PDA

View Full Version : Square Enix Photoshoot

Hatsu
03-29-2007, 04:20 AM
Anyone interested? I think it's an awesome idea. Any character that appears in any Square Enix Game.

Barunesusa
03-29-2007, 12:37 PM
I think it's a good idea, but I think it might be a better idea to post this on the SC forums ^.~

I vote for Saturday though - as both KH and FF photoshoots are then.

folkeye
03-29-2007, 01:19 PM
We're doing a 2nd Final Fantasy Photoshoot on Saturday (hopefully) at 1pm meeting up right outside registration (4th floor I guess) maybe that could become the SE meeting).

Of if you want to do Friday I think I'll have a SE character on. Star Ocean 3 is SE...right? Or at least Square.

Hatsu
03-29-2007, 01:32 PM
I think it's a good idea, but I think it might be a better idea to post this on the SC forums ^.~

Isnt this the SC forum?

We're doing a 2nd Final Fantasy Photoshoot on Saturday (hopefully) at 1pm meeting up right outside registration (4th floor I guess) maybe that could become the SE meeting).

Of if you want to do Friday I think I'll have a SE character on. Star Ocean 3 is SE...right? Or at least Square.

Yeah, Star Ocean is SE.

Even if we dont get the meeting on the list (http://scmb.sakuracon.org/viewtopic.php?t=14247), we can still set a time and try to meet up then, or somethin. :bigtu:

Barunesusa
03-29-2007, 01:39 PM
Isnt this the SC forum?

Yeah, Star Ocean is SE.

Even if we dont get the meeting on the list (http://scmb.sakuracon.org/viewtopic.php?t=14247), we can still set a time and try to meet up then, or somethin. :bigtu:

I meant at the Sakura-Con Message Board XD; Sorry for that confusion.

Kagami-chan
03-29-2007, 01:52 PM

No, isn't the Kingdom Hearts photoshoot at 2:00 on Friday? I just checked the list of photoshoots, and it said it was then on Dessa's post. Then when I looked on the pages, there weren't any changes that I saw? Am I missing something?

Hatsu
03-29-2007, 01:52 PM
Ohhhhh.... ok i get it. I'm a little loopy becasue of the pain killer i'm on. Just got all 4 of my wisdom teeth out yesterday. So my brain is a little fuzzy. Hard to type straight.

Hatsu
03-29-2007, 01:56 PM
No, isn't the Kingdom Hearts photoshoot at 2:00 on Friday? I just checked the list of photoshoots, and it said it was then on Dessa's post. Then when I looked on the pages, there weren't any changes that I saw? Am I missing something?

Yeah, there is a KH photoshoot on Friday at 2 PM. and a FF photoshoot on Friday at 3:30, and Saturday at 1.

We were talking about a Square Enix photoshoot. woth FF, KH, Star Ocean and sruff. Any character from any Square game.

Kagami-chan
03-29-2007, 02:09 PM
Yeah, there is a KH photoshoot on Friday at 2 PM. and a FF photoshoot on Friday at 3:30, and Saturday at 1.

We were talking about a Square Enix photoshoot. woth FF, KH, Star Ocean and sruff. Any character from any Square game.

Yeah, I know what you meant about the Square Enix photoshoot. But I was confused when she said they were on Saturday.

Barunesusa
03-29-2007, 02:25 PM
...Eee, I'm sorry, I meant Friday. << *also on painkillers and staying home sick*

folkeye
03-29-2007, 06:11 PM
Like I said, I'd be good to go most any time Friday as far as I know. If ya want to meet and it gets too hectic to figure out things in the forums (either here or SC) just PM me and we'll find a good palce for some photos.

Hatsu
03-29-2007, 06:46 PM
Thankfully I am doing better than most with the pain and healing i think. It doesnt hurt or anything. And i should be back up and eating fairly normally by the 6th.

And yea, if it gets to hectic, we can figure out a time and place to meet at SC and figure it out from there.

@ Barunesusa - Sorry to hear that :( Hope you get feeling better soon. :bigtu:

Hatsu
03-30-2007, 01:17 AM
We should plan one for saturday too. Maybe later in the evening. I found out there will probably be a Dirge of Cerberus photoshoot at around 6-9 PM on Saturday. Any thoughts on a second photoshoot then? we could even get in contact with the organizers of the DoC shoot and plan to do one together after theirs.

I'm just throwin ideas out... thoughts?

Hatsu
03-31-2007, 04:09 PM
Awesome, we are on the photoshoot list. Click here (http://scmb.sakuracon.org/viewtopic.php?t=14247) to see the list.