PDA

View Full Version : Lonely at the con

LadyUranus
04-14-2003, 04:36 PM
I had a couple friends planning to go with me to Anime Boston, but they all bailed. *sob* Will I feel totally lonely? Will anyone talk to me? This is my first con too....

And yes, I am cosplaying. ^_^ Utena and Yukino Miyazawa.

LadyUranus

Koumori
04-14-2003, 04:43 PM
Come by the cosplay.com clubhouse (Friday 12-2) and/or photoshoot (Saturday 1).

JacksUsername
04-14-2003, 05:34 PM
Yeah, i'm still having confusion if my friends will be going with me or taking off, I know a couple have to go at separate times and such, so I'm kinda worried about it...if you wanna hang out or meet somewhere in the convention, just IM me on aim. I'll be at the Clubhouse too! Objective #1: Have fun.

EvilMoogleQueen
04-14-2003, 05:43 PM
you can hang out with me^^
the more the merrier!

JacksUsername
04-14-2003, 06:05 PM
cool, its nice to know that if worse comes to worse I won't just be sulking in a corner somewhere not having fun. These boards have great hospitality

merliwolf
04-14-2003, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by LadyUranus
I had a couple friends planning to go with me to Anime Boston, but they all bailed. *sob* Will I feel totally lonely? Will anyone talk to me? This is my first con too....

And yes, I am cosplaying. ^_^ Utena and Yukino Miyazawa.

LadyUranus

Awww that's sad :/...but I bet there will be plenty of friendly congoers to socialize with...

I've always wanted to do an arima costume too....but ONLY with a good yukino ^^

kelldar
04-14-2003, 06:55 PM
I thought I was going to be lonely at katsu since none of my friends came with me, but everyone from cosplay.com was so nice & friendly. I'm sure you will have a fine time :D