PDA

View Full Version : Sailor Moon cosplay!

sailorgallifrey
03-26-2007, 09:13 PM
I was wondering if anyone else will be cosplaying characters from Sailor Moon to AMA this year. My boyfriend and I will be cosplaying this picture one day
http://mangastyle.net/book4/nt4-023.jpg

And I'll also be wearing my Sera Myu fuku.

Maybe if there are some more, we can get some group photos or something. Or just meet and hang out for a little bit ^^

FancyFace
03-27-2007, 01:42 PM
*jumps up and down and waves hands wildly in the air* Thank God, I thought I would be the only one cosplaying as one of the Senshi! I'm going to be doing Sailor V from the live action series. Is that okay? I'm still seeing if I can go because I need a ride from a friend of mine but if I go you want to hook up and do a Sailor Shoot? Hopefully we can get a full cast!!!

FancyFace
03-27-2007, 04:43 PM
BTW: there was a Dark Mercury and Sailor Moon there last year who cosplayed like me, from the live action series. We also spotted a Sailor Uranus. So, if these people read this contact us!!!

sailorgallifrey
03-27-2007, 05:28 PM
YAY SAILOR V!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I freaking love Sailor V ^.^ We should so totally do a Sailor Shoot (even if that wording makes it sound like we're doing something violent XD ) That would own majorly ^^

strawbryshuichi
03-28-2007, 12:09 AM
I'm gonna try my best and have Helios done by AMA... ^^'

sailorgallifrey
03-28-2007, 06:58 AM
Yay! I love Helios! ^__^

FancyFace
03-28-2007, 09:06 AM
You know what we should do. We should try to get Johnny invovled in our shoot. So we could do a whole Sailor Moon Power Ranger Crossover kind of deal. Like we can stand in our poses and yell out our sayings. Man, that would be freaking awsome! I would die. BTW: my name is Ashley. PM me if you like and we cand work out details on what day we want to get everyone together. Were you there last year?

sailorgallifrey
03-28-2007, 11:46 PM
Dude, Sailor Moon Power Ranger shoot would be amazing XD Yooouu knooow... the first guy... who counts, anyway, to play Mamochan in myu was also the red guy in the japanese power rangers (please forgive my serious lack of power ranger knowledge ^.^;;) So it soo totally fits for there to be a crossover of them. Um... in Usaland, anyway :P

madamevasquez
03-29-2007, 06:01 AM
i'll be some form of usagi. just post which day.

FancyFace
03-29-2007, 10:38 AM
We'll let you know madamevasquez whenever we figure out the dates ourselves! Thanks for joining us!

SailorKagome
03-30-2007, 11:29 AM
I'll be cosplaying Luna (human version) from the movie/manga. :)

FancyFace
03-30-2007, 12:45 PM
Once we figure out the day and time, do you want to meet up with us SailorKagome so we can do a photo shoot?

sailorgallifrey
03-30-2007, 04:34 PM
Yay! I freaking love Luna ^__^ (I wonder how often I'm going to say things like that before this thread is over.... I love too many characters, it seems...)

SailorKagome
03-31-2007, 12:08 PM
Once we figure out the day and time, do you want to meet up with us SailorKagome so we can do a photo shoot?

Definately! :)

And usagi_chan, lol! It's all good... I love all the characters, too! That's why it's always so hard to choose a sailor moon cosplay, lol.

Reiko
03-31-2007, 07:26 PM
umm well I might stop it

Rei2Rei
03-31-2007, 09:49 PM
Yay! It sounds like there will be a lot of Sailor Moon cosplay this year! A shoot would be so much fun. :) I'll be cosplaying as PGSM Sailor Venus.

Haruka_Tenou
04-06-2007, 07:58 AM
I'm going to try to aim towards being Haruka Tenou. I need to get my hair cut through.. or just a wig. I might be Michiru or Haruka. I'll be in Haruka's Guaken Acadmey form or her Sailor Uranus outfit.

sailorgallifrey
04-11-2007, 03:36 PM
As it turns out... I don't think I'll quite be able to make it to AMA this year. ^^; I'm sorry, everyone!

double00beaver
04-11-2007, 07:01 PM
I'm going as Usagi in her school uniform. A photoshoot sounds fun.

FancyFace
04-12-2007, 03:45 PM
As far as I know, AMA is still a go for me... Now, I'm just worried about getting my Sailor V costume from PGSM ready. I got materials I just have to meet up with my friends and they can help me with it. Pray it all turns out. Then once I figure what day my friends are doing our FB group, another group there doing, we can still do a photoshoot for those who are still interested!!!

FancyFace
04-17-2007, 02:16 PM
All right you guys... I was thinking Friday would be a good day for the Gathering. If you guys agree: what time do you want to meet and greet and where?

Haruka_Tenou
04-18-2007, 07:02 AM
Well... this is my first anime convention. So, I don't really care. Usagi or double00beaver has to direct me wherever we meet, xD

double00beaver
04-18-2007, 11:09 AM
^-^; This is my first AMA so I won't know where to go either, Haruka-chan. Hope they have maps. xD

Haruka_Tenou
04-18-2007, 11:30 AM
It's kun to you, missy! -kids around- XD I luffle my Usagi.

strawbryshuichi
04-18-2007, 06:54 PM
Friday sounds good. I'll prolly be in a skirt on Saturday, so unless you guys wanna WAIT until afterwards, I can only do Friday.

FancyFace
04-19-2007, 08:30 AM
Okay, so far Friday sounds good. Lets get a few more people to agree. Then we'll go from there. This is so going to rock you guys! This will be my first gathering!

kaligoddess
04-20-2007, 10:39 PM
If I can fix my wig, I'll bring PGSM Princess Sailormoon.

double00beaver
04-22-2007, 08:13 AM
Friday sounds good for me as well.

Haruka_Tenou
04-22-2007, 08:22 AM
I'll maybe not do the photoshoot. I'm still going as Haruka Tenou(Sailor Uranus) but... I might not do it.. I'm going to lurk around and run down the halls like a idoit.

samt03
04-22-2007, 03:19 PM
If it's your first con I would suggest going just so you can see how its done and get pictures for yourself, no one is going to force you to actualy be in it if you don't want to. The shoots themselves usually take only a few minutes (unless your in a huge series like Bleach or Kingdom Hearts) and by going to one you get to meet people you know share the same interestes as you, and you can see how their costumes are done and stuffs like that.

I'll be helping Fancy arrange this (it's only her second con and stuffs so yeah), anyway you guys seem ok with Friday, so may I suggest Friday 3 or 4pm near Artist Alley? (if you remeber last year there was space by the elevators, at least I think that's what they where)
(Please excuse any spelling errors insomia let me to only get a few hours of sleep last night)

strawbryshuichi
04-23-2007, 12:59 AM
::siiigh:: I don't think I'll have Helios done for AMA, which makes me all sorts of sad. Hope you guys can forgive me.

XxSailorMarsxX
04-23-2007, 09:20 AM
-.- u guyz do a sailor moon cosplay group now?? i was super sailor mars, and my friend was super sailor moon last AMA, i would go again as sailor mars but i dont have the wig for it and neither does super sailor moon. <pouts> no fair...

FancyFace
04-23-2007, 12:28 PM
I REMEMBER YOU GUYS! I took pics of you guys. I was PGSM (nonfuku) Ami! But the day you cosplayed as them I was Lirin from Saiyuki.

FancyFace
04-25-2007, 04:09 PM
Ah, one by one people are droping out, but thats okay, we forgive you guys because we're all SM lovers! But seriously anyone else still interested PM me and we can hook up on Friday... or whenever!

Con-freak
04-26-2007, 12:00 AM
I was thinking of doing a crossplay im a guy but i was thinking of dressing as one of the girls, thought it be funny lol

FancyFace
04-26-2007, 08:23 AM
That would be hilarous!!! Which senshi are you going to do?

Con-freak
04-27-2007, 01:07 AM
That would be hilarous!!! Which senshi are you going to do?
Im not realy sure, i ever realy watched the anime much when i was younge ri cought it somtimes tho. Iv dresse dup as a girl before like on howlloween and stuff people took alot of pics and we laughed overall it was fun so i thought being a sailor moon girl wouldnt hurt, it will probly just come down to what color i like th emost but i was thinking sailor jupiter since she has brown hair and my hair is long for a guy like a few inches past my shoulder so by june it will be a ta dlonger so that way i wouldnt have to dye my hair or wear a wig since we both have brown hair.

FancyFace
05-01-2007, 07:30 AM
Well, if you want to, lets try to meet up (along with anyone else who is interested) on Friday. Not really sure what time yet. I've never really handled a gathering befeore and one of my bestbuds know more about them then I do. Not to mention this is only my second year going to AMA!

Con-freak
05-02-2007, 01:15 AM
Well, if you want to, lets try to meet up (along with anyone else who is interested) on Friday. Not really sure what time yet. I've never really handled a gathering befeore and one of my bestbuds know more about them then I do. Not to mention this is only my second year going to AMA!

idk if ill do a sailor or not i kinda want to put kinda dont be a bit imbarrising probly lol but def fun.

and this would be my first ama

samt03
05-02-2007, 02:00 AM
I'm gonna suggest 3 or 4 pm at the end of Artist Alley again (by what I think are elevators)

Fancy- If you remeber this is where we sat as the Saiyuki guys/girls and had people keep asking us for pics Sunday. The lighting seemed good and lots of people should be able to see you guys.

FancyFace
05-02-2007, 09:14 AM
Oh yeah, I remember that. When we get together for costumes remember me to bring the pictures and point the area out to me...

Okay you guys, you heard her. LOL! I say we go with four but its up to you guys. Tell me what you think!

samt03
05-22-2007, 12:25 AM
Okay guys, time's passed, Friday 4 pm Artist Alley? If I don't hear back from anyone saying it's not okay by Weds I'm going to add this day/time to the shoot thread.

FancyFace
05-22-2007, 10:42 AM
That sounds pretty good samt!

Haruka_Tenou
05-23-2007, 07:05 AM
I've changed. I won't be able to do Haruka Tenou, I wish I could but next year, I'll have more time.

FancyFace
05-23-2007, 12:09 PM
Well, darnit. Well, I hope to still see you guys. If you see a Sailor V walking around, its me. So, don't be shy and say hi! :)

samt03
05-24-2007, 12:05 AM
I dunno who's left in this group... but anyway I'm putting you guys down for 4pm friday artist alley...

FancyFace
05-25-2007, 08:02 AM
Thankies. I checked that. Hopefully, they'll be more people there then just me as Sailor V...

Elendriel
06-04-2007, 11:41 PM
I hope we can come

madamevasquez
06-06-2007, 09:42 PM
i'm bringing princess serenity, princess pluto, and princess uranus! no fear!

FancyFace
06-11-2007, 07:52 AM
Thank God, I was beging to think that this gathering wouldn't happen. So many of the originals people have dropped out but I know stuff comes up. We're still working on my Sailor V costume. I'll see you Friday at four! I can't wait. It's almost here!!!