PDA

View Full Version : no page........

ChicoChan
04-14-2003, 07:43 AM
why does cosplay.com not have a specific page for AFO....?
that makes me sad.....

Lucifer
04-14-2003, 11:31 AM
Eh, this is the specific page for AFO. Its always here. Jacon, metrocon, those all need threads while AFO has a section for many threads.

KuroBara
04-14-2003, 11:48 AM
When is AFO? I couldn't find it on the convention page. Orlando is one of 3 places I may be spending my summer, so if it works out, I'd love to go.

Jess-Jess
05-10-2003, 05:35 PM
It's on the weekend of August 1st. I know I'll be there :)

Jess-Jess
05-10-2003, 05:38 PM
http://www.anime.jyu.fi/~fleggett/afo/ here's the site for it, in case you've been looking at an old one or something :) It's should have the dates on it. It looks like it's going to be a lot of fun this year. And a Japanese band called Silver Ash is going to be playing, lol. Does anyone know anything about them? I've never heard of them before...Oh well :) Hope I helped!

Jessie >^..^<

Omi
07-23-2003, 01:53 PM
I'm goin to AFO!I can't wait!My Birthday is on the 2nd!!!It is the greatest Birthday presant to have a con on it!so if ya wanna say happy birthday..man I sound selfish...lol....well if ya see me walking around say Hi to me!lol.I always like Hi's!^.^

Susumari
07-24-2003, 02:18 AM
u r selfish OMI! lol...hehe...<grabs coke> wait i don't like coke...hmm..anyway. i'll be with u for your bday omi! yoji will stay with u. yea, i was looking for that afo page. i'll be there too. as yoji. but this is your metrocon maleficent. hope all goes well