PDA

View Full Version : Trinity Blood

Moon_Fish
03-28-2007, 03:50 PM
Ok, so far I know a few people are doing TB cosplays for AWA. Anyone else?

rosabella
03-31-2007, 05:18 PM
I might be Seth Nightlord. I don't know yet though.

KimiChizuchan
03-31-2007, 05:40 PM
I'm planning on cosplaying as Esther; she's my big project for the year. <3

IchiHaneTenshi
03-31-2007, 08:11 PM
Another Esther! :3 I might be bringing it but I'm not sure yet.

Moon_Fish
04-01-2007, 11:39 AM
Yay! Wow there are alot of Esthers lol. I' working on Esther's black Queen Albion dress. Which ones do you guys plan to do?

KimiChizuchan
04-04-2007, 07:07 PM
I was going to do her white dress(manga version), from before she became Queen...'cause I was talked into it. Though I might do the blue version because I <3 it.

PhoenixGate
04-05-2007, 12:56 PM
I should have Abel (anime Krusnik version) done by then though I may take it and do the artbook AX version once I debut the Krusnik.

Blue Eyed Matador
04-08-2007, 11:08 PM
I will be attending as RKO Caterina Sforza <3

Moon_Fish
04-10-2007, 08:06 PM
I will be attending as RKO Caterina Sforza <3

Big fan of your hellsing cosplays! I'll have to make sure to get a pic of you! ^^

phantomthief
04-10-2007, 09:16 PM
Another Esther! :3 I might be bringing it but I'm not sure yet.

And I shall steal you. Again ^_^

I'd looooooooooooooooooooove to do Dietrich or one of the other RKOrden guys, but uniforms hate me with a fierce passion XD They never turn out quite... clean... >.>;;;

~Ari-chan

Azysapphy
04-10-2007, 09:40 PM
I was going to do her white dress(manga version), from before she became Queen...'cause I was talked into it. Though I might do the blue version because I <3 it.

I'll have to steal you away then...lol

hyperperson
04-10-2007, 10:15 PM
I've been working on Seth Nightlord's hat cause it amuses me so if I have enough time after I finish my original design cosplay project I'm working on I might make the whole cosplay. I've always loved the outfit soo much and have always wanted to make it. <3

phantomthief
05-29-2007, 01:57 AM
Okay, I'm officially indesicive. I think.

Add me on as RKO Gunslinger/Tres ^_________^ *stares at IWFHellsing* YAY!!!

~Ari-chan

Elendriel
06-01-2007, 01:31 PM
if everything works out and I'm able to return to AWA, I will bring my Artbook Cain Nightlord cosplay with me :D

watch out Seths and Abels, your brother is on the hunt :P

j/k but seriously, can't wait to see everyone!

london2191
06-01-2007, 02:33 PM
-freaks out- Cloaked Schemer at AWA?!?! -dies- You must bring Fran or Lord Rasler-sama or Riku.... o.o

Oh...sorry for interrupting your thread. ^^;; Have you guys given me a time, location and date for you photoshoot? *so I can post it up*

Blue Eyed Matador
06-01-2007, 03:51 PM
OOOOH An RKO Tres!! I'm excited.

@ Freezerburn- thanks ^_^ It's odd to venture out of Hellsing but we will definately have to do pics together <3

phantomthief
06-01-2007, 05:20 PM
Well... I'll be in Tres (or Dietrich if the staff doesn't like my modified Nerf guns X3) from Friday until 4 and most of Saturday afternoon

EDIT: Okay, Tres' guns have been veto-ed XD Say hello to Dietrich!

~Ari-chan

Elendriel
06-01-2007, 07:26 PM
Well... I'll be in Tres (or Dietrich if the staff doesn't like my modified Nerf guns X3) from Friday until 4 and most of Saturday afternoon

EDIT: Okay, Tres' guns have been veto-ed XD Say hello to Dietrich!

~Ari-chan

alright! I'm getting my side together :D hehe.. Cain is pleased

Moon_Fish
06-01-2007, 10:30 PM
OOOOH An RKO Tres!! I'm excited.

@ Freezerburn- thanks ^_^ It's odd to venture out of Hellsing but we will definately have to do pics together <3

>< I was looking forward to getting pics together, but this cosplay is taking more time and experience than i expected, so I'll have to pulled out of this year, hopefully I can try to finish it for momocon.

phantomthief
06-01-2007, 11:16 PM
hehe.. Cain is pleased

As du willst mein Meister.

Tohma
06-03-2007, 12:14 AM
Well it seems I will be going to AWA..and have been told I should bring my cain outfit XD It will be debuting at Otakon and is definetly not done yet..but will be well before AWA ^^

So my artbook Cain will be at AWA (2 Cains! *gasp* its a conspiracy! XD) That is...IF my crazy huge wings can survive the car trip...

phantomthief
06-03-2007, 03:52 AM
HURRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

Er... Oh noes... Dietrich is gonna be SO confused XD

~Ari-chan

Elendriel
06-03-2007, 08:22 AM
Well it seems I will be going to AWA..and have been told I should bring my cain outfit XD It will be debuting at Otakon and is definetly not done yet..but will be well before AWA ^^

So my artbook Cain will be at AWA (2 Cains! *gasp* its a conspiracy! XD) That is...IF my crazy huge wings can survive the car trip...

heheh.. we can take over the world, starting with the con :D

tho if everything works out, I might have Issac too :D yay for more of Cain's minions!

Solargirl
06-10-2007, 07:37 PM
I'm planning on bringing either Radu, Ion or Melchoir :D

Elendriel
06-20-2007, 06:45 PM
I'm planning on bringing either Radu, Ion or Melchoir :D

you GOTTA bring Radu!!! I'm going to have my red artbook and my blue/white artbook versions of Ion with me :D

Solargirl
06-20-2007, 08:39 PM
you GOTTA bring Radu!!! I'm going to have my red artbook and my blue/white artbook versions of Ion with me :D

Cool your doing Ion!! That's awesome XD And sure i'll totally bring Radu :D I'll be bringing the Rozen Kreuz uniform and artbook versions :D

phantomthief
06-20-2007, 10:44 PM
Cool your doing Ion!! That's awesome XD And sure i'll totally bring Radu :D I'll be bringing the Rozen Kreuz uniform and artbook versions :D

Oooh~ I demand lots of pictures with you!
Dietrich loves his puppets. :heart:

~Ari-chan

phantomthief
06-22-2007, 01:47 AM
Hate to double post, but Mike McFarland has been announced as a guest for AWA ^_____________^

He's the voice of our dear Cain.

I have my miniskirt for FMA voice actors and MSA autographs, I suppose I have my RKO armband for the Trinity Blood cast XD

~Ari-chan

Elendriel
06-22-2007, 03:06 PM
Hate to double post, but Mike McFarland has been announced as a guest for AWA ^_____________^

I have my miniskirt for FMA voice actors and MSA autographs, I suppose I have my RKO armband for the Trinity Blood cast

~Ari-chan

EEEEEEE!!! OMG yes!! hahah that is awesome!!! :D I'm so wearing Issak to meet him

hehehe

Cool your doing Ion!! That's awesome And sure i'll totally bring Radu I'll be bringing the Rozen Kreuz uniform and artbook versions

good good!! This is gonna rock haha omg I'm so excited now :D

Oooh~ I demand lots of pictures with you!
Dietrich loves his puppets. :heart:

~Ari-chan

nuuu no puppets :mad: Don't do that to Radu. :lost:

phantomthief
06-22-2007, 06:03 PM
EEEEEEE!!! OMG yes!! hahah that is awesome!!! :D I'm so wearing Issak to meet him

ISAAAAAAAAAAK!!! I shall cling to you if you don't mind >.>

nuuu no puppets :mad: Don't do that to Radu. :lost:

Awwwwwww X3 Guess I'll just have to stick to "Esther"

~Ari-chan

Elendriel
06-24-2007, 03:46 PM
heheh... clinging :P Issak would be like >,< WTF are you doing Dietrich

haha

but we totally gotta meet Mike as them!! That would be AMAZING! :D

Solargirl
06-26-2007, 09:50 PM

I have my miniskirt for FMA voice actors and MSA autographs, I suppose I have my RKO armband for the Trinity Blood cast XD

~Ari-chan

Omg that so awesome!!! I'm defenitely going to meet him as RKO Radu and get my armband signed XD I can't wait :D

phantomthief
06-26-2007, 10:04 PM
We should figure out when his signing/panel/something's gonna be and meet up right beforehand ^__________^

~Ari-chan

Elendriel
06-30-2007, 08:35 PM
heheeh this is gonna ROCK :D

oh! and I finished Ion! http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=79352&member=46611 just wanted to share :)

Solargirl
07-04-2007, 08:33 PM
heheeh this is gonna ROCK :D

oh! and I finished Ion! http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=79352&member=46611 just wanted to share :)

Once again, your Ion looks amazing!! :bigtu: This makes me want to do Radu's imperial outfit.

IchiHaneTenshi
07-18-2007, 02:42 AM
I've kind of changed my mind. Esther is a maybe. x.x I've got the artbook version nearly 100% buuut I've got artbook Ion made. I'm probably going to be making Empire Ion for AWA though. ^^; I love the way the armor looks and everything. I'm also dragging my Lilith with me! (Also artbook. We need to stop being insane x.x )

phantomthief
07-27-2007, 11:33 PM
Hey guuuuuuuuys! Esther's and the Pope's VAs are gonna be at AWA!!! : D

Let's see... We've got Esther, The Pope, Cain, and Virgil. Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice :3
Now we need Ion and Abel XD

~Ari-chan

Tohma
07-28-2007, 02:24 AM
XD As much as I would love to go and harass the VAs..I don't think I could go to a panel XD I can't sit down with my wings ^^;;

phantomthief
07-28-2007, 04:18 AM
I usually only hit the autographing sessions :3

~Ari-chan

Elendriel
07-30-2007, 06:14 PM
Hey guuuuuuuuys! Esther's and the Pope's VAs are gonna be at AWA!!! : D

Let's see... We've got Esther, The Pope, Cain, and Virgil. Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice :3
Now we need Ion and Abel XD

~Ari-chan

really, awesome! That would be amazing :D

IchiHaneTenshi
08-02-2007, 02:14 AM
Awwwwwww X3 Guess I'll just have to stick to "Esther"

~Ari-chan

DSJFKSJFD WHY ME? DX

Oh and I'm bringing black Queen Esther if I come. <3 Just so you guys know.

Elendriel
08-06-2007, 12:22 AM
niiiice! I gotta get pics with you Ichi :D

oh! and I got my newest version of artbook Ion done! (sooo sooo sooooo excited!)
http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=84996&member=46611

evenstar1
08-12-2007, 08:26 AM
I'll be bringing RCO Radu for the panel to go along with CloakedSchemer's Isaak and Akele's Dietrich and I'll be bringing 40% krusnik Abel for sometime on Friday. Tohma I demand pictures. Maybe we can move more than 3 feet this time.

Tohma
08-12-2007, 11:23 PM
I'll be bringing RCO Radu for the panel to go along with CloakedSchemer's Isaak and Akele's Dietrich and I'll be bringing 40% krusnik Abel for sometime on Friday. Tohma I demand pictures. Maybe we can move more than 3 feet this time.

Hehe, well I'm definetly wearing Cain on Friday so even if we have to run away somewhere then we will get pictures XD And by run I mean...walk very quickly...cause I really don't think I can run XD

one request..if its windy..no outside pictures >_> We don't want another Otakon accident with the wings u_u

evenstar1
08-13-2007, 01:01 AM
yes i agree no wind. Wind+ wings= dead wings. I know I'll be in Abel later on friday cause I have to be in DN Angel that afternoon.

athena-chan
08-14-2007, 12:36 AM
I might bring Queen Esther, If I do I'll be wearing it during the day on Friday.

Elendriel
08-17-2007, 08:25 PM
Hehe, well I'm definetly wearing Cain on Friday so even if we have to run away somewhere then we will get pictures XD And by run I mean...walk very quickly...cause I really don't think I can run XD

one request..if its windy..no outside pictures >_> We don't want another Otakon accident with the wings u_u

and I will have Red Mars artbook Cain done, so we must get pics too! :D

(Poor Tohma lol)

evenstar1
08-22-2007, 10:35 AM
hey cloakedschemer do you know when mike mcfarlands panel is? i need to know when i need to be in RCO Radu.

Elendriel
08-22-2007, 02:05 PM
hey cloakedschemer do you know when mike mcfarlands panel is? i need to know when i need to be in RCO Radu.

lol no clue. once the schedule comes out we'll know when

hehe and I just put up a work in progress Isaak pic up to share :) http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=87249&member=46611

IchiHaneTenshi
08-23-2007, 08:48 PM
Okay. so I changed my mind. IF I can come and this is BIG if because my homecon is the week before :x then I'm bringing Black Artbook Queen Esther. WOOT. My Lilith is also doing the artbook one now too. x.x and those dresses are eating my soul.

Elendriel
08-23-2007, 11:43 PM
oooooo wow omg, you rock! lol

oh and... http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=87422&member=46611 I finished Dietrich! (well, almost) but hehe.... I added something different ;) (yes I'm insane for doing the artbook versions of those two...it was hard!!) :D

Inoli
08-31-2007, 12:11 PM
*pokes IchiHane* ano... You forgot to mention your Cosplaying Chauofer/pack mule/ body gaurd who's comming as well... mostly to make sure you girls are going to be alright. So there will be Another Abel Nightroad in amongst allt he others comming as well. ^^;;;

is there going to be an official TB gathering for maybe a little photo shoot? *looks hopeful* and Cloaked I must pose with you XD

phantomthief
09-16-2007, 06:58 PM
Meooooooooooooow ^____________^
Wore Dietrich this weekend, got Wendy Powell (Sister Paula) and Greg Ayres (The Pope) to sign my armband, got some AWESOME pictures, did the Chicken Dance, ran around with Inoli's super Special Awesome scythe...

Greg apparently super mega ultra :heart:s Trinity Blood cosplayers :3 He blessed me and Paula X3

We need a solid time >.>;

~Ari-chan

javits
09-16-2007, 10:43 PM
I might, maybe, bring the Pope to AWA, even though I swore I wouldn't wear him again until I remade the cloak. It depends on when the shoot will be, I guess...

evenstar1
09-17-2007, 07:05 AM
:sits on Javits: Yes bring the Pope......crap! I don't have you staff made....:puts on list of stuff to make: But yes bring the pope ^_^

Tohma
09-17-2007, 11:25 PM
Well I have a photoshoot at 3..and it will take me 2 hours to get into Cain...so perferably not before 3 on Friday XD

Maybe a photoshoot at say...4:30 on Friday?

evenstar1
09-18-2007, 08:06 AM
noooo not 4:30 thats when the FMA photoshoot is.

athena-chan
09-18-2007, 10:36 PM
Looks like White Queen Ester is now my Saturday afternoon/night costume.

If anyone doing trinity blood on Saturday, say 5-6ish let me know and maybe we can do a small gathering.