PDA

View Full Version : CosCure help

Visceria
04-01-2007, 04:41 AM
Hi there! I feel a bit dumb for having to ask this (and please forgive me if I'm posting this question in the wrong forum), but I've been having some trouble with viewing images on CosCure.

I had no problems with registration; the site shows that I'm logged on, and I even received a little welcome message in my inbox. But, whenever I click on a thumbnail image to fully view a cosplay picture, I get this page instead: http://cure.livedoor.com/udb/login/?target=%2F

I'm at a loss as for what to do. . . . If anyone could please help me with this, I'd love your forever! Hehe. XD

Michi
04-16-2007, 11:36 AM
It may be an issue with your cookies just not keeping you logged in. I can try signing in with my own account and checking later, but I don't remember having problems like that.

Then again, this was two weeks ago -- Are you even still having this problem? :p

Visceria
04-20-2007, 10:34 PM
Hmm, thanks for the advice, but I finally figured out how to work it. I stupidly had only registered at livedoor, and not the actual Cure site. D'oh. Anyway, thank you for replying, though! ^^