PDA

View Full Version : For H.O.T fans

castleoutsider
04-13-2003, 06:31 AM
ah ^^ huhu i dunno.. i just wanna show ppls my room ^^ i noticed looooootsa ppls love my heejunnie oppa~ so.. i want to show them my room ^^ enjoy the sexualness! LOL

http://members.lycos.co.uk/musicyujah/chelroom.JPG

http://members.lycos.co.uk/musicyujah/chelroom2.JPG

http://members.lycos.co.uk/musicyujah/chelroom3.JPG

theres more that arent in those pics.. thats just one wall.. well 1.5 walls LOL theres other walls i didnt get pics of yet ^^ my rooms like... 95% heejun ^^ and speratic choti group posters and then the other members.. mostly kangta... cuz like.. *shrugs* there were lots in the mag -- LOL so yeh lol ^^

please comment ^^!!

chel

Saiban
04-13-2003, 08:01 AM
Word thats a lot of pictures.....

slightlysalted
04-13-2003, 04:42 PM
Wow~~big Hee Jun fan i see-----Hehe, that's so cool, it's completely coveed with Hee Jun...and then a random picture of Woo Hyuk ^^;

...Aww, none of his Outside Castle rose pictures are there...wah, i liked those....

castleoutsider
04-14-2003, 09:15 AM
ne -- i LOVE outside castle.. hence the ID LOL but yeh ^^ woo hyuk ones are lil photo cards that are behind my door ^^ but all the posters are all heejunnie ^^

daria_jack
04-14-2003, 11:20 AM
I gotta give it to you Hee Jun is HOT and outside castle if fly, I have it on tape but I don't listen to it as much as I'd like

P.S. me and my friends (other H.O.T. fans) got the name thing right away LOL good choice

castleoutsider
04-14-2003, 05:24 PM
haha i know ^^ they are HOT lol huhu~ ah~ i listen to choti everyday ^^!! i love them sooo much!! even my heejunnie ^^ oppa!! sarang hae yo!!!

JunniOppa
04-17-2003, 12:04 PM
Very nice room! x3 I only have one wall covered in H.O.T <sob> My printer can only take so much @@;
But yeah! Im planning on cosplay OC Heejun this year! ^^ I already have my hair like him--<obsessive fan>

I listen to H.O.T. every day, but my favorite CD is Heejun second album. I love his new style of music! My fav song from that CD would probably be H.I.C.-- He has such a nice voice ^o^
And im the only one that likes him over at my school--So everyone calls me Sheejun..XD;;;;

castleoutsider
04-18-2003, 02:12 PM
puhaha ^_^! nah doh~ im the only one that likes heejunnie too~ mostly all my friends like woo hyuk or jaewon --; huk~ oh well more for me ^^! ah~ my hair cut didnt turn out how i wanted it --; i wanted mine 4th album style, and my sister wanted OC style -- SOOo wrong.. that lady sucked turkeys --;; oh well~ i wanna touch heejunnies hair! ahh! *dies* puhaha! ah i love all junnies songs ^^ ive been listening to the live cd ^^ makes me happy cuz i like think about what junnie would think if he see me front row at a concert and im all jumping and singing along to the words he be like wow! +_+~~!!! haha ahh~~ heejunnie oppa sarang hae yo~~ *swoons*

http://castleoutsider.cjb.net

Aoshi Shinomori
04-24-2003, 03:23 AM
wow now thats alot of hee jun posters.. my fav is kangta and they are my fav kpop band. i like outside castle too.. i have the music video and live performance.

castleoutsider
04-26-2003, 12:27 AM
huhu i have lots of OC pefs ^^ 2 hrs worth LOL if u want more u can buy some tapes from me ^___^!! http://thelist2327.cjb.net lotsa choti and lotsa other ppls too ^^!!!

pyro anarchy
04-26-2003, 12:38 AM
H.O.T. goodness..
gosh makes me wanna watch some of their old music videos again. I still like their old stuff like "We are the future".
It really sucks that they broke up.
H.O.T. was the first k-pop group that influence me to listen to more k-pop music.

Aoshi Shinomori
04-26-2003, 01:27 AM
i'm H.O.T for life.. it got me into k-pop and i never get tired of listening to it.. my friends and i were practicing to do the " we are the future" dance at a con at karaoke singing it heh

castleoutsider
04-26-2003, 04:13 AM
wow!!! fun!!! i dunno all of the wrtf dance i know most of the candy dance ^^!!! w00t!! i wanna be junnie for the otacon! w00t!! *dances* i hope i get to~~~ fun times!! heejun man eul sarang hae!!

Aoshi Shinomori
04-28-2003, 02:55 AM
heh well i am planning on doing a Outside Castle, Iyah, or We are the future cosplay of Kangta. i hope it comes out right.. and i hope we can get the moves right for We are the future.. i just think the dancing is really cool.

king
04-28-2003, 08:47 AM
I think HOT introduces a lot of people into K-pop, even after they broke up they are a way that people get into it. Hee Jun is cool, but I'm one of those girls that always had a liking toward Kangta. I guess it's the whole pretty boy thing. ^^; Just like Kim Tae Hyung of Click-B. Outside Castle was my favorite video from them, but I found the video for Hope insanely amusing. Maybe it was because of the lameness of the video that I liked it a lot.

castleoutsider
04-28-2003, 02:36 PM
puahaha~ i knnow beets kinda weird.. i didnt really get heejuns part either LOL tho~ hyukie looked hot ^^ and as always so did heejunnie~ ah pretty boy? so then have u read junta gfic? ^^ junta is my fave couple ^^! so sweet! ah~~ lolol if u havent search for a forum called the tonhyuk and junta forum ^^! junta hwighting!!!

ah yes;; and H.O.T did open up kpop for me ^^!!!! forever h.o.t!

Ymecy
04-28-2003, 07:35 PM
i LOVE H.O.T!!! they're soooooo hot!!!!!!!! it sux that they broke up u_u

but yeah i love them ^_^ i found out about them from my friend who loved them, and then after that i just started listening to them more and more.

king
04-29-2003, 12:36 AM
I have a bunch of their music videos on my computer. I watch them mostly for the fun dancing (my friend is teaching me the dance to We Are the Future) and the silliness of them all.

Aoshi Shinomori
05-03-2003, 06:03 PM
the dance to We are the Future is cool.. i like their live performance of that.. my favorite music video is Outside Castle,Iyah and We are the future.. heh its funny when u look back to when they started from candy and grew up to when they were in Outside Castle.. they each changed a little or a lot . towards the end they each have their own look and style..

Zetchi
08-01-2003, 09:44 PM
omg your room is AWESOME!!!
i need some kpop posters in my room
wanna gimme some!!! lol

xKaori
08-01-2003, 11:06 PM
Man I remember when my room use to look like that... I gave all my posters away... Stupid me -.-;
Yep yep I grew up listening to H.O.T., listened to them when they first came out, but have none of their stuff except their CDs. >.<

Their concerts weren't that great since they weren't really singing.... T.T oh wells??

Heh the good ol' days..Too bad they broke up. T.T