PDA

View Full Version : The battle of the cosplaying b-boys at Anime Boston thread! woooo!

number18
04-14-2003, 11:56 AM
Err. I tried to make it sound exciting.

Seems like there's going to be more than just one or two of us goin to AB that have some b-boy skills. I myself am only a beginner, but I'm still up to battle. My friend is muuuuuch better than I...and on the "who's going" thread, people are posting about their skillz (zzzzzz) as well.

So the natural evolution of things to me is for all of us so-called b-boys to battle at the dances. Or at least form some sort of mini crew for the time being of the con. Heehee ^_^

So...yeah. If you got moves and wanna show em at the dance, bring the hype here.

:V

Saiban
04-14-2003, 01:16 PM
MY moves are pretty stale...I tried practicing today, and I almost killed myself. but hey, why not just how up and embarass myself :D

RichAyanami
04-14-2003, 05:21 PM
Awesome! We won't be battling with the same style at all, but that's ok. Maybe I could learn a thing or two too! XD

We should all meet up...hmm.... where can we do that......

bwahahahaha *pauses...... nods..... bwahahahahaha........

number18
04-14-2003, 07:25 PM
Well ...I think meeting up at the dance is just fine, really...mwuahahaa! We can be like...mysterious people till the moves come out.

Or you can just recognize me beforehand. lol

Penpen989
04-17-2003, 09:21 PM
ok two of my friends are going to battle you, they are from Bai Cha crew, one is cosplaying as hayato and the other isnt dressing up, see u at the dance muahahahHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAHA*cough cough* er um..sorry