PDA

View Full Version : Photoshoot dates / times

YunaLenne
04-01-2007, 12:19 AM
I didn't see anything about photoshoots for this year,so I decided to go on ahead & make a thread for it ^_^ Just put what photoshoots you will be doing / what time & place & I will be sure to post the times at the top of this page for quick and easy viewing ^_~ I am currently in the middle of planning a Final Fantasy Photoshoot.It will be on saturday ,along with a Kingdom Hearts photoshoot saturday.Everyone is welcome to come.I don't care if we have doubles.Also,if you think the times need to be changed,feel free to let me know.BUT I don't want to miss the ball or the costume contest :P If a photoshoot has a * by it's name,that is the ones I am planning on doing.

-------------------------------------------------------------
*Final Fantasy:

Saturday
Time:2 p.m.
Place:Meet at the fountain outside.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Naruto:

Friday
Time: possibly at 6:00ish
Place:2nd floor in front of the dealer's room.
--------------------------------------------------------------
*Kingdom Hearts:

Saturday
Time:6 p.m.
Place:Meet at the fountain outside.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Hanazakari no Kimitachi e (Hana Kimi):

Sunday
Time:12:30
Place:In front of the elevator.
Teen Titans:

Saturday (may be changed to sunday):
Time:TBD
Place:TBD
Bleach:

Friday
Time:6:15 p.m. (Subject to change)
Place:Meet at the fountain & go from there.
Hellsing:

Saturday
Time:
3:00pm for day photo shoot
8:30pm for the night time photo shoot
Place:The Elevators
----------------------------------------------------------------
Fruits Basket:

Day:TBD
Time:TBD
Place:TBD
To Zanarkand (FFX) *music performance*

Day: Saturday
Time: TBA
People: London2191, Piichi to Roy
Instrumentation: 1rst and 2nd clarinet

ryoogawa
04-01-2007, 10:31 AM
Another KH photoshoot should probably be set for sometime on Saturday, I'm just not sure what's a good time for everyone :B

phantomthief
04-01-2007, 11:10 AM
Hanazakari no Kimitachi e (Hana Kimi) in Sunday at... ... ... Er... A little help here?

~Ari-chan

animesk8rgirl
04-01-2007, 03:59 PM
Thank you for making the Naruto shoot Saturday ^_^ .Now I have a chance to make it.

Hikaruhime
04-01-2007, 05:45 PM
Teen Titans photoshoot on Saturday evening... time and place still undecided. Day may change to Sunday. ^^;;; Sorry, that's not very exact yet. I'll post again when I have more specifications

YunaLenne
04-02-2007, 12:25 AM
Thank you for making the Naruto shoot Saturday ^_^ .Now I have a chance to make it.
You're welcome ^_^ I look foward to seeing you there :)

Hikaruhime:It's alright ^_^ Sure,just let me know whenever you find out ^_~ I will be sure to post it :)

Alessa
04-02-2007, 08:57 AM
Final Fantasy shoot on friday? Damn, wanted to wear my Lulu costume on Saturday... :-/

YunaLenne
04-02-2007, 10:23 AM
We could have one on saturday too,if someone can be there to take pics :) I am not sure what my schedule is going to look like on saturday (except for the Naruto photoshoot) Maybe we could have it around 5 p.m.?That way I could switch out Sakura for Aeris ^_^ Let me know what you think.

london2191
04-02-2007, 01:17 PM
Ari-chan: Hmmm, Sunday is the day most of us'll be leaving so how about early? Like 12:00? I'm trying to remember what the area looked like, but how about the fountain and go from there?

Yunalenne: Can we arrange another Final Fantasy on Saturday? Because me and Alessa are wearing Yuna and Lulu on Saturday. =\ I'd like it from 1:00/2:00 to 5:00 because I'm wearing Namine also and I'd like to fit it in for the KH shoot. ;__; Because if it's too late...Meh.

Also, put a Bleach on Friday. No time and location yet because I dunno what other people think. It might be wanted to placed late because of school but not too late because of the ball. *man, AWA is gonna be so hectic*

As for the KH shoot, I'm wearing Namine for the prejudging in the morning and then the contest at night. This way I can wear Yuna and Namine that day. It's not possible to make it around 12 or 6? ;___;

ALSOALSO:

Me and another person plan to play a song from Final Fantasy X on our clarinets. We're not sure if we're doing it at the shoot or just randomly. We also might have other songs that'll be played with other instruments. *i'd like this all done on Saturday*

To Zanarkand (FFX) *music performance*

Day: Saturday
Time: TBA
People: London2191, Piichi to Roy
Instrumentation: 1rst and 2nd clarinet

purejade
04-02-2007, 04:23 PM
I can make it to either Final Fantasy Costume shoot. I'm flexible like that :P. By the way I will be crossdressing as Auron :P

YunaLenne
04-02-2007, 07:12 PM
Awesome *_*

london2191
04-02-2007, 09:22 PM
Yunalenne: Wah, thanks for adding those. =3 Woahz, did I say 6? I guess 7'll be too late because of the time. Blah, I hate the scheduling of the contest. >> I can only wear Yuna for 5 hours now. Coz' judging is at 11 am, so right after that is over I'll switch to Yuna and then when 5:30 comes around I can change into Namine. I'm so annoyed. -grumblegrumble- Hopefully the judging won't be screwed up like it apparently was last year and take forever. o.o

What does everyone else think for Bleach? Hmm, I oughta go post on the thread and ask.

Alessa
04-03-2007, 03:10 AM
I can make it to either Final Fantasy Costume shoot. I'm flexible like that :P. By the way I will be crossdressing as Auron :P

ooohoho, very cool! If you wear it on Saturday, we should meet up for taking pics! Then so far there would be you as Auron, london as Yuna, Ring as Tidus and me as Lulu :D

YunaLenne
04-03-2007, 01:03 PM
Yunalenne: Wah, thanks for adding those. =3 Woahz, did I say 6? I guess 7'll be too late because of the time. Blah, I hate the scheduling of the contest. >> I can only wear Yuna for 5 hours now. Coz' judging is at 11 am, so right after that is over I'll switch to Yuna and then when 5:30 comes around I can change into Namine. I'm so annoyed. -grumblegrumble- Hopefully the judging won't be screwed up like it apparently was last year and take forever. o.o

What does everyone else think for Bleach? Hmm, I oughta go post on the thread and ask.
You're welcome ^_^ Yep,I wish we could make it 7,but like you said,I think it would be too close to the costume contest. (Which btw,isn't it around 8?) I emailed someone at AWA & asked them what time it was going to be,but I haven't heard from them yet.Can't wait to see you all <3

london2191
04-04-2007, 06:27 PM
Alessa: Yep, most definitely. =3 We should be able to string along a Rikku as well since she's extremely popular, but I dun think there'll be any Wakka or Kimahri. -snorts-

Yunalenne: The pre-judging is at 11 am and the actual contest is at 8 pm. It's allllll on the website. -noddeth- The times should all be good except for maybe the Final Fantasy one on Sat. It only gives 2 hours for pre-judging. x.x I hope I'm not late. And the KH one is good too so that we have 2 hours of shooting and time to change and hop to the contest.

YunaLenne
04-04-2007, 08:23 PM
Yunalenne: The pre-judging is at 11 am and the actual contest is at 8 pm. It's allllll on the website. -noddeth- The times should all be good except for maybe the Final Fantasy one on Sat. It only gives 2 hours for pre-judging. x.x I hope I'm not late. And the KH one is good too so that we have 2 hours of shooting and time to change and hop to the contest.[/QUOTE]
Ok,thanks ^_^ As much as I hate to say this...I am going to have to move the Naruto photoshoot to friday,because I can't possibly switch costumes every 2 hours O_O Anybody know what time would be best,so that everybody can make it?I am thinking around 5 or 6 p.m. Let me know!Which means that the FF one is going to be moved up to 2 p.m. ^_^ Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused >.<

london2191
04-05-2007, 01:00 AM
You should leave a shoot on Friday for the people besides you that're going. For every show/book there should be at least two if people want it. -nod-

I'm fine with Final Fantasy, but why is Kingdom Hearts changed? o.o I can't possibly change that early into Namine.

YunaLenne
04-05-2007, 01:18 AM
You should leave a shoot on Friday for the people besides you that're going. For every show/book there should be at least two if people want it. -nod-

I'm fine with Final Fantasy, but why is Kingdom Hearts changed? o.o I can't possibly change that early into Namine.
I changed Kingdom Hearts back to 6 ^_^ I thought 5:30 would've been better,that's why I had changed it before.I can add some more shoots for friday if I can make sure that someone is going to be there to do them ^_~ Just let me know & I will add them.

london2191
04-05-2007, 01:38 AM
Ah, Yunalenne-san is so nice. =3

I think 6 really is the best. It fits the schedule of the contest pretty well.

london2191
04-05-2007, 01:21 PM
Okay, regarding Bleach on Friday, the time should be set to 6:15 to fit the ball as well as people who have school that day. *man, I'm skipping a football game for this. x.x* As for place, we'll be doing the fountain and moving on from there. *eek, my director is gonna kill me for fake-sicking this >>*

Edit: Okay, Hana-Kimi is at 12:30 in the morning in front of the elevator.

purejade
04-13-2007, 09:15 PM
Ah Awesome (yes I know I'm slow)! It will be so cool to have a Lulu, a Yuna, a Titus and an Auron. I'm revising my costume a little since it has been forever since I wore it. I have the coat and the obi. Usually under the coat I wear a muscle shirt and under that I bind my chest a little or sometime I do a sexy Auron. Anyway, I am probably just going to wear some black pants that have white stripes. I have to make a new sake jar. Last time at a con I filled it with water, so I was proberly hydrated all day hehe. Ah yeah I have to buy some shades since we will be outside. Oh yeah and I need to make a new sword of find my old one. Anyway any tips or commets are always welcome.
Now if we could only find a Wakka, a Kimahri. I'm pretty sure a Rikku will be ther, I'll just have to find one and kidnap her for the photo shoot.

london2191
04-13-2007, 09:19 PM
Yeah, Rikku is pretty popular. Just, remember, that time Saturday. I'm not wearing Yuna all day so we hafta take pics while we can.

purejade
04-13-2007, 09:21 PM
No prombem ;)

purejade
04-14-2007, 08:56 AM
I'm trying to confirm the Saturday Photo Shoot for Final Fantasy will be Saturday at 2?

london2191
04-14-2007, 04:42 PM
Yep. Yunalenne needs to get on and update everything for now.

LolitaVanWinkle
04-14-2007, 05:33 PM
ATENTION HELLSING COSPLAYERS!!!

The following info is for the Hellsing photo shoot:

Day:
Saturday
Time:
3:00pm for day photo shoot
8:30pm for the night time photo shoot
Meeting place: The Elevators

If you are pretty sure you will be there send me a message and tell me which character you will be. I will be going as Rip van Winkle

YunaLenne
04-16-2007, 05:15 PM
Sorry for not updating things lately >.< I have been busy at work x.x Over 30 hours of work this week O_O Anyways,I have just updated all of the photoshoots posted so far ^_~ Yep,the Final Fantasy photoshoot will be at 2 p.m. ^_^

purejade
04-16-2007, 06:15 PM
where are you putting the updates?

YunaLenne
04-16-2007, 06:43 PM
where are you putting the updates?
At the top of the first page ^_^

london2191
04-16-2007, 07:58 PM
I think we had more shoots up there but you changed them, right? If people want more, we'll have to remember to put 'im up. -nods-

YunaLenne
04-16-2007, 09:49 PM
I left all of the shoots up,except for the FF one (which got changed to saturday,instead of friday) Other than that,they are all still up :) Yeah,if anyone can make sure that they will be there to take the pics,feel free to let me know & I will add the dates ^_~ I just don't like putting the dates down if nobody is going to be there to make sure the photoshoot takes place.Last time I went to a con,the people hosting the photoshoot never showed up O_O Actually the last 2 times I have been to cons >.< So yeah,if someone could host a Naruto photoshoot on saturday,that would be awesome <3

Hikaruhime
04-16-2007, 10:11 PM
I don't know if you want to add it, but on the AWA forum (and here on Cosplay.com), there's another thread for another Naruto shoot. It's intended for Friday, possibly at 6:00ish, probably on the second floor in front of the dealer's room. By the way, I'm not the organizer; I'm just one of the cosplayers repeating from the thread. :)

Thanks for your hard work on the list, YunaLenne~

EDIT: I'm sorry. *blush* My eyes completely roamed over where you had already posted a Naruto shoot on Friday. ^^;;

purejade
04-18-2007, 05:39 PM
YunaLenne-sama! I will be at AWA with my trusty digital camera ready to take pictures. I think there needs to be a Fruits Basket Group Shoot. I can take pictures if there is a time for it :). Seems we will be getting a lot of FB :)

london2191
04-18-2007, 06:36 PM
Well, unless you're cosplaying Fruits Basket and you know there'll be more than at least two people, I don't think we should schedule a shoot. No people showing up is badddd. Unless you promise you'll recruit people at AWA in Fruits Basket cosplays, I s'pose we could put one up.

YunaLenne
04-19-2007, 02:42 AM
I don't know if you want to add it, but on the AWA forum (and here on Cosplay.com), there's another thread for another Naruto shoot. It's intended for Friday, possibly at 6:00ish, probably on the second floor in front of the dealer's room. By the way, I'm not the organizer; I'm just one of the cosplayers repeating from the thread. :)

Thanks for your hard work on the list, YunaLenne~

EDIT: I'm sorry. *blush* My eyes completely roamed over where you had already posted a Naruto shoot on Friday. ^^;;
Ok,I will add it ^_^ Since I didn't have a definent time...this works out very good ^_^ I appreciate you letting me know <3 You're welcome ^_^ I do apoligize for the late reply though >.<

YunaLenne
04-19-2007, 02:45 AM
YunaLenne-sama! I will be at AWA with my trusty digital camera ready to take pictures. I think there needs to be a Fruits Basket Group Shoot. I can take pictures if there is a time for it :). Seems we will be getting a lot of FB :)
Yay!Ok,just let me know what day / time you want me to make it ^_~ I might make my FB costume & bring it along *_* Thank you for taking the pics <3

london2191
04-19-2007, 03:31 PM
There may be another Kingdom Hearts shoot added Saturday. Which grieves me loads because it was organized outside of cosplay.com. And they don't care that Monika can't wear Namine in the middle of the day. ;_____; I just hope if there is, they'll come to both.

Anyhow, this group is trying to organize characters from ALL the KH games. So there are like a billion people joining in. Two shoots on the same day should be nice. For people like me. -cutcut-