
ohoh but I do have plenty of pictures being thrown up on my photobucket site! XD
perhaps we can all get together for that Anime Photo Scavanger hunt ;D

Alu-chan
04-01-2007, 12:43 PM
Nah, we didn't wait long. =o It was actually kind of interesting chilling around the flag poll and watching everyone spectate us from the parking lot and the line to get into the Gardens. XD

The scavenger hunt thing actually sounds pretty fun. =o How would it work, exactly?

Inoli
04-01-2007, 01:11 PM
The scavenger hunt thing actually sounds pretty fun. =o How would it work, exactly?
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v295/Inoli/cosplay/ like the first 4 pgs where from yesterday, I'll be putting uprighted pictures in my cosplya account [yay! finnaly pictures for my profile! I'd polish them but I'm far too excited and Sakura and NAruto's cosplayers inthe pics are behind me throwing pillows at me to get off the computer and get the only roll of accual film I took ^^;;]

kinda simple really, find something arround denver that deals with or has the name of a character you cosplay [or others] like there's Quincy the street -Ishida-bleach] or Curtis Street [Izumi Curtis] or haha a Vash at a Winchel's Dounuts! ;D there's evena drink called Kagome in Safeway/wholefoods.
...even Trinity Church Downtown for Trinity blood Cosplayers oh hoho whatever you can find to go along with your character or sound clsoe. like there's the Katzkey company [anyone thinking Buso renikin ;D]

it would be a lot of moving around however, but I think it would be much fun! I'm not qutie sure how to work out the details so if someone wanted to plan it with me o.o; ...It'd be appreciated

Alu-chan
04-01-2007, 01:21 PM
Sweet, I'd be up for that, sounds kinda intersting/fun. =D Gives me a reason to refurbish up my Shippuden Sasuke cosplay so I can take it out for a spin again in public. XD *failed at it at NDK last year* >.> I want to get all the rest of the manga/artbook details for Dietrich done before I take him out again, though. =o But hopefully i'll have both my Naruto and my TB cosplays all redone/finished completely within the next month or so. =D Envy is looking a little disowned too. XD *is thinking about taking him out as well* As long as there isn't freezing winds, at least. >.>

And all of your guys' pictures are win. XD The phonebooth ones made me chuckle. =p And your Abel shots are pretty. ^_^

Inoli
04-01-2007, 01:32 PM
Arigato Alu-Chan! haihai I am trying to get my Manga Abel done by next month as well.. omg so much detail for a beginner like me. I'm a few detaisl shy and the armor of being compleated with abel...

YAY! on I thinkit's like 13th and tamerac? hmm arroud ntehre but there's an Envy Salon! ;D also by oshima[?] ramen shop off of Hampton near i25 is a envy massage >D hee anyone elce down for maybe the end of april? early may? you know for some we can always do it later in june or july ish [just not first two weeks of either month lol]

Ifria
04-01-2007, 01:54 PM
Auuugh! I'm still pissed I missed half the day! T_T I feel like I should make a Ryouga cosplay and just wear it...ALL THE TIME. Stupid...getting lost...erg!
Still much fun guys! I wish I could have seen Sohryu! >XO

When's the next one?! :D

Yukikun
04-01-2007, 02:47 PM
Arigato Alu-Chan! haihai I am trying to get my Manga Abel done by next month as well.. omg so much detail for a beginner like me. I'm a few detaisl shy and the armor of being compleated with abel...

YAY! on I thinkit's like 13th and tamerac? hmm arroud ntehre but there's an Envy Salon! ;D also by oshima[?] ramen shop off of Hampton near i25 is a envy massage >D hee anyone elce down for maybe the end of april? early may? you know for some we can always do it later in june or july ish [just not first two weeks of either month lol]

speaking of which I'm working on radu this year manga version dear god details T__T~~~~
(and also I have a roy cosplay to >_>' )

Everybody that came- thanks so much it was fun ^__^~ and we apologize about the inconvenince at the botanic gardens, it was weird since photoshoots in the past there were never a hassle to now ;-;

Reozu
04-01-2007, 03:15 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know that yesterday was a blast!!!! I hope we can all do something like this again ^-^

Alu-chan
04-01-2007, 03:18 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know that yesterday was a blast!!!! I hope we can all do something like this again ^-^

Agreed! =D I still really like the idea of Inoli's scavenger hunt shoot, maybe that can be the next BIG thing we do. =o Now its just a matter of finding the right time to do it. XD

Reozu
04-01-2007, 04:41 PM
Agreed! =D I still really like the idea of Inoli's scavenger hunt shoot, maybe that can be the next BIG thing we do. =o Now its just a matter of finding the right time to do it. XD

That does sound like lots of fun XD.

phantomthief
04-01-2007, 10:36 PM
I wish I could have seen Sohryu! >XO

When's the next one?! :D

Dooooooon't worry X3 You didn't miss much >.> All of... 10 minutes I wore Soh...?

"OMG SOMEBODY HOLD ME DOWN IMMA BLOW AWAY AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!~"

~Ari-chan

Lady Neese
04-01-2007, 10:39 PM
You were in and out of that costume so fast I didn't even get any pictures. T.T

Reozu
04-01-2007, 10:48 PM
You were in and out of that costume so fast I didn't even get any pictures. T.T

Though the rest of the pictures you got were amazing!!!!

IchiHaneTenshi
04-01-2007, 10:54 PM
:D Twas much fun that was had! I loved meeting you all! :3 Hope I didn't scare anybody too much!

69naruto
04-01-2007, 11:04 PM
Didnt get to go, but you guys should post some more pics

Reozu
04-01-2007, 11:45 PM
:D Twas much fun that was had! I loved meeting you all! :3 Hope I didn't scare anybody too much!

Scare us??? How could you scare us!!!! You and everyone else were awesome!!!

Ifria
04-02-2007, 03:16 AM
Who has pics posted!? Gimmegimme!!

phantomthief
04-02-2007, 07:49 AM
I have some in my gallery... Still have a bunch left X3

But in addition, I got two of the three video clips up ^_^

Dietrich, Esther, and Dark chasing geese.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgzZcEjLrS8

Confessions of an Earless Aoygai Ritsuka XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3KFCW5NjyE

~Ari-chan

Inoli
04-02-2007, 11:05 AM
Dietrich you should have tried the goose step ;D /end bad wwII pun and *Gasp* Sister Esther I'm surprised and shocked! tsk ;D j/k. though I'm not surprised with you ;D oh wow! you guys looked like you had a BLAST! I cant wait for all of us to get together....without people being late *grimace* [I swear I was ready to go by 12:30!]

... yes Iw as wondering about the Ears Ritsuka! haha awesome guys Great Vids Phantom! I'll be keeping myself amused at work wit the pics ^^

mixaka
04-02-2007, 11:11 AM
OMG! You all got such cute pics! *steals* I didn't even pull out my camera and my roommates sorta failed with taking pics (well...of people. they did get some nice shots of the church and park). I'll have to do better with getting pics next time.....and there MUST be a next time!

Reozu
04-02-2007, 11:51 AM
OMG! You all got such cute pics! *steals* I didn't even pull out my camera and my roommates sorta failed with taking pics (well...of people. they did get some nice shots of the church and park). I'll have to do better with getting pics next time.....and there MUST be a next time!

Yes, there must definantly be a next time!!!!

Ifria
04-03-2007, 04:32 AM
If any of you have any pics of my Kiba, PLEASE post them or send them to me or whatever! ><;; Oh, and those group photos we took too! I needs thems for the CCSUD Myspace. Also, if you would like to pic a favorite of your own that you want up, let me know and I'll post it!

And I'd loooove it if we could get individual pics for the site on Friday (or another day, if you can't make it!) If you are wanting to join the CCSUD crew, I'm hoping to get some little mini-bio's up soon. I'll ask more from you all later about that! :D

Awesome Sauce!

phantomthief
04-03-2007, 08:44 PM
I posted the Dark-napping pictures if anyone's interested X3

EVERYONE GRAB KIBA! While Dark...
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1036364

... Amidst the confusion, nabbed Tokiko...
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1036363

... Then grabbed a very confused Seneca and...
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1036362

... Attempted to steal Esther but was kidnapped...
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1036361

...By Dietrich!?
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1036336

~Ari-chan

Lady Neese
04-03-2007, 08:47 PM
Though the rest of the pictures you got were amazing!!!!

Aww thanks. I definately enjoyed meeting you all to bad I couldn't have hung out with you all longer.

I'm still in the middle of posting pictures but I do have A really good Kiba one, I'll get it up soon.

Ifria
04-04-2007, 12:40 PM
Hooray! Thanks! You have A LOT of great pictures!

Inoli
04-04-2007, 02:07 PM
Here here! I second that! I Love all the pics, the group one makes me giggle, makes me want to start singing "lets do the time warp agian" for some reason o.O;
oh man I WISH I could have been there! Anyone up for a second photoshoot sometimes soon? by end of may I should have my Manga/Abel done and test driving it would be nice XD and by June I hope to have lost all my winter fluff and I really desparetly need pics of my Izumi costume, I'll be buff and hopefully toned by then *chews on the fluffyness*

IchiHaneTenshi
04-04-2007, 03:52 PM
Here here! I second that! I Love all the pics, the group one makes me giggle, makes me want to start singing "lets do the time warp agian" for some reason o.O;
oh man I WISH I could have been there! Anyone up for a second photoshoot sometimes soon? by end of may I should have my Manga/Abel done and test driving it would be nice XD and by June I hope to have lost all my winter fluff and I really desparetly need pics of my Izumi costume, I'll be buff and hopefully toned by then *chews on the fluffyness*

WEEEEELLLL~

We are doing that meetup in a couple of days. :3 If you guys want we can go take some pictures before we go Laser tagging!

Alu-chan
04-04-2007, 04:25 PM
WEEEEELLLL~

We are doing that meetup in a couple of days. :3 If you guys want we can go take some pictures before we go Laser tagging!

Do you have an exact date? Just so I know if i'm going to be busy or not. =o

69naruto
04-04-2007, 06:09 PM
Man all ur guys pic are great, wish I could go. Whens the next time?

Inoli
04-05-2007, 11:58 AM
Do you have an exact date? Just so I know if i'm going to be busy or not. =o
http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=108160
tomarrow at 3? *work sucks my brain power* o.O?
haha I'd LOVE to go take some pics *photo-otaku first and foremost* crap does this mean I should finnish my abel's Cross and chain thing by then...[retorical question] oh my, I think the only time I'm going to stop moving is when I'm dead o.o;

side random note: AHHHHH TB:RAGEAGINSTTHEMOONSCOMESINMYMAILBOXTODAY!/random psyco otakuness

KuroiTsubasa
04-11-2007, 10:28 PM
Hi guys! Sorry I'm a lil late on this chat but yes, the photoshoot was fun even though it was not what we planned, I didn't get to meet any of you, and I only got to stay for a half an hour because Sakura had me sew her stupid costume! Naw, but it was still a very fun, interesting and adventuresome birthday. I wish i coulda had some cake though. Dark had the right idea!

Haha, I love the chasing of the ducks. Man, I'm so sad I missed you guys! It was fun testing out my time-skip Sasuke though.

And did someone say before lazer tagging!?! OMG I just went cosplay lazer tagging and it was so fun! Turn around, shoot, Ah a Naruto! I hope we all do something soon!

Inoli
04-12-2007, 12:00 AM
poor poor Alsuke! i'll drag you along to the next Cosplayers meet up. infact we'll have to harrass you at star fest!

KuroiTsubasa
04-12-2007, 12:52 PM
Why, does the next meeting date land on Starfest!?!

Inoli
04-12-2007, 01:26 PM
haha I'm just saying a lot of us are going during...or something like that lol so we'll probobly run into you ;D the next official meeting isnt I think untill may? *thinkthink* yes may...when in may.... we dont know yet o.Olll the world may never know!......I need mroe sleep

KuroiTsubasa
04-13-2007, 03:12 PM
Wait, YOU'RE GOING TO STARFEST!?!?!

Inoli
04-13-2007, 10:02 PM
*falls over and twitches, peaks out from under the desk* um for only one of the days..... ^^;;;... I think o.O; the one here in denver right?

Ifria
04-14-2007, 07:58 PM
I think we're trying to get a big StarFest get together...HOOWAY!

Saturday sounds like its going to be THE day for when we all go....I think. Crossing m'fingers!

KuroiTsubasa
04-15-2007, 11:46 PM
OMG PLEASE COME! Then I won't feel like the one lone stupid cosplayer there ^-^. Saturday is definitely the day, plus that's when the costume contest and dance is. I can't wait to see you guys! I hope you come!

Ifria
04-17-2007, 12:15 AM
Gaaah! You're talking about a SCI-FI CONVENTION!!!

Stupid cosplayers ABOUND!!!!

Ifria
04-28-2007, 12:05 AM
Hay Guise!

I'm going to steal some of the pics you took and put them up on the CCSUD Myspace!

Much love and send us an add!

KuroiTsubasa
05-08-2007, 09:53 PM
Dee de de DEE! Here is how wondrous Starfest was!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07PWpxnGPeA