Yggdrasil Pie
08-20-2002, 05:23 PM
Wai! It's nice! ^^

Ina
08-20-2002, 06:28 PM
wow! i like ^^

Mei Lan Chang
08-20-2002, 07:31 PM
I must say Lilly, I liked your last site a lot, and I like this one even better! Keep up the fabulous work m'dear.

Ayaka
08-20-2002, 09:24 PM
It's, uh, pink. *is briefly blinded before image loads* lol. Looks great!

KuroBara
08-20-2002, 09:44 PM
Wow, those wings are gorgeous! I love the wedding fairy ones...The layout is beautiful, nice job!

Lillyxandra
08-20-2002, 11:34 PM
Thank you all!!

>It's, uh, pink. *is briefly blinded before image loads* lol. Looks great!

*raises fist in air and declares PINK AND BLACK ARE THE BEST COLORS IN THE WORLD!!!!) heeh jk^_~

Ayaka
08-21-2002, 12:04 AM
> *raises fist in air and declares PINK AND BLACK ARE THE BEST COLORS IN THE WORLD!!!!) heeh jk^_~

That used to be my favorite color combo, lol. Ah, the early 90s. lol. At some point I totally stopped liking pink though . . . oo

BabySnowLeopard
08-23-2002, 06:18 AM
oo how pretty ^o^ ehh, the restricted window size is somewhat frustrating tho *opens sections up in new windows* ^_^'

Your photos are lovely! Both of you are so pretty *_* lucky white girls.... XD hehe Ne, I do have one suggestion tho! You don't need to crank the jpeg quality up that high (you've got Yaya syndrome =O hehe) You could probably compress the pictures to about half the file size without any visible loss of quality... and that will really help with the load speed >_< Right now, on my 56k modem, it is painfully slow >_<

~Kie

Ina
08-23-2002, 09:53 AM
yes yes , i understand the pain of the horrible 56 modem *kicks her computer*

but if my computer acts nice to me it get's a little faster (yeah, er, i talk to my computer at times) XP

Oshi
08-23-2002, 12:39 PM
Hmm.. Watch your coding... In the cosplay section, when you click an image, the picture pops under, and you're left with this in the main frame:

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/sites/site7/web/cosplayview.php on line 24

~ ~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/sites/site7/web/cosplayview.php on line 49

I... do not know PHP or SQL, so I can't really help you out here ^_^;;

Haruka
08-23-2002, 01:40 PM
Ack im so sorry that there are some errors on our page *hangs head low* (gets out little pad of paper and a pencil) .....lower Jpg count....fix window problem...hey Oshi...could you please check out the cosplay section you were having trouble with and see if its fixed? ^_^ thank you for the suggestions ^_~

Jinx
08-23-2002, 02:32 PM
eek! I love pink! My site is pink and black too. ^-^ I like you site!

Oh yeah.. and my link changed for Jinx Cosplay: http://www.eccentrix.com/entertianment/jinxcosplay

which is temporarily down... :(

Lillyxandra
08-23-2002, 03:02 PM
^___^ *YAY for pink and black sites!* Ok Ill change the url, do you know when your site will be back up?

Studmaster
08-23-2002, 11:33 PM
I saw your site as well, and I have to say that I'm impressed by it. Its very well done and very tasteful. I can't wait to see how it grows.

Kawaii Hoshi
08-25-2002, 12:25 PM
I like it!!Very nice!!:)

Ukayoru no Chou
08-25-2002, 01:18 PM
Yesss....way nice...*____________*;; Im sooo going to have to get something....*dies* soooo purddyful..^___^;
::looks in wallet:: ....sometime in the future tho..eh? -_-()

pyro anarchy
08-25-2002, 01:59 PM
Breath taking web site you got there!! *thumbs up*

Jinx
08-25-2002, 05:39 PM
Hmmm.. I don't know. Eccentrix.com lost everyone's stuff and at the same time my computer died. o.o;; I have all my stuff on a disk, but I start classes tomorrow... of course, that prolly won't stop me anyway. ^-^;;