PDA

View Full Version : Parking at the Marriott

fatalinjection
04-04-2007, 05:05 PM
Okay, so, last year, I stayed at the other hotel, and was dropped off & then picked up at the end of the weekend XD; This year, a friend is driving up, and we're staying at the main hotel.

I know the price for parking, but I was wondering, for those that went last year, was it difficult to get a parking space at the hotel? Were they in short supply or anything? We'll probably be getting there about 3 on Friday, so I was just making sure we weren't going to be SOL, so to speak >_>

dustbunny
04-06-2007, 01:35 PM
I parked there last year the price was like $10 or something.
We go there about oh maybe 1 that friday and it was easy to park.

Lumasnati
04-06-2007, 03:23 PM
The parking isn't much of a problem. It's like.. 20 bucks a day per room. You get like.. 4 spots to a room.

spanner
04-30-2007, 12:31 PM
I'm too lazy and since I'm already here, we will probably get there earlier, since I'm just taking Friday off totally. HAHA work.. suck it.

fatalinjection
04-30-2007, 12:32 PM
Hahahaha sweet XD BUT I GUESS THAT MEANS WE'LL HAVE TO WEAR OUR COSPLAY DRIVING UP D: Or w/e since we can't check in until 3?

spanner
04-30-2007, 12:38 PM
They'll probably have an early check in. Most hotels do. w/e I mean we can still go up at that time and get there at 3:00... just saying that we could go earlier now.

fatalinjection
04-30-2007, 12:40 PM
Well, plus I think last year there was a pretty long line to check in XD so getting up there early wouldn't be too bad. If nothing else, we can go walk around & check it out a bit out of costume, then just change into costume once we actually get in the room :D

spanner
04-30-2007, 12:41 PM
Exactomundo

Lumasnati
04-30-2007, 01:07 PM
XDD You guys. XD

Parking is a bit of a problem. I would suggest covering anything you might have in your car with a blanket of sorts, however. It is Richmond and the area that the con is located is very... shady...

spanner
04-30-2007, 02:04 PM
XDD You guys. XD

Parking is a bit of a problem. I would suggest covering anything you might have in your car with a blanket of sorts, however. It is Richmond and the area that the con is located is very... shady...

It's not *that* shady of an area. I've been in waaaaay worse areas and gotten out -- for the most part -- unharmed. Richmond is like a friggin slice o' heaven compared to say... Philly.

Lumasnati
04-30-2007, 02:05 PM
Or Baltimore. XD

fatalinjection
04-30-2007, 02:06 PM
It's not *that* shady of an area. I've been in waaaaay worse areas and gotten out -- for the most part -- unharmed. Richmond is like a friggin slice o' heaven compared to say... Philly.

Yeah, it's really not too shady at all. :\ I think people who have never been out of the country/out of a very safe spot tend to overreact a bit & think it's super-shady when it really isn't too bad at all.

spanner
04-30-2007, 02:11 PM
Hahah. Baltimore. I think even if I were the devil himself, I'd be wary of walking around alone at night in B'more.

Yeah, it's really not too shady at all. :\ I think people who have never been out of the country/out of a very safe spot tend to overreact a bit & think it's super-shady when it really isn't too bad at all.

Poor sheltered Virginians. Idiots.

Kaoshima
05-01-2007, 02:43 PM
I was considering arriving at the con with some friends somewhat earlier, say, 10am or so, would I be able to park at the marriott? Or would I have to find somewhere else until checkin? Or should I give up on that idea altogether?

spanner
05-01-2007, 08:23 PM
I was considering arriving at the con with some friends somewhat earlier, say, 10am or so, would I be able to park at the marriott? Or would I have to find somewhere else until checkin? Or should I give up on that idea altogether?

I can only assume that you can park before check in. Most hotels allow that, so I don't think it would be a problem. But, then again, I haven't been to this con, so who knows. But, if they let me in Vegas I couldn't imagine getting turned away in Richmond.

Kaoshima
05-02-2007, 03:55 PM
Yeah... but somehow, everything in Richmond manages to get transformed into a bureaucracy, if you'd beleive it, I have to get a form filled out just to bring a date to prom. =/

fatalinjection
05-02-2007, 03:56 PM
Yeah... but somehow, everything in Richmond manages to get transformed into a bureaucracy, if you'd beleive it, I have to get a form filled out just to bring a date to prom. =/

It's like that everywhere, though, isn't it? I remember there was some kind of form at my school as well (though I didn't actually go to prom, lol).

Tanuki-San
05-02-2007, 06:14 PM
doesn't everyone LOVE the COST of FREEDOM???

fatalinjection
05-02-2007, 06:15 PM
doesn't everyone LOVE the COST of FREEDOM???

LOL so true u_u;;;

Tanuki-San
05-02-2007, 06:20 PM
on that note , who actually would join a revolution and do something about it in this day and age??, the principles would be hard to define as they'd be based on further stressing the importance of the individual, rather than the population as a mass of workers all subject to "equal" variable conditions....
*sigh* there could be no defined leader, there should never be a position where an entire planet is subject to the opinions and broadcasts of a few ignorant men...

fatalinjection
05-02-2007, 06:21 PM
on that note , who actually would join a revolution and do something about it in this day and age??, the principles would be hard to define as they'd be based on further stressing the importance of the individual, rather than the population as a mass of workers all subject to "equal" variable conditions....
*sigh* there could be no defined leader, there should never be a position where an entire planet is subject to the opinions and broadcasts of a few ignorant men...

Well, whatever, I'm gonna take over to world in a couple years so y'all don't have to suffer too much longer. :crylaugh:

Tanuki-San
05-02-2007, 06:22 PM
T.T thanks

spanner
05-02-2007, 06:37 PM
Well, whatever, I'm gonna take over to world in a couple years so y'all don't have to suffer too much longer. :crylaugh:

Yeah maybe in your dreams....

I think there was a form at my high school too... but that was just a "precaution" for "outsiders" that didn't go to our school. Not like it mattered. Prom was gay anyway.

fatalinjection
05-02-2007, 06:38 PM
Yeah maybe in your dreams....

whatever whore AND I was gonna let you be my number 2, but noooo >:|

spanner
05-02-2007, 06:42 PM
whatever whore AND I was gonna let you be my number 2, but noooo >:|

PFT. I demand number one, bbgun. We'd either have to share or I'll have to put my arm through your stomach.

fatalinjection
05-02-2007, 06:43 PM
PFT. I demand number one, bbgun. We'd either have to share or I'll have to put my arm through your stomach.

LMAO LMAO :( I'M NOT DOING THAT COSPLAY YET, YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE JOKES LIKE THAT >:O Whatever. If you're Grimmjow, I'm Aizen 7_7 So suck it. ('_')d

spanner
05-02-2007, 06:48 PM
LMAO LMAO :( I'M NOT DOING THAT COSPLAY YET, YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE JOKES LIKE THAT >:O Whatever. If you're Grimmjow, I'm Aizen 7_7 So suck it. ('_')d

SRY. *EATS A DRAGONFLY* I AM ALLOWED TO DO WHAT I WANT. WHEN I WANT. HOW I WANT. WHO I WANT. w/e w/e w/e suck it yourself. I already forgot what this thread was about.

Tanuki-San
05-02-2007, 06:48 PM
ladies ladies, there's no need to get angry, besides if anyone's Aizen around here there's no debate that it's going to eventually be me (>.> no that was someone else who just posted about leaders with too much power)
and just what are you talking about number ones and twos??

fatalinjection
05-02-2007, 06:52 PM
SRY. *EATS A DRAGONFLY* I AM ALLOWED TO DO WHAT I WANT. WHEN I WANT. HOW I WANT. WHO I WANT. w/e w/e w/e suck it yourself. I already forgot what this thread was about.

Lmao me too. But we need to find fake dragonflies for Nekocon, I just realized D:

ladies ladies, there's no need to get angry, besides if anyone's Aizen around here there's no debate that it's going to eventually be me (>.> no that was someone else who just posted about leaders with too much power)
and just what are you talking about number ones and twos??

e.e; No. Just no. DON'T BE TRYIN' TO RUIN MY WORLD DOMINATION PLANS ALREADY, K? >:O You guyz r so mean 2 me ;_; *runs off the playground crying*

spanner
05-02-2007, 06:54 PM
lolol Sry too lazy to quote.. but that's easy enough. They sell them at Michaels.

WHATEVER YOU'RE ALL DELUSIONAL. ISSHIN WILL COME IN LAST SECOND AND VAPORIZE ALL OF EVERYONE. So, in the end. I win. Number One forev. Suck it.

fatalinjection
05-02-2007, 06:56 PM
lolol Sry too lazy to quote.. but that's easy enough. They sell them at Michaels.

WHATEVER YOU'RE ALL DELUSIONAL. ISSHIN WILL COME IN LAST SECOND AND VAPORIZE ALL OF EVERYONE. So, in the end. I win. Number One forev. Suck it.

.....................................:( Can I be your number 2?

Tanuki-San
05-02-2007, 06:59 PM

;__; will someone please tell me what thes numbers imply?

fatalinjection
05-02-2007, 07:00 PM
;__; will someone please tell me what thes numbers imply?

Haven't you ever seen Austin Powers? XD It's basically, like...your number 2 is your second-hand man/women when it comes to evil people >.>

spanner
05-02-2007, 07:07 PM

HAHAHA I said I'd share number one with you. But if you wanna be two... I won't stop you.

fatalinjection
05-02-2007, 07:09 PM
HAHAHA I said I'd share number one with you. But if you wanna be two... I won't stop you.

............................D: VERY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~ *so stupid*

spanner
05-02-2007, 07:20 PM
............................D: VERY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~ *so stupid*

lawlz?

Tanuki-San
05-02-2007, 07:35 PM
"yeah i like waffles"

fatalinjection
05-02-2007, 09:15 PM
"yeah i like waffles"

But do you like pancakes?

spanner
05-02-2007, 09:38 PM
no one likes french toast

fatalinjection
05-02-2007, 09:39 PM
I like french toast. Sometimes.

spanner
05-02-2007, 10:04 PM
I like french toast. Sometimes.

BARF

Kaoshima
05-03-2007, 05:05 PM
wow lol this thread has gone waaaay off topic... :confused:

Tanuki-San
05-03-2007, 06:42 PM
no one likes french toast

how dare you, compared to those soggy spongy sorry excuses for breakfast bread known as pancakes, french toast may as well be a food of the gods...

spanner
05-03-2007, 07:19 PM
how dare you, compared to those soggy spongy sorry excuses for breakfast bread known as pancakes, french toast may as well be a food of the gods...

get out. now. french toast is disgusting. waffles are clearly the superior bread type breakfast. do do do do can't wait to get a mouthful.

fatalinjection
05-03-2007, 07:32 PM
Um, you're both wrong, pancakes are clearly superior.

spanner
05-03-2007, 07:48 PM
Um, you're both wrong, pancakes are clearly superior.

Whatever. Obviously three bowls of rice trumps anything you could ever throw on the table.

fatalinjection
05-03-2007, 07:49 PM
Whatever. Obviously three bowls of rice trumps anything you could ever throw on the table.

That's a fact, though. It has no place in this argument of opinions >:|

spanner
05-03-2007, 07:52 PM
That's a fact, though. It has no place in this argument of opinions >:|

OF COURSE IT DOES! After all, a fact is just a proven opinion.

Tanuki-San
05-03-2007, 08:40 PM
a fact is left brained, an opinion is for the artist to create, it's right brained, right?

spanner
05-03-2007, 09:21 PM
a fact is left brained, an opinion is for the artist to create, it's right brained, right?

Well, not really. Right brain is geared towards creativeness and left is more... analytical, I think is the word I'm looking for, but either or both sides can be used to base fact/opinion.

Tanuki-San
05-03-2007, 10:08 PM
my point was that a fact is something decided thru analysis, something that is put on trial time and again to see if it holds true, hence where i deduced the corrolation b/w left brains and the essence of a fact...where as an opinion is an individuals expression of their own beliefs, and we express ourselves by being creative, thus where i drew the lines of their connectedness... u.u

fatalinjection
05-03-2007, 10:10 PM
my point was that a fact is something decided thru analysis, something that is put on trial time and again to see if it holds true, hence where i deduced the corrolation b/w left brains and the essence of a fact...where as an opinion is an individuals expression of their own beliefs, and we express ourselves by being creative, thus where i drew the lines of their connectedness... u.u

My point is that pancakes are the best. End of thread.

spanner
05-03-2007, 10:10 PM

TL;DR

Tanuki-San
05-03-2007, 10:18 PM
TL;DR

i dunno what that stands for -_-, but then again i sew black thread stitches in callous parts of my big toe on my right foot out of boredom which is controlled by the left hemisphere of my brain, weird, no?

fatalinjection
05-03-2007, 10:19 PM
i dunno what that stands for -_-, but then again i sew black thread stitches in callous parts of my big toe on my right foot out of boredom which is controlled by the left hemisphere of my brain, weird, no?

I thought it was red thread...for some odd reason.

spanner
05-03-2007, 10:23 PM

....................um what