PDA

View Full Version : Angel Sanctuary

Blade
05-16-2002, 12:20 AM
Random-ness of the Day: :drink: Mmm! Yummy!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Sooo...! Who all do we have cosplaying for the Angel Sanctuary group this AX??? ^_^ *happy*happy* And who's cosplaying who? I want to know who all we are having for this! So far I heard there will possibly be Uriel and Doll? *hasn't seen a Doll cosplayer before* And of course the beautiful Rosiel-sama *bows down*. And my friend and I are cosplaying Voice and Noise. But who else is there going to be??? Please do tell! Somebody, anybody?

---{@ Lady Blade (The Pondering Wady Bwade)

Rosiel
05-16-2002, 01:24 PM
Latest News...

Other than you and your friend

People from this board:
Katan -> Katan
Kuja -> Doll
MegaMako -> Uriel
Rosiel -> Rosiel

People not on this board:
Alexiel
Baal
Mikael
Raphael

I hope I'm not forgetting anyone...

And, well, I guess anyone who wants to join and has a costume for a character not yet listed (I'm trying to get a full cast so no duplicates, sorry), WE WANT YOU!

I'm trying to figure out what the best day would be but it seems either Friday or Saturday (although more people like Saturday so we may go with that). What day would be best for you?

MegaMako
05-16-2002, 01:45 PM
Saturday is fine with me ^^.

Cool! Voice and Noise. :) This is definately going to be one big group!

Blade
05-16-2002, 01:48 PM
Any day is fine with me! ^_^ I'm flexable, especially when it comes to cosplay! <--ish cosplay junkie.

---{@ Lady Blade :razz:

MyuMyu
05-20-2002, 08:55 PM
haha, who ISNT a cosplay junkie? XD its really truly addictive. I remeber what i said the first time my friends asked me to be in the masq w. them "okay, but ONLY this once!!" *laugh* 2 years later.... lol

dude, we shall have a massively large group... wheeeee...

Saturday is best for me, since i wont be doing anything (my first year where i dont have to do masq o_o wieeeeerrrrrrrrd)

*^_~v* Myumyu

Rosiel
05-22-2002, 03:31 PM
> Saturday is best for me, since i wont be doing anything

I was leaning towards Saturday myself. I'll ask around.
And beg for a Jibrille. ;_____;

I might wear Atziluth Rosiel on Friday also (or just pull an older one out of my collection), since I only planned 3 costumes... one of which I will wear only briefly, and one of which I'm not sure I will have done in time. >_<

MiakaShi
06-07-2002, 06:47 AM
I've actually been going to AX as Jibriel for the past two years or so, hehe. ^^; So, I may be there again this year (I do both the cover of vol. 12 and her bridal gown as featured on the inside of vol 15...pix available here: http://bishounen.org/cosplay/) so maybe if you don't have another Jibriel you can use me.. =)

Rosiel
06-07-2002, 09:21 AM
> so maybe if you don't have another Jibriel you can use me.. =)

Your Jibriel is GORGEOUS!
So... er... we WANT you as part of our group. ^____^

We're tentatively planning for Saturday for the huge AS meet. Would that be good for you?

(I will be wearing an assortment of Rosiel outfits on Friday and Sunday too, and would love to take a picture with you if you can't meet with the whole group on Saturday.)

MiakaShi
06-07-2002, 05:34 PM
I'll try and meet up with you or your group on Saturday, but the costume's a bit of a pain to wear so I wasn't even going to be Jibriel for AX this year (I live in Los Angeles, so I'm not staying at the hotel or anything...) but I'd love to take pictures with another AS group again so I'll try really hard to meet up with you all. =)

(btw, thank you for the compliments! the rosiel image in your icon is so pretty...actually, I think I've been to your website before...)

MegaMako
06-07-2002, 07:56 PM
MiakaShi:

> I'll try and meet up with you or your group on Saturday, but the costume's a bit of a pain to wear so I wasn't even going to be Jibriel for AX this year

Yes! You must be a part of our group! ^^ It will be worth it! It will be so much fun! ;) Your Jibriel is awesome. :)

I can't wait!!
:cheers:

Kimiko
06-08-2002, 12:44 PM
...I might be running around in my Sara costume... not sure which one yet though. (This'll be my first year at AX) If you guys wouldn't mind me joining you... ^.^

Kimiko

Rosiel
06-08-2002, 10:59 PM
> If you guys wouldn't mind me joining you... ^.^

Yay! You're in!

We have twelve people now! O_O
Hmm... no Kurai? Come on, we need a Kurai! And a Kira! LOL

*is so excited*

I'll have to get everyone's emails and send out my cell number so we can call meet up. AX Is HUUUUUUUUGE and if we don't plan this we'll never get all twelve together.

MiakaShi
06-09-2002, 04:37 AM
Hehe, mika just emailed me telling me she heard about me being in your group. Yay, so I do know someone in it... ^_^

Rosiel
06-09-2002, 09:11 AM
> Hehe, mika just emailed me telling me she heard about me being in your group. Yay, so I do know someone in it... ^_^

Isn't the convention world small? ^___^

MyuMyu
06-09-2002, 02:35 PM
Lol it is indeed. "You know XXX???? O_O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" lol XD

Rosiel
06-10-2002, 10:07 AM
Latest result of my quest to convert the world to AS:

If all goes well, we have a Setsuna. Since that makes us a 13 character group, I am bringing Metatron and Sandalphon (pink bunny version) to make it 15.

Yes, this is a little irrational and supersticious, but I always have bad luck with big groups so I want all bases covered! LOL

Rosiel
06-10-2002, 10:17 AM
---------------------------------
Now as for organisation...

Since there will be 13 of us and we're not sure about the AX floor plans yet we'll have to finalize meeting place/time at the con.

All I know is that it will be Saturday (if you can't, speak now or forever hold your peace), probably early afternoon and until everyone scatters, although it would be fun to go watch the cosplay as a group. And annoy everyone sitting behind us with our wall of wings. ^___^

Now the important part!!!!

I need everyone to email me (my address is my screename of cosplay.com at angelsanctuary.com) or PM me with the following information:

1) Name you want me to use when I talk to you (if you have a cell, a name that someone else picking up your phone would know might help LOL)
2) Character you are cosplaying
3) Cell phone number, if any
4) (Optional) Ideas on where/when to meet

If you don't have a cell or feel uncomfortable giving me your number, I will circulate Katan's number, at which you can easily reach me since we always hang out together. This does mean you would be responsible to call me to find out the plans, though. I can't nag if I can't call. ^___^

I would also need someone with a local cell phone willing to give his/her number out to the rest of the group. My cell is a Maryland cell so if you were to call it from, say, a hotel room, it would be long distance, which would be very expensive. So if I could relay important info to someone with a local number, it would be great.

And to end this post....

If I forgot anything in the planning, please tell me! I tend to overlook the obvious more often than not. o_O;;;;;;;;

MiakaShi
06-11-2002, 12:17 AM
I should prolly email this, but we could always just meet in the giant lobby of the main hotel on Saturday. It's where all the cosplayers conglomerate anyways ^^; (well, last year at least...)

As for me, hehe, I think I'll bow out of watching the Masquerade...I haven't watched one since 99 (when I was actually in it then. ^_^;)

Rosiel
06-11-2002, 08:35 AM
> we could always just meet in the giant lobby of the main hotel on Saturday.

That's a good idea... and there will be A/C. With my costume, I will not be able to wait outside. ^____^ Was it really crowded last year? I seem to remember empty space next to the dealer's room too. *hazy memory*

> As for me, hehe, I think I'll bow out of watching the Masquerade...

LOL I did the same last year... there was NO WAY I was going to wait in the sun in my Rosiel outfit and die for a chance to see the Masquerade.

But then I generally miss them, as they are scheduled riiiiight when I start feeling hungry, and I can't argue with my stomach.

Kimiko
06-11-2002, 10:51 AM
So who do we need still?
I have a friend at AX that will be glued to my side, the entire time, this'll be her second con (first big big big con) and our first AX... I think she'd enjoy being in another cosplay group... she's kinda really tall though. ^.^ Any ideas?

Kimiko

Rosiel
06-11-2002, 03:21 PM
> So who do we need still?

To make it easier let me tell you who we have. ^___^

Alexiel Rosiel Katan
Sara Setsuna
Mikael Raphael Jibriel Uriel Doll
Baal Noise Voice

Anyone else is up for grabs!

How tall is she? What does she look like? How much/little sewing would she be willing to do? Maybe we can all brainstorm and find a good match for her. =)

khamryn
06-11-2002, 08:59 PM
Lookie lookie I found this site. o.O;; Took me long enough don'tcha think? Haha

::Bows as Raphael.:: ^_^

::Slinks off to fo try and find shirt once more.:: . MY collar size is smaller then most of the shirts like to GO.

Kimiko
06-12-2002, 12:53 AM
She's tall, 5'9 or something like that... Would anyone mind a tall Kurai? I'm going to have to make this costume for her. She doesn't have enough time. So I need something simple.. she's got pretty long, aburn colored curly hair.. She may be dying it though... So any ideas (and pictures) would be appriciated! ^.^

Kimiko

Rosiel
06-12-2002, 08:51 AM
> She's tall, 5'9 or something like that...

Taller than most of us then. ^____^ Lucky her!

> Would anyone mind a tall Kurai?

Is she dark-skinned? She could be Arakune... Arakune IS tall.

> she's got pretty long, aburn colored curly hair..

Yikes. Would she be willing to wear a wig?

Arakune has a few simple costumes... if she is light-skinned, she could be Katou, that would be extremely easy. And as a prop you could make his cross (it's easy to make either with two curtain rods or spraypainted pipes from a hardware store).

I can get you pics of simple costumes once we figure out what character she can be. ^____^

Kimiko
06-12-2002, 12:28 PM
You are so awsome! ::laughs:: I'll ask her.. she's "butchering" her hair today... -.-; I'm afraid to see it. She's light skinned... uhm... hmm... I think I have a picture of her.. Rosiel-sama you just need to get on AIM! ::grins::

Kimiko

Rosiel
06-12-2002, 12:48 PM
> I think I have a picture of her.. Rosiel-sama you just need to get on AIM! ::grins::

I should be on AIM later tonight... and with my trusty scanner by my side we can come up with a good character/outfit for her.

^___^

Kimiko
06-12-2002, 05:34 PM
Okay, I should be back online after I go fabric hunting.. You'd think I'd learn to not take on so many costumes for AX... since it's my first AX... ::laughs:: Oh well.

Kimiko

khamryn
06-12-2002, 11:46 PM
I get the feeling I'll be up late waiting for Rosiel to get online tonight. Hahaha.. o.o unless I missed her. o.O;;;

News! I found the shirt for Raphael! Muahahaha! Now I just have to shrink it and put the pattern on it and.. yeah. :)

Rosiel
06-13-2002, 07:05 AM
Ahhh, I think you missed me!

I've been so tired after the sleepless nights that led up to Akon that I have been going to bed at 10 every night to try and recuperate.

^___^

> News! I found the shirt for Raphael!

Yay! All of my materials are on their way to me (thanks to a store who screwed up my order which should have been there much earlier) so I will probably be re-inacting those pre-Akon sleepless nights soon... especially since I have two new outfits planned.

Masochist, me, noooooo...

Hey, Kham, Chauni didn't answer... if you see her online, could you ask her for me? I'd like to know who is doing what ASAP so I can send a call on COSP to see if anyone will be cosplaying characters we are missing.

Organizing is haaaaaaaaaaard. >_<

khamryn
06-13-2002, 08:50 AM
Yep I missed you. @.@

Wow. ^^; I think I'd be sleeping too if I were you. Hehe.

::Blinks.:: Erk... bad store no cookie! ::Baps said store:: I wish you luck and as many sleepful (hehe) nights as possible. ^^;;;

She never did? Huh.. I talked to her on IM the day before yesterday asking if you got in touch with her.. she said yeah but she hadn't responded. @.@ I think she said she's having money problems and it doesn't look like she's going to be able to cos as anyone at AX.

Kimiko
06-13-2002, 02:11 PM
::pokes Rosiel:: Who's our Setsuna?? Can I glomp 'em? Hmmm?????

Kimiko

Rosiel
06-13-2002, 02:34 PM
Well Setsuna is only tentative. ^___^ If he does come, Cody will be Setsuna... I have a pic of him on my webpage somewhere and will look for it later if you want to.

MyuMyu
06-13-2002, 11:26 PM
OKi, saturday in the main lobby sounds like it's the most convienent, yes? *trying to get organized* i may or may not go to the masq and help out backstage --- my cosplay group is in the masq, but im not preforming, so i may just be the group stage ninja ^_^;;; er....yeah. Rosiel, IM me when you get online, okay?

Kimiko
06-14-2002, 06:44 PM
What time do you think? And just Saturday? ^.^

Rosiel
06-14-2002, 08:31 PM
> And just Saturday? ^.^

I'll be wearing different versions of Rosiel on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, so you could always call me if you want to hang out with AS cosplayers on any of those days.

Thursday, I will be wearing my Ramirez. Arrrrrrrr.

Kimiko
06-14-2002, 11:46 PM
Sounds good... I know I'll be wearing my Suzaku no Miko one day... and maybe my Venus fuku.... but Sara is comfortable! So I can wear that a bunch!

khamryn
06-15-2002, 05:28 PM
Main lobby? @@ Where's that?

And my friend Sukida's gonna be with me.. she's got really kinda dark skin. Any of the dark skinned people taken yet cosplay-wise? ^_^ Kurai might be a little hard for her--- she's kinda busty. ^^; But yeah.. ^_^

Rosiel
06-17-2002, 09:01 AM
> she's got really kinda dark skin. Any of the dark skinned people taken yet cosplay-wise? ^_^ Kurai might be a little hard for her--- she's kinda busty.

Arakune maybe? When he cross-dresses, he is busty.
She could probably do with a short skirt and top like in the OAV and shoulder-length blonde hair.

Would that do?

khamryn
06-17-2002, 07:45 PM
Probably. ^^

I'll give her this link and see what she thinks. ::Grins.::

khamryn
06-17-2002, 08:23 PM
Erm one other thing.. where are we meeting? I've never been to AX before so I have no idea. ::Sweatdrop.:: hehe

Rosiel
06-18-2002, 08:32 AM
> where are we meeting? I've never been to AX before so I have no idea.

Well I heard main hotel's lobby.
I am confused as to which hotel is the main hotel (the one where reg was last year?)... but I will scope things out and call everyone to confirm when/where we are meeting anyway.

I thought that maybe the space near the entrance of the Dealer's room might be bigger...

Whatever we choose, let it be air conditionned, or someone will have to pick me off the floor. (my costume is so warm and so tight *dies*)

khamryn
06-18-2002, 06:39 PM
Okay. ^_^

::Blinkblink:: o.O;; Maybe you need a portable air conditioner. Hehe. ^^; (Do those even exist? o.o)

Rosiel
06-18-2002, 08:05 PM
> Maybe you need a portable air conditioner

LOL Katan was mentioning she should bring her portable fan. LOL

Did your friend like Arakune?

Rosiel
06-18-2002, 08:13 PM
Oh and just because I need to brag to someone...

I finished 1 of 2 Rosiel outfits for Expo! (the easy one of course)

Yay for me!

Kimiko
06-18-2002, 08:28 PM
Is the Hyatt the main hotel? ::shrug:: That's what I heard at least...
Congrats on the costumes! ^.^

Kimi

MyuMyu
06-18-2002, 09:16 PM
yeah, the Hyatt is the main hotel. Whee! just walking downstairs for me! THANK GOD my room is close this year @.@

Rosiel
06-18-2002, 09:25 PM
I'm staying at a friend's house so I will have to commute back and forth. The good thing is... it's affordable! ^_____^

I'll probably have to strip and put my wings on in the parking lot. LOL

khamryn
06-18-2002, 11:41 PM
>LOL Katan was mentioning she should bring her portable fan. LOL

Lol. ^_^

>Did your friend like Arakune?

I think so. She was debating even walking around with one side crookid the whole con. ::lol.:: She was gonna join and post here but her laptop's bein a pain. o.O;;

Sukida
06-19-2002, 09:16 AM
Hopefully I'm doing this right..

But hey, yeah.. I liked the Arakune idea... trying to find pics here at school so I can look over the costume a bit more without having to whip out my DVD yet.

*Waves* Anywayz... heyla... I'm Sukida. *points at Kham* Blame her, she dragged me here! *innocent whistle*

Kimiko
06-19-2002, 11:40 AM
Yay! more people! ::glomp:: okes, done.

Kimi

Rosiel
06-19-2002, 11:56 AM
> She was debating even walking around with one side crookid the whole con.

That would be HILARIOUS. LMAO

And Hi Sukida! Welcome to our group!

Speaking of group, Setsuna won't be able to come after all ;___; and I can't seem to get a hold of Baal and Mikael.

ARGH! *pulls hair*

Maybe I should make a call on COSP to see if anyone else wants to join...

Kimiko
06-20-2002, 01:00 PM
NOOOOOOO... Must... have... Setsuna..!!!! grrr.... -.-;

Well, I may not even be able to... anyone know when we have to be there for Masq...????

kimi

Rosiel
06-20-2002, 01:06 PM
> Well, I may not even be able to... anyone know when we have to be there for Masq...????

Does anyone else have that problem? Should we move to Friday? Both Friday and Saturday? Any thoughts?

Kimiko
06-20-2002, 01:22 PM
Actually, I was just looking here:
http://pub110.ezboard.com/fanimeexpofrm14.showMessage?topicID=502.topic
and it says there's one Friday at 1... I think that may be better and plus there'll be more cosplayers? (:: pokepoke:: we neeeed a Setsuna..... :: pokepoke::)

kimi

Rosiel
06-20-2002, 03:00 PM
This will come across as sounding elitist, and it probably is, but I know everyone in our group, I've seen their AS costumes or previous costumes... and I know we'll all look great.

So I would really like to keep this separate, to try and come up with as complete a cast as we can. And then, personally, I prefer to stay away from huge gatherings with a million duplicates because I have noticed the competition / comparisons that seems inevitable.

What I was trying to accomplish here was a high quality cast of characters, for a lineup pic like in the Lost Angel artbook, and for hanging out and spending time together too!

I wonder who is organizing that gathering on Friday. If it's like the one at Otakon where only my group showed up and we were stuck waiting for 45 minutes before giving up... >_<

Kimiko
06-20-2002, 05:59 PM
Ah! I understand ::nod nod:: Hmm.... maybe... we could meet Friday morning and just hang out? Or Friday evening, after 2?
I really don't want all of this to revolve around me.. but I dunno how many other people are in masq.

Kimiko

khamryn
06-20-2002, 09:24 PM
Erm..

Either way I would really like a choice made. o.O; Either Friday or Sat is being reserved completely for Valgaav.. ^^;; And actually I've been tellin people I was gonna do him on Friday now so uhm.. yeah.. ::Cough.:: Sat would work better for me but yeah.. ::Slinks off.:: ^^;

Rosiel
06-21-2002, 09:25 AM
Kimiko, will you have time before Masq?
If we meet at 1 it should be ok, I think, since most Masqs only ask for people to be there around 4.

Does someone know when cosplayers have to show?

Kham: sorry, we'll keep it Saturday then! =)
And we have to meet up on Friday, I WANT to see your Valgaav costume in person. *loves Valgarb*

Kimiko
06-21-2002, 10:09 PM
Uhm... I'm not sure.. but I may still be running around as Sara on Friday too... . for a little bit on Sat hopefully, sometime.... but then on Sat I have no choice but to cosplay with the group of people I'm staying with... Long story....

Gomen nasai
Kimiko

Sukida
06-22-2002, 01:52 AM
Ne, I just wanted to make sure...

Did you particularly want the Arakune a canon image of him? Do you want manga or OAV, or does it matter?

Just don't wanna be the screwup in the group... ^_^;;;;;

khamryn
06-22-2002, 11:39 AM
Rosiel-

^^; Eh hehe. Sorry about that.. yeah...

::Blinks.:: ^_^ Well I'm sure I'll be pretty easy to find.. ::lol:: I hope so anyway... ^^ And I always have my cell.

Rosiel
06-23-2002, 11:26 AM
> Did you particularly want the Arakune a canon image of him?

You don't have to be a repro of an actual Arakune outfit, you could wear something he would wear. ^___^

> Do you want manga or OAV, or does it matter?

We don't mind, any will do! Most of us are manga versions, but OAV version won't be a problem.

> Just don't wanna be the screwup in the group... ^_^;;;;;

You won't! =) We're going to have a full spectrum of cosplayer styles, from anal-retentive detail-oriented ones to people who try to capture the essence of the character. So everyone should fit in and have fun!

Sukida
06-23-2002, 12:39 PM
*deep sigh of relief* Yay! That helps muchly, and perfect timing as I was just about to head out to find the things for Arakune!

Thank you muchly! *siddles off*

Blade
06-23-2002, 11:57 PM
I haven't been on Cosplay.com lately so I had a lot of reading to do! And I have some relatively bad news. I have absolutely no way of getting down to AX, therefore... I can't go. ;-; And that means that our Noise will not have a Voice. ;-; Many apologizes! I tried my hardest to find someone to take me/go up with... but failed miserably. ;-;

Take care everyone! Have lots of fun without me! And take lots of pictures! And send the pix to me as well! :D

---{@ Lady Blade

Rosiel
06-24-2002, 10:54 AM
> I have absolutely no way of getting down to AX, therefore... I can't go. ;-;

Aw, that's too bad! I'd have loved to hang out with you. *hug*

We'll make sure to send all the pics we take to you.
*hug again for good measure*

MyuMyu
06-24-2002, 11:11 AM
seeing as how i already did the sympathetic thing ^_~ i shall now beat you senseless *bapping over head ensues* come too AX waaaaaaaaaaah ;-;!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*achem* done now ;-; we'll miss you!!!

Blade
06-25-2002, 06:42 PM
*gets bapped over the head*goes into a coma*

x.x <-- in coma.... (thanks myumyu... x.x)

Rosiel
06-28-2002, 09:58 PM
YATTA!

I just finished my full vinyl Atziluth uniform... It's SO pretty.
*proud*

I will now go collapse... tomorrow: Metatron!

How is everyone doing with their costumes?

Kuja
06-28-2002, 10:47 PM
Finished with doll. http://thedesertpalace.tenkoku.com/Doll11.jpg
http://thedesertpalace.tenkoku.com/Doll08.jpg

khamryn
06-28-2002, 11:20 PM
Raph is definately done. ^_^

Kimiko
06-29-2002, 12:23 AM
Sara... needs a tank top ^.^; And I am desperately trying to find a way to cosplay her on Sat. ::nod nod::

Kimiko

Sukida
06-29-2002, 03:08 AM
Arakune is done save for a few minor details I'm finishing this week.

Rosiel
06-29-2002, 08:19 AM
So I will gush again in public... Kuja that Doll is SO CUTE!
*__________*

I can't wait to see everyone together!
And I wish I had a digicam to send a picture of my Atziluth uniform. I'm so proud of it. ^___^

Although on Saturday I probably will not wear it (since it goes with boots SO tall I would be Uriel-height LOL) and wear the volume 17 black and white vinyl outfit instead. ^___^

All right... off to sew Metatron.
But I don't wannaaaaaaaaaa. ;________;

Kuja
06-29-2002, 01:16 PM
Hehe *cracks the whip on MegaMako to get his Uriel costume done.* jk

Rosiel
06-30-2002, 09:34 PM
Since no one is saying anything...

When is the mandatory masquerade cosplayer meeting?

(I think it's 1-2 on Saturday)

So how about 2 PM MAIN HOTEL LOBBY ON SATURDAY?

khamryn
06-30-2002, 09:44 PM
@@ Sounds fine to me.. maybe I'll wear Yuki before that. XD waha

MyuMyu
06-30-2002, 11:11 PM
Noise is on its way >< ive been massively busy. GRR.

Wai, Doll = kawaii!! *_* Rociel, i wanna see the mad leather-ness <3

2 is good fer me ^_^

Rosiel
07-01-2002, 09:41 AM
> Rociel, i wanna see the mad leather-ness

I will have leather-ness going on Saturday when we meet up, but the MAD LEATHER-NESS will be on Thursday and Sunday... days of the full Atziluth uniform that caused a friend of mine, upon entering my apartment and seeing it laid out, to say "If I didn't know about cosplay, I'd think you were living a *cough* alternative lifestyle."

LOL

If you want to meet and hang out on a day other than Saturday, did I give you my cell #? (or better yet, Katan's, because hers does not roam like mine)

Rosiel
07-02-2002, 09:23 AM
Er... which hotel is the main hotel BTW?

The one where reg is done?

Kuja
07-02-2002, 08:38 PM
I think westin is all the registration stuff like last year.

Rosiel
07-02-2002, 10:30 PM
*dying*

Well I am about to go sleep for 4 hours and catch my plane...
See you all at AX!

(As a side note, my black leather military hat with heaven insignia did not fit in my suitcase yet again... I will have to travel with it on my head. ^___^)

And well let's say main hotel is the Westin and we can go from there to a better photo spot!

Kuja
07-03-2002, 03:38 PM
neeee *has the military hat but want's the insignia* Alright Rosiel see you then.

MiakaShi
07-04-2002, 05:52 AM
I'm glad I checked this. o_O The main hotel is actually the Hyatt, but I'll go over to the Westin...if I can figure out where that is. I should have come on sooner to suggest a good spot. =)

See ya'llz at AX

(Jibriel)

Rosiel
07-08-2002, 11:25 AM
Thank you to everyone who showed up! The group was huge and I was /so/ pleased to see all the costumes! *____*

I'll be scanning some of my pics (the ones suitable for publishing on the web *coughcough*) and will post them when I am done. I have (among many) an incredibly cute pic of Doll peeking from behind Uriel and a gorgeous (and blase) Raphael holding Metatron.

And... *begbegbeg* did anyone get GROUP pics? Katan asked people to take pics with her camera but they didn't turn out very well. ;_____;

Rosiel
07-08-2002, 11:26 AM
Almost forgot to mention... Janelle... your Jibrille was A-MA-ZING.
What a beautiful costume. ^___^

khamryn
07-10-2002, 12:45 AM
I got some group pics.. I'm gonna work on posting the rest tomorrow cuz at the moment I only have 20 up. @.@

MiakaShi
07-10-2002, 08:10 PM
Thank you Rosiel! ^_^ That group was so fun, everyone was so pretty.... please post the AS pix whenever ya'll upload them...I've apparently missed every camera at AX. ^_~

khamryn
07-10-2002, 10:47 PM
My AS pics should be on the 3rd or 4th pic pages... here's links:

http://khamryn.iwarp.com/BrokenWings/ax02p3.html
http://khamryn.iwarp.com/BrokenWings/ax02p4.html

Those should be it.. @@ if not then go to broken wings main, the con area.. i'm sure you'll be able to find em