PDA

View Full Version : 80s cartoons anyone?

Seldarine
04-02-2007, 10:51 AM
I have Jem and that hot Thundercat Cheetara in the works.
I am looking for random cartoons from the 80s.

R-chan
04-02-2007, 06:29 PM
Dude that's awesome! My sister is like obessed with Jem. Cheetera's gonna be hot cosplay too. Best of luck to ya. I'm gonna be venom at some time @ D*C. Spiderman was a 1960's cartoon. Does that count?

Digital Blush
04-03-2007, 09:59 PM
i was thinking of going as Brittany from Alvin and the Chipmunks ^_^

Ironekilz
04-04-2007, 06:57 AM
This thread makes me extremely happy! Jem, Thundercats, and Alvin and the Chipmunks were all favs of mine back when I was a kid. ^_^ I still want to cosplay Pidge from Voltron, but I doubt I'll have time to make it before this Dragoncon.

LunaTsukou: Are you looking for other random 80's cartoons to cosplay from? If you are, you could go as Tula from The Pirates of Dark Water or, since I hear it's coming out on DVD, why not go as one of the girls from Dungeons and Dragons? Do you remember that Mr. T show where he went around with this team of gymnasts to solve crimes? You could go as that red-haired girl character from that.

Seldarine
04-04-2007, 09:29 AM
This thread makes me extremely happy! Jem, Thundercats, and Alvin and the Chipmunks were all favs of mine back when I was a kid. ^_^ I still want to cosplay Pidge from Voltron, but I doubt I'll have time to make it before this Dragoncon.

LunaTsukou: Are you looking for other random 80's cartoons to cosplay from? If you are, you could go as Tula from The Pirates of Dark Water or, since I hear it's coming out on DVD, why not go as one of the girls from Dungeons and Dragons? Do you remember that Mr. T show where he went around with this team of gymnasts to solve crimes? You could go as that red-haired girl character from that.

OMG yes! I do. See I am going to more if I can find the time to make them. Jem is half way there I just need to find a 80s business suit for Jerrica.

Hulk Hogan cartoon anyone?

Ironekilz
04-06-2007, 07:38 AM
Hmm, haven't heard of a Hulk Hogan cartoon, but I saw some of the Chuck Norris cartoon back when they were rerunning it on Adult Swim.

Definitely check out thrift stores for that business suit. They seem to always have a glut of 80's stuff.

LilyRampant
04-13-2007, 09:58 AM
I want to see a she-ra group!

and snorks.

Ironekilz
04-17-2007, 08:02 PM
There were a handful of She-ra cosplayers last year at Dragoncon, including a Peekablue. That was awesome to see!

Lol, I'd love to see a snork too!

LilyRampant
04-27-2007, 11:27 PM
go figure the one year I cant make it.. someone does a group!

hopefully theyll be back this year

The Kraken
04-28-2007, 12:58 AM
Hulk Hogan's Rock 'n' Wrestling! I remember that show!

Pincer
04-29-2007, 01:16 AM
This is a bad 80's flashback. **l** Here's a site you guys can check out for more wild and crazy ideas:

http://www.retrojunk.com