PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know if they will be selling doujinshi at AB?

number18
04-12-2003, 07:13 PM
I happened on this one doujinshi website that said their doujinshi stock was offline for Sakuracon...and I'm like ooh...doujinshi?

So...that got me wondering if anyone knows if there will be a dealer selling doujinshi? Is doujinshi usually sold at cons? And if so, is there a decent amount of it or are there just a few things to pick from?

:/ I sure ask a lot of questions...

RichAyanami
04-14-2003, 04:24 PM
Hahaha, I'm come looking with you for this one.......

On Sunday at Otakon02, this guy selling hentai was yelling, "Come show all of your friends that you're a dirty dirty person, buy some hentai!" and the like....

...yeah.... that was my little story.....

Michi
04-14-2003, 04:26 PM
Doujinshi is often available.. in fact I've never been to a con without it in the dealer's room. :P Not that I buy any at cons.

Don't worry so much. ^^ You'll enjoy the con. I know it's your first time, but don't you want a few surprises? XD

number18
04-14-2003, 06:53 PM
ahhh doujinshi. =sigh= oh well. yeah i'm sure i'll have lots of surprises. right now I'm down about the whole wig thing tho (check the cram thread. :P)

so..down....baaah....

Kas
04-14-2003, 07:17 PM
ooh yea!! I hope they have some doujinshi's..

Every con I've been to has had them too..

Sorry to hear about your wig #18.. have you tried the local hair shops?

number18
04-14-2003, 07:33 PM
Well...I really don't have the money to buy another wig in time for the con that's like...a *nice* wig, since there is a no refund policy on witchwigs. I can only exchange. So really I am just going to have to get a crappy party store one. As for local hair shops...ehh I'm not sure. I don't think anyone would be willing to drive me. No car. :/

Le sigh.

But back to doujinshi. I sho hope there's some DBZ ones. ^_^ Or maybeeeeee.....oh, Berserk or something. I dunno! I am just trying to think of other stuff to get my mind off the wig. >.<!!!!!!!

btw, Michi...are you going to AB? Just curious since you're on the con board and live waaaaay out thar in Cali. That'd be cool. :D

Michi
04-15-2003, 06:49 PM
I'm not going. ^^; I just skip around the boards a lot. XD; There's a local event this weekend I'm going to, or else I'd probably consider it. o_O

number18
04-16-2003, 04:50 PM
Dang. Local event as in local cosplaying event?