PDA

View Full Version : Animerica Extra

baku_neko
04-14-2003, 05:02 PM
Hey, what exactly is Animerica Extra? What kind of manga does it usually publish? And most of important of all, is it worth buying?

videogirlc
04-14-2003, 05:27 PM
It's a manga anthology kind of like shonen jump. I used to get it. The titles that I know they are publishing were Fushigi Yuugi, Utena and Video Girl Ai. I know they have more stories but I forget. I guess it's worth buying if your into the stories they are publishing. To me it wasn't worth it.

Michi
04-14-2003, 05:46 PM
Haha like Shounen Jump only muuuuch smaller. It's just a little magazine. I thought it was sorta cute when I got it once. When I last got it, it had everything videogirlc said plus X/1999. *shrug* I probably wouldn't buy it on a regular basis, though.

Xanatos
04-14-2003, 10:11 PM
http://www.animerica-extra.com/ :japan:

baku_neko
04-15-2003, 12:21 AM
Thanx you all. It seems it's mostly a sh˘jo manga collection...maybe I'll buy an issue just to try it out. Besides, you can never have to much manga....

Michi
04-15-2003, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by baku_neko
Besides, you can never have to much manga....

Too true. :bigtu: XD

GirlnamedLime
04-21-2003, 07:00 PM
I like Animerica Extra... it prints out manga that I can't already see on T.V., it's much more adult and mature. I like it.

Kia
04-24-2003, 03:14 AM
I used to buy it on a regular basis, then I ran out of money for a about 6 months and never could manage to get all the back issues. I enjoyed it cause it had alot od the series I liked. ^_^ You might as well pick up an issue ad check it out, just for the heck of it. It's not like your shelling out major cash for a tpb or anything.