PDA

View Full Version : Misa Misa - Death Note

purejade
03-28-2007, 09:40 PM
Hi Everybody, I am thinking of trying to pull off Misa Misa. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions or even commets about this idea. Am I out of my mind?

Arienette
03-28-2007, 10:13 PM
It's all up to you--you're the one who has the ultimate say in what you're going to cosplay. If you feel comfortable cosplaying Misa, go for it!

She's actually not that difficult of a cosplay, compared to a lot of others. :P

Which outfit are you thinking about doing?

Nia
03-28-2007, 10:23 PM
Yeah, she's a pretty easy character to cosplay as unless you decide to make a scythe or something. I'll be cosplaying her this year as well, and all I really had to do was buy some clothes from Ebay/thrift stores, modify them, and now I just need to buy and style a wig.

Which outfit of hers do you like?

ycysusan2001
03-29-2007, 05:26 AM
^^ I am doing misa for AX. Though I plan to do movie version, which is easier for me.
Most of the stuff U can find them in hot topic. Though its a bit expancive. Thrift store near my place does not have any punck-ish stuff, but its worth a try. ^^;;; I never try to buy stuff in ebay before, so I dont know anything about it.

purejade
03-29-2007, 12:23 PM
I was thinking of doing her black dress or the one with the jean like top. I might go thrift Store hopping this weekend but we will see.

Urufu
03-31-2007, 04:21 AM
Okay Im just gonna say this. If u dont really fit what Misa Misa is supposed to be like(teenage girl, with models body, duh) Please dont cosplay as her.

My pet peeve I dont like it when people cosplay as characters that look nothing like them.

benihime
03-31-2007, 06:56 AM
Okay Im just gonna say this. If u dont really fit what Misa Misa is supposed to be like(teenage girl, with models body, duh) Please dont cosplay as her.

My pet peeve I dont like it when people cosplay as characters that look nothing like them.

.....thats kinda harsh. you can always achieve looking like a character if you try had enough. are you saying bigger people can't cosplay thin people? it would be the same idea for crossplay, since technically they aren't that gender.