PDA

View Full Version : Obligatory "Did You Take My Picture?" Thread

XanaTenshi
03-25-2007, 10:54 PM
So, I haven't scanned anything yet...but hope to do that in the next few weeks so I can get pictures to people. Until then...does anyone have any photos of me?

Friday: Akabane "Dr. Jackal" Kurodou and Sophie (Howl's Moving Castle)
Saturday: Howl and Sophie
Sunday: Sophie

I never even got into my Shinji costume. :O

Summoner-Yuna
03-25-2007, 10:56 PM
Good Idea...

I was:
Fri: Aeris
Sat: Summoner Yuna
Sun: Songstress. (I had a sign on back that said " All Clouds, Kyos, and Ichigos HUG ME!" (I did it for fun))

sylus
03-25-2007, 10:57 PM
i am also looking for picters of me... i was ulquiorra from bleach and near from deathnote. i didnt have many pics of my near costume taken so if you have one please let me know. thank you

animeotaku99
03-25-2007, 11:00 PM
Our photographer (my brother "Dorii" got some of your Masquerade but they didnt turn out the best :blubber:

Did any one get a picture of us? Oboro Dorii and Guura? I dont think many people recognized us cuz the series is not as popular and main stream
We were in costume only on Saturday

Singe
03-25-2007, 11:02 PM
I'll post some of the pictures I took tonight, but not all since I apparently have to go in and individually resize them. Just check my gallery here for what I put up...

Samurai_Kenshin
03-25-2007, 11:24 PM
any of Vaan and Balthier?

Coppertopper15
03-25-2007, 11:27 PM
I was:

Friday: Rider from Fate/Stay Night
Saturday: Reno from Final Fantasy VII

And I recognized you AnimeOtaku99, I love the designs of Utawarerumono! I actually wanted to cosplay either Dorii or Gura at some point, they're so cute!

animeotaku99
03-25-2007, 11:31 PM
I saw you as Reno, I was going to cosplay as him at frist but I had an idea to
as Dorii and Gurra cuz we are both twins IRL. and our friend is taller and would be able to pull off Oboro.
and remember Dorii and Gurra are both male
thanks for recognizing us

Coppertopper15
03-25-2007, 11:38 PM
I wish I had a twin. That's what stopped me from doing them, I'd love to do either, or the Hitachiin Twins from Ouran Host Club, but not unless I find someone who looks similar to me. So kudos to you for actually having a twin, AND being the correct gender! XD

shinitama
03-26-2007, 12:05 AM
Ahah, being a twin isn't always fun. >_> *has one* Mine doesn't cosplay anymore though. :P

Anyway, I was Akito Sohma from Fruits Basket on Friday and Saturday. :) Pictures are much appreciated, although I didn't get out into the main part of the con as much as I did last year... artists' alley and all that. =) My gallery will be up within the week.

Serria
03-26-2007, 12:13 AM
XanaTenshi - I think I have you as Howl/Sophie
Summoner-Yuna - if you were the Aeris I saw on Friday than I have you
Samurai Kenshin - I got a pic of Vaan and Balthier at the FF photoshoot!
.. I got a bunch of Renos, I'm not sure who is who...
And for others... I'm not sure who a lot of characters are, but I took pics of lots of people who I thought just looked cool. I would've taken more, but my camera's memory card filled up.

Yeah, I do have a lot of those pics. They aren't up yet, but I'm currently resizing things to put into photobucket. And then I shall post that link!

gothicsongbird
03-26-2007, 12:23 AM
Ok, I'm posting for three people, all wondering if their pictures were taken, first, me

Sunday: Pre Time Skip Kankuro w/ Karasu all wrapped up

Next person

Friday: Geisha in a blue and white kimono, full white face and lipstick.
Sunday: Pre Time Skip Temari with the 4 foot tall fan.

Last person

Friday: French Fop, tophat, pigtails and a corsest with white ruffled shirt
Sunday: Gothic Lolita, white sleaveless dress, black and white, with white ruffled headpiece and lace stockings.

I know there were alot of pictures taken, so there has to be some out there. Please let me know.

Mr. H
03-26-2007, 12:27 AM
Fairly certain there's stuff floating around out there.

Friday: Luigi of the Mario trio.
Saturday: The Rude to Coppertopper's Reno

One a sidenote, Irfanview (http://www.irfanview.com/) is a free image viewing program that has a fantastic batch resize/conversion feature, if anyone is looking.

Coppertopper15
03-26-2007, 12:39 AM
Well, I don't have any siblings, so the interest in having one, or a twin is always there.

I was the Reno with the Rude.

animeotaku99
03-26-2007, 12:43 AM
I wish I had a twin. That's what stopped me from doing them, I'd love to do either, or the Hitachiin Twins from Ouran Host Club, but not unless I find someone who looks similar to me. So kudos to you for actually having a twin, AND being the correct gender! XD

We might do the Hitachiin twins next year if we can watch the series

Elendriel
03-26-2007, 12:51 AM
if anyone has pics of my cosplays, that'd be great! Thanks so much :D

Friday: Shirosaki (all white Ichigo from Bleach), Alphonse Elric (FMA), Blindfold Riku (KH2), Howl (Howl's Moving Castle)

Saturday: Grimmjow (Bleach), Wrath (FMA), Rinoa (FF8), Blindfold Riku

Sunday: Kin (naruto. I was with the whole sound team)

Thanks in advance! :D

angelicheezpie
03-26-2007, 12:55 AM
I was Lust from FMA all three days, in the really tight dress that couldn't walk, I didn't take any pictures and if anyone took any of me and the other FMA people I would love to see them!

Mr. H
03-26-2007, 01:06 AM
-edit-
Double post x_x

Crimson Deity
03-26-2007, 02:05 AM
@Singe: So far you are apparently the only person who took a picture of my Cage Kaoru cosplay in which I didn't have my eyes closed! I was wondering if you'd allow me to post that photo in my gallery (with proper credit of course!) as a record of what I -should- have looked like until I haul the costume out again and shoot a photo where I'm not staring into the sun?

Any photos of me from any of the three days would be good, but Friday would be especially good b/c all the pictures I had my friend take of me include me squinting into the sun in a very unflattering fashion. ^^;

Friday: "Cage" Kaoru (Dir en grey)
Saturday: "Gauze" Kaoru (Dir en grey)
Sunday "1999 Osaka Jo Hall Live" Kaoru (Dir en grey)

Also, I'm not the best w/ character names, so feel free to comb my (not quite finished) cosplay.com gallery for AD07.

Vulchu
03-26-2007, 03:26 AM
It's your masquerade emcee once again!

This year I did KH I Riku with shoes that killed me, Suzumiya Haruhi (which was the costume I emceed in) and, for a little while, Fujioka Haruhi, though I don't think anyone got a picture of that one.

If anyone has pictures from when I crashed the Host Club party as Suzumiya, I'd love them. Any KH pictures are also appreciated!

kereneko
03-26-2007, 07:46 AM
I had a few people with me... all naruto!

I had a temari (with the hair poofs) in her 2nd out (not timejump). Ino, Kiba (SnJ-ish cause she was to lazy and didnt want a wig) A Emo Sakura..
Sasuke.. who was being our Yaoi pet, if anyone remembers her out in the courtyard, sunday we had a leash and tied her to a pole... I was Hinata with the contacts, and we had multipal sakuras..

If anyone has pictures let us know! I expecially want any of Sasuke..

cleverramble
03-26-2007, 09:22 AM
Please share the dork love 8D

Fri: Halloween Town Kairi
Sat: Startin' Ayumi Hamasaki

I wanna see if pictures of me turned out okay ^^v

I'll have to go through my cameras to see what's on them. I'll definitely post a link to photobucket or something when I get them all organized ^^

XanaTenshi
03-26-2007, 09:42 AM

Friday: Shirosaki (all white Ichigo from Bleach), Alphonse Elric (FMA), Blindfold Riku (KH2), Howl (Howl's Moving Castle)

I have pics of you as Shirosaki, Grimmjow, Howl, Riku, and Kin. I will post them when I get them developed. :) It was awesome hanging out with you over the weekend!

Summoner-Yuna
03-26-2007, 10:53 AM
I got a photo of Rude and Reno I don't if they are you or not. I caught them at the elevator.

Cjiadon
03-26-2007, 11:04 AM
On Friday and Sunday I was Daisuke Niwa (DNAngel). I'd love to see any pictures anyone took of me!

anime_wench
03-26-2007, 01:47 PM
Does anyone have pics of me as gunner Yuna?? *crosses fingers*

I took waaaay too many pictures at AD.. haha, so I will post them after I get off work tonight on a photobucket site.. I had so much fun!!! ^_^

Mr. H
03-26-2007, 03:52 PM
I got a photo of Rude and Reno I don't if they are you or not. I caught them at the elevator.

Aye, that was us. I think I was the only Rude there. Thanks a bunch for the kind comment with the picture! I'm glad you liked us. The picture was excellent as well.

Summoner-Yuna
03-26-2007, 04:51 PM
Aye, that was us. I think I was the only Rude there. Thanks a bunch for the kind comment with the picture! I'm glad you liked us. The picture was excellent as well.

I'm glad you let me take your photo. I must admit. You two were the first photo I took all weekend. Well besides me and my two friends.

Coppertopper15
03-26-2007, 05:20 PM
Thank you for taking our photo! I love the shot you took, the elevator made an excellent background. X3

Singe
03-26-2007, 05:56 PM
@Singe: So far you are apparently the only person who took a picture of my Cage Kaoru cosplay in which I didn't have my eyes closed! I was wondering if you'd allow me to post that photo in my gallery (with proper credit of course!) as a record of what I -should- have looked like until I haul the costume out again and shoot a photo where I'm not staring into the sun?

Any photos of me from any of the three days would be good, but Friday would be especially good b/c all the pictures I had my friend take of me include me squinting into the sun in a very unflattering fashion. ^^;

Friday: "Cage" Kaoru (Dir en grey)
Saturday: "Gauze" Kaoru (Dir en grey)
Sunday "1999 Osaka Jo Hall Live" Kaoru (Dir en grey)

Also, I'm not the best w/ character names, so feel free to comb my (not quite finished) cosplay.com gallery for AD07.

Yep, you can go ahead and use it, just mention that I took it. I saw your Osaka Jo costume too, but didn't get a chance to get a pic of it though. Wish I had.

Oh, and any pics of my Kijin costume would be appreciates since I look like a total dork in all the ones I have of it. ^^;

Jen-neko
03-26-2007, 06:10 PM
I posted on the AD forums, too, but I was Mamimi from FLCL on Friday/earlier Saturday, and Haku from Naruto later Saturday/Sunday. I did find a few pics of Haku, and I actually did find one of Mamimi ^^ But any others would be appreciated.

P.S., I'll have my gallery up soon. I hope...

Singe
03-26-2007, 08:09 PM
I posted on the AD forums, too, but I was Mamimi from FLCL on Friday/earlier Saturday, and Haku from Naruto later Saturday/Sunday. I did find a few pics of Haku, and I actually did find one of Mamimi ^^ But any others would be appreciated.

P.S., I'll have my gallery up soon. I hope...

Posted the pics of you "taking a picture of me" at the cosplay.com gathering. ^.^ One of them has Bonta-kun lurking in the background...it's pretty creepy and amazing.

demon_alchemist
03-26-2007, 08:16 PM
Sylus - I've got pics of you
CloakedSchemer - I've got a bunch of pics of you
Kereneko - I might have some, I took a bunch of Naruto people

As for me, I was Rukia Saturday and Sunday, so if anyone has any pics of me:)

animeotaku99
03-26-2007, 08:16 PM
Just wondering if anyone else took a picture of our group? we ddint get many photos but if you have one post a link or upload it cuz I would really like them. PLEASE

MewKilalaMew
03-26-2007, 08:39 PM
If anyone has any pics of me PLEASE tell me!

Roy Mustang (had a Black Hayate plushie)

FF7 AC Yuffie (Really tall one with Materia)

Jen-neko
03-26-2007, 09:06 PM
Posted the pics of you "taking a picture of me" at the cosplay.com gathering. ^.^ One of them has Bonta-kun lurking in the background...it's pretty creepy and amazing.

I love those pictures! XD I sort of "stole" one of them and put it in my gallery (hope you don't mind :P I did credit you for taking it).

I just remembered that I need to make sure Adam uploads the pics he took, too. I know he took a lot of pictures, and I took a bunch for him at the FMA shoot on Saturday.

animeotaku99
03-26-2007, 09:15 PM
http://img89.imageshack.us/my.php?image=doriguraoborook2.jpg
Im just wondering what everyone thinks of our costumes? it was a first cosplay for all of usand we are thinking about bringing them back next year and waering them more often then just one day. Tell me what you tink and if you took a picture of us send me a copy

Elendriel
03-26-2007, 09:29 PM

Thanks so much! :D Doing Bleach was SOOOOO much fun this weekend!!

Singe
03-26-2007, 09:43 PM
I love those pictures! XD I sort of "stole" one of them and put it in my gallery (hope you don't mind :P I did credit you for taking it).

I just remembered that I need to make sure Adam uploads the pics he took, too. I know he took a lot of pictures, and I took a bunch for him at the FMA shoot on Saturday.

Nope, don't really mind. ^.^ They did come out pretty good.

_kitty_
03-26-2007, 09:50 PM
I was Zelda on Friday and Saturday (the one with the longer ears) and SailorMoon on Friday evening. I was also Lain on Saturday evening, but merfle.

Also, if anyone has pics of my Link (the one with the extra pointy ears) I'd love to get me hands on those, too. <3 <3 <3

demon_alchemist
03-26-2007, 09:56 PM
okay, I've finally gotten all of the pics in my gallery, which took forever after having to resize them all.

animeotaku99
03-26-2007, 10:06 PM
I was Zelda on Friday and Saturday (the one with the longer ears) and SailorMoon on Friday evening. I was also Lain on Saturday evening, but merfle.

Also, if anyone has pics of my Link (the one with the extra pointy ears) I'd love to get me hands on those, too. <3 <3 <3

I got a picture of a Link with a Mountain Dew potion and I saw a Link that I use to work with at a grocery store in Fargo is he either of them?

ffgirl_07
03-27-2007, 12:36 AM
Roxas with no keyblade for fri and sat
Soi fon friday
L sunday
Nana Fri and Sat Night

KHRiku_4ever
03-27-2007, 01:29 AM
Again... picture whore here... did anyone have sexy pics of me... cause I'm vein!

Cat the Terribl
03-27-2007, 01:47 AM
May as well jump on the bandwagon. I was the obscure Fullmetal Alchemist military character in the masquerade. (lol, spoilers). I had the really long bangs and the sword. XP If anyone got a picture of me, please let me know.

sylus
03-27-2007, 01:59 AM

thanks a billion!

瑪瑙 麗紅
03-27-2007, 02:09 AM
I have pic of you cat!

also Bleach and Hellsing!!

Fenix42
03-27-2007, 02:27 PM
I was the geta boshi version of Urahara Kisuke on Friday and the 12th Captain version of him on Saturday. I was also the only Urahara that had the shikai form of Benihime.

If anyone has pics of me, that would be awesome. :D

IceSt0rm
03-27-2007, 02:57 PM
I was Kambei from samurai 7 without the outer cloak. I had a tunic which overlapped kind of like a jedi robe, it was white with black and had a collar which stuck straight up, black with a white fringe. I was also wearing a long white scarf wrapped loosely, white gloves and white pants cut off above the ankle. I had somewhat long hair with a goatee.

Ichiro
03-27-2007, 03:00 PM
friday: Shunsui manga version
saturday day: Shunsui manga version
saturday night: Dream

animeotaku99
03-27-2007, 03:28 PM
I got one of you Cat but it didnt turn out :(

Crimson Deity
03-27-2007, 03:58 PM
Yep, you can go ahead and use it, just mention that I took it. I saw your Osaka Jo costume too, but didn't get a chance to get a pic of it though. Wish I had.

Thank you! You've just saved me from having to put that stupid costume back on just to have a picture where I'm not squinting.

Eh, I didn't wear Osaka Jo for very long on Sunday, so I doubt ANYONE got a photo of it. ^^; I left after a few hours b/c I had to drive my friend back to Rochester, MN and every time I went outdoors to stop overheating in my vinyl the wind was threatening to wreck some serious hair havok. XD Since Osaka Jo is tons better than Cage, I'll be sure to wear it Friday or Saturday next year. ^^

ffyunie
03-27-2007, 04:00 PM

I was the Rukia that took photos of the Kingdom Hearts photoshoot on Friday for you ;P I hope they turned out well >__< I have some of you as Blinfolded Riku and one of you as Grimjaw. I'll post them later when I get them uploaded!

RinnyTinTinny
03-27-2007, 04:16 PM
Fri- Pheonix [Original Design] I had a red wig with feathers in it and a long dress

Sat.- Elena from FF 7 AC Turks [Any pics from the Masq or what ever would be nice I was running around with the group]

Master Gamer
03-27-2007, 04:34 PM
Did anybody get photos of the two ganguro girls on Friday? They are my friends are were curious as to how many people got photos of them. Apparently only five people actually knew what they were.

animeotaku99
03-27-2007, 05:20 PM
There was this girl Dressed as Ino that I thought was really cute XD she was with a group dressed as Gaara, hinata and Temari I think, anyone have a picture?

cleverramble
03-28-2007, 12:35 AM
Did anybody get photos of the two ganguro girls on Friday? They are my friends are were curious as to how many people got photos of them. Apparently only five people actually knew what they were.

O_O omg i'm really sad that i missed seeing them! XD

_kitty_
03-28-2007, 09:59 AM
I got a picture of a Link with a Mountain Dew potion and I saw a Link that I use to work with at a grocery store in Fargo is he either of them?

Mine's the Link with the Mountain Dew potion (which he later dropped and the bottle shattered, poor him). You want to give me the pic -big swirly hypno-eyes-

AlbinoRina
03-28-2007, 12:58 PM
Fri: Lara Croft Legends, FullMetal Alchemist SWAT and Iruka-sensei

Sat: Iruka-sensei, Riza Hawkeye (Riza's Revenge skit), SnJ Iruka

Sun: Iruka again

Thank you!

Fishay
03-28-2007, 07:28 PM
Anyone get pics of my other cosplays? I have TONS of my Xemnas, but I didn't get any of my Tamaki (lounging in the chair outside of my room party saturday night, I also kissed my Kyoya and nibbled his ear) I had tea! (and a big spill of water down my back!T-T) I was spoiler L sunday.

Singe
03-28-2007, 09:21 PM
So I've found very few good pictures of my Kijin costume...so it looks like I have an excuse to go run around somewhere public in it and take pictures. Though I need to like bleach the entire white layer since I did the brilliant thing and went to the MOA in costume.

Anyway, beyond that costume, does anyone have pics of the full cosplay.com group (from the photoshoot)? Like the first ones that we're taken where we're all crammed together.

ffgirl_07
03-28-2007, 09:26 PM
i was the CHIBI Roxas for 2 days
if you have pictures of me please do tell me.

zipperhead535
03-29-2007, 04:09 PM
For all three days I cosplayed Aeris Gainsborough, but it was the KH2 outfit.

Seventh_Sin
03-29-2007, 11:59 PM
Bandwagon'd!

I was Nami from One Piece (1st outfit version, there was also a Water 7 Nami) on Friday and Shampoo on Saturday. Any non-embarassing pics are greatly appreciated.

Fenix42
03-30-2007, 12:26 AM
Anyway, beyond that costume, does anyone have pics of the full cosplay.com group (from the photoshoot)? Like the first ones that we're taken where we're all crammed together.

Yeah, I'd like pictures as well. I never made it to the photoshoot. :(

RinnyTinTinny
03-30-2007, 07:07 PM
I still need more pics of my costume on friday:
[Click] (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/PhiaOlean/Pictures/AnimeDetour07028.jpg)

KaijuuX
03-30-2007, 10:50 PM
Fri-Sat: Auron
Sun: Kaijuu The Anime Slayer AKA "Not Vash"

Summoner-Yuna
03-31-2007, 05:22 PM
I was the Aeris with my hair down. I didn't have time to style my wig or even my hair. For Summoner my hair was down yet again it was longer then Yuna's Summoner hair and for songstress I was well just a a person wearing songstress. ( My Yuna earring broke *tear tear*)

Jisatsu_King
03-31-2007, 08:26 PM
I wanted to thank all of the people who took and posted pics of me as Vincent Valentine at AD. Because I wasn't able to get any additional planned photos of my costume, those are all that I have.

There's a couple of pics I was still hoping to find:

1.Any group pics with Hojo, Sephiroth, and myself, taken late Saturday.

2. A scene with a Cloud and myself attacking Sephiroth (different Seph than above request), taken during the FF photoshoot hours. I seem to remember a lot of cameras going off for that, so I'm hoping it will show up.

3. Somewhere out there is a pic of a Reno attached to my hip. (You know who you are... even if I don't, heh.)

Summoner-Yuna
04-01-2007, 06:00 PM
Summoner-Yuna - if you were the Aeris I saw on Friday than I have you

My Aeris costume didn't turn out very good. ( I really like yours) well I came across some issues. My wig was too short. (Stupid Wig) and I didn't have time to style my hair and the last thing one of my bracelets saw was a cat.

Master Gamer
04-01-2007, 07:17 PM
Who was the person with the blue skin and yellow hair? I've never seen that character before and am curious as to what it's from.

demon_alchemist
04-03-2007, 02:01 AM
Fenix84, I've got pics of you

Fenix42
04-04-2007, 01:39 PM
Thank you. ^___^
And you got pictures of my friends! They were going as Nanao-chan (the one with the flower basket) and Shunsui.

Serria
04-05-2007, 12:34 AM
My Aeris costume didn't turn out very good. ( I really like yours) well I came across some issues. My wig was too short. (Stupid Wig) and I didn't have time to style my hair and the last thing one of my bracelets saw was a cat.

Liar! I just went through your photo gallery and I'm confirming, you're an extremely cute Aeris! I know what it's like to have wig troubles, I'm lucky enough to be able to use my real hair. But don't even worry, you totally pass as her. :D We need more Aeris cosplayers! There can never, ever be enough!

Sun: Kaijuu The Anime Slayer AKA "Not Vash"

Were you the Auron that I took pictures of? (wow, any place other than a cosplay message board, that would sound creepy) XD If so, awesome costume!!

I also would love a copy of the big Cosplay.com photoshoot. I went, but I didn't have any friends with me to take pictures on my camera. T_T

demon_alchemist
04-08-2007, 03:20 AM
Thank you. ^___^
And you got pictures of my friends! They were going as Nanao-chan (the one with the flower basket) and Shunsui.

those two were great! I loved how she made the flowers/basket so it looked like it was falling, but she didn't need to worry about loosing anything, that really was a briliant idea.

Fenix42
04-09-2007, 01:57 PM
I know! :D

And she got that "annoyed look" down pat too.

CarolynCosplay
04-09-2007, 10:49 PM
Ok, I'm posting for three people, all wondering if their pictures were taken, first, me

Sunday: Pre Time Skip Kankuro w/ Karasu all wrapped up

Next person
Sunday: Pre Time Skip Temari with the 4 foot tall fan.

I know there were alot of pictures taken, so there has to be some out there. Please let me know.

I have a few of each of you you can get them from my gallery. Theyre a little dark/ blurry.

Fairly certain there's stuff floating around out there.

Friday: Luigi of the Mario trio.

I have two of you, each with mario, and one with myself I hope they work.

Does anyone have pics of me as gunner Yuna?? *crosses fingers*

I had so much fun!!! ^_^

I have 1 gunner yuna but I'm not sure if it's you. :confused: i'm sorry if it's
not.

I have to resize all of my pics, so if they're not there, keep checking back, I'm slow.

CarolynCosplay
04-09-2007, 11:09 PM
Again... picture whore here... did anyone have sexy pics of me... cause I'm vein!

I have pics of you josh, but whether or not they're sexy is up in the air. hehe

Auron, two pics, one alone, one with Cloud's weapon.

Again I'm slow with the resizing, I'm sorry.

AlbinoRina
04-10-2007, 12:21 AM
I'm still searching for any Lara Croft Legends, Iruka-sensei, SnJ Iruka, and Riza Hawkeye pictures that anyone might've snagged. -sad face-

So far no luck though. I mean literally zero...

kisses1991
06-29-2007, 08:08 PM

I think I have a picture of you so I'll post it in my gallery

Singe
07-02-2007, 01:48 AM
Meant to post this (http://questofdreams.livejournal.com/159133.html#cutid1) ages ago, after my sister showed ti to me, but it took a while to find the link again...and then I just got lazy. ^.^;

There are a ton of cosplay.com people in here, including AlbinoRina, XanaTenshi, CloakedSchemer, myself, and most likely, quite a few others.

Does have pics of some of the more "special" moments at the yaoi panel at the very end, just so anyone who might get offended is aware.

^.^

Fenix42
07-07-2007, 02:40 PM
Wow...I was mistaken for Kira Izuru, lol.

cryo prime
08-09-2007, 12:24 AM
ok so im finding a lot of me which i like but they are all eather in the yard or on stage, anyone have others of me. for info i was the chouji that had the expanding suit.