PDA

View Full Version : The roll of the dice

Medic
04-14-2003, 02:09 AM
Well the day has come finally. Tomorrow 4/14/03 will make or break my plans to go to the gathering. Dam protests better behave themselves tomorrow or I can kiss my days off good bye. For those that donít know I have riot control tomorrow --;;. If something happens then I might not be able to go to the gathering, and RyuHayabusaDOA2 will have to find another ride to the gathering, I informed him about this about a week ago or close to it. So he knows that I might not be able to take him if something were to happen at this during this protest. There are only four reasons that could stop me from getting the time off,

Number One: any officer from my post getting injured
Number Two: If there is any need of additional officers after the protest (more then 5 days)
Number Three: If I am injured and must be out of work more then 3 days cuz of my injuries
And the last one: This falls under number three; if I am killed (I know it is a gloomy thought but it is a possibility)

If 1-3 happen tomorrow I will not be able to make it to the gathering, anyways please wish me luck to tomorrow, I really going to need it

Dark Vision
04-14-2003, 04:45 AM
Good luck, and hope to see you there.

Medic
04-14-2003, 06:37 AM
Thank you Dark Vision I going to need; I only got a bout 2 hours of sleep cuz I need to polish my shield (my badge for you how donít now what kind of shield I am talking about) and my belt brass, as well as my boot, Ugh it going to be a long 12 hours shift, but anyways thanks again Dark Vision, I hopefully can meet you in person as well as the rest of the people going to the gathering. Tell next time (and hopefully there will be a next) I like to thank all you for putting up with me.

Medic
04-14-2003, 04:56 PM
Ok it is all over, I didn't have to stay the 12 hours because the turn out was not that great ( oh thank god ) Anyways it was kind of peaceful right up until i was about to leave, I guess down the block there were so anti-protests fighting with so anti-war protesters but that was about it, So guess what i am going ^_^